Be My Guest Ch. 02: paRENTAL advisory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Kayla although loving Zach's advances became skittish. Patting his hand inside her twat she halted kissing him and held his chin up to look her in the eye. "Too much too soon. God I want you but, not this very second. I'm sorry. Just terrified."

"It's okay. I'm not making you do anything you're not ready for." A sudden warmth over his cock drew his scrutiny, "What the hell?" Reluctant to abandon Kayla's emotional state he was torn between her needs and Nasty's hunger quest. Priyanka Chopra's baby sister was giving him head, pretty decent head at that. Caressing her hair as she did he turned his focus on Kayla. "Listen, things are getting crazy here. None of this should have ever...is that Heidi's G-string over my cock?" His hand left Nasty's hair to pluck the underwear up and pull it over Nasty's face until she looked like Hannibal Lector. She could smell Heidi's pussy in it. Strangely, it made the girl suck his dick harder, peeling the patch from her mouth. G-string released he shakes his head and again looks to Kayla, "Sorry. Distracted there. When you want me just let me know."

"You want my sister more."

"HEY!" He grips her chin, "I'm not going to lie here. I want all three of you. I think you're all sexy as fuck."

"Really? You think I'm sexy?" Her self esteem was dangling low.

"Very fucking sexy. Stop thinking you're obese. Your muscle tone is tight. Sure there's room for improvement, I'll coach you on how to lose what little you need to." He pulls her closer until their foreheads meet, "I'm going to fuck the hell out of you when you're ready." She smiled at him trying not to laugh, removing her glasses she wipes her eyes of hesitant tears. While squinting at his blurred vision she fails to fully witness him tense up and growl. Just as she puts her glasses back on he unloads into Nasty's mouth. Holding the back of her head he keeps her there until he floods her mouth with three separate shots. Releasing her Nasty pulls off and sits up showing off her mouth full of cream. Whining at so much she doesn't know what to do with it. Dancing in her seat she flails her hands.

"Swallow it." He directs her while using a finger to lift her chin and tilt her head back. Choking on it Nasty downed Tom Hardy's Venom. Coming up for air she laughs. "Not so bad was it?"

"A Hardy meal." She snickers.

"Much as I hate to do this Ladies, I start a new job in the morning. I need to grab some shut eye."

"I need to get Nasty home before her Dad spazzes out anyway."

"He will most assuredly spaz." Nasty concurs nodding.

Lifting Nasty's chin he looks her square in the eye, "I'm fucking you sometime too."

"I am still a virgin."

"Ah! Maybe you should lose that to someone you love then."

"She's full of shit. She's been with three guys." Kayla snorts hiding her mouth with her hand.

"You little fibber." Zach grabs her and drags her body over his lap. Her leggings still down he paddles her ass five hard swats making her laugh really hard. A finger slipping up inside her pussy encourages Nasty to lift her upper body in order to snatch up Kayla's halter top, "You must save me."

Licking his inserted finger of her juiciness Zach returns and fingers Nasty from behind. She had the cutest little butt pucker. Pussy trickling around his fingers Zach made her cum. She nearly ripped Kayla's shirt as she tensed up and squealed loudly. Pulling his fingers free he grabs Nasty by her ponytail and yanks her upward. In a steamy kiss he made the girl nearly pass out. Kayla fidgeted at seeing Zach enjoy the kiss so much.

"You must kiss me again." She breathlessly panted.

"Another day. Get your asses home."

Kayla stood up and rolled her skirt back over her hips, while Nasty pulled up her leggings. Standing tall between them Zach stretched vibrantly. They nearly attacked him all over again. Hugging them to his sides he walked them to the door. One last kiss to each of them they swooned. Door opened they took their leave.

Locking up Zach leaned his palms on the door and looked down at his still fully erect beast. Contemplating the nights events he realized that in his standing up Heidi's G-string had fell to the carpet in front of the sofa. Retrieving it he felt how wet the rug was. Holding the scent to his nose he knew it was Heidi's leftovers. "Fuck she smells good." Turning the living room lights out he strolled up the hall and noticed Heidi's light on beneath her door. A light knock he asks, "You up?"

"Busy." Buzzing noises were heard. He chuckled.

"Left your G-string on your door knob. By the way, I landed a job. I start at 8:00 A.M."

"That's awesome. I hope you had fun tonight."

"Would have been better if you had stuck around."

"You did fine without me Roomie."

"Maybe. Hey Dove?"

"Yes Tom?"

"Goodnight." He left her door and went into his bedroom. Like her, he shuts his door and leaves his light on. Laying in bed he fondles his cock, it was as if he took Viagra, the motherfucker was not going down. Ten minutes later he turns out his bedside lamp and settles in. A knock at his door threatens slumber.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have any C batteries? My lover just died."

"It's a dildo. Just use it."

"Come on Tommmm! I'll even name my toy Tom after you."

Chuckling he throws his covers off and marches to his door. Opening it she stood there totally naked wiggling her lifelike dildo in front of his face. "See? He went limp."

"I don't have any C batteries."

"Well hell Tom."

"I have something better."

"I bet you do." She rolls her eyes. While she mocked him he grabs her and tosses her over his shoulder and kicks his bedroom door shut. Squealing and kicking she finds herself carried in the dark to his bed. Tossing her on to the mattress she panics, "TOM STOP!" Roughly, he rolls her over and drags her to the edge of the bed. Face down her ass toward Zach she feels his cock slapping her ass cheeks.

"Shut the fuck up and lay there."

"Tommmm! Please don't." She begs. Holding her lower back with one hand he rolls the width of his cock along her butt crack. His knees held her legs down.

"I said shut up."

She clammed up and realized that he was jacking off behind her, only letting his crown tease her ass. "What are you doing?"

"What I intend to do a lot while you live here."

"Which is?" She trembled.

"Let you know how badly Hardy wants you. Even if he never gets you."

"Oh shit." Rolling his dick along her crack his crown dips into the impression between her legs and discovers labia. "Too close Tom." He continues rubbing along her labia as he jerks off. Wheezing and holding her breath she stares into the darkness and digs her nails into his blanket pulling it up under her for security. Hearing him groan and mumble she listens intently with wonder.

"God I wanna fuck you."

She remains silent, biting her lower lip as she considered letting him. She just couldn't say, "Do it Tom." Seconds later he shoots his load all over her ass and labia. She reacts with a lengthy squeal that sounded like a car screeching its tires. After he finishes he pulls her to her feet and throws her back over his shoulder and takes her across the hall to her room. Hovering over her futon mattress he stands her up and turns her back to him to watch his cum trickling over her ass.

"Just plain beautiful." A quick slap on the behind he takes his leave.

Just as he returns to his bed she barges right in and turns on the light. Looking around she finds her left behind dildo on the floor. "Forgot something. Night Dad."

"Night Dove." He realizes as she shuts his door that she had called him Dad. "Never gonna live that down."

Heidi used that less than lively toy for the next hour.

She did indeed call it Tom.

"Oooooooooh, Tom."

Loud enough to hear if he hadn't fell asleep on her.

His loss.

==================

Coming soon : Be My Guest 3 : Casual sEX

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers