Be My Guest Ch. 10: PRETTY IN PUNK

Story Info
Heidi's new beau has a lot to offer. Zach who? Oh, yeah Tom.
10.3k words
4.72
10.2k
3
2

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

The alarm on Heidi Baker's cell revived her, eyelashes fluttering against the morning daylight illuminating through her skylight as well as through thin curtains over her Eastern window. She needed blinds, the curtain was completely sheer and facing the parking lot. Pretty compromising at night with her lights on exposing her. Not that she cared being prone to exhibition. This morning she smiled. Having not dared move an inch even to go pee she felt strong arms holding her firmly against her roommate's chest, every chiseled facet of his body pressed against her backside. Awe crept in at the realization that Zach still had a massive erection, and even in their slumber it still lay deep inside her pussy. Warm, and cozy it was.

"You gonna shut that alarm off?" He mumbled beneath her blond hair masking his face. Blowing strands from his mouth he sighs, body tensing for a stretch. In his groan his cock slipped halfway out during his circulation process. Once done stretching he returned to normal and his dick entered deep all over again. Her mind was racing at even that amazing sensation, his dick thick and nearly nine inches in magnificence.

"FUCK!" She shuddered sealing her eyes in that brief experience, while taking a deep breath, "I can't believe you're still as hard as last night. Am I that...?" She whispers for him to hear.

"ALARM ALREADY."

"Sorry, distracted." She giggles reaching out for her cell and silencing it, "I need to pee Old Timer."

"So pee." He held her closer, his right hand palming her breast.

"Ummm! Kind of held prisoner here Warden."

Rolling on to his back he took Heidi along for the ride, now lying on top of him facing the ceiling. Even in that transition his beast tickled her G-spot, taking her breath away. Patting his forearm she whimpered, "My sheets are already damp."

"Wash them today."

"I work at Vicki's for six hours. I guess I could when I get home. I haven't used the laundry room yet, does it cost much for a load?"

"Speaking of loads." He raises his hips beneath her, his dick tightening up inside her canal. Pure torture on her part, she could feel his beefy crown plunging even deeper.

"Stoooooooppp!" She laughs, "I thought we weren't going there."

"Going where?" He releases his arms around her and plants them beneath his head giving her the freedom to escape if she really wanted to. This would be his true test of her admitted resilience. He knew she liked his cock but the question remained, would she ride him or run? As if trying to look back at him she tilts her head over his shoulder enough for a good peripheral, waiting to see if he was going to reclaim her upper body. With no aggressive moves she peeled upward to sit on his cock, her weight sinking him even deeper. It was then that she herself stretched, arms over her head while yawning. Once relaxed she looks down between her legs at his balls mounded up beneath her pussy, his dick hiding out so deep she could only view scrotum. Patting his bulbous twins then squeezing them made him tense up.

"We need to figure this out Tom. As lovely as this is, I still think we should..."

"Fuck?"

"Not where I was headed..." She shakes her head giggling, "Can we...just take things a tad slower? Roommates Tom..."

"You called me Zach last night in your moaning."

"Don't remind me. It was only a moment of weakness Tom."

"Like your temptation to ride me cowgirl style?" He chuckles.

Falling back she plants her palms on his chest and just its there. "Yeehaw?"

"Only if you really want this."

"I do, but...I don't. Quit messing with my head Tom Hardy."

"You're the one on my head."

"Uggggggggh! You know what I mean. Dammit Codger you're killing me."

"I can feel that pussy trickling over my balls."

"I hate you."

"You're the one who insisted on just being my roommate even if I never officially asked you to. Not complaining, I needed you Dove."

"Need me?" She shivers suddenly, "Oh, to keep a roof over your head."

"You're the roof over Hardy's head right now." He removes his arms and extends them up to grip her shoulders, lightly squeezing them. Tilting her head, her lengthy blond hair caresses his forearms, eyes closing at the temptations he was enacting within her thoughts. "You moved in once."

"I can easily move out."

"Then, back in."

"Out again." She sighs, "DAMMIT TOM!"

Hands once on her shoulders slide in to palm her throat, encircling her entire neck. Her entire body went rigid. The control in his grip made her tremble. She wanted to ride that dick but her refusal rate was battling it. Even with his superiority moment she struggled to come to grips with reality. Just as his index fingers extended from his surrounding grip to lift her chin she whimpers.

"You're going to be late for work."

"Yup." Hands abandon her throat and she lifts away from his chest to sit upright. Rising slowly off of him she felt a sudden inspiration to taunt him one last time, perhaps to taunt herself. Halfway off of his cock she sat back down. The sensation made them both take a deep breath.

"Sorry! Lost my balance there." She laughed, again attempting to rise only to slip back down a second time. "I just can't seem to get enough energy to hop off."

"Keep trying." He chuckles rubbing her back with a single palm, his caress totally enjoyable.

"Here goes nothing." She pulls all the way off up to his crown right at the final retreat then slams down on his thighs. The rapid thrust up into her sent shockwaves through her entire body. "HOLY CRAP!"

"Here, let me help." He yanks her by her hair back down over his chest then rolls them over to lay on top of her.

"This is your idea of helping?" She laughs as he kisses her shoulder before lifting up over her as if doing push ups. Arching her ass with expectation Zach shocks her and pulls out, climbing to his feet as she reacts with, "OH COME ON."

"Already did last night. I gotta piss too." He walks out on her leaving her to roll over with a devious wince. As his muscular butt vanished from sight Heidi jumped to her feet and gave chase. Racing around him just as he reached the bathroom threshold she darts to the toilet and sits down laughing at making him wait. Eying her without waver Zach stands in front of her and grips his dick drawing his erection downward. Realization hit home fast, Zach began urinating into her lap. Awe inspiring her to open her mouth wide she felt his heated urine pelt her belly and thighs.

"WHAT THE FUCK TOM?"

"That's what happens when you get in the way."

For some crazy reason she just let it happen, both peeing at the same time. Never in her life had she imagined this happening, pungent as the odor was she finished peeing first then crawled away to give him the toilet. As she evaded him he turned and pissed on her ass just for meanness. That made her laugh hysterically. "ASSHOLE!" Puckering he aimed for her asshole as if invited, soaking her butt crack. "OH MY GOD! STOP THAT."

She manages to get out of range and he finishes over the toilet like any normal person. While he shook his final drops she starts his shower before grabbing his towel and cleaning up the piss all over herself, then the floor, using her foot to nudge the towel over the tile. He arrogantly moved around her and hopped into the shower shutting the door.

"I'm flushing. Prepare to get a chill." She giggles triggering the exit of the toilet bowl drain. This time the water stayed warm. Leaving the towel crumpled wet on the floor she looks herself over and makes a gross expression, "I can't believe he just did that." The moment in time lost at staring with disbelief she recalled yesterday, when her friend Nastiya fucked Zach in the shower. The screams of pure unrestrained ecstasy made her ponder the risk. Should she jump in there with Zach? She was covered in piss. Just as her decision was made to open the door and enter she found Zach's hand on the top holding it shut.

"Not this time Princess. You can shower when I'm done."

"SERIOUSLY?" She fumed, "I'm wearing your fucking piss."

"Five more minutes."

"UGGGGGGGGGG!" She at least washed her hands at the sink and dried them on her own towel. Looking down at his towel on the floor she angrily plucked it up and tossed it over the shower stall watching it hit him on the shoulder. Taking her towel with her leaving him with no dry towel, she went to the linen shelf and took his only other towel with her upon leaving the bath. Sheer mischief she chuckled. Entering her bedroom she decided to choose her day's outfit and hang it on her doorknob, a cute black polka dot dress with pleated tiers, it's hem to her calf when worn. Heels selected to match she sets everything aside in favor of going to the kitchen and rewashing her hands before making coffee. Something she regretted not doing when selecting her dress. As the coffee pot began filling she stood emotionless thinking, zoning out more the case. What was going on here? They were both playing cat and mouse games.

Hearing the shower shut off she smirked knowing he would have to air dry. Chuckling she opted to make herself a bowl of cereal. Fruit Loops always brightened her mornings. Bathroom door opening she stops mid spoonful to listen to hear if he was upset. Not a peep. Shrugging she ate two more bites before Zach appeared across the counter drying himself off...with her dress.

"All yours."

"Ohhhh! You didn't." She sneers setting her bowl on the stove to react with shock, "I really wanted to look nice today."

"Let it dry and wear it anyway. I'm clean now." He winks with smugness.

"Don't make me take a dump on your bed."

"Let's not go that far. You need a ride to work today?"

"I'll take the bus. Zach?"

"Tom." He chuckles.

"TOM!? Let's not pee on each other again."

"Don't cross my path then." He lays her dress on the counter after drying his balls and dick with it. She shook her head trying not to laugh, as he headed to his bedroom to get dressed. From that point on the two roommates avoided one another. As Zach paused at the front door before leaving he banged his forehead lightly on the threshold with a sigh. Should he apologize? Leaving it go Zach Pedigo went to work. It would weigh heavy on him throughout the day.

Heidi Baker? She showered up and pouted until her dress dried. Smelling the dress she captured his scent and sighed. "Wearing it." She looked gorgeous. No perfume today. Just Zach. He too would weigh heavily on her thoughts.

Nearing lunchtime at the mall...11:15 AM to be precise.

"Do you have these in black leather?"

Heidi Baker follows a masculine voice behind her to its source. Holding up a pair of white panties stood the handsome boy from the Hot Topic ripoff store. Yes, the one with the spikey pink Mohawk. She poises a finger to her chin with a pondering look, "I think we just got some in. They have little silver spikes on them, definitely don't wanna wear them inside out. Oh, they might come in crotch less too. Are they for your cute little drummer?"

"Perfect. I can rock out with my dick dangling. Wait! What?" He laughs, "Kismet?"

"Doing a Billy Idol song in front of your mirror? Yes Kismet. You know the other day she stood outside the window there staring at me. Are you sure she's not your girlfriend?" She surmised differently after Kismet's crumpled up note that suggested Heidi set her up with her sister Kayla. Still, it was fun to see Weaver squirm.

"Dancing with Myself." He expresses his facial features with Billy's trademark smirk. His look switched the second he thought about her thinking of Kismet as his girl.

"That's the one. The song that is."

"That's me, big fan of Billy. Kismet is NOT my girlfriend." He laughs, "You're Stella right?" She looks offended, but knew he was joking, "Heidi with the sweet ass."

"You remembered. My ass anyway. Sorry I didn't show off its sweetness when my Dad was here a few days back. Too many gawkers ogling Cleo and I didn't wanna steal her thunder. So what's Kismet's deal?" She shuffles closer but searches for her boss Vicki. She knew talking to others was pretty much not allowed unless it was about lingerie. "What brings you to Victoria's well known secret?"

"Checking you out. Cute dress." She smiled at his compliment, then remembered that Zach had dried himself with her dress earlier. It sent a thrill to all the right places. As if this handsome stud before her hadn't already inspired her hormones.

""Longer skirt than usual." She shows it off, it was longer than the one she wore the first day they met, closer in length to the second day run in at the food court. Turning her back to Weaver she cautiously lifts the back up and steps closer to him. Clearing her throat she looks over her shoulder, "You gonna touch that or what?" Puckering he used both hands to rub her ass cheeks.

"Yup! Sweetest...tightest...ass in the Mall."

"Look closer."

He lifts her skirt a bit more and bulges his eyes, "No panties. Hell yes."

"So!" She pulls away allowing her skirt to return to it's normal coverage, "Stalking me, like Kismet?"

"Damn straight. Even more so now that I know you don't wear panties."

"Just today. I knew you would drop by."

"Gypsy fortune teller?"

"Maybe. You have crystal balls?"

"Dressing room I'll show you. I'm guessing your future is looking...UP." He chuckles proving he had an erection by lifting his longer shirt up over his crotch.

"Hmmm! Tell me about Kismet first." She notes Vicki heading toward her office, her fellow employee Gina arranging clothing racks. Taking Weaver by the hand she sneaks him toward the changing room. Opening a curtain she pulls him inside and closes it. Hands on her hips she awaits an answer.

"Kismet's a lesbian. She's defensive of me is all, we go way back to childhood. She knew Cleo too, from school. I think she likes you."

"Ummm, not me so much, "She giggles, "My sister. Either, or, I couldn't tell with her fist doubled up."

"Like I said you caught her off guard is all. After I told her you were really cool she just shrugged, and said I'd scissor her. Maybe she meant your sister. TMI for my tastes. Her lifestyle, her choice."

"Yeah? Maybe Kayla. She's moving into Bi territory more and more." She laughs, "As long as it's not actual scissors, tell her I'll see what I can do. Okay, she needs to say hi not give me the stink eye. I wanna know Kayla is gonna be safe from Wendy O'Williams."

"Takes her a bit to warm up to girls she likes. Are you?" He looks leery, knowing better but was aiming for a flirty retaliation. "Wow! A girl that knows Wendy O', I think I'm in lust. Not many our age knows the older bands."

"Totally gay. I just like letting random guys grope me to make girls jealous. NO! So not gay. Bi? On the fence. Pretty tall razor wire rolled on the top fence. Not against, just gotta be the right timing I guess. I was raised on 80's rock. Mom was a groupie, probably why I don't know my dad. Too young and trying to keep me safe she says. Whatever, my luck my dad is Vince Neil, we both have blond hair so maybe."

"Hey! I don't mind sharing you. Want Kismet's digits?"

"I'll talk to her eventually. For now...drop 'em." She points at his pants.

"Wow! I like you already." He unzips his pants and shows that even he had gone commando. Flopping out a nice 8.4 inch pecker she nodded with a stiff lower lip. His size rivaled Zach's monster. Images flooding her mind of the two separate days that Zach had stuck his dick inside her but just remained idle gave her the shivers. Idle to Idol. She had to smile.

"Nice dick. Lift it up and let me read your balls." Chuckling almost a whisper, Weaver Kytes does just that as Heidi kneels in front of him to examine some pretty full balls. "I see...I see...I see...you wearing leather panties dancing on a stage where hot girls tuck Mony Mony in your waistband."

He nearly busted out laughing but held a wrist over his mouth to prevent them being caught. Singing to her via whispers he goes full impression Billy Idol yet quoting the Doors with a rendition of, "Come on, Come on and Touch Me Babe." That made her smile even brighter. He was really cute. Reaching out she grips his balls and squeezes them, his eyes went wide with surprise. With a mischievous glint in her eye she utilizes her left hand to grab his erection kneeling to use it as a mic. Shuffling his balls into a dance she does her own Idol impression with, "Rock the Cradle of Love. Rock the Cradle of Love."

Hearing Vicki's voice Heidi releases him and jumps up, "Stay here and Dance with Yourself." She swiftly takes his hand and curls his fingers around his cock. "Be back in a minute." Weaver was left jerking off in the women's changing room. Dealing with Vicki over price tag mix ups it took ten minutes before Heidi could return to Weaver. If he was still there she might ask him out, against her morals.

Opening the curtain there he was leaning against the mirror, dick exhausted but still erect. Hands wet from cum he rushes into Heidi and palms her face kissing her hard on the lips. His cum on her face making her whimper she kissed him back. She was really turned on by his approach, her cum on skin fetish intensifying her hormones. As they kissed she stroked his cock back to life then dropped to her knees and sucked him off, the flavor of his leftover cum making her eyes roll back into possession mode. While doing so sudden images of her roommate Zach flooded her thoughts yet again. Almost overwhelming her senses she fed on Weaver like a starving puppy. Hands on the back of her head locked Heidi in as she trailed her throat back and forth over his girth, tongue curling around his foreskin, her lips tight around him for a warm friction.

"Gonna cum again." He softly shivers, straining with clenched teeth, then detonates into her mouth. She swallows every drop before pulling her lips away, lifting his cock to lick his balls. Standing up she kisses him fiercely, forcing him against the wall. His hands gripping her bare ass beneath her dress they Frenched for three minutes. Hearing customers Heidi peeled away and put a finger to his lips. "555-6969" she whispered. "Gotta go. Give it to Kismet too. Just tell her to be gentle."

Cautiously waving the boy out after he zips up, he snuck past Vicki and Gina with little effort. Customers not even reacting to a male in the store made it all that much easier. Within ten minutes Heidi's cell vibrated. Hiding away behind a rack of teddies she looks at a text from Weaver, "My band's playing at a wedding in two weeks, it's on a Saturday. Wanna be my date?"

"WHITE WEDDING!!" She types back with a dancing emoji. "I was going to ask you out. Love to hear you guys."

His reply led to, "Yep! Punk Rock band. We're called Spitshake."

"Very cool. Love the name. Do I dress punk?"

"Hell yes. Leather up Bitch. LOL!"

"I'll see what I can find. I'll text you tonight from home."

"You could always invite me over. LOL!"

Pausing before replying to both make sure Vicki wasn't watching her, and considering Zach she had an evil thought, typing back, "How about this Saturday? My Dad might be there though." She chose Dad over roommate as an insurance policy, Weaver already had met him as her Dad anyway. She really didn't know Weaver all that well so the lie would stick for now. Besides that, she thought it would be funny to put Zach in a situation that made him uneasy. She also knew that Zach might have the company of Khloe Vaughn their landlords caregiver. Things could get interesting.

"Did he approve of me the other day? Pink mohawk. LOL!" He points at his scalp.

"Hasn't said, too busy seducing Cleo. Do I care? LOL! He might act tough though, he's a really big guy."

"I recall. If Cleopatra likes him he must be doing something right. I've never known Cleo to be that...openminded. LOL!"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,870 Followers