Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa wasn't going to be deterred, "You didn't though, and things worked out as they should. You need to accept that if we are going to continue having fun together."

Logan looked at her with newly opened eyes. Since he had met the petite beauty, he'd been captivated by her sexuality and her hot little body. He'd become infatuated with her and had started imagining all sorts of scenarios in which she ended up with him. Her wakeup call was just what he needed. He accepted the fact that she had a say in this whatever it was they were doing, and what she wanted didn't line up with his fantasies. He needed to get over it or there would be no more of the best sex he'd ever had.

Logan suddenly felt lighter as an unseen weight lifted from his shoulders. He had let his fantasies put him in competition with Owen for Lisa's affection. No, not for her affection, but for possession of her. She had just told him he'd lost that competition before it ever started. Instead of being hurt, he chose to let it go. Being with her was an absolute joy, and he chose to focus on that. He could now appreciate the gift she was giving him without the emotional fallout from competing for her. A smile lit his face as this epiphany clarified his mind, "I will never ask for more than you can give, and I'll respect your choices like I should have done to start with. Being with you like this is too wonderful to give up, and I'll take any time you want to give me."

It had been several hours since Emily left her husband sleeping and she wanted a shower. That was as good of an excuse as any to check on him. She needn't have been concerned. When she quietly slipped into their room Ken and Ava were so wrapped up in their passionate kiss that they never noticed her. She watched them making love with a smile of affection on her face. They looked so good together, like they were meant to have sex. She wouldn't have denied him this for anything. He was so happy in the moment and she wanted that for him.

Emily made her way to the bathroom and took her time enjoying her hot shower. She did everything she could to delay, but eventually went back into the bedroom to get a fresh bikini. Her timing couldn't have been better. Ken looked up at her with lust and love in his eyes as he came in his sister's mouth. It was a once in a lifetime moment for the couple. She saw the rapture on his face and rushed over to the bed. She kissed her husband hard as his cock finished spasming cum into Ava's mouth. When Ava finished him and sat up, Emily pulled her into a deep kiss. The kiss lingered as the two women shared the taste of Ken's cum.

Around noon the group was gathered in the kitchen and dining area when Ava's phone rang. She saw who was calling and wandered off into the hallway for some privacy. She was back a few minutes later, "Guys, that was my sister, Brandon's mom, and she's on her way here."

Silence filled the room as they thought through the ramifications of that bit of news. Ava shrugged, "What can I do? My sister needs me, and she's taken it upon herself to get on a plane. Her flight arrives in an hour. I guess I'll know more then, but it looks like our sexy times are on hold for now. Please don't do stuff in front of her. Her mind is bent enough with Brandon, and I don't think she would handle it well."

There was no doubt that everyone was disappointed, but they would do anything they could to help Ava. They all knew that the fun had to end at some point, they just weren't ready for it to end so soon, and so abruptly. Ava left a little while later and Emily joined her for moral support.

Ava watched the arrivals in baggage closely for her sister. Emily had met her briefly at her wedding to Ken, but that had been years ago. When Ava lit up and began waving, Emily barely recognized the woman that approached her. Ava's sister was a bit frumpy as Emily remembered. Always dressing conservatively and being the quintessential mother hen. Emily had wondered briefly when she first met the woman if she ever actually enjoyed sex.

The woman standing in front of her was not the woman she knew. She wore a form fitting dress that made her forty-year-old body look very sexy. Ava gave her sister a huge hug and raised her eyebrows at Emily in shock while looking over her sister's shoulder. Pulling away from the hug, Ava turned her sister toward Emily, "Debbie, you remember Emily, I'm sure."

Debbie gave Emily a huge hug and Emily's eyes bugged out a bit at the intimacy. A few minutes later Debbie's bag was in the trunk of the car and the three women were on their way. Ava glanced at her sister, "OK, what's going on with you. I've never seen you dress like that and where's your husband anyway?"

Debbie let out a sigh, "There's things you don't know. Things I've kept to myself for a long time. Things that have been holding me down for so long that they've become a crushing weight. Well, I decided I've had enough. My husband has been fucking his personal assistant for years and he almost never touches me. Add to that his total control of how our son was raised, you see how that turned out, and you have a man that treats me like property, and never as a woman.

"I'm here for two reasons. One is to get the fuck away from him, and the other is to have some fun for once in my life. I knew exactly where to find the fun and it just so happens finding the fun gets me away from his sorry ass."

Ava was sympathetic, but also thrilled, "I'm sorry about your marriage Deb, and I'm sorry that you've had to live that way for so long."

Debbie huffed out a breath, "It's my own damn fault. I should have left the bastard long ago, but I was afraid of being out on my own. We've been married since I got out of college. Hell, we got married because I got pregnant with Brandon. I got used to the way things were and was passive as they got worse over the years. My husband may be a major dick, but I let him get away with it for years. No more of that shit though. I'm done talking about it. No more serious stuff."

Ava smiled at her sister, "Sound good to me. So, you want some fun huh? Well, I think we can accommodate you on that one."

Emily let out a loud "Hah!" before she could catch herself. Debbie turned and raised an eyebrow, "Do tell Emily?"

Emily just shook her head and grinned, "You'll just have to see for yourself."

They arrived at the house and Ava grabbed one suitcase while Emily grabbed the other. Debbie walked in front of them and entered the house. Everyone was in the great room and they all stood when she approached. Before she could say a word Lisa flew into her arms and hugged her sister tightly. After calming her little sister down, Debbie stood waiting for introductions.

Ava smiled at the room, "Everyone, this is my sister Debbie. Debbie has decided that she needs some fun in her life and that's what she came here for. If she wants to talk about her family then she will, otherwise we won't be talking about it."

It didn't take long for Debbie to reconnect with her family and brother in-law, although Owen was giving her a significant once over as she did so. Ava then introduced her to Noah, Daniel, and Logan. Debbie's eyes lit up as the three men flirted with her and she was soon laughing along with them, totally oblivious to the rest of the room.

Two margaritas later Ava took Debbie upstairs, "You'll sleep in my room. Let's get changed into something more fun."

It didn't take much in the way of arm twisting to get Debbie into a tiny bikini. Debbie may have been a suppressed housewife, but she was in awesome shape. She'd dealt with her depression and loneliness with a dedication to exercise that left her with very little body fat and exceptionally well defined legs and ass. Her stomach was flat and showed just the right amount of definition. Her c-cup tits had very little sag and looked as pert as they had decades ago. Her blonde hair was cut short and framed the family trait blue eyes. Ava thought her sister was more beautiful now than she'd been since she married.

Ava decided it was time to test her sister's fun level. Was her sister looking for a little drunken fun, or was she wanting more sexual things? Things she hadn't gotten in years, if ever? One way to find out.

Ava moved closer to her nude sister and Debbie's eyes came up to meet hers. Ava moved into Debbie's space and continued until their nude bodies were touching. She put her arms around her shorter sister's neck and looked into her eyes, "How much fun are you ready for sweet sister? Would this be fun for you?"

Ava let her lips meet her sister's and she kissed her with affection. She pulled back from the kiss and watched as her sister's tongue licked the excess moisture from her lower lip, "Would this be more or less fun?"

Their lips met again and Ava let her tongue glide between her sister's lips. She kissed her deeply and was more surprised than she thought she would be when her sister kissed her back with enthusiasm. When their lips parted, both were breathing rapidly and their hearts were beating a mile a minute. Debbie gave her sister a grin, "It's not more or less. It's a start."

Ava laughed gleefully, "Oh, we're going to have such great fun. Come on, let's get this party started."

The two women finished dressing and went back downstairs to find margaritas ready and a still slightly subdued crowd waiting. Lisa gathered up Debbie at a head nod from Ava and escorted her over to talk with Ken and Emily. Ava strolled over to Logan, Daniel, and Noah and led them into the kitchen where they could talk in private, "Look guys. Debbie just told me on the way from the airport that her husband has been cheating on her for years and treats her like property. She wants to have some fun for once in her life and she came here to do it. I see the way you guys are looking at her and I don't think you're going to have a problem with what I'm about to ask you.

"I want you guys to focus your attention on her. I want you to seduce her and leave her a cum drenched, and very satisfied woman. Will you do that for me? I know it means leaving us other girls alone for now, but I will make it up to you."

Logan shook his head, "You don't get it, do you? We'd do anything for you dumbass. This? This isn't a sacrifice at all. If she's game, I'll be tickled to death to fuck her brains out. She's hot as fuck."

The other guys nodded their enthusiastic agreement. Ava smiled, "Ok, great! Just work her into it easy. She's been married to that asshole since college and doesn't have much experience. Show her how real men treat a woman. Hell, I bet she hasn't had an orgasm in years."

The group broke up and one by one, rejoined the rest on the pool deck. Standing around laughing and drinking soon turned to hanging out in the pool and drinking. Logan, Noah, and Daniel gave Debbie their undivided attention and were soon taking turns snuggling up against her while basking in the cool water.

Ava had positioned herself to listen in and watch. She didn't notice that Lisa, Emily, Owen, and Ken were doing the same thing. When Ava looked at the video later, she laughed at loud at how obvious they all were, yet how oblivious Debbie was to what they were doing. Debbie's focus was on the few feet around her filled with three hot men. She couldn't care less what everyone else was doing.

Logan was behind Debbie, his arm around her waist, holding her against his rapidly hardening cock. Debbie's ass seemed to move against him more the harder he got. Daniel moved in front of her with his face just inches away from hers, "I have an irresistible urge to kiss you. Please let me know if you don't like it and I'll quit."

His lips touched hers tentatively at first to test the waters. Her mouth opened and Daniel slipped his tongue in the play with hers. The kiss went on for some time and when Daniel pulled away Debbie looked up at him with bedroom eyes, "You can do that again anytime."

Noah waded up, "Hey, hold on a minute. Don't I get a kiss too?"

Debbie smiled, "Well, I suppose, but just a little peck."

Noah pulled Debbie from Logan's arms and crushed her to his chest. His mouth fell on hers and he kissed her with passion. His hands began caressing her arms, her back, and her shoulders. As Debbie fell deeper into the lust of his kiss, his hands moved down her back until they were pulling her ass tight against his raging erection. Debbie's breathing became ragged, and her hands grabbed his ass, pulling him tight against her.

Noah pulled back from the kiss and looked deep into Debbie's lust filled eyes, "I want you woman. I want you now."

He scooped her up in his arms and she let out a little yelp of glee. Without another word Noah waded to the stairs, walked up them, and carried the smitten woman inside. Ava, Lisa, and Emily snuck in behind them and watched discretely as the couple went to the nearest couch in the great room. The women had a ring side seat for Debbie's long overdue fucking. Noah kissed her thoroughly, then wasted no time getting his mouth on her pussy. The resulting orgasm had Debbie turned into a spastic mess. Ava was convinced that her sister had never orgasmed like that in her life, and Noah was far from done.

Noah took things slow and gentle to start out and he managed to fuck her into a sweet orgasm that way. When he picked up the speed and depth of his thrusts Debbie came alive and began to thrust back at him. Debbie wasn't much of a talker and the women had to listen close to hear her, "You're fucking me hard. Oh god! You're fucking me so hard, so nice. You're gonna make me cum again! YOUR'E GONNA... FUCK!"

They watched in fascination as Debbie came all over his plunging cock. Debbie was along for the ride now. She was no more capable of intelligently contributing to the activity than the couch she was lying on. He pounded her pussy and she just kept cumming. She clamped her legs around his waist and thrust wantonly at his plunging cock. When he finally reached his orgasm, he sprayed her insides, and she screamed out her orgasmic glee.

He held her and gave her sweet kisses while she regained her senses. She looked up at him with adoration in her eyes, "You knew exactly what I needed and you gave it to me so very good. You have no idea what you've done for me. Anytime, you just say the word, and I'm yours."

Noah smiled sweetly, "It was wonderful for me too, and I would love to do it again, but you have other people here that want to spend time with you. Let me wash your body and get you back to the party."

Debbie smiled and nodded her agreement. Noah helped her to her feet and as soon as she was standing the three women watching started clapping their hands and hooting their approval. Debbie turned beet red, "You assholes! You were watching the whole time, weren't you?"

Ava gave her big sister a huge grin, "You betcha! And, oh baby, was it a sight to see. He really put it to you good, so don't stand there and pretend you didn't love every second of it."

Debbie smiled contentedly, "I did love it and I'm only giving you shit because you're being a little shit. I may have to spank your ass like when you were little."

Ava waved her hand in dismissal, "I think I might like that."

A laughing Debbie, something she hadn't been for years, put her arm through Noah's and he walked her upstairs. The three giddy women mixed more margaritas while making bets with each other about who would next stretch Debbie's underutilized pussy. The giggling women returned to the pool. Lisa and Emily stood to the side and had a whispered discussion. They weren't going to wait for nature to take its course. They had plans to help things along a bit.

The two women walked over to join their husbands. The two men had been quietly talking while watching Debbie saunter around the deck. It was glaringly apparent to the wives that their husbands were infatuated with the older sister. Perfect!

Emily put her arm in Ken's, "So baby, Debbie's pretty hot, isn't she?"

Ken grinned at his wife, "Ok, what are you two up to now?"

Emily and Lisa knew they were busted, so they just went with it. Lisa looked at her husband saucily, "We want you two to take Debbie and give her a good fucking. We know you guys will treat her right and I'm sure she has fantasized about both of you. She'll have great time, and I know you will."

The two men expressed their opinion about that immediately and in sync, "Hell yes!"

Lisa waved at her older sister and motioned for her to come over. When Debbie got to them Ken moved behind her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her neck from her shoulder to her ear, taking in her scent. Lisa grinned at the arousal on her sister's face, "Ken wants to take you in the house and share something nice with you. My hubby is going too. Have fun and we'll see you when we see you."

Ken swept Debbie off her feet and carried her inside, followed closely by Owen. Lisa and Emily gave each other high-fives, then decided in the moment it was time for a nice kiss. They got themselves stirred up good before the agreed to hold off until later. Right now, they wanted to see what kinds of mischief they could get into with their friends.

Continued in Chapter 3