Be My Guest Ch. 04: FOOL HARDY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A final tug lower, Nasty's mouth was right over Kayla's pussy, her chin already damp. The scent made Nasty whimper, knowing that Zach had placed her in this predicament to see if she would play along. As Zach returned to nudging his cock into Nasty's labia, he pressed the remote again. Heidi never failed him. Her excessive yelps gave everyone in the room shivers. She was almost their own foreplay. During the drama Nasty took a deep breath then began licking Kayla's clitoris. Instantly, Kayla voiced her opinion, "OH FUCK!" This led her to acknowledge her bestie with rising knees pressing in on Nasty's shoulders, her back arching at the girls tongue and nose nuzzling amid her pubic hair, all while Zach teased Nasty's pussy stimulating her hunger, his upper body leaning forward to roll his free palm up Nasty's spine. She grew lost in her feasting, moving her mouth down over Kayla's juicy entry point. Tongue burrowed Kayla fought her emotions and enjoyed the delicious taunting with erratic yelps and giggles.

"I can't believe you're doing this. Oh my God, Nasty." Nastiya grew fierce in her appetite, savagely moving her head as if shaking a ragdoll in her teeth. Kayla vocalized her stunned reaction with, "YES YES YES!."

Admiration sank into Zach's approach going forward, literally. In her devouring of Kayla taking its toll over her thoughts, Nasty hardly reacted as Zach nudged his cock deeper into her. Only her hips rose to the occasion. Zach reeled his head back at how tight she was, his penis being large only added to the slight discomfort. As Zach's hand patrolled her spine his journey led to her neck, holding her firmly in her feast, as he moved further inside her. Nasty knew, Nasty yearned. Nasty accepted. All eight plus inches inside her Zach released her neck and eased upright. Prying her ass cheeks wide he admired his beast sinking deep into her pink recesses. Even he had to express a pucker. It was a thing of beauty. Did he want to fuck this drop dead gorgeous Hindi? Of course he did. Did he? Not today. With a frown of regret Zach Pedigo pulled out at hearing Heidi Baker have yet another screaming orgasm. It was as if Heidi was calling.

Watching his dick slowly retreat he pats Nasty's ass to inform her he was still hopeful. Just not tonight. As his crown escaped her wetness he growled. With no time to ponder his exit, Kayla reared her hips and exploded over Nasty's face, the flood catching her off guard choked her. This led Zach to reach over and grip Nasty by her hair and drag her upward into his chest. Coddling her until she regained her air flow, they watched Kayla's spasm below. A kiss to Nasty's temple Zach whispered, "Soon." She merely smiled with her eyes as he hugged her, his hands probing her frontal, squeezing one breast. A second kiss to her cheek he sets about turning Nasty to face him. Guiding her to stretch out over Kayla again he motioned her to crawl her way backwards until her own pussy was right over Kayla's face. Kayla shrieked at the trickles of pussy juice on her nose. The second Nasty returned to eating Kayla again, Kayla gave up and sampled her bestie's pussy. Not so bad, Kayla pursued her exploration. Two hungers building up led to a magnificent show. Zach decided to watch and nurture his girth without interaction to distract them. Let them have their fun for a few minutes.

Out in the hall Heidi Baker was licking her fingertips half out of it. Four orgasms had taken their toll over her energy depletion. She was dehydrated badly, crawling up the wall to take her first step since Zach began her torment. Not going so well she returned to her hands and knees and crawled to the bathroom sink. Using it to force herself up she ignited the cold faucet and took a palm full of cool water to her mouth. Licking her palms of whatever she could gather. More cold water was splashed over her heated body, it felt invigorating even as her eyelids could barely stay open. She was exhausted. Why hadn't Zach hit the remote again? Had her sister and friend dominated his attention? Pouting she shuffled very slowly back to the bedroom door and sat down listening to the girls moaning. No fair! The true torture was just absorbing the sounds within. Curling up in a ball Heidi just sighed. Darkness consumed her reality. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

The observation of the girls led Zach into an interesting detour. Scooting back into their airspace he taunted his dick under Nasty's face. As she lifts her chin away from Kayla she licks his intrusive cock without even looking up at him. Moving his crown lower into Kayla's labia again, Nasty followed faithfully and attempted to entertain both Zach and Kayla equally. Zach really did want to sample Kayla. Earlier hesitation brought him back to see if her reaction might prove differently. Nudging his crown up to Kayla's tunnel of lust he pursued entry. This time with Kayla busy feeding on Nasty's cunt above, he entered ever so slowly. Not nearly as tight as Nasty had been he felt her scalding walls greet his girth, all eight finding a home. With every inch inserted Nasty left her tongue on his dick until she had no choice but to let him enter without her being in his way. At that point Nasty flicked at Kayla's clit. Just as he had done with Nasty he merely absorbed Kayla's sheath, letting Kayla relax to his penetration.

After a two minute expiration Zach starts to pull out. Before escaping too far Kayla lifts her legs and places her toes into his hips to hold him in check. Stopping at her insistance he studies Kayla's feeding of Nasty. Nasty in turn was reacting to Kayla's tongue, her eyes rolling back. Zach took that moment to palm Nastiya's face and hold her firm inviting a doubled inspiration. Lashes fluttering like butterflies he feels Nasty clenching her muscles. Tremors becoming quakes, Nasty hums a succulent nasal tune just before release. Twitching as a flood overcomes Kayla's face this time, Nasty cried out, "Forgive me Kaaaayla." Nothing to forgive, Kayla kept eating. A ball of sweat both girls gushed again, this time Kayla had cascaded over Zach's embedded cock, drowning his balls. It was then, that Kayla's toes left Zach's hips. Idle another minute to let them calm their nerves Zach pulled out of Kayla and left the bed to stretch. As much as he needed to cum he kept himself restrained.

The girls finally, peeling away from one another reposition to hug and cuddle. It was definitely cute. Watching them grow exceptionally close they closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"Well I'll be. So much for my bed." Sighing heavily, he noticed the tiny remote laying alone on his sheets and crept over to reclaim it. Tempted to fire off another wake up call to see if Heidi still had her bullet in he held off, instead moving to his bedroom door to listen. Her shadow was still beneath it so he knew she was present. Then, he heard snoring. Amtrak had rolled through town again.

Leaving Kayla and Nasty curled up sleeping on his bed, he unlocked and opened his door in a hush. Outside laying on the floor asleep Heidi Baker barely reacts to Zach's sudden appearance, waking her as if something told her he was there. In her multiple orgasms in the hallway Heidi lay nude, having played with her pussy so many times she had zero energy left outside of acknowledgment. Kneeling in front of her Zach gently lifts her chin to show her the remote. Offering a look of horror she pled her case, "Nooo more Tom."

"Admit it, you like me torturing your ass." He whispered.

She merely pouted and sighed heavily. Carefully lifting Heidi to her feet with one hand he escorted her to her futon bed and sat her down. Guiding her to lay back he took her hand and placed the remote in it. Whispering, "Use it."

She whimpered taking it into her hand then hit the button. Her body felt the buzz instantly and she stretched out arching her back, and rubbing her pussy, her chest dancing about to her chorus of, "Noooooo". Her eyes locked on to his as if seeking approval, he merely stood over her stroking his still vibrant beast. With everything he had done tonight he himself had not cum yet. He was saving it for Heidi. There was just something about sharing it with this blond cutie. Whimpering between shrill yelps she kept the trigger pressed, not wanting to let Zach down. Mesmerized by her pink pussy Zach decided to crouch in front of Heidi, using his free hand to guide her knees wider. Dropping to his own knees between her legs he leaned over her pussy and rubbed his cock across her clit where her fingers massaged. From there he dared to go lower amid her labia, caressing his girth through her wetness.

"NO TOM. DON'T!" She quaked at his close proximity.

"Close your eyes and feel me."

"Please don't fuck me."

Backing away to relax her, he chose to instead stretch out and do the next best thing. Zach Pedigo ate her out. He could feel the vibrations over his lips. Yelping at his tongue terrorizing her clit she gasped and unloaded juices across his face, "Oh my God, Tom. That feels so fucking good."

"Stop resisting me then." He raised his arms over her body and played with her breasts, pinching her nipples to a chaotic set of trembles.

"I can't Tom. I beg of you, please don't fuck me."

Abandoning her pussy long enough to rise up over her he laid atop her body. Kissing her throat made Heidi cum hard. Sucking her nipples, another sloshy mess. Finally, Zach rears up on his knees and jerks off, his crown touching her sunflower tattoo. In the minutes it took her vibrator to destroy her senses, Zach Pedigo shot one massive load directly over her tattoo, watching his jizz trickle directly over her cunt's landscape. The torrent made Heidi coo and react by writhing her entire body over her sheets.

As she calmed down releasing the button on her egg, Zach dug his fingers up inside her pussy as her hips raise to his intrusion, Plucking it through her labia as she gasps, he took the drenched egg to her mouth. Her tongue tempted, she licked it dry. As she did Zach placed the crown of his cock directly up to her hole, as he had the other girls. One good push he would either make or ruin her night.

"Once." She trembles heavily.

"What?"

"Put it inside me. No thrusting. Just feel me, me you." It reminded him of his own duration with Kayla and Nasty.

"You sure?"

"No...yes."

An encouraged push forward Heidi's body reacts with insanity level twitches, "FUCK THAT DICK IS HUGE."

"Pussy's warm, and wet. Once enough?"

"Yes...no...I don't fucking know. DAMMIT TOM." She hides her face in her hands shaking everywhere.

He pulls out up to his crown then stops still inside her. "Tell me."

"Once more."

"Five more."

"Stop after? No arguing?"

"Yep."

"Six because I'm sweet."

"Fifty."

"NOOOOOOOOOO! Seven. Final offer." She was really changing her tune.

"Naaaaa!" He pulls all the way out and crawls to his feet.

"You don't want me?"

"We're just roommates. I'm stopping right here."

"Thank you Tom."

"Night. I'm gonna go wake the girls. I think I'll fuck Nasty up the ass before turning in." Not really, but it sounded good to taunt Heidi with.

"Tom?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you put it in me every night without fucking me?"

"No. If i agreed to that, each night would be one more thrust."

"So??? In a month I'd be screaming hard?"

"Harder than hard."

"Something to consider."

"Naaa!"

"Tom?"

"WHAT?" He laughed.

"I'll be naked every night when you get home."

"Why?"

"So you can cum on me."

Exhausted, he rubs the back of his neck, "Fuck it." Kneeling, he picks her almost puppet like body up, carrying her to his Queen size bed. Laying her next to Kayla he kisses her forehead and walks away, turning his lights out, it was already 2:00 in the morning. Work would come early. Between Heidi and Nasty, Kayla was cozy.

"Tom?" Heidi whispered before he shut the door.

"Last time. What?"

"Find my cell. Khloe made you a video. Sleep tight."

"You too."

Locating the cell Zach played the video. "Oh, that's nice." He watched it five times before breaking down and calling Khloe from Heidi's phone, waking her up.

"You're fucking amazing." He boldly astonished her.

"It's 2:30 in the morning." She sighed giggling.

"You complaining?"

"No. Hi."

"Work that pussy Nurse."

"Work that big dick...I don't know what you do for work...I'll just say Daddy."

"Works for me." He fondled his beast back to superiority.

"Did Heidi record your video earlier?"

"Yeah why?"

"Isn't that weird having your daughter do that?"

"Probably." He chuckles, "Again, you complaining?"

"No." She snickers, "You were awful hard in front of her is all."

"Your video got me that way."

"In just a few minutes?"

"We doing this Nurse?"

"God Yes. On Saturday too I hope."

"Count on it. Even if I do work, I have all night."

"We both work in the morning."

"Then, start moaning."

"Yes, Daddy." She giggles and gets busy, a toy helped. Khloe was definitely a screamer once she broke out her magic wand. At 3 A.M. Zach fell asleep on her. His last thought was, "Four hot girls in one night. I still got it."

Her final impression was, "Thank your daughter for me." He hadn't heard her before his snore fest. "Night, Zach."

Luckily, she ended the call.

12