Be My Guest Ch. 10: PRETTY IN PUNK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They were cute together." She fidgeted over saying that. Cleo was either going to be her bestie or trouble. The maintained lie of both of them having met Zach's ex-wife was still lingering. She really needed to talk to Cleo one on one and figure out how best to break it to Zach that his Ex might be coming for him. Cleopatra did look fun.

"Awww hell! So much for hitting it then. LOL!"

"If you're bold enough I'll fuck you." She offers a winking emoji. "On terms. LOL!"

"Bold how? As right in front of him? LOL!" He was joking.

"Chicken?"

"No. LOL! Seriously?" He presumed that she was joking now.

"My pussies realllllllly weeeet. LOL!"

"Let's do it." Still joking but on the fence. If it meant making hot ass Heidi happy, he would bite the bullet.

Giddy she types, "This Saturday work then? You can wait a couple days right? You can even drive me home."

"See you then. I'll bring a condom. A whole box even. LOL! If things go good, me and the band are having a rehearsal on Sunday at my house. Garage jams, my Mom will be there though. She's off during the day but dances all night. BEFORE YOU ASK...NO NOT FUCKING IN FRONT OF HER. She's a stripper as it is. LOL!"

"Too funny. We'll see how it goes. Seeya Spitsnake."

"It's Spitshake...ohhh! I get it. LOL!"

Saying a joint, "Bye!" the two had similar reactions. If they could physically see one another they would mimic the same motions, both of them clenched a fist and danced in step. Gina saw her dance and frowned at her behavior. Shrugging, Heidi just looked at her and said, "I'm happy."

Answer enough. Of, course Gina had to point out Weaver's cum stains on Heidi's dress when they kissed so violently. Two for two. She wore Zach's scent, and Weaver's jizz. Giddiness fulfilled the rest of her shift.

5:00 in the afternoon came along quickly and Heidi clocked out, bidding farewell to one fashion, eager to look for another. The problem was, she didn't have any money, having used her entire savings to get Zach out of hot water or be evicted. She had faith things would work out concerning their roommate status, he seemed dedicated now that she moved in to rescue him. Landing a job soon after only enforced her opinion on trusting him. Even sexually, he was giving her what she wanted without pushing so hard to nail her that she grew leery of him. Honestly, she loved his retaliations to things she herself set in motion, namely getting a bit of action for her sister Kayla, and their friend Nastiya. So far so good. Still, no money to buy anything to suit what she envisioned her goth look to be. Black was really it. Definitely no coloring her gorgeous blond hair, not even pink to compliment Weaver. She considered that for all of three minutes.

Easing by the store that Weaver worked at she decided to go inside and explore what little fashion they had there as inspiration. Certainly, quite a bit of alternative clothing but nothing truly caught her eye. Weaver must have already gone home, he was no where in sight. Just as well, she really wanted to surprise him with whatever she put together for both that wedding and a date in general, maybe his rehearsal on Saturday. Although, saving her attire felt better. She would just dress sexy for him that wedding day gig. Changing her entire identity for any man was never going to happy. Roleplay, sure.

"Need any help?" Came a male voice behind her. She recalled the face, this was the guy behind Weaver the day she first spoke to him. The boy was tall and thin wearing an Ice Nine Kills concert t-shirt and black leather pants. His hair short and buzzed on the temples certainly gave him a goth look to a point. Nose and ear piercings seemed a tad much but it was his life.

"Hi. Did Weaver go home already?" She made conversation.

"Yep. He got off at 3:00."

"Earlier than that but that's another story." She chuckled. He smirked at her reading into her expression. "Anyways, I'm just getting ideas for a punk look to support his band. Any thoughts?"

He looked her over from head to toe and nodded, "You have potential. Are you wanting punk sexy or punk subtle?"

"Look at me...is there anything subtle about me?"

"Honest?"

"Yep."

"You're hot but your fashion says rich girl."

"So not rich. I just like nice clothes. I have to dress nice working at Victoria's."

"What about on your off time?"

"Bra and panties." She laughs, "If that. When I go out it just depends on what I'm doing. I dress for occasion."

"Sweet. I can see that." He grins but tries to contain being too outspoken. "Okay, gonna stop picturing leisure time."

"Love the leather pants but I don't think they would be me. I'm more leggings to fit form my booty."

"Nothing wrong with that. So, you dating Weave?"

"Working on it. Haven't yet. He invited me to a wedding gig his band is playing at next weekend."

"His band rocks."

"I haven't even heard them yet. I kinda met the band at the food court but the drummer looked as if she wanted to kick my ass. The others I saw on my way back to work. They howled at me." She giggled.

"I can see why. Wayne and Garth are always looking for girls in heat."

"That's their names?" She winces, "You're lying? Wayne's World?"

"Yeah, they get that all the time. By the way I'm Ace."

"Ventura?" She busts up turning red.

"Not even close. My last name's Bigelow."

"Bigbelow?" She winks goofily.

"Big enough. At least you didn't make fun of my name sounding like Deuce Bigelow. They sound close. My parents are professional poker players in case you're wondering how I ended up with Ace."

"Awesome. I love playing poker, even if it's not strip poker."

"Maybe You, Weaver, and some others can get together and we can all play cards."

"Sounds fun. Anyways, my sister should be here to pick me up soon, I need to get some ideas nailed down here." She turns to the clothing racks.

"Knee high black boots, fishnet stockings with rips in the knee, and if you're daring, a cut off all black t-shirt that shows off the bottom of your chest."

"Skirt? Ripped shorts?" She added to his speculation.

"Wear spandex hot pants. Boy shorts style."

"So lots of open skin from my boobs to my pubes?" She chuckles.

"Belly bling too."

"Never pierced my belly button." She hears her cell ringtone to the old tune Sweet Soul Sister and digs out her phone. "Sister's here." She texts Kayla her location then returns her attention to Ace. "Do you have fishnet stockings?"

"We carry all of what I just described. I always give advice that makes a sale."

"Can I try things on?"

"Dressing room is right back there. The stockings might be too intimate to try on, once opened you'd have to buy them."

"Even if I'm giving you a fashion show?" She bats her eyes.

"I try not to mix signals. Weaver's a good guy."

"I'm not asking you to bend me over...geez." She laughs and rolls her eyes. "I'll ask permission if you want me too."

"I guess. I am the only one here until closing. Store goes dead about 6:00."

"Let me tell Weaver I'm in the store with you and trying on things. I didn't want him to see what I'm wearing but I'll let you take pics to send him so he's in on the fashion show. Okay with that?"

"If it kills the boredom." He chuckles.

"Texting him now." She begins typing the second she stopped talking, "Hey Punk, I'm in your store with Ace. I'm going to try on a few things he suggested. Want a fashion show?" Sent, she follows Ace in locating the items he suggested. Discovering a half hoodie in red she fell in love with it. Thin chains even spoke to her in figuring out what made her feel unique. As they piled things up Kayla made her appearance with Nastiya right behind her.

"What are we doing?" Kayla snuck up behind her placing her chin on Heidi's shoulder.

"I'm going punk for Weaver. At least when I'm around him."

"Fishnet...I have fishnet in my wardrobe." Nasty points out the stockings in her stack of items. Ace took one look at Nastiya and dropped his jaw. Nasty was wearing a ruffled black mini skirt and a dark purple button down top that had too many buttons left open revealing her bulging breasts, her lighter lavender matching bra lifted them higher. His eyes sank to new lows. Heidi and Kayla both noticed his interest immediately. A smirk between sisters they read the others mind. Nasty was going to be useful.

"Hey." Ace nodded at Nasty with no other words found to follow.

"He likes my boobies." She smiles brightly feigning a blush.

"I'm gonna do a fashion show for Weaver. Ace here is going to record me, right Ace?"

"Record? I presumed pictures."

"I want to be in the fashion show." Nasty bubbles up. Ace nearly busted a nut over her dancing breasts. "May I try on clothing too?" She offers puppy dog eyes at Ace.

"Sure."

"I'm out." Kayla laughs, "Nothing here would fit my big ass anyways, these stores are for petites only."

"You need to stop putting yourself down Missy. You are NOT fat." Heidi jabs Kayla in the ribs making her laugh. Ace discovered Kayla's tits even more jiggly, due to no bra. A tight black button down expressed cleavage and nipple hard on but not near as much crater as Nasty was showing off. Ace was sweating all around.

"Weaver's texting." Heidi jumps at her ringtone of Mony Mony to reveal the callers identity. Giddy she tells everyone, "I set up the ringtone on break. Billy Idol."

"We get it. He looks like Billy." Kayla rolls her eyes.

"Whoaaaa! Ace..." She bulges her eyes at her cell screen, "You might wanna read this yourself." She shares her cell with the employee and grits her teeth. Reading the text Ace discovered more than he bargained for. It read, "Give that lazy bastard a show he won't ever stop bragging about. Burlesque Baby. LOL!"

"No way." Ace grinned. Heidi then showed Kayla and Nasty who laughed. Another text back to Weaver, Heidi aimed to blow his mind. "Can I show him my bare ass?" Sent, it took thirty seconds to reply, "I DARE YOU." Again she shared it with everyone.

"I would most like to show my bare bottom." Nasty added her own enthusiasm. Ace nodded favorably. This was the most excitement he had ever had on the job. He just hoped no customers ruined things. Prepping to move her wardrobe choices to the tiny single room changing stall Heidi stopped and turned to Kayla, "Oh! Call this number." She recalls the digits by memory, "555-3663." Nasty made a few choices quickly and playfully winked at Ace. Noting a very noticeable erection Nasty reaches over with her index finger and taps the tip of his tent. He nearly fainted as she turned away just as swiftly. Following behind them Ace stood guard over the changing room. As the curtain closed he could see in an inside mirror both girls reflection. A fast realization Heidi opens the curtain and passes him her cell. "Here! Get ready to film me." Hurrying back inside she shuts the curtain again, but this time it remained a tad more open than before. With Kayla looking away he rubbed his swollen crotch and sighed.

"What? Who's number does that belong to?"

"You'll find out. Have fun. We will." Heidi nudges Nasty into the dressing room with her. Giggling at the sudden blur in confined occupancy the girls just start disrobing one another, rather than themselves. This was a first for both, yet it was intensely adventurous. Nasty had enjoyed her bisexual experience with Kayla Trudeau, luckily Kayla found it intriguing too, it would have been a shame if Zach Pedigo's encouragement had placed a strain on their loyalties. Maybe the man had a wisdom that exceeded the soul, sensing what was equally right and wrong in a well balanced union. Three years ago that might not have been so evident.

"This is quite fun to be undressing you." Nasty flares her gaze as she removes Heidi's dress leading to only a bra, no panties. Having had Heidi assist in escaping her own outfit just prior, both girls were similarly nude save for one garment each, both wore bras. Entangling each other they reached around one another to unclasp the other's bra and remove them. Chest to chest now Nasty took the ballsy road of shaking her tits directly over Heidi's in a nipple battle, the sensations made them both laugh that much harder.

"Don't go getting kissy on me, or..." Heidi notes Ace slyly checking them out in the mirror and goes against her better judgment, dragging Nastiya in to her body to body, and laying a hardcore kiss on the Hindi beauty. Caught off guard Nasty guided Heidi back against the wall and felt her up. Heidi, wheezing at her first intimacy with a girl had to slow her down somehow. Eyes wide during their Frenching Heidi noted Ace ease the curtain back an inch more for a better view in the mirror. Inspired to exhibit them both so that Ace might brag to Weaver how wild she was, Heidi squeezed Nasty's butt cheeks and ripped her crack wide to offer Ace a solid view of her butt pucker and shadowy clam shaped pussy. Watching Ace rub his crotch harder was just perfect.

With an attempt to control Nasty's newfound appetite Heidi pulled away in favor of kissing Nasty's neckline, whispering, "Calm down Hottie this is just a show, we're not lovers. Ace is watching us in the mirror. I think he likes you he's battling a stiffy."

"He is very cute." Nasty whispers back as she applies her own lips to Heidi's milky white shoulder, the sensation made Heidi roll her eyes upward a bit. Who knew? Within her thoughts Heidi Baker had mixed feelings on the whole bi thing, she adored dick immensely, bigger, harder the better. That, and she was finding herself obsessed with Weaver Kytes. Zach who? Oh, yeah, Dad. She applied that designation just to keep her confusion level down. Zach was not her real dad, he was old, even if his body was incredible. Roomie! Roomie! Roomie! "Get out of my head Tom."

Shaking his image from her mind she noticed Ace using his own cell to record Nasty from behind. "Fuck it." Heidi moved in for the kill and kissed Nastiya on the lips again, just to give Ace his moment in the braggers circle. Turning Nasty around to face the mirror in a mad pull away of their kiss, Heidi gave Ace his first full frontal of Nasty Iyamahorr, Heidi playing with Nasty's tits with one hand, kissing her neck, and exploring her pussy with her remaining hand. Nasty yelped the second her clit was stimulated. Spotting Ace recording on her own Nasty smiled and fluttered her fingers at him. He nearly panicked until Heidi nudged Nasty closer to the curtain opening. "Hey Ace? Nasty wants to say hi to you."

"Me?" He choked and hid his cell thinking they hadn't seen him. It was still lit up and recording in his pants pocket. Too funny.

"How about I dress out there and you and Nasty take a break together?"

"Serious?" He swallowed dryly as Heidi whips the curtain open revealing their full nudity together without the aid of any reflection. His reaction was to slobber all over himself.

"Sick him Fido." She pushes Nasty into Ace. With a hint of savagery Nastiya dropped to her knees and went straight for Ace's tented leather, her tongue licking over his erection rather than biting and tearing at his pants, destruction was not on her mind. Feasting on cock was. Grabbing her clothing choices Heidi moved out of the changing room then behind Ace. "Get a changing room." Crawling on her hands and knees Nasty returned to the room dragging Ace in with her. Heidi then closed the curtain. "You kids have fun. I'll change and let you know when I'm ready to film." All Ace could do was shudder and share a nervous, "Okay." Nasty already had his dick out and was deep throating it. Yes, he had enough sense to video his blowjob. Nasty gave him all the footage he wanted. He gave her 7 inches of that footage.

Slipping on her fishnets only Heidi maintained her gaze for intrusive customers. With Kayla standing in the entryway talking on her cell to Weaver's drummer girl Kismet it gave her a slight advantage should a customer enter. It looked as if they were getting along. Good for them Heidi thought. Putting on her black hoodie that concealed her breasts, save for the lower curvature, her soft white tummy totally bare until the fishnet body suit that caught her lower hips took over. Seeing Kayla react to someone outside of her cell Heidi scurried behind the cashier counter wearing only what she had donned up until that point. Plucking up the black spandex hot pants with tiny embedded metal rings on three sides she prepped to put them on. Before she had time, three men entered the store and immediately noticed Heidi behind the counter. She swiftly leaned on to the glass top and smiled, "Welcome to Hardy Corps." She changed the name without thinking, the store was really called Hard Corps. There it was again, the image of Zach Pedigo's huge cock called Hardy. "What the hell Heidi?" She had to close her eyes and picture Weaver.

"Hey!" A preppy young man that looked like Mario Lopez nodded, "I don't recall you ever working here."

"Just started today." She notes his friends moving around toward the back side of the counter. She referred to them as Mark Wahlberg and Lucas Till in their early adulthood appearances. Remaining calm she just knew they could see her bare ass with only fishnet on, her hoodie only covering down to the middle of her back didn't help. Her skin was so white it was like a signal flare saying "Over here Boys."

"Cool. No nametag." He points at her chest making her stand up straight without thinking. Yep! He noticed those curves of silky flesh. "Nice outfit."

"Thanks. The store owner says we need to model our product." This was fun acting as if she were a real employee. She just hoped that Ace wouldn't get fired over her shenanigans. Of course, he was busy with Nasty so he had no idea what was going on outside the curtain. Even though his moans were becoming loud enough to attract attention all eyes were on Heidi Baker. Behind her Mark and Lucas had discovered her from behind, jaws dropping at her curvaceous bare bottom hidden, if you could call it that by her fishnets. Let's face it Heidi was nude outside of her hoodies bit of cloaking, her fishnet suit's spaced out netting revealed literally every asset she had. In resuming her slumped forward state she followed Mario's eyes realizing she was being checked out from behind. With a wink at Mario she whispered, "I'm being drooled over aren't I?"

"Mind if I check out what my buddies are pointing at?"

"Nope. Feel free to peruse." She smirked and decided to just let the trio of studs enjoy themselves. Instead she located Kayla outside the stores window, laughing and having a good time on the phone. It was good to see Kayla smile more, maybe this Kismet was just what she needed. More so than even Zach. Hearing whispers behind her Heidi just shakes her ass without even looking over her shoulder at the boys. Let them have a moment to themselves. Pondering the situation her one drawback was that her goal was to do a fashion show for Weaver. This was more for others than her cute punk rocker. She needed to prioritize better. Making a snap decision to lift away from the counter and turn to face the three men she now rested her elbows on the counter. Spying their eyes immediately zooming in on her pussy in full bloom along with her sunflower tattoo, the netting hid nothing. "Find anything you like?"

"Oh Fuck yes." All three spoke in variations of the same reply. She grinned and said, "Wanna help me get employee of the month?"

"How?" Lucas chimed in first, not his real name of course, in truth it was Byron. Not worth remembering mind you he was just useful.

"Be right back." She wiggled around the counter and let them watch her butt dance a sweet side to side on her journey to the changing room. Not wanting to expose Ace she merely leans in through the curtain. "Pssst! I need my cell." Ace using his own cell lifted away from recording Nasty to capture Heidi's snooping. Fumbling a bit to reach his pants pocket around his knees and still enjoy Nasty's starvation he locates Heidi's cell and passes it over. "Thanks Ace. Loving it, Ace in her Face. Everything's under control. Keep having fun."