Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked around his glans, then her lips were on it, then around it, then sliding down his shaft. Her tongue working his shaft and as her mouth receded, his glans. Owen let out a groan of appreciation as she did it again, and again, milking his cock with her mouth. Owen didn't want to cum yet and it took most of his willpower to gently push her head away, "You're going to get a mouthful if you keep that up. There is only one place I want to be when I cum in you for the first time, and that's in your sweet pussy."

Emily felt such a sense of erotic power when he said that. So, he wanted to cum deep in her pussy? Well, then she would do everything in her power to make sure he did just that. How often does a girl get to screw her brother in-law anyway? Especially one with such a nice hairy chest that rubbed her nipples in so exciting of a way. Owen gave her some room and she laid down on the couch. In an instant he was between her legs with his cock aimed at her soaked pussy. He slid home in two smooth strokes and the fucking began.

On the other couch Daniel was now on his back and Ava was riding his hard cock for all that she was worth. Noah climbed onto the couch behind her and began playing with her ass. Ken held up a finger in a 'wait a minute' gesture and ran out of the room. He returned at a run a few moments later and handed the bottle of lube to Noah. A few minutes later Noah was firmly embedded in her ass and Ken moved back to her head, rubbing his cock against her lips until she opened up and took him in. Ava was now airtight and loving every second of it. The three men fucked her thoroughly and when her third orgasm ran its' course, she collapsed onto Daniel, nearly fucked out.

Daniel remained under her slowly fucking up into her as her mind cleared enough to actively participate again. The couple ground their crotches together as Daniel worked his way closer and closer to spraying his cum into her welcoming pussy.

Noah moved over to Logan and Lisa on a mission to fuck the second sister's ass. Lisa was busily riding Logan's massive cock and barely jumped when Noah started playing with her ass. He had a bit more difficulty entering the petite beauty's ass. Not only was she small, but there was also the giant cock filling her pussy. There wasn't much room left at the inn so to speak. Nevertheless, with patience and just the right amount of force, Noah slowly penetrated her ass until his fat cock was filling up her ass.

Lisa was off in another world as the sensations coming from her full pussy and ass overwhelmed her. She started to orgasm and continued to do so until all control was lost. Her head fell onto Logan's chest and drool slipped from her lips as the two men continued to fuck her into a glorious sexual coma. Whether she was aware of what was happening or not was soon answered when both men began to shoot their loads. Her primal scream as a massive orgasm swept through her made it very clear that she was not only aware, but that she was also loving every second of it.

Ken swept by the threesome and grabbed the lube bottle on his way to join Emily and Owen. Owen was so focused on his beautiful sister in-law he almost didn't see Ken's approach. When he finally caught on, he rolled onto his back. His cock still deep in Emily's pussy, he pulled her down and into a deep kiss, leaving her ass now fully exposed to her husband. Emily did jump when her husband's greased hand slid between her ass cheeks, but when she realized what he was doing she cooperated fully.

Ken spread his wife's ass cheeks and began loosening up her anus. He worked her slowly and methodically until he was gliding two fingers in and out of her ass. He climbed onto the couch and squatted above his wife, centering his cock head on her brown-eyed target. Her groan was loud and long as he sank into her ass. The two men found their rhythm quickly and soon had Emily screaming her orgasmic glee. A few minutes into the double penetration Owen reached his point of no return and dumped his cum deep into her pussy. Emily was barely through the orgasm that resulted when her husband shot his wad deep into her ass, sending her over the edge yet again.

His cock was now fully spent, and his wife was a hot mess lying on Owen, lacking the energy to move. Ken slowly pulled his spent cock from his wife's ass and stood. He let her rest on Owen's hairy chest for a few minutes before helping her to her feet. The couple disappeared upstairs moments later.

The room had changed dramatically. What was not long before a room full of aroused and energetic peopled, now held sexually satiated and unmoving people. The only sounds in the room were the movie and lots of heavy breathing. Owen stood and walked over to his wife. He picked her up and carried her to the stairs before setting her on her feet. The couple walked upstairs to the nap that was their plan for the near future.

Ava fell asleep on the couch and was soon followed into dreamland by the three men nearby.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Things carried on as normal the next day with the exception that there were three women with very sore asses. With all three women out of commission for the short term, the friends focused on enjoying their friendship. Laughter and play were the moods of the day. When the day ended, Ken and Emily were the first to go upstairs and settle in their room. The others soon followed and quiet swept through the house.

Morning breakfast was fun and the guys all decided laps in the pool were a good way to burn off the excess calories. Emily, Lisa, and Ava were hanging out talking in the great room when the front door burst open, and four men rushed into the room. The obvious leader of the group was wearing gang colors and he grinned lasciviously at the women, "We came to get our shit, and the little shit that stole it. Looks like we're gonna get some pussy too. You girls go along to get along or things are gonna get rough. You read me bitches!"

The gang members were totally focused on the three barely dressed women and had lost their situational awareness. Owen was standing in the kitchen on a mission to make margaritas and quickly snuck back out the door. The gang members began pulling off clothes and soon stood naked facing the women. They were none too happy when the women started laughing. The gang leader looked angry as hell, "You fuckin bitches think this is funny? We'll see how much you're laughing when we're done with you."

He reached out to grab Emily by the hair and suddenly found that his arm wouldn't move. He looked at his arm and saw the massive black hand gripping his bicep, then he saw the ceiling, followed by an abrupt meeting with the floor. He lay groaning on the floor as one of his cohorts managed to get out, "What the fu..."

Owen had rushed back outside and gathered the guys quickly. They had quietly snuck into the house and stood behind the gang members. When the leader made his move toward Emily, they made theirs. The gang members thought they were brutal. The men of the house showed them what brutal was. By the time the surveillance team got backup and made it to the front door, the gang members were bleeding and unconscious on the floor.

In the aftermath the police captain addressed the group, "Damn, you guys did a number on 'em! It could be days before I can question them. They'll lawyer up first chance they get, and we'll probably get nothing from them."

Logan gave the captain a predatory grin, "Just tell them if they don't talk, we'll be waiting for them when they get out."

Normally the gang leader would have scoffed at such a threat. When they had walked in the door to Ava's house, he had known his guys were the baddest of the bad. Now he knew better. He'd seen what real skill could do and he didn't have a death wish. None of the gang members agreed to talk while they were grouped together, but as soon as the police separated them, each of them quickly volunteered to tell all.

The captain was stunned that the gang members not only gave up their secrets, but that they also did it before getting their injuries treated. Some of them were in agony but insisted that they needed to talk before the guys that had just schooled them did it again. None of them intended to leave jail while those guys were around. That ended up not being an issue. The revelations from multiple gang member mouths ensured that none of them would be leaving incarceration soon.

Later that evening Ava received a frantic phone call from her sister, "Ava! They've arrested Brandon for attempted murder! They're telling me he tried to kill you! You've got to tell them he's innocent!"

Ava let her sister babble for a while before she finally lost patience, "Just shut up for a minute! Your innocent little son spiked our alcohol with drugs that would have killed us all if Ken hadn't figured out what was happening. It's time you opened your eyes! Brandon doesn't care about anyone, or anything, but himself. The last fucking thing I'm going to do is say he's innocent."

Silence from the other end of the phone, then the sounds of weeping as Ava's sister realized her son had gone too far this time, and there was no way she could save him. Ava did her best to calm her sister, but she knew only time would settle her. Ava was mildly shocked that her sister didn't blame her for the state that Brandon had gotten himself into. Maybe that would come later, but for now Ava was relieved when the call ended without a screaming diatribe from her grieving sister.

The rest of the day was subdued as the group thought through the events of the day. They were all too skittish for fun and games. Owen and Ken repaired the front door, and at the women's urging, blocked it with a recliner. They all slept fitfully, with the exception of Ken. Ken sat up the entire night watching over his wife. He'd seen the vicious intent on the gang leader's face when he reached for Emily, and even though the guy was in jail, he wasn't about to let his guard down. At least not tonight.

Emily opened her eyes in the morning and saw her husband sitting in the chair by the window. She saw the bleary state of his eyes and knew instantly that he had sat up all night watching over her. Her eyes teared up and she threw the covers back, "Come here love. Come lay with me and rest."

Ken wanted so badly to rest in her arms. Morning was here and everyone would be up soon. Surely, she was safe for now. He managed to strip off his clothes and sank into her arms. She kissed his forehead, and he was asleep. She held him until she was sure he was deeply asleep before sliding out of bed. A shower and bikini later, she checked on him and made sure he was tucked in. She pulled the door closed behind her when she left the room on her way to the pool and the start of her day.

Emily swam laps until the state of her arm and leg muscles told her it was time to stop. Lisa was standing with a towel ready when she came up the stairs and out of the pool, "Wow Emily! You swam a lot of laps. No wonder you look so great."

Emily shot her a grin as she quickly dried off. Lisa handed her a smoothie and Emily's grin got bigger, "Wow, I'm gonna take you home with me. I could get used to this."

Lisa leaned up and kissed Emily's mouth, "You have something else I could get used to if you give me half a chance. Wanna fuck?"

Emily laughed, "Yes, as a matter of fact, but can we wait until after breakfast?"

Lisa grabbed Emily's hand, "Well come on then. Let's eat."

When the two women entered the kitchen they found Logan had just finished making coffee. He set his cup down and looked at the two beauties, "Oh hell, now I've got a problem. I want to kiss you both and can't decide where to start."

Lisa took the decision in her own hands by jumping on him and wrapping her legs around his waist. Her lips were plastered to his in a flash. This was no friendly good morning kiss. This kiss was crammed full of heat and lust. Lisa was saying loud and clear with her lips, "Fuck me."

Lisa must have remembered Emily wanting breakfast first because she finally pulled back from the kiss, while her hips kept grinding against his swelling cock, "Good morning Logan. Feels like you're glad to see me."

He gave her a peck on the lips and set her on her feet, "Oh I am little one, but I need to greet Emily this morning as well."

Emily was soon enveloped in his strong arms and her body sang as he held her close and kissed her thoroughly. Her hand brushed across his erection and she shivered with arousal. She forced herself to pull back, "I have to eat something before I do anything else."

Logan released her with a smile, "It's nice to know that you were tempted. Let me help with breakfast, then maybe I can tempt you again."

Emily began to move about the kitchen, "Where is everybody?"

Logan grabbed the bread and headed toward the toaster, "Daniel and Noah were planning on sleeping late."

Lisa set three plates out, "Hubby wanted to sleep late too, and I don't know about Ava. She was pretty upset when she got off the phone with big sis last night. It could be that she's sleeping off a little depression. She'll be good as new in no time if that's what she's doing. Where's my hunky brother?"

Emily turned and faced them, "You're not going to believe what he did last night. He stayed up all night watching over me. I got him to lie down with me when I woke up this morning and he finally slept. Isn't he amazing?

Lisa ran over and gave Emily a huge hug, "Wow, that's so romantic. He loves you more than anything."

Emily smiled down at her, "And I feel the same way about him. Now, let's eat. I'm starving."

The three enjoyed their breakfast and followed that with coffee while sitting in the hot tub. The morning was cool, and the hot tub made it possible to maintain their limited clothing in comfort. Neither woman wanted more clothing. They wanted Logan wearing less and set out to remedy that little problem right away.

The two laughing women wiggled his trunks down his legs and Lisa turned and casually tossed them on the deck. Emily took advantage of the distraction to grab Logan's cock and take him into her mouth. Lisa gave her a pouty look when she turned back, but that quickly changed to a grin when Emily offered her a lick. Soon, both women were licking and sucking on his big cock. Logan was having a wonderful time, but he wanted to feel their pussies around his cock. He pulled away from the two women and stood, "Let's relocate to my room."

He stepped out of the tub, grabbed his trunks, and headed to the door. Emily and Lisa scampered after him. They arrived at Logan's room and were barely through the door when Noah walked by, did a double take, and entered the room. The three smiled their welcome and Noah's eyes focused on Emily's. He looked at Emily with such animalistic heat that her knees shook. He moved toward her, "I want you. I want to devour your pussy. I want to stab it with my cock. I want to make you cum harder than you've ever cum before."

Emily felt his primitive nature wash over her. He frightened her, but he thrilled her more. She could tell as he stalked closer that he was going to have his way with her. Her pussy was drenched at the thought that she would love it when he did. He didn't keep her waiting.

In a flash, his lips were on hers and his hands were pulling her hard against him. Emily gasped as a shock of arousal spread through her groin. His hands were everywhere exciting her and his mouth left hers to lick and suck downward. His mouth latched onto her tit and his hand slid between her legs. Her worked her pussy and clit with his fingers while he again kissed her hard. Emily was on the verge of an orgasm in seconds, then over the verge, as she came violently on his hand.

She was still shaking when he spun her and shoved her on the bed. He climbed between her legs, pushed her legs back and out, and began sliding his hard cock up and down her slit, "Feed my cock into your sweet pussy."

Emily grasped his cock and slid it into place. He held his animalistic tendencies long enough to enter her slowly. His cock was longer than average, but what pushed Emily's buttons was its massive girth. Emily loved the full feeling and basked in it for a moment. A moment was all she got. Noah held himself above her with his arms and thrust his pelvis, pushing his cock deep. His posture and movement were such that only his cock was touching her as it plunged deep into her pussy. He eventually dropped his knees to the bed and started pumping his cock in and out, picking up the pace with each stroke, until he was pounding her pussy.

Emily had never felt so utterly helpless and controlled. His cock was rubbing her g-spot perfectly and his total control of her body was driving her lust through the roof. The orgasm that took her breath away was violent in intensity and had her rabidly thrusting her pussy up to meet his strokes. He continued fucking her like some energy filled fuck machine through two more orgasms before pulling his cock out. Emily twisted on the bed and dove onto his cock. Sucking him hard and fast until he exploded in her mouth. She milked every drop she could get from him before falling back on the bed spent, "I've never been fucked like that in my life. It was awesome."

Noah smiled at her and gave her a sweet kiss, "I thought you might like that. Sometimes it's fun to get a little primitive. I would have backed off in a second if you hadn't liked it."

Groans from next to them caught their attention. Lisa and Logan had not been idle while Emily and Noah got busy. The coupled had watched while Emily was pounded through several orgasms. Lisa had a hand wrapped around Logan's cock, slowly stroking him, and he had a hand between her legs, playing with her pussy. When Noah shot his load in Emily's mouth Lisa decided it was time to have Logan's massive cock in her pussy. She climbed onto him and guided his cock into her pussy. Slowly grinding to facilitate his penetration, she gradually embedded his cock as deep as her little pussy could take. Then, she began to move.

Logan lay there in awe. He never had before, and never would again, fuck anyone like her. She took such joy in riding his cock and he loved fucking her. From his perspective, it was a crying shame that she was married. He would have done everything in his power to snatch her up if she'd been single. He respected her marriage and wouldn't do anything to deliberately break it up, but that wasn't going to stop him from enjoying being with her. She was just too good, too fuckable, to leave alone.

He let her wear herself out on his cock, then flipped her onto her back. His mouth met hers and their tongues clashed as he long stroked into her petite body. The massive man could have easily overwhelmed her with his powerful body and massive cock, but that was the last thing he wanted. He gave her what she desperately ached for, a long intense fuck that made her orgasm over and over. When the feel of her, the beauty of her, and the sheer eroticism became too much he shot his cum deep into her. His spasming cock sending her over the edge for one last time before they were completely spent.

Emily and Noah got off the bed, both in need of showers after their intensive fuck. Lisa nestled in Logan's arms and caught his eye, "I'm so glad I met you. I love fucking you.

Logan kissed her lips lightly, "Is that all you love about me?"

Lisa gave him a serious look, "Logan if I were a single woman there is no telling how I would come to feel about you, but I'm not single. I'm married to the man I want to spend my life with. What you and I are doing is awesome and great fun, but you need to know that there will never be anything more than that between us. I love my husband and I won't ruin what we have."

Logan hugged her, "I figured as much, but I had to ask. I just wish I had met you first."