Be careful What You Wish For, Cuck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about a white guy? Or an Asian dude?" Flora then pressed him. Jorge squirmed again. He didn't say anything but it was like he put a whole peeled lime in his mouth and was told to chew.

"I don't know if an Asian dude would be able to satisfy you anyway," Jorge tried to make a joke. The air felt stale as the words slipped past his lips. Flora took a moment but then she began to laugh.

"Okay I think I'm understanding all of this a little bit better now," Flora said, amusement still ripe in her tone. "But, there is one thing that is still confusing me about all of this."

Jorge looked at her with wide eyes, he canted his head to one side prompting Flora to continue speaking.

"Why were you so weird about when I went on the girl's trip? Asking about my bikinis, if men flirted with me?" Flora narrowed her eyes in on Jorge.

Jorge felt trapped as if he got caught in a lie. He tried to figure out how to explain his motives to her but he wasn't sure he was able to.

"Yes..."

"What I'm saying Jorge, is what was up with that? Why would you get your panties in a little twist if that's what you wanted of me this whole time anyway?"

Jorge took in a deep breath. He had dug himself a hole and now he had to explain it all to her. There was really no choice in the matter.

"I was somewhat using your trip as wank material. I was getting off to the thought of you flirting with other men. Nothing more than flirting though, at the time. It's not like we'd discussed anything but lots of people flirt," Jorge tried to play it off. But even he knew he was contradicting his past self. It was evident in his voice.

"I can't tell you that makes a whole lot of sense to me Jorge," Flora continued. He groaned internally. He was squirming trying to explain this.

"Why not?" Jorge raised a brow. He played it cool, like her not understanding was due to some lack in comprehension rather than Jorge's kinks being a little convoluted at times. Or contradictory to his past self. In college, Jorge was possessive over Flora. He continued that streak well into their relationship and marriage. He never even thought about cucking specifically until he discovered the pornography for it.

If he tried to explain it to himself, he would say his body liked it and therefore he did. He was hardly ever so turned on as when he was watching cuck porn. It was evident to him anyway that even if had never been his kink in the past, it certainly was now.

"Well, there's just other things that have happened that don't align with what you're saying. Mostly about enjoying it when I flirt with other men. In the club with Sebastian... We were just dancing, having a good time, and you got quite possessive," Flora then said.

Jorge was like a deer in headlights. His eyes widened in a flash but he suppressed his facial expressions back to normal. He didn't want Flora to see past anything he had to say. He needed her to just take him at face value. He knew why Sebastian couldn't be the man fucking his wife. Sebastian wasn't right. Sebastian was a white guy. He didn't match the videos.

"That's different," Jorge stammered out.

"How?" Flora eyed him like a hawk. He felt completely scrutinized under her gaze.

Jorge had to come up with a good answer, and quick. Instead he was melting under her eyes like they were the sun and he was a lowly icecream cone.

"He's in your friend group," Jorge finally blurted.

"And?"

"And that means that you guys could have a personal connection. That is way too close. In my mind, and I just mean logistically speaking it has to be a man who is a stranger. The kind of guy you would never actually catch feelings for," Jorge said. He was stringing his words together so quickly he barely had a chance to analyze what he was saying.

"Okay... I guess I can concede to that. Not that I think I would ever catch feelings for Sebastian. He doesn't have enough... emotional intelligence," Flora then explained.              

Jorge nodded. He was just glad that Flora bought his story. It was half true after all. They moved on to the next topic going through all the motions of understanding Jorge and each other in general.

"Oh god, the food is done," Flora then said before running off into the kitchen. She pulled the perfectly cooked chicken out of the oven. Jorge helped by setting the table and grabbing the sides she prepared.

Soon they were at the table eating.

"I feel like we have talked a lot about this. What can we do right now to start spicing things up. I don't want to dive into the deep end too much, at least not tonight. But you know what I mean," Flora trailed off with a chuckle.

"Well maybe we could start off with a punishment. Have I done anything to upset you recently?" Jorge asked with raised brows.

"Yes. Hiding these stories from me. I feel like I should punish you for it," Flora explained.

Jorge nodded.

"I am happy to do more research and be more of a Mistress, punishing you as such but only if we have a safeword."

"Okay. I believe though safewords are only for when something goes wrong, not just if I don't like the punishment or pain is too much to bear," Jorge said.

Flora stared at him with round eyes.

"Oh, okay." She soaked in all the information she had been learning that night.

They moved on from the topic and began to eat dinner in a comfortable silence. When they were done Flora peered over at Jorge waiting to get his attention.

"I think I am ready to give you your punishment," she said. He nodded. "You have a week time out from writing your stories or reading. Now please clear the table."

Jorge stood up, nodding. He cleared the table and disappeared up to their room. He may as well just watch netflix until he passes out. The whole time he tried to focus on the TV show all he could think about was how acclimatised Flora was becoming to this new lifestyle.

***

When Jorge had disappeared for the night Flora realized he had left his laptop on the couch. She went over and put on a show in the background before she found his stories. She opened them up one by one in no particular order and began to read through them. There was no way Flora would be able to get through all the stories in one night, but she would surely try.

At first Flora was simply reading them all out of curiosity. She needed to know what Jorge was thinking and reading and wanking to. She just had to. She felt like she needed to jump into his mind and take a look around with a magnifying glass. The need felt incessant.

Soon though Flora started to get into them. It almost felt as if Jorge had created this little universe where she was his Mistress and he did anything and everything to please his Mistress's wishes. Even when she was being completely cruel and unreasonable the fictional Jorge would jump to make his Mistress happy.

The thought felt warm in her stomach. A man who would do anything to make you happy even when you were behaving like an evil bitch?

Subconsciously, Flora couldn't think of anything better really.

As soon as she realized she was enjoying it though the guilt set in. Her mind was a push and pull of her beliefs and how she was feeling in the moment.

She continued to read and get into the cuckold pornography. At first that as well was a bit odd to her. She didn't understand why Jorge wanted to be cheated on. Was it even cheating if he gave permission? The mental gymnastics were so much for her mind. When Flora was growing up, a relationship was one person with another person until they break up or someone dies.

Again, Flora continued to read and her pussy started to respond to some of the humiliating cuck scenes. Especially those where Jorge was close by and she wasn't just sleeping with someone upstairs in their room.

She felt queasy at the thought. Why was she starting to enjoy herself so much? She shook her head. Her beliefs and her desires were again at war with one another. There was no way Flora could win this losing battle.

Even if they tried it what if it had a negative effect on their marriage?

Her mind drifted away from the negative thoughts though because as she continued to read she became hornier and hornier. She forgot about any doubts she had and made a mental note to tell Jorge she would be willing to try cucking if thats what she needed to do to please her husband. But he would owe her big time since she is practically doing him a favour and isn't even that into it herself. There would come a time Flora would want something Jorge didn't. She told herself she would make sure to remind him of that fact when that time came.

***

The week went by and then Saturday came. Flora instructed Jorge to make them breakfast. She put on her dominant voice and smacked his ass on his way out of the bedroom. Jorge's head was swimming in submission as he wandered off to do as he was told.

An hour later he was setting the table with a breakfast feast. He put down bowls of different fruits, pancakes, bacon, syrups and whipped cream, and some scrambled eggs as well. There would surely be left overs.

But Jorge wanted to put on a show for his Mistress. He wanted to go above and beyond to please Flora in anyway he could.

Flora came out in her pajamas and they sat down at the table together.

"I wanted to let you know, I am willing to try this whole cucking thing."

Jorge's eyes widened. He never actually thought they would follow through with it. At least not now. Yes he wanted it to happen, the same way a kid who lives in the middle of Iowa wants to go to DisneyLand but the prospect is just a little out of reach.

"Well, okay. Thank you," Jorge said before stabbing a pancake. He moved it onto his plate. He hadn't quite grasped what was going to happen.

"I just want to let you know," Flora began. Jorge stared at her with round eyes. "One day, I will have a fantasy I want fulfilled and you will need to be on board. So far this has been all about you, but I've been thinking, what about my wants what about my desires?"

Jorge nodded. That was actually a lot more reasonable than anything he could have guessed she would say.

"I think that sounds fair," he said.

Flora pressed her fork into a strawberry. "I'm glad you think so."

They ate in silence for a few moments before Flora looked back up at him.

"Oh, I almost forgot to mention. I really need to discuss all this with an outside perspective. I'm going to the club with my friends tonight. You can stay here and look pretty for me when I get home."

The idea of Flora in the club on her own made Jorge's jealousy flare and his cock throb all at once. He was a walking contradiction. All he could do though was nod. Who was he to say his Mistress wasn't allowed at the club alone.

***

The night came and Flora was dressed in something Jorge would have baulked at two months ago. A short black dress with a plunging V that practically hit her sternum. She put on red heels and did her hair pin straight. Her makeup was piled on and made her eyes stand out. Even Jorge thought she looked a little intimidating when she dressed like this. He watched her from the bed, he couldn't take his eyes off her. He thought about how if he had never met her in college and he saw her out at the club like this now he would never have had the confidence to approach her nor would he have been able to keep her. If she was aware of how many men probably wanted her Jorge would have a heart attack.

"What do you think?" Flora asked whilst spinning around to face her husband. Jorge looked up from where he was laying. He nodded before slowly sitting up to get a better look at her. Possession flared through Jorge's body. Deep down in the depths of his subconscious Jorge didn't want to let her go out like that, not alone anyhow but he wasn't able to express that now. He didn't even realize how he felt because he was so blinded by the idea of his dreams coming into reality.

"I think you look absolutely stunning," Jorge breathed. He couldn't stop staring at Flora. She turned her head sideways and gave him a little smirk before walking the two steps across the room to close the distance between them.

Flora stood between Jorge's spread legs as he was sitting on the side of the bed. He let his hands travel around her waist before moving down to her ass. He grabbed and squeezed. The possessive gesture made Flora giggle.

"Thank you."

"I hope you enjoy yourself tonight," Jorge said squeezing her ass again. Flora almost tripped as he squeezed so hard. She caught herself and slapped Jorge's chest.

"Stop, my heels are so high..." Flora told him.

Jorge stood up and Flora took a step back. He kept his hands on her though, keeping her steady in the process.

"I'm sorry baby," Jorge said. A small smirk played at his lips. Sometimes he just enjoyed annoying her so much. Her reactions were priceless and other times she would become aggressive with him. Just the reaction Jorge was looking for.

Flora eyed him. In that moment he noticed she was eye to eye with him, almost taller. Between her outfit and her new found height Jorge felt his cock twitch in his pants. Hardly did he ever feel physically small with Flora, she was a slender woman, taller than average but not as tall as him at all. Now she was his height. He looked up and down the length of her.

"You got a good look?" she questioned. Jorge pressed his lips to hers in response and in her shock Flora kissed him back. When he pulled back she stared at him with round eyes.

"I did get a good look."

"Why are you acting strangely?" Flora furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm not. I'm just... I think I want to bend you over," Jorge whispered, his lips hovering over hers. Flora laughed, she thought he was joking but Jorge really felt a surge of arousal running through his body. She pushed off him and grabbed her bag.

"I appreciate the compliment. I'll call you to pick me up?" Flora said near the door of their bedroom. Jorge cleared his throat, using the moments to clear his mind. He nodded.

"I'll be here waiting."

***

Flora stepped into the club. The atmosphere hit her like a wave coming over your body in the ocean. Something about the dark atmosphere enveloped her and made her feel different. She made her way to the back of the club where she organised to meet her friends.

She walked over to see Heather, Clarrissa, and Sierra sitting on a three seater couch. Across from them on an armchair, Sebastian sat with Ivy sitting on him as usual. There was one free armchair left. Between them there was a low glass table with drinks and empty glasses littered all over it.              

"Flora," Clarrissa shrieked as Flora approached. She stood up to greet her friend. Flora approached her and they embraced. Clarissa squeezed her. "How have you been?"

They pulled back from each other. "I've been good." Flora took a seat and Clarissa also sat back down.

"So, you have a lot to talk about," Sierra pointed out. Flora sucked in a sharp breath and nodded. Usually she wasn't a fan of Sierra's bluntness but for once she was thankful they could just get right down to it.

"Yes... There has been some developments in my marriage."

"Developments is a bit of an understatement," Sebastian snorted. "I'd never let Ivy..." he then trailed off. The three women across from Flora shot him a glare that could kill. Flora turned to see Sebastian shrink back in his seat. The silence that filled the atmosphere was choking Flora. She didn't have time for this. She was nervous about talking about it as it was. Over text was one thing but this was a whole other ball game. But she knew she had to. If she wasn't at least able to discuss it in person how could she actually fuck another man?

"Shut up Sebastian," Clarrissa snapped. "This isn't about you."

"Will you fuck off? I was just trying to give her a different perspective. All I'm saying is that Ivy and I are monogamous and we like it that way," Sebastian said, shooting Clarrissa a glare.

"You're a man, it's different," Sierra butted in.

"Maybe we should let him speak?" Flora tried to say. She couldn't help but feel at least a little protective over Sebastian. He was really outnumbered by all the women in the group- meaning his opinions would be quashed in certain scenarios. She knew he could hold his own but this time Flora just couldn't hold her tongue.

"Flora, you do not need to defend him," Sierra said with a giggle.

"Like I said, I have a different perspective as a man. Can none of you listen to the words I'm saying?" Sebastian continued on from the previous argument, it was as if he barely even noticed Flora say anything.

Flora looked between them and they seemed to be in a stalemate. Sierra and Clarrissa huffed and looked back at Flora waiting for her to respond. She felt like she needed to cut the tension, quick. It wasn't Sebastian's fault that he was outnumbered, of course he was going to get defensive when he couldn't even state his opinions.

"But yeah... I don't really want to have to explain it again you guys know what happened between us. I just... I don't know what to do," Flora then told the group. Flora's gaze landed on Clarrissa's and she nodded.

"You need to tread really carefully. This isn't the kind of kink you go diving into the deep end of. You have to dip your toes in the water and see how you and your husband feel," Clarissa said.

Flora nodded. Thinking it over for a moment. She agreed that it wasn't something she could just dive right into.

"I'm with Clarissa," Ivy piped up. "I don't think that any kink that involves people who aren't in the relationship can be done without like problems. There will be problems and you'll probably have to work through them..." Ivy shot a glance down at Sebastian. Flora looked between them but had no idea what that could be about.

"Are you saying you think he will get jealous?" Flora asked. Ivy nodded slowly.

"Even if he doesn't think he will. It is basic instincts. I just think you both need to tread carefully, like Clarissa said."

Flora nodded. "I see..." At that moment Clarissa stood up announcing she would go get Flora a drink or two because this would be a long night.

"I have to disagree," Heather piped up. "Your husband is a full grown adult who has expressed he likes this kink. Presumably he has been thinking about it for years, if the stories are anything to go by. I would personally just trust that he is communicating with you. If he isn't that's his fault. As a domme you should always put your pleasure first and his second."

Flora frowned, she couldn't help it. What Heather was saying sounded correct but she didn't see Jorge as secondary to her. She saw him, at least his pleasure, as equal to hers. Flora had some awareness that she could be selfish and preferred when things around the house and in their lives went in her favour but she wasn't about to disregard him all together when it came to something so important like trust and the very vows they said at their wedding.

"I guess so," Flora just replied.

"You know I actually have to agree with Heather," Sierra said with a shrug. "I have three little bitches currently, my subs. They know their place in this world is below mine. They owe me loyalty but I don't owe them the same. I owe them other things but not loyalty or pleasure."

"What do you mean?" Flora pressed. She was amazed that a relationship like that was even possible. Flora's only experiences with people that had multiple partners were in fact affairs. But from the sound of what Sierra was saying, all three of these girl's consented to Sierra having other partners.

"Well I make sure they get what they need, they need to feel submissive, be kept in their place, they need their kinks met. Everything else is up to my discretion as the one in charge," Sierra continued to explain. Flora nodded. She never really heard of things like this before. She didn't quite understand the dynamic but she got that Sierra was firmly in control.