Be careful What You Wish For, Cuck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am just a bit lost," Flora said.

"It's all consensual, babe. I don't really understand what you're not getting? I like to have multiple subs for selfish reasons mostly. The subs like what I have to offer them. If they didn't they'd leave. We're all adults and we can do whatever the fuck we want," Sierra then explained.

The cogs began turning in Flora's mind. We're all adults and we can do whatever the fuck we want. Flora's upbringing meant that she never quite came to this realization. She was always so stuck on what you are meant to do rather than what you want to do.

She imagined for a moment what it would be like to have multiple husband's or Jorge and other men as her boyfriends, whilst they all served her and did what she wanted. A warm sensation flooded inside Flora.

At that moment Clarissa came back and handed Flora a drink before placing a second one on the table in front of her. Flora thanked her and Clarissa sat back down with her own drink.

"Why're you lost?" Clarissa asked. She must of heard the tale end of that conversation.

"Sierra was telling us again about how sub's don't deserve rights basically," Ivy scoffed.

"I was not," Sierra snapped back.

"You have a tendency..." Clarissa pointed out. Sierra rolled her eyes.

"I was just saying that if her sub is asking for it, she should give it to him. I was just saying doms and subs owe each other different things. For example one of my sluts, Lillian, she has a humiliation fetish. So even when she begs and pleads to get out of her humiliation tasks I never let her. Why? Because as her domme I am there to fulfill her kinks not make her comfortable," Sierra then explained. "Usually later she will thank me for forcing her."

"But you have safe words?" Ivy asked.

"Yes, we have safe words."

"Well there you go," Heather piped up. "I think it's settled."

"I don't think so," Clarissa said. "Flora really still has a lot to think about. This is a marriage we are talking about not just some man she met a few months ago and can discard if their kinks don't line up."

"Long term relationships can transform into the BDSM lifestyle of your dreams..." Heather trailed off. All eyes were on her and she was forced to keep going. "I am in an open relationship with my long term boyfriend. We have been together for five years and only opened our relationship in the last year on my request. It has been really wonderful for us to both be able to explore our sexualities with other people. That's also why I think you should really try this, Flora. It is sexual freedom after all. We're in America, you shouldn't feel so trapped," Heather continued.

"So it really has been working out for you two?" Flora raised a brow and Heather nodded. The conversation then moved on whilst Flora worked her way through the two drinks.

"I think it's time we go dancing," Clarissa said as the conversation lulled. The women all jumped to their feet without answer and they moved toward the dancefloor. Again Flora was in her element. She let the music take her away. Her anxiety about this new development faded into the depths of her mind, instead she was filled with the sound of the bass letting it reverberate through her body.

Soon hands enveloped themselves around Flora's hips. She danced against the stranger in the dark room. This is what Jorge wanted her to do after all? She shut her eyes and let the rhythm take her away. The feeling of another man's hands on her body was so foreign to her.

Flora and Jorge had been together so long. She knew him inside out, down to the feeling and weight of his hands on her body. This wasn't her husband. She couldn't even see him and yet there was no mistaking it.

As they danced her mind wandered though. She could experience the pleasures of a single woman all whilst being happily married to the love of her life? It felt like a dream, like a mirage in the desert. Flora wanted to believe it though. She was choosing to believe what Jorge was telling her.

Why should she question him? If he wanted her to flirt with and be touched by other men then that's what would happen.

She kept thinking back to how she never dated much. She went on lots of first dates but she never really got into many relationships. When she met Jorge though it was as if her world changed. He ticked all the boxes for her. Never in a million years would she have thought she'd be where she is standing. On a dance floor with a sweaty stranger wrapped around her.

Flora turned around as the man's arms loosened. They continued to dance and grind until he got bored and they both split naturally. The night continued like this. Dancing, flirting, having drinks bought for her.

If Flora was completely honest with herself, she would say her ego was boosted. It truly was. She knew she was hot, but she didn't realize she was in the upper echelon of women until then. She could see the difference in treatment between other women and herself.

She was tall, thin, blonde, and stunning.

Her mind filled with all the possibilities the BDSM world had to offer her. She was lost in her head until she felt a tug at her arm.

Clarissa pulled Flora out of the crowded dance floor, it felt like coming up for air when you have been swimming.

"We're all going for drinks at a little bar, it's a lot quieter, you coming?" she asked Flora.

"I'm coming," Flora replied. She was ready in a sense, but she didn't want to stay alone at the club that night.              

***

Weeks passed since Flora went to the club with her friends to discuss cucking. Life had a semi-normal pace to it but the conversation about kink continued. Flora told Jorge it wasn't something that they could jump into lightly and Jorge did his best to reassure Flora in those conversations. She didn't want to allow him to drive it though, and drive their relationship off a damn cliff. No, she was going to decide in her own time.

In the mean time Flora continued to be Jorge's domme. She made him do chores. She punished him. They did BDSM play sessions. They even went to the club and danced alone once. They both decided being with a group was more interesting though and they could just stay at home if it was just the two of them. Jorge called Flora Mistress more than he ever had before and her domination was becoming that much more all encompassing.

Between date nights, and other such activities Flora and Jorge would go to the club together. It seemed like each time they went they became a little bit more daring with their activities. One night Flora suggested they play a little in public. Jorge ended up having his dick touched under the table, by the time they came home he'd been edged fifty times it felt like.

Then another night they grew more daring. "Why don't we get up on stage?" Flora whispered into Jorge's ear. She licked his lobe making his cock throb in his pants.

"Alright," Jorge wasn't sure he could argue if he tried. His head was spinning too much.

Flora stood up from the group and put her hand out toward Jorge. He grabbed it and then she pulled him toward one of the staff members.

"How do we go about getting on stage?" Flora asked the guy.

"Follow me," he replied with a smile. He took them to a small table around the back of the stage where they signed some papers before being put on a list with their time slot. Flora instructed the guy how she wanted the stage set up when it would be their turn to go on. They were next in line.

The couple before them finished, then Flora and Jorge were ushered on stage. Flora had been feeling herself growing excited as she watched the shows. Each and every show they watched she felt herself imagining what it would be like on that stage doing whatever she wanted to do to Jorge.

Finally they were up there. Flora walked to the edge of the stage and did a slow spin, showing her outfit off to the crowd. She was in a black miniskirt, so short her lacy panties would be on show whenever she would bend over even slightly or move around too much.

Jorge trailed behind her. His horniness had led him into a bad situation once again. The crowd was staring back at him and in his mind they were all so firmly set on him. With wide eyes, and horny grins. That wasn't reality yet that's how it felt to Jorge. His breath felt tight, like his lungs were bagpipes that had been squeezed shut. He had to make himself do it though, there was no turning back.

Flora on the other hand was lapping up all the attention she was getting. The crowd loved her, she flaunted back and forth across the stage. Her long lean legs drew peoples attention. She began to work the crowd, telling them all the things she was going to do to Jorge.

"I'm going to bend this little bitch over," she began. Flora spun around and grabbed Jorge by the hair. He came barreling forward as she took hold of him. Jorge wasn't used to this exact persona of hers.

Flora was a domme at home but here on stage she seemed to be completely transformed. She was this complete dominatrix. The type of thing you only see in shows and movies.

She pulled Jorge close to her, half in front of her so the crowd could really see him.

"He's my little bitch, as it turns out. And he will put on a show for you all," she continued. The crowd cheered. Jorge whimpered. He couldn't help it, she was grabbing his hair so hard.

Flora gave out a maniacal cackle- something else Jorge had never heard come from her before. She then dragged him across the stage to the center and onto a bench that had been set up just before they got on stage.

She bent him over the front of the bench and he couldn't see what was happening in the crowd, but he could just imagine everyone's faces. Jorge felt the cold air against his ass before he even registered that Flora had stripped him on stage.

The sound of whooshing ripped through the air. Jorge's heart wanted to escape his chest. What was she going to do to him?

Flora was having the time of her life up on stage. She picked up a whip and made a little show and dance of the whole thing. She walked up and down the length of the stage whipping it through the air, demonstrating what she would do to her willing participant.

After a few mock whips she lined herself up with Jorge's body, but made sure she gave the audience a good view of him and her. Standing to the side of him she pulled back the whip and sent it flying across Jorge's ass. His scream pierced through the crowded room. She hadn't really hit him that hard before but didn't really think about it in the moment, not until it was done anyway.

Flora looked back down at the crowd. Her group were there cheering her on.

"Go Flora, beat his ass," Clarissa cheered with a chuckle. She had this sparkle of joy in her eyes.

Flora felt a swell of confidence inside her.

She continued to hit Jorge. One whip, then another, then another, she spread each hit apart just enough that the audience had a chance to register what was happening.

Jorge seemed to be shuddering with every hit. Flora looked around the bench as discrete as she could be, to see how he was handling everything. Jorge was gripping the bench and squeezing his eyes shut. She wasn't sure if it was the beating or if it was being on stage.

Flora felt so absolutely sadistic as she realized how much he hated what was happening to him.

Once she and the crowd grew bored of the whipping Flora stepped to the side to instruct one of the staff members which equipment she needed next. The slender man nodded at her before scurrying away to go find it.

When Flora pulled Jorge up by the hair he saw it and froze on stage.

"Awe, is the little bitch scared?" Flora said, half to Jorge half to the crowd. They laughed and cheered. Flora was quite the showman.

Jorge's eyes were fixated on the cross. It had restraints for his ankles and wrists at each point of the X. Flora pulled Jorge's hair so hard he had no choice but to comply with her. His feet dragged as she pulled him to the cross and restrained him. The crowd fell silent in anticipation as they waited for what Flora was going to do next.

Flora took a few steps back to take a look at her handiwork. Jorge was on display, spread eagle for the crowd to really get a good look at him. The only problem Flora realized is that he was wearing far too much clothing. He didn't have his pants anymore but his shirt was so completely out of place.

"Can I get some scissors?" Flora called out. The crowd hollered, screaming with delight at the prospect of what those scissors might be for.

A woman in all black walked from the back of the stage and handed Flora a pair of scissors. She held them up in triumph for the crowd to see.

Jorge's heart was thumping in his chest as he watched Flora perform in front of him. She held the scissors up and had this look on her face he couldn't quite place. The restraints were tight around his wrists and ankles. The lights were beaming down on him, making him feel hot even though he wasn't even wearing pants.

Flora turned around to face her husband. He felt a lump forming in his throat as she approached him with the scissors. Every single part of Jorge's logical mind knew Flora wasn't going to hurt him but his animal instincts had him white knuckling and sweating through every pore. Something about being on stage made Jorge's rational mind switch off.

The scissors connected with the fabric of Jorge's shirt and finally he felt himself calming down a little bit. He hated to lose a perfectly good shirt but at least he didn't have to guess what might be happening anymore. Flora cut down the middle of his shirt and it fell to the sides revealing his entire chest. She continued to chop around his arms and up the length of the sleeves until the shirt was in tatters on the floor.

Jorge was in nothing but a pair of blue boxer briefs. He was thanking any possible higher power that he put on a pair of newer nice looking boxers that day and not an older faded pair.

Flora stood back and let the audience get a good look at Jorge. He turned his head to see where she was going though as he noticed she was moving away from him and not just standing slightly off to the side.

In Jorge's mind it felt as if a million years had passed before Flora returned. He held a breath as he watched her walk up to the front of the stage.

Flora had this unbreakable smile on her face as she held up the nipple clamps for the crowd to see. Her cheeks felt tight as the adrenaline pumping through her body. The crowd squinted at the nipple clamps, they were a bit small but Flora did her best to show them off.

"Lets see how the little bitch handles this!" Flora announced. She took one last look at everyone before she turned around and walked back up to Jorge.

She grabbed one of his nipples between her thumb and forefinger before squeezing hard. Jorge screamed without warning garnering a gasp from the crowd. Flora made sure to stand off to the side then and show them what she was doing.

Once she finished torturing his nipple with her fingers she placed the clamp on. Jorge groaned like someone hit him in the stomach. Flora chuckled with satisfaction before repeating her process on the other nipple.

Flora grabbed the whip again. She taunted Jorge as she whipped his chest trying to make the clamps fall off.              

The crowd continued to cheer her on right up until the nipple clamps both fell off. Everyone went silent for a moment, Jorge ripped a scream out and Flora taunted him as it was happening. The crowd erupted in cheer for Flora.

Her mind was racing with, what's next when a staff member came on stage and informed her she would have to end it as more people needed to have their turns.

Jorge felt dizzy with embarrassment and nerves as Flora undid his ties. When Flora was performing Jorge's mind was in a blurry spin so he didn't even have a chance to enjoy all the pain and humiliation she was giving him. Perhaps it had something to do with being on stage, but Jorge wasn't sure.

Once Flora was done taking the restraints off she grabbed him by the wrist and took him off stage. A staff member handed Jorge his pants. He felt the blood rush to his cheeks as he put them back on.

"Can we go home now?" Jorge asked Flora.

"Of course. We can go home and I can make fun of you for that performance some more," Flora said.

Jorge couldn't think straight once again and just nodded.

***

Flora and Jorge had gone on a date night. Something to help them spice up their intimacy levels. Since Jorge was getting things, Flora needed other things in return. Going out to dinner made her feel ready to take on the task of dominating Jorge. Especially since it put her into such a good mood.

They barged through their front door still giggling from the two glasses of wine they had with their food. They weren't drunk but their inhibitions were loose from the joy. The wine lended a certain plasticity to them.

They went upstairs into the room and kicked their shoes and clothes off before laying down on their bed over the covers together. Flora turned to face her husband, her eyes sparkling with the thoughts that were swirling through her mind. Jorge turned to face her then, he probably noticed her eyes burning holes into the sides of his head.

"Why're you looking at me like that?" Jorge said with a chuckle.

"I have come to a decision."

"Are you going to share?" Jorge teased when Flora didn't continue to speak. She rolled her eyes but she was still smiling.

Flora took a deep breath. She had been going over this in her mind for quite some time now. Deep down she knew she would eventually agree to the cucking but she didn't want to rush into things. It was taking her some time and thought to really figure out how she wanted to go about it. To work herself up to be able to do such a thing.

"I've decided I can really try this cucking thing with you. I can sleep with another man. There has to be some ground rules though," she said.

Jorge's eyes widened and he sat up in bed. Flora followed his movements but he didn't say anything he just seemed sort of stunned, sitting there staring at a spot on the comforter like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Then Jorge's eyes met Flora's and he nodded.

"You've made me so happy. What are your ground rules?"

"There will be a condom involved. We won't do this in our town but rather somewhere no one knows us," Flora began. She wanted to see how Jorge might react to this. The requests were quite simple after all so he should be fine.

Jorge nodded as if he was thinking it all over in his mind.

"Where would we go?" he asked.

"I don't know yet."

"I'm sure we'll figure it out," he trailed off.

"I have one more condition," Flora began.

"Yes, anything?"

"If I do this and I hate it, it's never happening again. This will be a one time thing and we will never speak of it. Understand?" This time Flora used her domme voice. Jorge nodded.

"Yes of course, Mistress," he replied with a smile.

***

The next day Jorge began to research online places that were good for swingers, polyamorous couples, open relationships, and other people in similar circumstances to them. He didn't want to dive into the deep end of Flora having a bull because Jorge wasn't sure she would respond very well to that. He wanted it to be a normal encounter that Flora enjoyed so that they could keep doing it. There was no way he was going to cut himself off at the knees.

Flora came and sat down next to Jorge at the dining room table where he was typing away on his laptop. She let her hand run up and down the length of his bicep.

"What're you up to?" Flora asked. She could see his screen and it was nothing bad which is probably what put her in such a good mood.