Be careful What You Wish For, Cuck Ch. 04

Story Info
More of Jorge secrets revealed, wife finally tries cuckoldry.
14.1k words
4.04
9k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Warning** This fantasy story is not meant to offend anyone in open relationships, polyamorous or otherwise non-monogamous relationships.

This series will contain elements of Male Chastity, Orgasm Denial, Female Domination, Abusive Tendencies, Masculinity Degradation, Cuckolding, Female Lead Relationships, Interracial Sex, Blackmail, Emotional Sadism, Teasing, and BDSM Activities. If any of these topics are something that may upset you, please stop reading.

**

Jorge rubbed his eyes trying to will sleep away. The day had been particularly long. In and out of meetings and any moments he had in between were spent trying to hastily answer emails. He was destroyed. He was starving too, he hadn't had a chance for lunch. He had a few cookies and other corporate snacks that were available but it wasn't sustainable and it wasn't what he was used to.

Pulling the car into the driveway Jorge parked and said a silent prayer that he didn't crash due to his complete exhaustion. He dragged himself out of the car and into the kitchen opening the fridge, all he wanted to do was eat.

Jorge stood in the fridge and just ate leftovers with his hands like a wild animal. He was so glad that Flora wasn't there to say something to him. If she was home he would have to pull things out of the fridge and make a proper meal, so to speak. Now he could just scarf down whatever was in his path then go and relax.

The stress was getting to him and all he could think about was reading his stories and cumming. He had no access to porn anymore but it didn't matter to him because sometimes the erotica was even better than the videos.

Since Flora had taken the chastity device off Jorge he had been masturbating less. In a way he appreciated the time that he had the device on because now his orgasms were so much better. He also learnt how to edge himself with just as much pleasure as he would have cumming.

He knew that if he couldn't keep himself hard to pleasure Flora it would cause problems for him, and she would punish him again, severely. Jorge didn't mind being punished. In fact, he sometimes loved being punished but he was in no mood to have that cage on him for a month straight. When he wasn't horny it was more of a nuisance than anything.

Finishing up with his makeshift dinner Jorge made his way to the backroom of the house. He grabbed his laptop and ipad, setting himself up. He laid down and let himself relax, the stressful day melted away as excitement built inside him.

With his laptop open Jorge went to go look through some of the old stories he had made. He was in no mood to try to create something knew. His creative mind was dead and he just needed to get off.

When Jorge got to the folder he noticed all of his stories were missing.

His heart lurched in his chest.

What the fuck?

Jorge scrambled for a moment rifling through all the possibilities in his mind. What happened to his stories? Was there a bug on his laptop? Did he move them and then forget about it? Surely not... Had someone else gained access to his laptop? He had a password. It shouldn't be possible... Why would Flora go into his laptop?

It dawned on Jorge that perhaps she broke in, guessing his password. A stranger wouldn't be able to get in but Flora was his wife. She knew him inside out and it would have been easy to figure out his password.

With a sigh Jorge laid back down on the couch. He needed his racing heart to calm down. He wondered if she had read through them all... the absolute amount of kinks and fetishes that were packed into those stories was probably more than conservative Flora would be able to process. She was getting better of course but Jorge wasn't sure how she would have been able to handle this.

Jorge went back onto his laptop to distract his mind. He hadn't saved everything in the same place as sometimes he would get lazy and let it save wherever his laptop recommended. He decided to search through his files and see what he might be able to recoup and perhaps he had some errant copies in the background as sometimes when he would move things from his downloads to the story folder they didn't always move but rather copied across.

At that moment the door to the back room swung open and Flora came inside and peered down at him. Jorge's heart beat hard in his chest as he had just began searching for his missing documents. He wasn't convinced it was Flora that found them but rather he was worried that he was correct. The thought plagued his mind because he knew she was capable of finding and deleting them.

"What're you doing?" She asked Jorge with raised brows.

"I'm just trying to get some work done," he lied. "I have to find some specific documents, is all."

"Hmm, okay Jorge. Why don't you come out into the dining room whilst I whip us up some dinner?"

Jorge thought of all the food he shoved into his mouth just an hour earlier but he couldn't tell her that. He just nodded.

"Okay... but I still need to do some work."

"You can do it whilst we are at least in the same room." Flora was unnervingly happy. She wasn't usually in such a good mood when she came home from work and Jorge didn't understand what was going on. He shut his laptop and stood up before following Flora through the house and into the kitchen-dining room. It was one large room that had the kitchen and beside it a dining table. Jorge perched himself up on the breakfast bar so he could see Flora while she was moving around the kitchen. He didn't want to be caught off guard with her walking behind him or something.

Jorge sucked in a sharp breath as he opened his laptop once again. He needed to find something or at least get to the bottom of things.

"So how's the work going, baby?" Flora questioned, distracting Jorge from his search. He barely looked up to meet her eyes as stress settled in. After the day he just had he was in no mood for this, yet here he was.

"I'm working..." he trailed off. Then he did look up at her. Jorge felt her still in his peripheral vision whereas before she was moving around the kitchen cooking. He held his breath as he waited for her to reply, to say something.

"Oh? Working on what?" she continued. Jorge played back the scene in the back room. Flora had already asked him and yet here she was asking him a second time. What was up with that? Jorge's head was in a million places and he really couldn't focus on one thing. He certainly didn't have the brain power to analyze Flora's behavior as he usually would.

He looked between Flora and the screen. Jorge was practically itching to get back to searching through his files but she was starring at him with these wide expectant eyes like he was going to answer something different to what he had before.

"I'm just looking for some documents, I told you..." Jorge trailed off.

"Hmm you seem to be having a lot of trouble Jorge. What kind of documents are these?" Flora cocked her head to the side.

Jorge sucked in a sharp breath trying to wrack his mind for more lies. What could he possibly say to her right now?

"Just some papers for work. For this project we are working on. I sent them to my personal laptop so I could read over them a little in my spare time."

"That doesn't really make any sense to me."

Jorge held eye contact this time, completely distracted from his laptop. Flora popped a hip and laid her hand on it.

He was officially in hell.

The lies he needed to create on the spot started swarming through his mind. Clearly she wasn't going to drop this and Jorge needed to plan ahead for her million different lines of incessant questioning.

Jorge wasn't the type to get angry at his wife but his patience was wearing thin. He chewed on the inside of his lip as he tried to answer her.

"The project was closed, six months back. But now it has been reopened and we are trying to gather the old files. I deleted them off my work laptop but I know I must have a backup here somewhere."

Flora nodded and smiled at him.

"Oh okay."

"Yeah... So what's for dinner?" Jorge asked trying to distract her.

"Just made a roast chicken and some vegetables."

"Oh that sounds good..."

Jorge was back to searching his laptop for the stories, or perhaps backup versions of them. Maybe he moved them by accident. It wouldn't be the first time his hand slipped and a folder disappeared only to be found deep in another set of folders. It was only by sheer chance he found it last time so perhaps this is all it was.

He tried to settle himself but he hadn't cum in a short while, even though the cage was off, and it was making him grow more irate than usual.

"If you can't find them I would be happy to help you while we wait for the chicken. You just look so exhausted today," Flora then piped up.

Jorge's heart lurched into his throat. He felt like he was going to throw up from the sheer anxiety she was causing him.

"No... these are classified."

"I won't read them."

"Thank you for the offer but I can't. I'm going to go sit in the living room whilst we wait for dinner to finish, okay?" Jorge said it as if he was asking permission. He wasn't sure why it came out that way, but it did. Flora cocked her head to the side and nodded.

"Okay baby, and don't stress too much," she then said.

Jorge shut his laptop and stood up from the stool, stretching his legs. He walked across his home into the living room and took a seat in the corner of the couch so Flora wouldn't be able to see his screen from behind. She was already being so weird as it was, imagine she saw something that wasn't conducive to Jorge's lies.

He didn't have the energy to deal with that so instead he hid in the corner of the couch and finally was able to look for his stories in peace.

After some searching Jorge came across what he realized was his entire story folder. Named the same as he named it with all the stories there, in order. He sucked in a sharp breath as he went through them only to find one more document.

Hello Darling. It was named ominously making Jorge's heart beat a million miles a minute. As of late Flora had been engaging in something Jorge could only describe as psychological warfare. The wi-fi blocking porn was the first bit of warfare. Jorge thought it would be the end of it but now he was staring at the document name on his screen, agonising about what the contents might be.

Finally Jorge clicked on it. He really had no choice. His eyes adjusted to the screen and he began to read.

Hi Sweetheart,

Guess who found your dirty little collection of literature? You're a filthy little subby bitch boy aren't you?

Want to talk about this instead of hiding it?

And then the last line repeated for one-hundred or so lines. Jorge was overwhelmed as he stared down the page covered in writing. He squeezed his eyes shut willing for it all to be one big terrible dream. But it wasn't and he had to open his eyes and face reality.

Jorge shut his laptop and put it down on the coffee table. He sat on the couch taking deep breaths when Flora walked into the room.

"Dinner is almost ready," she said in a sing-song tone. Jorge looked up at her. A picture of terror painted over his face.

Flora picked up on it in an instant. She cocked her head to the side wondering if he finally found her little present. She sat down next to him on the couch. He was too stunned to speak.

"Is there something you want to say to me, sweetheart?" Flora questioned.

A shiver shot down Jorge's spine like a call back to the letter she left in his folder... What was wrong with her? Why was she torturing him like this?

Jorge inched forward until he was siting with his feet flat on the ground. He turned his body to face Flora and sighed.

"You found my stories?" Jorge just said. In that moment it was all he could muster. He sat wringing his hands in his lap as anxiety overtook him. Now that Flora was really looking at him she felt guilt quell beneath the surface but soon she pushed it away. It was really such an unpleasant feeling

"I'm not mad Jorge. It was just a little bit of pay back for hiding everything from me," Flora stated taking him out of his misery.

Jorge's tense demeanor melted and within moments he was normal again his eyes not leaving Flora. He was trying to figure out why she would really act that way. The more he tried to figure Flora out though the more confused he seemed to become. She was a closed book.

"I think I need a glass of water." Jorge was stalling. Flora complied though after her little torture fest and went to fetch him the water. Once Jorge had the glass in his hand he gulped it down like he hadn't drank in two days. He set the glass down and turned to face his wife.

"What do you want to know?"

"I don't even know where to start, Jorge. These stories are so long you've clearly been writing about your little fetishes for years and years now. And do I hear even a peep from you about it, no."

The cogs in Jorge's mind were turning at an awfully slow rate. Years? Where did she get that idea? Did she not think to check the properties? Besides, as good as the stories were you could sort of tell they were written by the AI. Jorge even went out of his way to edit any egregious errors that stood out to him so he wouldn't have to view them mid-wank and not be able to concentrate.

He realized she didn't know any of this though. She only knew what she could read and he was using their names...

"I didn't think to tell you I was writing," he finally replied. He wasn't sure why he went along with the story that he personally wrote the stories. But, Jorge couldn't take it back now. Plus, he wanted his wife to think he was talented and capable of something creative such as this.

"But why not? I'm your wife?"

"What if you hadn't been open to it?" Jorge defended himself. Flora sighed and moved closer to Jorge she took his hands in hers.

"I am much more open to everything now," she said.

Jorge nodded thinking for a moment. He mulled over the fact that it was true and Flora had in fact been much more open to everything as of late. The fact that she just seemed so open now made Jorge want to take advantage of the situation.

"The truth is..." Jorge trailed off. The cogs were turning at an alarming rate. He could say anything and Flora was very likely to believe it. "I have always wanted to be a submissive..."

"Yes I understand that, what are you trying to get at?" Flora furrowed her brows.

"It's more than that."

"Oh?"

"Yes, I want to be pushed to the brink of submission. I want my life to be your submissive bitch. I want to dedicate myself to you and your wishes and your pleasure. I take pleasure out of your pleasure."

Flora blinked at him with wide eyes. "I understand that, I think, but I don't completely understand how it is relevant right now..."

"You have always been the subject of my fantasy, Flora. You are my fantasy. That's why I wrote all those stories with your name. About you."

A flustered smile spread across Flora's face. Her ego was being stroked and Jorge knew it.

"Thank you, my love," she said.

"Of course."

"Whilst I am extremely flattered," Flora then began. "Am I going to read the rest of those and find out that you're into something...weird?"

"I guess you have to define weird," Jorge played it off even though internally he felt it was all weird.

"Like a poop fetish... or piss. Or even, animals? I don't want to be fucking a horse dildo whilst you cry in the corner or something," Flora said with a chuckle. Jorge's eyes widened in horror.

"No, no, of course not."

Flora shook her head and chuckled. "I was just kidding. Anyway, I think it's about time we have a serious conversation you and me about everything. About BDSM, about CBT... I think it's called, and ah about cucking," Flora chuckled as she finished talking. She wasn't being judgmental as usual but she couldn't exactly take this too seriously or she'd go completely mental.

"I guess we should start with BDSM?" Jorge offered. Flora nodded.

"Well, I want to be submissive to you. I want to call you Mistress, in and out of the bedroom. I'm not trying to say this should take over our whole lives but, if you wanted to implement rules I had to follow all the time and you led our marriage I would be very happy," Jorge explained to Flora.

She fell silent. Flora seemed to be mulling it over she nodded slowly but surely.

"I can understand your desires," Flora commented. Jorge nodded and they moved on, she questioned him about CBT cock and ball torture. It made Jorge's face turn red. It wasn't his biggest kink but it was definitely one of his most humiliating. Something about allowing Flora to hurt him where it would hurt the most just did something to Jorge mentally that he couldn't quite wrap his mind around. He explained it to Flora in the best way he knew how but she still seemed concerned by everything.

"So like step on your balls? With a high heel on?" Flora's eyes were wide. Concern flittering in her gaze. Jorge felt a little sheepish, a bit embarrassed, but he proceeded to not.

"That would be one little fantasy or example, yes," he said.

"I am just worried about the safety aspect. About infertility and such?" Flora then questioned him. Jorge nodded.

"I guess you are right in being worried about things like that. If we do everything right it shouldn't be an issue."

Jorge then went onto explain some of the safety measures and limits they could employ which seemed to satisfy Flora.

Once they moved on Flora said: "So you want me to sleep with other men?"

Jorge sucked in a sharp breath. He really wasn't sure how his wife would react to that particular tidbit. Jorge just nodded.

"Yes."

"I guess it could have been a worse fantasy..." Flora trailed off with a chuckle. "Now if you wanted to beat me for pleasure, or wear a diaper or some shit...then I would be concerned I'd be like what the fuck Jorge."

Jorge chuckled along with her. He was so nervous for how she would answer, but that seemed comparatively good to any scenario his mind concocted.

"Yeah I guess it isn't that strange," Jorge then said. Flora nodded.

"I just have one question, Jorge."

"Ask away..."

"I didn't even ask because we really just jumped into this. I guess I should have thought about this earlier. So, is this real for you? Like, what I mean is are these stories just a fun little outlet or are these things you actually want me to do to you or with you? Is this pure fantasy or is there actual reality in the mixture? It's just that I have some pretty naughty fantasies I have in mind for you."

"I guess it is a little bit of a mixture. Not everything from my stories can be real life, especially the ones where I'd probably be hospitalized in real life if I received some of those beatings. But as long as I can walk the next day-"

Jorge was cut off by Flora's manic laughter. "You are one funny boy."

She continued to chuckle and Jorge did as well before Flora finally sobered up.

"So, Jorge I have another more pressing question I guess."

"Um. Yes, sure, what is it?" He did not like how she asked that.

"Why is the bull in the story always a black guy?" She furrowed her eyebrows at him. "Why can't the guy be white, or latino, or I don't know like Italian or something more specific. It's a bit odd..."

"It's no reason, that's just how the porn is," Jorge shrugged.

Flora seemed to be eyeing him down for what felt like far too long. She then cocked her head to the side.

"Huh, so if I was to sleep with a latino guy, someone who looked just like you?" Flora raised an eyebrow. Jorge squirmed under her gaze. The idea of his wife fucking a guy who could be almost the same as him had him feeling off. He shook his head as if the idea was laughable within itself.