Be Careful Who You Trust

Story Info
A Femdom Wife-Mother-&-MD's Vengeance Affair.
8.2k words
4.47
24.2k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

This is the ~8K words first chapter of a likely novella of the same name. A young, aggressive and womanizing alpha businessman finds himself suffering from sexual performance issues. He seeks medical help from a young female physician that, unknown to the businessman, is a woman he has badly wronged through her husband and child. A seductive woman that, also unknown to the man, is an experienced lifestyle Domme. The physician decides to treat the businessman, but also to push the boundaries of ethical practice so she can begin to carry out her vengeance on him. As she examines him, she begins to plant on his mind the idea his sexual performance issues come from being a closeted malesub and fetishist, not the lady killer he fancies himself to be. As she examines him, she also mentally contemplates the extreme vulnerability of his manhood in her power, thought she passes on harming it in any way. And yet she does maliciously subject him to intense orgasm control that ranges from edging to prostate milking. He falls for her manipulations which make him feel belittled and violated. Yet somehow he leaves feeling both seduced and persuaded by her. Well prepped to become her bound malesub in future encounters. If any of these themes are offensive to you, please do not read. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy.

Chapter 1

Oliver Jones felt like he was on top of the world at the relatively young age of 35. The young going on middle-aged man was in many ways at his physical prime, as he had more than kept the sculpted body that he had built as a football jock and fitness junkie in college. Even more importantly, he was at his financial prime. Since after finishing his degree in engineering at a top 20 university, and earning an MBA at another, he had started his own engineering contracting firm and made a killing with it the last ten years. Oliver was not just a visionary engineer and skilled manager. His real talent was in being a superb dealmaker. One that knew how to play the social and economic strings, of those that awarded the projects he landed, like a violin. And that skill had allowed him to break into the large public transportation project market as a newcomer. Rapidly overtaking established competitors. Landing projects in everything from transit hubs to airports, tunnels to bridges, with local, state and federal government like no other.

Truth is, part of his success was that Oliver was willing to bend and even break the rules of what was appropriate more than most. And knew how to get away with it scot-free too. So that even though he did not operate in a seriously corrupt third world country, just the regular old USA, he had nevertheless bribed or blackmailed his way into more deals than he was willing to admit, and was ok with that. As he was a genuine believer in that old credo that "might is right", and "the winner gets to write the history" anyway. Regardless, Oliver was rapidly building himself a life of success that had many privileges, and was in many ways enjoying them to the fullest.

One privilege stood out among others. Large houses, luxury cars, and the like were all well and good. But for Oliver the ultimate measure of success was how many notches in your bed post you managed to accumulate. And like any arrogant prick seemingly validated by his own success, that projected the self-confidence many women found irresistible, his lifetime notch count was already well into the triple digits. At a couple of new conquests a month, for the last nearly two decades since losing his virginity, he got there pretty quickly. In that time he had sampled all types. Taller and shorter. Older and younger. Blondes and brunettes. Private jet stewardesses and business partner wives. You name in, he has had it. So needless to say, Oliver was that kind of man other men hate.

And yet, for all his alpha swagger, at the relatively young age of 35, Oliver began to find himself in a situation that was crushing for a man of his ego and reputation to uphold. Namely, that all of a sudden, he found himself having sexual performance issues. He either was struggling to get it hard enough. Or if he did, he was struggling to hold back long enough. And he though it was ridiculous, not to mention humiliating, since he felt he was too young for erectile dysfunction, and too old for premature ejaculation. Or so he thought. And yet he seemed to be suffering from both.

In a bind, and unable to enjoy his business triumphs in his preferred way, he decided he needed medical help. So privately and discretely he researched the top urologists that he could consult on his issue. Dr Mathewson, a man at the peak of his fame but nearing retirement, was top in the field. But he soon found out Dr Mathewson was no longer taking any new patients. Not even patients as rich and important as Oliver. Dr Rosencrantz, a somewhat younger but still relatively old man, was number two. But Dr Rosencrantz had a wait list of a year. And for some reason his scheduler rather hang up on Oliver than accept his insinuated bribe to book him sooner. Oliver was baffled by that, but let it go.

And then came the dark horse. A young woman, named Riley Nowak, who was rapidly making a name for herself as the top andrologist to watch. At 35 like himself, she had only been a full attending physician for five years. But had stellar credentials for college, med school, residency and fellowship. And in just the half decade as her group's attending, had achieved even more stellar results that made her the name most talked about. She was a looker too, and a man as misogynistic as Oliver was not sure how he felt about that. He was not misogynistic enough to think a woman could not be the best. He knew they could and many times, increasingly most times, they were. But how he felt about a woman he would rather bed, literally X-raying his underperforming manhood? That was a different matter.

Regardless, Oliver needed his issue taken care of asap. So many women to bed. So little time. So he soon decided the fact Dr Nowak was a young looker was an advantage. Better to have a babe getting intimate with his junk, than some grey haired man. Not to mention, he could always seduce her. Giving her an extra vested interest in leaving him in tiptop shape. Basically, he thought of her as a yet another high class escort. And those he knew how to handle. So he made an appointment, which was only a couple of weeks out.

Riley Nowak was indeed the up and coming star in her field. She had indeed saved a number of men from frightening accidents or rare medical conditions. Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation were just boring bread and butter kind of stuff for her. But so were many other routine urological and andrological procedures like elective vasectomies, and cancerous or post-trauma related removals of prostates or testes. Indeed, she was so good with a scalpel, some of her male colleagues misogynistically, yet with nervous virility in more ways than one, joked behind her back if you succeeded in seducing the stunning Riley Nowak, you had to make double sure there were no scalpels in the room...

Riley Nowak however was more than just a skilled urologist and andrologist. And one hot looking babe. She was a wife and a mother. And that is something that perhaps Oliver should have looked into more carefully. Because Riley Nowak was married to a man named Ben Miller, who for many years had been one of Oliver's chief business rivals. Indeed, their business rivalry had just reached a high point. When just a little less than a month ago, Oliver all but stole a contract that was all but granted to Ben, for a massive urban rapid transit system expansion. After Oliver managed to bribe a third of the awarding state council's members. And managed to blackmail another third. In the process, Ben's firm had been forced to fire employees and terminate business arrangements at a loss. And more broadly, Ben's firm was forced to retrench, in order to honor debts that now it was going to have to stretch to pay. That particular win had given Oliver some genuine glee. As ripping the face off a competitor was only an occasion byproduct of winning a deal.

But the situation got worse. Completely unknown to Oliver, not only had his dirty deal win, financially hurt and publicly humiliated Ben Miller. The man who was Riley Nowak's husband. One repercussion of that win was that the normally wealthy family of Ben Miller and Riley Nowak had felt forced to abandon their plan to send their beloved five year old daughter to the city's top private school next year. Where the young child was scheduled to start kindergarten. Riley could deal with the financial humiliation of her husband. But hurting the education of her baby girl, that was something she would gladly get payback for. And as of yet unknown to her, the man that was the cause of her family's distress, was scheduled to have an initial appointment with her for sexual performance issues in a couple of weeks...

*****

Two weeks later, Oliver did feel some trepidation going to his appointment with Dr Nowak. Her offices were impressive. Modern, sleek, well kitted out, from the furniture to the medical technology, as far as he could tell. Many of the staff that worked there were women. Most of the admins and nurses for sure. And many of them were attractive. An assessment that a man always looking for the next lay could not help doing as naturally as breathing. He thought that of the receptionist that checked him in. He thought that of the nurse that did his initial intake. Measuring his height and weight. Measuring his blood pressure, oxygenation, and even sugar level. Collecting a blood and urine sample for some basic tests, including STDs, which Oliver was surprised about. The nurse smiled at him. Apparently not immune to his player charm. As most women were not. Particularly after the nurse realized it wasn't just confidence and handsome looks that Oliver had. But an athlete's body too. And Oliver made a note to rail the nurse sometime soon.

But even though he had read about Dr Nowak, and even seen a professional headshot of her, what Oliver was not prepared for was actually seeing her in the flesh for the first time. For Riley Nowak, MD, was truly a sight to behold. She was a little taller than the average woman, at about 5'7". And somewhat slim for her size, at about 120lbs, Oliver thought. Making her seem petite, even if she was really not small. But she carried herself with a grace, confidence, and sex appeal that was halfway between a Grand Duchess and the worlds best paid supermodel. Her feminine assets were delicate. Small but firm breasts, narrow but curvy hips. Her legs svelte. She was a honey blonde with sea green eyes, porcelain white skinned, with exquisite facial features. Vaguely Eastern European, as if she had Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, or similar heritage, Oliver thought. And she showcased all her elegance and sex appeal to perfection in a very businesslike, but provocative, fitted blue button down shirt. Above the knee fitted black pencil skirt. And three and half inch black stiletto pumps ensemble that had her looking exactly like Oliver liked his white-collar women. Whorish, really, but just barely so in a plausibly deniable professional way. Yet what struck him the most was that as soon as he entered her office, and she stopped reading some medical notes on her computer, she got up to shake his hands with a professional but stern look on her face that left Oliver with a nervous shiver. And that made her look hotter still.

Though she usually liked to do her new patient prep work in advance of their appointment, Riley had not had the opportunity do so this time. So it came to her as a surprise she was about to have an initial evaluation, interview , and physical with a man named Oliver Jones. A name she had heard her husband cursing many times. Particularly the last month. Reading further along, she could see from the patient intake form he was CEO of Jones Engineering & Construction. And hence beyond a shadow of doubt the actual Oliver Jones her husband cursed about. And Riley wondered what were the odds she would end up seeing this man. Who not only hurt her family. But was a man with a reputation of being a rake for whom any kind of issue with his equipment must surely be a devastating blow.

That information alone was enough for her to hurt him with. But then she considered, if she actually took him as her patient, she would know so much more damaging information about him... What was she thinking? Regardless of any personal animosity, she was a physician and he had come to her as a patient. She had sworn a Hypocritic oath to treat any and all to the best of her abilities. And if she could not, then give him the best possible referral. Indeed, Riley realized, Oliver Jones himself would never have picked her if he knew who she was. But she was a successful physician and independent woman who had kept her maiden name because... Why not? No need to take her husband's name as if she was his property. And keeping her name, which from very early on began to mean something, was better for her career. So the decision had been easy. And as a consequence Oliver Jones did not realize he was putting the wife of his bitterest rival in a position of power and trust. Could she be a good physician to him? Or would she abuse that power and trust? She needed to think about it to make up her mind. But she realized, for now, she could just push the ethical boundaries a little without seriously breaking them, and see where that led.

"Good morning Oliver, I am Doctor Nowak."

Said Riley as she extended her hand to Oliver, and looked at him firmly in the eye without blinking an eyelid.

At that she could see Oliver, used to women professionally and sexually going on their knees before him at the first opportunity, was a little taken aback she did not immediately crack a sexually inviting smile, or execute a flirtatious flip of her hair for him. But he recovered, and answered back.

"Good morning. Oliver Jones. Nice to meet you Dr."

Which he said in a deep and confident masculine voice that Riley understood was very attractive.

"Seated to my right here is nurse Jessica. She usually assists me in initial evaluations like today."

Said Riley. Who observed as Oliver turned to the young nurse in her twenties. As he assessed her as a piece of meat. And as he charmingly extended his hand to the young woman saying.

"Please to meet you Jessica."

While the poor girl swooned.

Riley could already tell, Oliver was the kind of man who though of himself as god's gift to women.

It however also quickly occurred to her, if she was going to push any ethical boundaries, she better do it without witnesses. And she was feeling more desire to push boundaries by the second. So turning to Jessica she said.

"You know what Jess? My apologies to both of you. But in order to get on top of all our work for the day, why don't you take that semen sample we just collected to the lab? And run it through."

"Are you sure Doctor Nowak?"

Asked the young, lithe, chestnut haired nurse. Who had clearly started to look forward to helping in the physical of the Adonis seated before her and Dr Nowak.

"Yes I am sure."

Replied Riley, who then watched Jess pack up to do as instructed. As Jess knew very well that when Dr Nowak said jump, you just went ahead and jumped.

Oliver was still uncomfortable with the reason why he was at Riley Nowak's office. But he also still could not stop thinking of himself as god's gift to women. So he figured maybe Dr Nowak had already decided to get on her knees for him in a bit. Or let him bend her over her own desk. And obviously wanted privacy for that.

"So Oliver, please let me know why are you here."

Said Riley.

Oliver, meanwhile, had hoped she would just let it be known from his forms, and not make him say it out loud.

"Dr, I've been having some performance issues. Namely erectile disfunction. And if I manage to get through that, premature ejaculation. And neither had happened to me ever before a couple of months ago."

Who in spite of the humiliation of confessing his inadequacy to such an exquisite woman began to feel his manhood stir in his pants. Completely invalidating his whole reason for being there. And he began to wonder, even hope, whether he had jumped the gun. Whether he had no issues. Or whether there was something about Riley Nowak and the situation he was in with her that was jump starting his big guy like a roadside assistance truck.

Riley meanwhile, unprofessionally, enjoyed watching Oliver squirm.

"Ok. Normally I start with an interview. And then move on to the physical. But today I am going to ask you to stand up, take off your clothes, and stand over there in front of that examination bed while I continue the questions. You can keep your socks on if you want. I know its chilly in here. All the rest has to go."

Said Riley surprised at herself that she had just executed this ploy to embarrass and debilitate her patient that had no basis in standard practice.

"Oh... Ok."

Replied Oliver, who felt just a little violated, but somehow compelled to do as directed. And after standing up and walking a few steps to the side of the examination bed, proceeded to remove and fold his jacket. Remove and fold his shirt. Unlace and remove his shoes. And hesitating whether to leave his socks on or not, decided to leave them on. So he finally simply slid out of and folded his pants. Putting all the discarded clothes in a neat pile on the examination bed. Looking ridiculous standing naked but for his socks. Yet his manhood continued to stir in his nudity. A manhood which though not tiny, surprisingly for a man who thought of himself as god's gift, was below average.

In one way Riley was too professional to jump to quick conclusions. She was going to examine Oliver thoroughly. But she thought, she had already figured his issue out. And it was nothing physical, but likely, closeted submissive tendencies. Regardless, the solution to his issue was going to make it easy for her to exact her vengeance on him...

"I am going to ask you a series of questions and you are going to give me the most accurate possible answer."

Said Riley.

"I see the receiving nurse already took a number of your vitals. And they all look good. But I am going to make sure you have no history of obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes or the like. You or your immediate family."

"No, I do not."

Said Oliver who felt belittled standing like a naked piece of meat in front of the sexily but fully dressed blonde doctor. Elegantly crossed legged on her chair, behind her desk, in front of her computer. And yet he felt he was struggling to keep his arousal in check, contrary to his reason for being there. He should have been happy about it. But instead he felt a little angry the blonde whorish doctor was probably messing with his head. And he was used to doing the messing.

"What sexual identity do you attribute to yourself?"

"Male"

"And sexual orientation?"

"Heterosexual."

"You can paint that in shades of gray if you need."

Said Riley.

"No need."

Replied Oliver.

"Since when have you been sexually active?"

Asked Riley, as she continued scrolling down questions and typing down answers. And though Oliver expected all this, he indeed began to second guess opening himself in such a way to a young looker. One he just wanted to bend over her own desk. Maybe even put a baby in her. And yet he stood naked trying to hide his reactions.

"Since early. Lost my virginity as a teen at the end of high school."

"And how active have you been since? How many partners, and how frequent?"

Asked Riley, already with some idea as to the kind of answer she was going to get.