Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily isn’t the only one opening up.
10.6k words
4.52
16k
17
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers

Thanks as always to Todger65 for editing.

There's a lot of stuff going on in this second chapter as well. We still have hot wives, brother and sisters, group sex, bisexual women, and general mayhem.

Be Careful What You Wish For Part 02

Emily isn't the only one opening up

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Ken pulled his sister's nude body against his and kissed her deeply for several wonderful minutes. Their connection deepening with each passing moment. Their mouths separated and they gazed into each other's eyes with love and need. They turned toward the bed together and were soon back in each other's arms. Ken had a grip on himself now. This wasn't going to be a fast fuck. He was going to make love to his sister. The one he'd dreamed about making love to so very many times through the years.

Of course, it didn't work out quite like that. Sure, he started all loving and tender, but he hadn't accounted for the heat and the desire, suppressed for so many years, finally being set free. Ken was so enraptured by his sister's wonderful body that he explored every inch he could get at. Using every tool available to him. Using his hands, his mouth, and his tongue, he built her arousal. He wanted each place he touched to be glad he'd been there before moving on to the next. The results were evident as Ava moved and pressed herself against him.

Ava was so aroused that one part of her wanted to grab him by the hair and make him fuck her hard, right fucking now. She fought the urge because the delicious torture she was going through was bringing her closer and closer to a wonderful orgasm. She let herself go in the moment, trusting her brother to give her the release she so desperately wanted.

Ken arrived at her pussy and ran his tongue between her labia. She opened like the flower she was, and Ken kissed and sucked on her labia, bringing the teasing to another level. Ava was ready to scream in frustration when Ken's tongue suddenly circled her clit and her breath caught. A gasp escaped her when the end of his finger began teasing her entrance. His tongue circled closer, randomly flicking across her clit, while his finger penetrated her. His fingertip began stroking across her g-spot and his lips sucked her clit. His tongue fluttered against her nubbin bringing the teasing to an end. Suddenly the orgasm she so desperately craved flashed through her body. Her legs clamped around Ken's head and every muscle in her body seemed to stiffen as she reached her orgasmic peak. The ride down the other side left her in a state of bliss.

She pushed his head up from her pussy with her hand against his forehead, "You need to come up here and kiss me, and while you're doing it you had better be sticking that big cock in me."

Ken's lustful eyes drilled into hers and his cock soon drilled her pussy. He slid deep as their mouths met in hunger. Making love was now out the window. This wasn't going to be nice and easy. This was going to be epic. They started moving slowly, finding their rhythm with each other. She was grinding and thrusting her pussy in time with his own thrusts. It took them no time at all to get in sync with each other, then they got serious.

Lisa watched in awe as her siblings moved together like one body. Their coupling becoming more erotic as their pace increased. There was no saving some for later. They wanted it all and they wanted it now. Their pace increased yet again and it was as if they had practiced the act together for years. They fit together, and moved together, perfectly. They found that perfect rhythm and settled into it. Their kisses so filled with passion they could barely breath, they raced to the pinnacle together. When they orgasmed together Lisa's body was buzzing with arousal. Watching her brother drive his cock deep into her sister, her sister driving her ass up to meet his thrust, and the two of them cumming together was erotic and thrilling. It made her want to smile. Preferably while climbing onto her brother's big cock.

Ava and Ken held each other, and their hands never stopped moving from the need to touch. Over the next minutes their mouths connected and re-connected in lustful kisses, and eventually, loving kisses. They lay in each other's arms, basking in each other's warmth. Ava finally stirred, "I need to go to the bathroom. Why don't you snuggle with Lisa for a while? I love you and I'll see you in a bit."

Ken watched as she stood and walked to the door. His eyes never left her and when she turned, the look on his face made her hot all over again. She smiled at him and quickly left before she turned around and jumped him again. Lisa needed time with him too, and Ava really wanted to check on Emily.

The moment the door closed Lisa stripped and was cuddling with Ken in seconds. She nestled up against him and he gave her a drowsy kiss before dozing off. Lisa basked in the warmth enveloping her and let her brother take a little nap. He needed a little recharge time, and she was happy to wait. Well, happy to wait for a while. She would play with his cock, and when she got it hard, she would fuck him. Hopefully he would be fully awake for the experience. He looked so good at fucking that she just knew she was going to cum a lot, and she really wanted his active participation. He wouldn't be napping long once his cock started stretching her pussy. She was pretty sure that would wake him right up. She reached down and began to fondle her brother's cock. It was all wiggly at the moment, but she would change that. She didn't think it would take long at all.

While Ken napped and Lisa molested her sleeping brother, Ava took a shower before heading to Emily's room. She opened the door quietly and saw the sleeping beauty. The sun through the shades cast a soft glow on her face. Ava moved to the bed and dropped her robe to the floor. She got into bed with Emily and slid her naked body against Emily's. She watched he sleep for a short while but lost patience and couldn't resist planting soft kisses on her face and neck. The pleasant sensation caused Emily to begin to stir.

Emily's eyes drifted open, and she saw her beautiful sister-in-law watching her. Before her mouth could open to say anything, Ava's mouth was on hers and she was having the most wonderful kiss. Neither woman had forgotten how it felt to make love to the other. Now completely sober, instead of being hesitant, they wanted each other all the more. The drugged evening had let loose the attraction that they both had felt but had never had the courage to admit. Their kiss deepened and they set themselves free to enjoy each other.

They kissed, they touched, they caressed, and they shared their deep affection in the most intimate of ways. They settled into a sixty-nine and intensely, joyfully, and passionately licked each other to orgasm. They kissed in the aftermath for minute after minute, unable to get enough of that intimate connection. Emily felt that she could remain connected to Ava's soft lips and agile tongue forever.

Lisa felt the swelling in her hand and grinned. It looked like Ken's not so little soldier was trying to stand at attention. It was time to give him a little help. Lisa pulled the covers away from their bodies, turned her head toward Ken's feet. On her knees beside him, she bent down and fed his awakening cock into her mouth. He soon grew to fill her mouth to overflowing and she continued her oral tribute to her brother. His cock felt rock hard in her hand and she knew it was now her turn.

Lisa had always been in love with her older brother. As long as she could remember she wanted him. That was one of the main reasons she was still a virgin when she met, and eventually married, Owen. She knew now that Owen was her one true love, but that didn't take away her attraction to her brother. This was an opportunity that she never thought she'd get, and she wasn't about to waste a second of it.

She was getting ready to turn around and straddle her brother, but when she lifted her left leg, her brother's hand grasped her thigh and pulled her leg across his head. She was now straddling his face and her pussy was pressing against his mouth. His tongue got to work immediately, and Lisa was nearly overcome with not only the physical sensations, but also by the longed dreamed of eroticism of the moment. She gripped his cock and moaned as her brother ate her pussy in the most wonderful way. The first orgasm her brother ever gave her was going to be with his mouth and Lisa was definitely ok with that.

She buried his cock in her mouth as her orgasm swept over her. Her screams of ecstasy were muffled vibrations around his cock. He let up on her sensitive clit and heard the pop of his cock falling from her mouth. She laid her head on his hip and panted to catch her breath, planting little kisses on the side of his cock while she did so. Done basking in the afterglow, Lisa suddenly perked up, did an impossible little spin move, and landed straddling his cock, "I need your big cock in me now. I've waited forever. Don't' make me wait a second longer."

She raised up far enough to position his cock at her entrance, then lowered herself down, sighing in contentment as he slid in deep. Ken had watched her fuck Logan and he knew that she had amazing skills. He let her do her thing and did his best to contribute. She slid up and down his shaft, grinding her clit against him, and fucking herself silly. They had a wonderful time fucking while she ran down her battery. When she started to lag after her second orgasm, Ken flipped her on her back and proceeded to fuck her fast and hard. She went nuts and loudly moaned and yelled out her orgasm while her body spasmed beneath him.

Ken slipped his cock from his spent sister's pussy and settled next to her. He kissed her lips softly until her hand grabbed the back of his head and her tongue flew into his mouth. She kissed him with passion and the promise that they would be fucking each other again. When their lips parted Lisa smiled up at her brother, "You didn't cum. Want me to take care of that?"

Ken kissed her, "It's going to take me a while to cum this time around and I was kind of hoping to be with Emily, if she wants me."

Lisa slapped his arm, "Don't be a dumbass. Of course, she wants you. She wants you more than anything. Go see for yourself. Go!"

Ken got off the bed and walk to his own bedroom. He promised himself that he wouldn't let her see how much it hurt him if she didn't welcome him. She'd fucked other men, and women for that matter, but he had fucked his sisters. He'd loved every second of what he did, and he didn't have a problem with her feeling the same way. Still, it would cut him deeply if he was pushed aside. He couldn't seem to stop thinking about that.

He pushed the door open and walked into the room. Emily and Ava were entwined on the bed and their heads turned toward him. Both smiled up at him. When they saw his face and his erection Ava moved over and Emily opened her arms, "I love you. Please make love to me."

He moved into her arms and made love to his wife. Ava and Lisa were spooning and playing with each other next to them. The two sisters watched in fascination as the couple gave them the most erotic show they'd ever seen. Their movements were a ballet in which their bodies became one. Climbing ever higher to ecstasy until the magic moment came and they orgasmed together, as one until the end.

They kissed, caressed, and snuggled and barely noticed when Ava and Lisa left the room. Emily smiled up at her husband, "Just so you know. You will always be first. You can be the first, last, and only if that is what you want. If you want me then just say so and I'm yours, no matter what, no matter when."

Ken caressed her cheek, "It would be a bit rude of me if you were already busy, so to speak. If we're going to be fucking other people, then I need to have enough self-confidence, and belief in our marriage, not to freak out about it. Hell, I fucked my sisters. Doesn't that bother you?"

Emily shook her head, "No, I think it's beautiful. Ava told me how wonderful it was for her to be with you, and from the sounds coming through the walls, I have no doubt that Lisa loved it too. I hope that it was wonderful for you too, although I'm certain that it was.

"Think about it for a moment. The three of you found this wonderful joy you shared through sex. Everyone involved had a great time and, best of all, your relationship just took a giant step forward. You're closer now than you have ever been and that isn't going away. Yes, beautiful is the right word."

Ken pondered, "The compassionate way you look at it is one of the reasons I love you. Don't you worry a little about me with another woman, especially one I'm emotionally connected with?"

Emily's eyebrows went up, "I wasn't until you said that. Is there a problem I should know about?"

Ken shook his head, "Never baby, never. I guess I'm just trying to justify my own inadequacies. I do understand better now. We can have some fun as long as we talk and keep our marriage as our first priority. We'll keep talking about everything and decide together what to do. Just like we've always done."

A loving kiss later the couple got out of bed. The couple showered together and their hands roamed freely. It was a good thing that Ava's house used tankless water heaters. Finally clean and dressed in the pre-requisite swim wear they left the room. Ava and Lisa met them in the hall, and they all trooped down to the basement rec room. They walked into the room together and the four men looked up from the football game. Logan nodded, "Hey Ken! I figured you'd be watching football with us."

Ken grinned, "Something came up."

Suddenly four men were looking on stunned as Ava, Lisa, and Emily started laughing. Logan looked at the women, then up at Ken, then back at the women, "You dog. You've been fucking all three of them, haven't you?"

Logan stood and bent at the waist in a bow toward Ken. The other three men copied him much to the continued laughter of the women.

Ken pointed at the tv, "I mean I love the Browns, but considering what came up, and the hot women helping me with it, fuck a bunch of football."

The other men could only nod their agreement. Each of them would have gladly done the same. Soon everyone was scattered around the room with a cold beverage and the picked over snacks. At half-time during the late game, Ken and Ava went upstairs to start dinner. Lisa and Owen found a couch by themselves and snuggled together talking quietly. Emily was happy to watch football and grab an occasional beer. She was glad that Noah, Daniel, and Logan didn't try to start something. She was sexually satisfied for now and wanted to bask in the glow from making love with her husband. Soon she found herself yelling at the tv along with everyone else and time flew until they were called to dinner.

After dinner and the subsequent cleanup, the pool and hot tub became the places to be. A few hours, and more than a few drinks, later the party broke up. The women, and one of the men, weren't up for any sexual shenanigans, much to the disappointment of the football watchers. Everyone went to bed anticipating a new day and fun stuff.

When the house stirred the following morning, they were greeted by the sound of rain. It was pouring so the group was relegated to the indoors. Most of the morning was lazing around until folks started getting bored. Ava took things up a notch when she got the blender going and set up shots, "Everybody get your collective asses over here! We're doin shots!"

Everyone's heads popped up as they 'prairie dogged' at her voice, and the group soon met at the kitchen island. The first shot went down rough, but the margarita that followed went down smooth. The second shot was much easier, and the third was no problem at all. They laughed, flirted, casually touched, and teased. Ava mixed another batch of margaritas and turned to the group, "Hey, let's do something. How about a movie?"

Everyone moved to the rec-room and after much back and forth and no consensus regarding what to watch, they turned to a deck of cards. Ava produced the deck," Ok, aces beat kings, which beat queens, yada, yada, yada. Ties only matter if you're high card. We'll do a tie breaker until we have a winner. The winner gets to decide what movie we watch. Simple."

The deck was shuffled and everyone pulled a card. It got down to a tiebreaker, but when it was over Owen had won. He grinned at the group, "Hold on just a second. I'll be right back."

Owen took off upstairs and Lisa put her hand to her forehead and groaned, "Oh shit, I just know he's bringing back a porno."

Everyone laughed at that. Ava turned to her sister, "Yeh, that would be just horrible wouldn't it. How can we sweet little chaste angels dare watch such hedonism? It's not like I'm going to fuck everybody here. Oh, wait a minute. I have fucked everybody here. Never mind."

Owen returned at a near run as the group laughed about something he missed. He let them finish their chuckle while he got the movie started. Soon everyone's attention was on the screen. They were all wondering just what they were going to see, and how much that would tell them about Owen's sexual proclivities.

Emily figured it would be something a bit crude, but not too out there. She thought it would most probably be a gangbang. That seemed to be the kind of things guys would want to see the most. She was operating on very limited knowledge of the subject. Prior to this vacation, she'd watched only a few pornos, all of them with Ken, and her exposure was limited.

The movie Owen chose was surprisingly well filmed and acted. The plot wasn't nearly as predictable as most pornos were. The protagonist was a married and reserved woman. Her husband was trying to get her to try new sexual things and the movie chronicled her progress. She made a lot of progress in sex scenes that were sizzling hot. The atmosphere of the room quickly changed.

Lisa was the first to move. She whispered something to Owen, and he smiled up at her and nodded. She stood and walked over to Logan, sat down on his lap, and kissed him with obvious need. Ava was sitting at the end of the couch when Daniel's eyes caught hers. He was irresistibly drawn to her and was next to her on the couch in moments. When their mouths connected it was with a heat that could only be quenched with his cock deeply embedded in her pussy.

Emily watched the two sisters in fascination and with growing arousal. She turned to her husband and they kissed with love and arousal. Ken tilted his wife's chin up, "Do you want to play baby?"

She grinned and nodded up at him, "Yes, I do. And you know what else?"

Ken raised his eyebrow in inquiry, "What's that babe?"

Emily pointed at Ava, "I think she wants your cock in her mouth. Why don't you check and see?"

The eroticism of the moment was having a profound effect on Emily, and she found herself scanning the room. Her eyes rested for a moment on Logan's magnificent cock as Lisa did her best to blow him. The petite beauty may not be able to take that huge thing very deep in her mouth, but from the look on his face, she was definitely making the best of what she could.

Her eyes went to beautiful Ava. Ava was holding her legs apart while Daniel ate her pussy. What really caught her interest was her husband Ken, standing at the end of the couch, with his cock in his sister's mouth. That's so fucking hot!

Her attention was drawn to movement nearby. Owen was on the other couch stroking his hard cock. He wasn't watching Ava or his wife, he was looking directly at her. Her arousal came to a boil and she stood. She walked over to Owen, sank down on her knees, and pulled his hand off his cock. Grasping his raging erection with her hand, she pumped him slowly while looking up at him, "You've got a really nice cock and I want it in my mouth."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers