Be Careful Who You Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indeed, as Riley Novak stood before him looking at him straight in the eye, the probe in her hand, Oliver felt defeated. And felt if the sexy blonde doctor was indeed an escort, she was an awesome escort Empress or a divine escort Goddess. There was something about her that made his surrender to her inevitable. And maybe even something he wanted. But he tried to push that though away, as she pressed the wand in her hand to his penis, and looked at the monitor as she slowly moved it down, and around, his member. Oliver was holding the examination bed tight behind him, as he wished all this to be over with.

As Riley looked at her patient's inside of the penis up and down she confirmed it all still looked normal. She would wait for the detail 3D scan to finally settle on that idea, but it was looking all the more likely. As she pushed the probe into Oliver's scrotum though, and pushed his testes around like billiard balls with a cue, she did confirm that likely his testes were not fully attached to the inside of his scrotum. But again recalled that was not necessarily a problem, and that it may not require an intervention. That is, unless she felt the urge to cut her patient's scrotum open. Or contrarywise, let his testes remain more vulnerable than other men's, which seemed convenient to her.

In any case, she finally asked Oliver.

"Turn around and lean over again. Your know the routine."

And when the obviously by now bent loathsome man did as instructed, she did allow herself the pleasure of watching him, as she inserted the lubricated probe fully in. And her patient said.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Oh god! Doctor Nowak!"

Almost screaming her name like in an orgasm. He was putty in her hands, and almost at the edge. She allowed herself the pleasure of pushing his torso further down, bending at the waist, till he lied almost flat on the examination table. Supported by his elbows. Just as in the position he wished to see her all through the visit. Except the roles were reversed vis-à-vis his wishes. Then she professionally, but firmly, snapped at him.

"Pick that sample cup right in front of you. Then put it right in front of your penis."

And Oliver hardly had the time as Riley pressed the probe right where "X" marks the spot in his prostate. And her patient ejaculated in a way that almost felt like peeing on himself without any control. And yet as she kept massaging with the probe in place, the semen "pee" kept coming and coming, till it dried out. And yet as she kept pushing the probe in, his penis kept dry heaving, no semen coming out anymore, which was disconcerting as fuck. And Riley watched as Oliver's prostate kept contracting, with the help of his pelvic muscles, all through that in the ultrasound. And the power she held over her patient all through those last few instants, was intoxicating.

Oliver felt totally violated! But somehow he had no presence of mind to even consider he would ever want to do anything about it. He just wished the escort Goddess... errrr... that is Dr Nowak, would one day maybe let him be near her without making him feel so lousy with himself.

And eventually Riley just pulled the ultrasound probe out, having convinced herself most of what was wrong with Oliver Jones was in his mind. Which would serve her well. But she did not tell him that.

"Close that cup with the lid and hand it to me. We'll run a semen test too. Look for sperm quantity and quality and such. Normally we would ask you collect the sample by yourself. But you looked ready, and I guess I was right."

I was more than right! I milked you like a puppet on strings you dumb asshole! Thought Riley Nowak.

Even at 6'2" and nearly 200 lbs of lean arrogant muscle Oliver Jones looked defeated before her. He was not broken. Not yet. But it was clear she had challenged the man's perception of himself. Which is what she wanted to do.

"You can get your clothes on now."

Riley said to Oliver, as she simply walked back to the front of her desk. And like she had done about 30 mins ago, she leaned seductively back, extended her legs, and crossed her ankles. To seductively rock her one half-dangling pump.

She also put her patient's semen sample to the side. Treating it like what it was. A simple medical sample and nothing more. Something that stung the man who thought of himself as god's gift to women.

Riley waited until Oliver was done and then said to him.

"I'll rush in an appointment at the imaging lab on your behalf. I expect you to go the next couple of days when they tell you to. That will complete the picture of everything else today. I'll probably then have the results back in a couple of days after. Which means you should come back again in a week. Understood?"

Asked Riley snippily at the confused and humiliated man.

"Yes, Dr Nowak. I understand."

"Good. You'll be in the books then."

"And Oliver. You must abstain from all sexual activity for a week. No women. Or men. Hands. Or toys. Anything at all. As I want to establish a performance baseline. And for that you need to have abstained. Understood?"

"Yes, Dr Nowak. I understand."

Said Oliver. Who was not sure he did, but somehow he felt both unwilling and unable to challenge the sexy andrologist, Riley Nowak. And he was almost certainly going to follow through with her instructions, despite being entirely against his natural self. Or so he thought.

"Though, if I am honest with you, I do believe your man problem is mental, not physical. Repressed preferences, and tendencies. To state the obvious, you had neither erectile disfunction nor premature ejaculation today."

And Oliver felt, he certainly could not argue with that.

In any case, Riley smirked with sadistic glee as she watched the alpha prick walk out of her office, as she remained leaning on her desk. And when she was alone, she voiced to herself.

"Maybe I won't use my scalpel on your manhood in the near future. But by the time I am done with you I will have fucked with your mind so thoroughly, I will have removed you from the mating gene pool forever nonetheless!"

And Riley Nowak was very pleased with her plans for Oliver Jones.