Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shorter of the two men grabbed a towel and dropped it on the deck at Ava's feet. She took the hint immediately and dropped to her knees. She put a hand on each cock and began to lick them like the erotic lollipops they were. My fingers got busy rubbing my clit. I was on my way to the most epic masturbation session I've ever had.

I didn't hear him enter the room, didn't even realize he was there, until I felt a hand caress my cheek. I was so lost in my arousal that I didn't pause in my self-pleasure as I looked up at him. He smiled down at me and I was lost. His hands rested on my shoulders and began sliding my robe off. My hand stopped frantically diddling myself as he lifted me to my feet and my robe fell to the floor. He kissed me passionately and left me a mess of need, "Hi, I'm Daniel and you must be Emily."

I could only nod as I gave him a long look. He was around six foot tall with blonde hair and the brightest blue eyes. His body was totally ripped and didn't just invite my touch, it demanded it. My hands were running down his chest and his rock-hard abs without conscience thought on my part. He peeled his swim trunks off and revealed a nice seven inch cock that looked absolutely scrumptious. My hand reached for his cock, drawn by an irresistible force. His satin hardness felt wonderful in my hand and I slowly pumped him as he lowered his head and sucked my nipple into his mouth. I was totally lost in lust. Thoughts of my husband, my conservative nature, or anything else, never entered my head. All I could think about was the sensations running through my body and the amazing man in front of me.

He spun me around to face the window and bent me forward at the waist. I watched Ava through the window as she sucked two big cocks and suddenly Daniel's tongue was licking my wet pussy. He found my clit with his tongue and within seconds I was orgasming. His hands gripped my legs or I would have collapsed on the floor from the bliss. He gave me some time to stop shaking and once my mind started working again I knew what I had to have. I dropped to my knees and pulled his cock into my mouth. All I wanted in that moment was to suck his cock and make him feel what he had just made me feel.

I swirled my tongue around his cockhead, then licked his shaft, before taking him as deep into my mouth as I could. In moments he was groaning out his arousal while his hands lightly held the back of my head. I licked, I sucked, and I wanted his cum, but he wasn't going to let me have it, yet. He pulled me to my feet, turned me around, and bent me over. Again, I was looking out the window. I watched as the black man began feeding his massive piece of meat into Ava's pussy. Contrary to my concerns, Ava was obviously not in any pain. The look on her face was euphoric and her mouth opened readily for the shorter man's cock. She was being spit roasted right in front of me and it was by far the hottest thing I had ever seen.

I felt Daniel's wonderful cock rub against my pussy, and I braced my hands on the windowsill as he entered me. With a few slow strokes, he was fully in me and I began to shake with lust. He began to stroke his amazing cock into me. As the three on the deck picked up their pace, Daniel did as well, until his cock was pounding my pussy. I began to orgasm and it never seemed to end. This is what I needed more than anything. I needed to be fucked hard and fast until I couldn't cum anymore. Each stroke of his cock deep into my pussy brought me to a higher level of euphoria until I orgasmed so massively that I fell to the floor.

When I finally managed to collect myself, I looked up to see him smiling gently down at me. I did the only thing I could in that moment. I dove onto his cock and sucked for all I was worth. My hand pumped rapidly in time with my mouth. I wanted his cum and he was ready to give it to me. His cock swelled in my mouth and he grunted as the first shot flew from his cock onto my tongue. I sucked and swallowed greedily as he emptied his balls down my throat. I didn't release him until I was absolutely sure I had taken all the cum he had.

He stood in silence for a few moments as the endorphins racing through him subsided, then helped me to my feet. He kissed me hard with lots of tongue and without regard to the fact that I had just swallowed his cum. It was amazingly hot and I was ready for more, but he wasn't. As studly as he was, even he needed some recovery time.

Our kiss wound down and our lips separated. I don't know what look I gave him, but if I had to guess it would be one of lust and appreciation. He gave me a lustful look back, "Fuck me! You are amazing. Please tell me we can do that again."

I gave him the only response my body would let me, "I can't wait."

His smile lit up the room, "I look forward to it. Why don't I let you get settled. When you're ready, come on down to the pool. Just know this. I want you more than any woman I've ever met."

He gave me another toe curling kiss and left the room. I didn't fuck around with unpacking. I jumped into the shower, planning on a quick rinse, but the feeling of the warm water raining down on my sensitive skin felt so wonderful that I lingered. My thoughts were all over the place, but firmly in the category of erotic. Those thoughts led me to wondering what everyone else was up to and suddenly I needed to find out. I left the shower with some regret, dried off, and put on the first bikini I could find. I left the room and headed to the pool deck.

Daniel met me at the sliding door with a fresh margarita and I gave him a hot kiss in thanks. We headed out onto the deck and stood watching as the two men continued to fuck Ava's brains out. The shorter man was pounding her pussy with his fat cock while she sucked as much as she could of the black man's massive cock. The shorter man suddenly plunged deep, and I could tell he was filling her with his cum. He had no sooner finished when the black man began cumming down Ava's throat. In hindsight it was probably fortunate for me that all three men were spent for the moment. I was completely out of control and all I wanted in that moment was to be fucked by the three of them.

Daniel and I slid into the cool water of the pool and it felt wonderful. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I felt his lips kissing my neck and I relaxed into his embrace. We watched as Ava's bliss gradually ran through her and the two men helped her to her feet. Soon, the three of them joined us in the pool and Ava got around to introductions.

Her smile lit up her face as she swam over to me. She pulled me away from Daniel and into her arms. She didn't hesitate to kiss me, and I didn't hesitate to let her. When we finally came up for air our three men were openly grinning at us. Ava pointed behind me at Daniel, "I take it you've already met Daniel?"

I felt a flash of arousal run through me, "Oh hell yes! We met. Oh god, did we meet. He 'meated' me so good."

Her mouth fell open in happy shock, "Awesome! Just wait until you 'meat' these guys."

She pointed toward the tall black man, "This is Logan. He's a retired pro-football player. You may have seen him announcing a game. That's what he does now."

The light bulb lit and I remembered seeing him on television. Now that I was in front of him I began to appreciate how massive he was. He stood around six-four and it wasn't surprising that everyone around him looked small. He was a big man, but the smile on his handsome face told me that he was a gentle giant.

Ava pointed at the other man, "This is Noah. Noah was a national champion wrestler and now owns a string of mixed martial arts gyms."

Now that I saw him up close he didn't look small at all. He was relatively short compared to Logan, but at five-nine he wasn't really short. Standing next to the massive Logan you would have thought he would be diminished, but the opposite was true. He was by far the most intimidating looking of the three. There was something almost animalistic about him that made me want to crawl into his cave with him so he could ravish me.

The next hour was a blur of swimming, drinking, dancing, and building arousal. I lived moment to moment in a euphoric daze with one thought in mind. I wanted to be fucked, and fucked again, until I couldn't fuck anymore.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Ken's flight arrived two hours after Emily's. By the time he arrived at Ava's via taxi three hours had passed. His text to his sister went unanswered and he took a few minutes to sneak up and peek in the windows. He didn't see anyone moving inside the house and decided that he would take the chance. Fortunately, the front door was unlocked and he quickly made his way to the basement control center. He spent a few minutes in the bathroom before settling onto the Herman Miller Aeron chair. He checked the cameras and found everyone on the pool deck dancing furiously. He was shocked at how frantically and blissfully his wife was dancing. He watched for a few minutes wondering what had gotten into her. He decided the best way to do that was to see what he had missed. He pulled up a video window and began playing back the camera feeds. What he saw shocked him to his core.

What the ever living fuck! The sight of his wife eating his sister's pussy made him achingly hard and he took a few moments to undress. He sat back down in the chair, pulled the box of tissues sitting on the desk close, and began stroking his cock. When his sister orgasmed on his wife's face, he shot cum all over his chest and belly. He switched cameras to the pool deck and let the video play on while he wiped up the mess. He watched as his sister was molested by the two men and nearly became lost in the shear eroticism of the moment before it suddenly occurred to him that Emily wasn't in the picture.

Changing cameras, he found his wife still in the bedroom, her pussy being pounded by some blonde stud. What the fuck? That can't be Emily. It didn't take him long to admit that it was indeed his reserved wife. Well, not so reserved now. How the hell did this happen, and so fast too?

His plan for his wife was suddenly out the window. He had to find out what the fuck was going on. He quickly dressed and ran up the stairs and out onto the pool deck. Things had changed a bit since he reviewed the video. His lovely, prudish, wife was on all fours with some short hulk of a guy's cock in her mouth. What really amazed him was the tall black man that was sliding his massive cock into her pussy from behind. He stood there frozen as the big black cock slid deep into his wife. Her body began to shake and quiver as the mind numbing orgasms continually washed over her.

He looked over at his sister in total shock. Ava saw movement out of the corner of her eye and tore her eyes away from the erotic sight in front of her. She saw her brother standing there and grinned at him like the cat that had eaten the canary. He staggered his way over to her while his eyes remained glued on his wife getting fucked like never before, "What the fuck is going on Sis?"

Ava laughed, "We're having a wonderful time Bro. Grab a margarita and join us. You can fuck your wife too. Hell, maybe you'd like to fuck me. Ever thought about it?"

Too shocked to answer her question, he gave her a long look, "Are you guys on drugs?"

Her laugh was way too loud, and he knew something was really off. She shook her head, "Nope, just margaritas. We don't need no stinking drugs man!"

Ken may have been a clueless husband, but he was far from stupid. He went into the house and found the tequila bottles lined up on the counter. There wasn't much more than a liter gone from the first gallon, not nearly enough to explain the euphoric state they were all in. Two and two came quickly. That little fuck Brandon must have put something in the tequila.

Ken knew that there would be no reasoning with the inebriated group. He grabbed two of the gallons and carried them down to the video control room. Rushing back to the kitchen, he grabbed the remaining two and hid them there as well. He put the blender pitcher, lid, and stirring spoon in the dishwasher, added soap, and turned it on. Immediate problem solved, he knew he needed to replace the tequila he had hidden, or the group would go nuts. He grabbed his sister's keys off the hook and headed out to her car, hoping he could get the liquor and return before more craziness ensued. He was only partially successful.

The trip to town and back took nearly an hour and when he returned the house was still silent. He carried the new bottles into the kitchen, emptied the dishwasher, and set everything up as it was before. He knew that he was powerless as long as they were all wasted. If he tried to interfere he was sure that the three studs would make short work of restraining him. He made his way back to the video control center to wait things out. He thought he had the bases covered for now. He was wrong.

Ava's sister Lisa and her husband Owen were upstairs changing clothes. The couple had woken from an afternoon nap and had decided it was time to party. Both were sipping on jumbo margaritas because the big glasses were the first ones that Owen had grabbed. The two glasses held most of a pitcher and were rapidly becoming empty. They put their bathing suits on first and it wasn't long after that when the euphoria began to build. Neither wanted to waste another minute in their room when they could be swimming and partying. They quickly decided to hit the pool deck and see what everyone was up to.

When the couple walked out onto the deck they did a double take, trying to understand the sight before them. Emily was busily riding Noah's cock while sucking Daniel's like she had fallen in love with it. Ava was standing nude, watching the action, and playing with her nipples. Owen spotted her and his cock rose rapidly until he was hard as granite. He didn't hesitate, he walked over to her, dropped his swim trunks to the deck, slid his cock between her legs, and kissed her. Their tongues met in acceptance of a mutual fantasy made real, and he sawed his cock between her labia. Her own wetness lubricated his cock as it slid across her clit, and the sensation made her moan with need.

Lisa was oblivious to her husband's out of character actions with her sister. Her eyes had latched onto Logan, and she was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. His body fascinated her and thrilled her in equal measure. She had never seen another human body so beautiful and she had to touch him. He smiled at her approach, but her eyes didn't meet his. Her focus was on his chest, his rock hard abs, and lower. Her hands were rubbing his chest when she finally tilted her head up and looked into his eyes. A moan escaped her as she fell into his warm brown eyes. She stood on the tips of her toes and tilted her head up, and his came down to meet her. Their lips met and the heat between them exploded.

Ken sat in the video room and ran his sweaty palm back through his hair, Where the fuck did they come from? More importantly, what the fuck do I do now? Ken knew that there was nothing he could do but protect them from hurting themselves if at all possible. They didn't look like they were overdosing on whatever the hell they were on. It didn't look like their health was at risk and involving the authorities would surely lead to bad things. Tomorrow would be a different story. Tomorrow they would all talk about what happened and how, then decide as a group what to do next.

For now, all he could do is wait and try to mitigate any damage. He suspected that as high as they all were, the fall would be hard when the drugs finally wore off. He'd monitor them closely until they did come down to make sure they didn't get worse. There was the added benefit of watching his wife get the living shit fucked out of her. In the hours that followed he had a lot of time to think about what happens when tomorrow comes, and the days after. He wasn't sure whether to be excited at the prospects, or fearful of the consequences.

Knowing that he wouldn't be disturbed for a while, Ken went to the kitchen, made a sandwich, grabbed a caffeine drink from the frig, and returned to the video room. He settled in for the long haul and watched things play out on the deck. He ate half his sandwich before he set the plate aside and began stroking his cock, his hunger forgotten.

Owen and Ava had moved on from the standing tease and had found a nearby lounger to come together on. Owen's face was buried between Ava's slender legs, and she was running her hands through his hair as she moaned her appreciation. Her moans soon got louder until with a loud screech, she orgasmed and flooded Owen's face. A grinning and wet faced Owen looked up at her with lascivious intent. He wiped her wetness from his face as he moved up her body. His throbbing cock homed in on her pussy with unerring accuracy. His glans penetrated her as their lips met and their tongues swirled when he slid in deep. Owen's deeply secret fantasy to fuck his beautiful sister in-law was really happening and it was better than he could have ever imagined.

Ava had wanted this for a long time. She'd often fantasized about fucking her little sister's husband but would never let that secret see the light of day. Now, for some reason that wasn't too clear to her at that moment, her fantasy was coming true. His hairy chest was doing amazing things to her nipples and his nicely shaped cock was hitting all the right spots. He was fucking her so good and she was determined to do the same for him. In that she was very successful.

Owen's pace picked up and his cock was long stroking as smoothly and deeply as he could manage. Ava was so close, "Pound me now! Pound my pussy!"

To hear was to obey and Owen was more than happy to obey. Their groins slapped together as he pounded his cock into her as fast and hard as he was able. He didn't have the stamina to keep up such a pace for long, but neither of them needed much time. Ava began thrashing and let out another scream as her orgasm took over her body. Owen watched her face through squinted eyes as she orgasmed, and his pressure built to the inevitable explosion. His cum sprayed over and over into her receptive pussy until there was nothing left. They remained connected and their mouths met in a lustful, and loving, kiss. They continued to kiss deeply for long minutes until the heat finally cooled between them enough to separate. Owen stood and helped her to her feet. They walked hand in hand to the pool and slid into the cool water. Soon they were wrapped up in each other's arms and kissing deeply, oblivious to anything else around them.

Lisa, the former cheerleader, stood a foot shorter than Logan and instead of dropping to her knees, she only needed to bend over to suck his massive cock. An act she was demonstrating with remarkable skill. She couldn't take much of him into her mouth, but what she did, she worshipped with her tongue. Logan's forehead was clenched and his eyes squeezed close as the petite bombshell gave him the best blow job he'd ever had. Before she could take him too far, too soon, his big hands gripped her hips. He picked her up, flipped her upside down, and pulled her pussy to his mouth. He licked deep as she did her best to blow him with her head hanging down.

Realizing that the blood was rushing to her head, Logan pulled her from his face, flipped her back up, and carried her over to an empty lounger. He deposited her on her back and was back between her legs, licking her sweet pussy before her dizziness passed. Dizziness was soon replaced with rapture as the petite beauty orgasmed on Logan's deft tongue.

Logan gave her a few moments to come back to earth, then rolled them until he was on his back and she sat astraddle of him, "Sweetheart what's your name?"