Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,672 Followers

The following morning Ken was again first to wake. He put on his swim trunks and settled in the kitchen with his book and coffee. A little while later Emily walked in the kitchen wearing her robe, fresh from her morning shower. She grabbed a cup of coffee and leaned against the bar near her husband. They shared a sweet kiss, then looked up as Logan walked into the room.

Emily gave him a huge smile and he returned it as he walked up to her. He leaned in and she tilted her head up as their lips met in a good morning kiss. Before the first minute was up the kiss had turned from warm to heated. Mindful of her promise not to humiliate her husband, Emily pulled back from Logan and looked into her husband's eyes. He smiled up at her, "Honey, It's ok. Have fun."

That was the response she hadn't dared hope for. Logan had instantly turned her on with his kiss and she wanted him, but not if it meant hurting her husband. She loved him with all her heart, but in this moment it wasn't her heart she needed taken care of. She looked back into Logan's eyes and he gave her a warm smile before his lips met hers again. She fell into the kiss and suddenly her world shrank until it held just her and Logan.

His body pressed against hers and his hands began to wander over her body, touching and caressing, until Emily was a hot mess of need. Her robe dropped to the floor and she suddenly found her feet leaving the floor as Logan easily picked her up and sat her on the island. He wasted no time kissing his way up her thighs and teasing her pussy with his tongue. Emily was shaking with the need for his tongue when he finally stopped his tease and his tongue went to work on her wanton pussy. Ken watched in fascination as his amazing wife locked her legs around Logan's head, thrust her pussy against his face, and screamed out her first orgasm of the day.

Ken was as hard as he had ever been watching his wife experience so much joy. He continued to watch as Logan picked her up, stood her on her feet, and turned her toward the island. Emily knew what was coming. She braced herself with her hands on the island and looked into her husband's eyes as Logan pressed his cockhead against her opening. Ken watched the look of euphoric surprise on his wife's face as Logan slowly penetrated her with his massive cock.

Soon, Logan was long stroking slowly into Emily and her eyes were lidded as the involuntary moans escaped her. Ken couldn't stand it anymore. He stood and dropped his swim trunks to the floor. He gripped his achingly hard cock and began to slowly pump it with his hand as he watched his beautiful wife get the fucking of her life. Logan thrust deeper and Emily's eyes sprang open, her lust nearly overwhelming her.

Emily saw her husband pumping his cock, "Logan, let's move a little. I want my husband's cock in my mouth while you fuck me."

Logan, ever the one to please, pulled her back away from the island by her hips while staying firmly ensconced in her pussy. Ken moved in front of her and she bent to take him in her mouth. Logan began stroking into her again. Ken couldn't remember ever being so turned on. The sensation of his wife's mouth, watching her get her pussy pleased by Logan's huge cock, and her moans around his cock were more than he could stand. Within moments he was shooting his load down his wife's throat.

Spent, he stepped back to let the couple have some room. At that moment Noah walked into the kitchen and did a double take at the sight before him. Grinning, he approached Emily while looking at Ken for approval. Ken gave him a head nod, and the next thing Emily knew Noah's fat cock was brushing against her lips.

Emily looked up at him and grabbed his cock, "This isn't all that comfortable. Can we move this show to the bedroom?"

Logan pulled his cock slowly from her pussy, picked her up, and carried her upstairs to his bedroom with Noah and Ken trailing behind. He placed her on all fours on the bed and was soon fucking her from behind as she squealed out her glee. Noah climbed onto the bed and fed her his cock, and Ken watched as the two men spit roasted her.

Daniel had woken and showered. From the moment he woke thoughts of Emily ran through his head. She was an amazing beauty and a wonderful fuck. He wanted her again, and after dressing, decided to go to the kitchen in hopes of finding her. When he walked by Logan's open bedroom door he froze in his tracks. Emily was now being fucked from behind by Noah while she sucked Logan's immense cock with abandon. There is no way I'm missing this!

He walked into the room and approached the bed. His hand caressed the back of Emily's head, "Is there room for a third?"

Emily pulled Logan's cock from her mouth and turned her head to smile up at Daniel, "There's always room for you baby."

His grin was infectious, "Well then, I have an idea. Would you like to try all of us at once?"

Emily hesitated. She wasn't very confident that she could handle the three of them. Hell, it was all she could do to keep up with two of them. Daniel saw her hesitation and rushed to reassure her, "I promise we won't hurt you."

With some trepidation, Emily nodded her agreement, and soon, with some direction from Daniel, she was lowering her pussy onto Noah's fat cock. She rode him slowly, rocking her hips, and grinding her clit against his muscled groin. Logan moved back into range and she leaned over to take him in her mouth. Two down, and one to go.

Daniel turned to Ken, "You ok dude?"

Ken smiled, "I'm great."

Daniel nodded, "Good. I don't suppose you have some lube do you?"

Ken grinned, "It just so happens that I do."

Ken went to his room and returned with the bottle of lube. He'd brought it with him in high hopes that Emily would let him fuck her ass. Anal sex wasn't something she was willing to do very often. He could count the number of times they had done it on one hand. He hesitated when he handed the bottle to Daniel, "She hasn't done anal much at all. Please be careful."

Daniel nodded, "Absolutely. None of us want to hurt her."

Conversation over, Daniel was anxious to get started. He poured lube on his hand and spread it liberally on his achingly hard cock. He climbed onto the bed behind Emily and got himself situated before pouring more lube in his cupped hand. He warmed it with his hands and ran his slick fingers between her ass cheeks until he found her anus. His finger circled the little brown star, lubricating it liberally, before gently pressing a fingertip in to the first knuckle. Emily stiffened and grunted around Logan's massive cock as she orgasmed hard.

Daniel grinned at her evident appreciation for what he was doing. He worked the finger deeper and swirled it around to stretch her anus slowly. First step accomplished, he pulled his finger out and applied more lube to his hand. Re-inserting his finger in a much more relaxed anus, he soon joined it with a second finger. Emily's chest was heaving from desire and trepidation as his two fingers worked her anus further open. He moved until his cock was aimed at her brown eye, slowly slid his fingers out, and pressed his cockhead to her anus. Pushing against her, he gradually ramped up the pressure until the head of his cock slipped into her ass.

Slowly and as tenderly as possible he penetrated her until a good portion of his cock was buried in her ass. Then, he began to move. At first Emily was stiff with apprehension, but then something changed. The sensation went from uncomfortable fullness to erotic acceptance of the intruder in her ass. Daniel began fucking her ass and Emily soon lost her mind. The three men fucked her through two glorious, mind bending, orgasms as they moved in synchronized strokes.

Emily was no longer a rationally thinking woman. She had been stripped of her higher logic functions and was now a sexual animal, lost in the orgasmic sensations running rampant through her body. Logan was the first to reach the pinnacle and his cum filled her mouth as she struggled to swallow. Her mouth fell open as another orgasm rolled through her, and Logan's cock fell from her mouth. His last jet of cum hit her chin and would have dripped from it had he not caught it with his cockhead and moved it back to her mouth. She sucked the head of his cock until his sensitivity forced him to pull away. He relaxed back against the headboard and watched as his two friends continued to fuck the amazing beauty.

Noah was next to explode, and he did so deep in Emily's pussy as she rode him hard. He remained embedded in her as Daniel stroked into her ass once, twice, and on the third time, froze deep in her ass while the cum pumped from his cock. The feeling of his hot cum exploding inside her was the last straw and Emily screamed, wracked with the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

When Emily opened her eyes, she was lying on her back surrounded by three smiling men, and one concerned one. Ken looked down at her, "Are you ok babe? You were out for a little bit there."

Emily struggled to form words. Her voice was husky from the screaming, "I've never been better. I love you Ken. Thank you for letting me have this."

Ken leaned over and kissed her forehead, "You are my goddess."

Emily's eyes closed and she dozed off with a smile on her face. The guys gathered what clothing they had and one by one kissed Emily sweetly on her sleeping face before leaving the room. Ken soon followed. He went to the kitchen and let his wife sleep for an hour. When he returned to the room he was carrying a tray with her breakfast on it. He kissed and nuzzled her awake and the smile she gave him was full of love. He got her situated on the bed and moved the tray to her lap. She dove in like she hadn't eaten in a month. Considering the last few days, she hadn't been eating like she should, and definitely needed the food. When she finished eating he moved the tray aside. He'd take it to the kitchen later. Right now, he had other plans. He took her hand and led her back to their room, and their shower. He washed her tenderly as he had done the day before, then wandered downstairs while she dried her hair. She was ready to continue her nap for a while and he left her to it.

Ken walked into the great room and saw his sister sitting alone on the couch. He noticed her pensive look and walked over to sit down next to her, "What's bothering you sis?"

Ava gave him a wan smile, "I feel really bad about what we did to Emily. I never should have gone along with your idea. I should have stopped it from happening. I really thought that she would have fun being flirted with by three super-hot guys, and maybe that would get her fantasies going. I figured she'd be ready to jump your bones and we could end the game. I never planned on the drugs, and I certainly didn't plan on Emily being so sexually active. I really fucked up."

Ken put his arm around his sister's shoulder and pulled her close, "I was the one that fucked up sis, not you. I trusted you with Emily because I know you care about her and would never let anything bad happen to her. None of us could have imagined that drugs would play a part. I have a lot of work to do to repair the trust Emily used to have in me. I manipulated her and it was a total asshole thing to do."

Ava snickered, "Definitely an asshole thing to do. So, what now? Please tell me you guys are going to be ok. I couldn't stand it if you weren't together."

Ken kissed his sisters cheek, accidentally catching the corner of her mouth, "Like I say, I have some work to do, but she isn't going to leave me, and I will never leave her. She wants to explore her new sexuality and I'm happy to let her. It's what I wanted to start with and now I'm getting what I wished for."

Ava looked at her brother in sympathy, "So, you're supposed to just sit around and watch while she fucks whomever she wants?"

Ken rushed to reassure her, "No sis, it's not like that. I can watch, and if she wants, participate. I'm fine with that. I want her to have a wonderful experience. She did say I could be with any woman in the house. She seemed unconcerned about the ramifications of that. I guess she thought we would figure it out for ourselves."

Ava raised an eyebrow, "By ramifications you mean fucking your sisters? Yep, those are some ramifications. Well... Maybe for Lisa anyway."

A smile lit Ken's face, "You mean... You would? Cause if you would, then I'd love to. Just saying."

It was Ava's turn to smile, "Oh, I don't know, I might have been a little curious, but only since I hit puberty."

Ken looked deep into his sister's eyes, "Only since then huh? If I'd only known. I spent so many nights jacking off thinking about you, wanting your amazing body, wondering what your pussy would feel like wrapped around my cock. You were my first, and my all-time favorite, fantasy."

Ken's lips landed fully on hers this time and their mouths opened in a long and heated kiss. Their tongues soon met and played as his body pressed hers against the back of the couch. His hand caressed the side of her neck and her fingers were entwined in the hair on the back of his head, holding him close. Now that she had him, she didn't want him getting away. No second thoughts allowed.

That wasn't going to be a problem for Ken. He had told his sister the absolute truth. He'd wanted her for years and he wasn't about to miss this opportunity. His free hand slid up her stomach and gently squeezed her tit, eliciting a little moan that set him on fire. Their movements became more aggressive and more carnal as their arousal for each other exploded. The only thing keeping them from rutting like animals were the clothes between them. The frantic shedding of those barriers just fanned the fires.

They were seconds away from a frantic, lust filled, rutting that would have been over rather quickly so, it was probably fortunate in a way that the voice rang out, "What the fuck! You guys are fucking? How long has that been going on?"

Ken and Ava turned their heads in unison and looked at Lisa standing a few feet away with her hands on her hips and her erect nipples very visibly poking against the fabric of her tight t-shirt. Neither said anything as they waited for the diatribe to start. Finally, Ken couldn't stand the silence, "We haven't yet. We were just getting started."

He immediately wanted to run and hide. I can't believe I just said that.

Lisa was biting her lower lip, "Were you going to invite me?"

Ken decided to use his other foot to keep the one in his mouth company, "I didn't know you were interested."

Lisa threw her hands up, "Well duh! One of the hottest men I know is my brother and one of the most beautiful women I have ever met is my sister. Of course, I'm interested."

Ava grinned at her sister, "Then, can I suggest that we move this to my room? I don't want us interrupted when we get started.

"By the way, where is everybody?"

Ken pointed at the ceiling, "Emily is upstairs napping after Noah, Daniel, and Logan triple teamed her this morning, and made her 'airtight'."

Both women's eyes got big and Lisa grinned, "Oh my god! She did that? Fuck, I bet that was fun."

Ava stood, grabbed her clothes, and looked at her sister strangely, "You've become quite the little slut in just a few days sister of mine."

Lisa nodded her head vigorously, "Yes, I have and I'm loving it. Anyway, it's Sunday, so where do you think the guys are?"

Lisa waited while her siblings stared at her, "Duh! You guys are really out of it. The guys are all downstairs in the rec room watching football. They've got everything they need and probably won't reappear for hours. But, back to the whole airtight thing. I really want to try that."

Ava waved her hands, "Can we continue this discussion upstairs?"

Lisa nodded, "Hey bro. How come you're not watching football with the guys?"

Ken looked at his sister, then slowly looked down towards his erect cock. Her eyes followed his and focused on his hard cock, "Oh I don't know. Something just came up that was way more important."

The grinning trio walked to the stairs and made their way to Ava's room. She closed her door and locked it before turning around. Ken was right there and had her back in his arms before she finished turning.

Continued in Chapter 2

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,672 Followers