Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the guys had all shot their loads into her, Emily and Lisa took her inside and upstairs to the shower. The two women spent quite a while making sure Melody was squeaky clean before shoving her onto the bed. Emily put her pussy against Melody's lips and Melody put her tongue in motion. Lisa kept Melody at a high state of arousal with her tongue while Emily wiggled on Melody's face. Melody was a fast learner and she soon had Emily orgasming on her face. Lisa shoved her sister in-law off Melody and took her place. She didn't take long either before orgasming, drenching Melody's face.

Emily pulled Melody to her feet and walked her back into the bathroom. She washed her new friend's face and wiped some of the moisture from her crotch and thighs. Melody had gotten very turned on eating the two women's pussies and she was dripping.

They walked her back downstairs, got her another margarita, and escorted her back out onto the deck. Ava was on the phone with Dennis when they arrived, "I told you Dennis, she's inside washing the cum off and eating pussy. You're probably out of bullets anyway by now. No, we won't stay out on the deck. When it starts to get chilly, we're going inside so we can fuck your wife in comfort. Now you be a good boy and maybe I might fuck you sometime. No, not tonight. You stay home like a good hubby, and we'll return your fuck slut tomorrow.

"No Dennis! Look, I have to go. Your wife is back, and I need her to eat my pussy. I'm hanging up now. No, you can't listen, my battery is almost dead. You'll just have to wait until Melody can tell you what happened. Get some sleep. I know for a fact she's gonna be busy until tomorrow."

Melody was grinning tiredly when Ava hung up the phone. She walked up to Ava and kissed her with wanton need. Their lips parted, Ava gave her a lascivious grin, and shoved her down on the lounger. She lowered her pussy onto Melody's face and Melody went after her with relish. Ava looked up toward Melody's house, raised her hand, and waved at Dennis while grinding her pussy against his wife's mouth.

It wasn't much later when Ava got everyone to go into the house. She knew it would drive Dennis nuts, wondering what his wife was up to, but eventually he would go to bed. Ava wanted him rested with a cock that wasn't raw from masturbating when his wife got home. He'd need to reclaim her before she slept for two days. Two days was Ava's rough estimate based on the amount of fucking Melody was in for.

Even though the number of men and women was now equal, they didn't immediately split up into couples. It was way more fun to gang up on Melody and see how many orgasms the woman had in her. Ava gave up on counting after the first eight or nine. The highlight of Melody's night was her final coupling. To this point she had sucked Logan's cock a little. She wasn't able to concentrate all that well at the time with a cock in her pussy and her ass, so he was left high and dry.

Somewhere around 2 am Melody lay resting on the couch. She'd dozed off after Emily had eaten Ken's cum out of her pussy. She gradually woke to the tender kisses on her neck. She opened her eyes and looked into Logan's soft brown eyes, "Hello sweet Melody. I have waited for you all night, and I cannot wait a second longer. If you don't want me, you need to tell me."

Melody was tired, her ass was sore, and her pussy was throbbing. She'd never felt so fucking good, and she wasn't about to miss out on such an amazing man. Her eyes glistened and she smiled, "I can't imagine a better way to end the night. Kiss me, then fuck me please."

They didn't need much in the way of foreplay by this point. Their kiss extended and became heated to the point that Logan would wait no longer. He rubbed his cock up and down her labia, wetting it, before pressing into her pussy. He slid deeper and deeper until with a gasp, Melody broke their kiss, and moaned as her umpteenth orgasm overcame her. Logan paused for only a moment as she peaked, then began long stroking into her well used pussy.

There was no rush, no scramble toward ecstasy. This was an end of the night, languid fuck, that gradually moved them closer and closer to that wonderful moment of ecstasy. As much as Melody wanted his tongue in her mouth, she needed the air because the orgasm he gave her left her gasping. She writhed and clenched him tight with her arms and legs. Her voice, hoarse from her primal screams during the evening, still managed to inform the room that she was orgasming hard. Just when she was recovering from that orgasm, Logan's jets of cum hitting her cervix tipped her over into her final orgasm of the evening. It's debatable whether she remembered it later that morning when she woke and went home. In the middle of her massive orgasm, she went limp and she was out like a light. Her body and her brain conspiring against her out of control libido. FMBO was a rousing success

The rest of the group made their rounds with each other for a little one on one private time. By that point in the night the sex was pretty much done. Romantic kisses and sweet words ended the night for Emily and Ken. They needed a bit of sleep before their day of travel.

Earlier than anyone would have liked, Emily and Ken had to leave for the airport. Logan, Daniel, and Noah each took Emily in their arms and kissed her thoroughly. No promises were made, but they all knew that they wanted to be together again. Time would tell.

Lisa had a sweet moment with her brother and sister in-law. She let them go with tears in her eyes. Ava and Debbie took them to the airport where more hugs and kisses were shared. The tired couple boarded the plane and were asleep within moments of takeoff. The couple rested, but they had a goal now. They needed to relocate, if not to Ava's house, then at least nearby. They both knew that they would regret it the rest of their days if they didn't.

Debbie's husband was a major asshole during the divorce process, fighting over anything and everything he could find. Brandon was convicted after a trial that required the gang to all get together again as witnesses, although by this point Ken and Emily were living at Ava's. Brandon was convicted on multiple counts and the mistakes of a few years as a young idiot earned him a lifetime prison sentence. Debbie's husband lost his will to fight after that and signed an equitable divorce agreement. By this point, Debbie had moved into Ava's house as well.

Ken and Emily were the first to become parents. Their baby girl was followed a few months later by Lisa's little boy. Logan stopped visiting after Lisa's baby was born. He told Lisa that the baby drove home to him that Lisa could never be his, no matter how much he wanted her. He made the only choice he could. He stopped coming because seeing her broke his heart. Owen admitted to Ken one evening when both were wasted that he was relieved that Logan had given up. He'd been genuinely concerned that he would lose his wife to the man. Ken told him that he needed to get his head out of his ass and stop doubting the love Lisa had for him.

After two years of dating, Daniel and Ava finally admitted to themselves that they really did belong together, and they married. Ava's first child was due in five months. Noah continued to visit on as regular a basis as he could. He really liked Debbie, in spite of the ten year age difference, and would have liked to take things farther with her. Debbie wasn't having it. She was truly free for the first time in her life, and she was going to have some fun. She liked Noah well enough and certainly enjoyed fucking him, but she wasn't even considering a serious relationship at this point. She had all the love she needed living with her in her sister's house.

Melody and Dennis became part of the family as well. Dennis still reminisces, with pretty much anyone that will listen, about Melody's first time at Ava's house. Melody does too, but only in her mind. If her husband knew how much she loved what happened and how much she wanted to do it again, it might scare him, and she didn't want that.

Melody dropped by one morning and visited with the women of the house, "Hey! I got news. We're throwing a party in two weeks. My brother is coming in from college and he's bringing friends. You guys are invited. Hell, you guys are required! I don't think I can handle gangbangs on a daily basis alone."

Ava laughed, "I'll be glad to babysit. I can't drink and I won't risk the baby in an orgy. The rest of you go and have fun. I want video of it though, lots of video."

12