Be My Guest Ch. 10: PRETTY IN PUNK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retreating she turns back to the boys to find all three recording her with their own phones. Jaw dropping she wiggles an index finger without vocalizing her thoughts of, "Such bad boys." Not one of them lowered their cell, instead Mark dared to say, "Show us your merchandise Baby." With a chin move to her shoulder Heidi smiles and fans her hoodie up over her tits just once playfully giving in to their desires. Walking back toward the counter she made them follow her.

"Okay, Loiterers. I need you to put your own cells down and use mine. I want you to record me for my boyfriend."

Mario immediately stashed his away in favor of being her cameraman. Passing it off she already had it recording. As he panned on her face she spoke, "Hi Weaver. I decided to run the store while you were gone. Here's my fashion show, my way. Oh, I asked the help of some customers, Ace is kind of busy at the moment. I hope you don't mind." She blows him a kiss. "I tried on this outfit but I never had a chance to put any pants on. This is your first time seeing more than my ass, sorry if they got to see it before you did." Mario pans the cam down over her lower body, zooming in on her cute sunflower rising up from her clit. He even knelt down in front of it for a perfect view. In response Heidi used both hands to lift her skin just enough to tug her pussy up into a vibrant pink stretch that she then pried apart to open herself up to interpretation. Her hole glorious made all three boys around her comment on filling it. She flared her eyes, "Weaver only. You guys just get lucky seeing it." Of course, knowing Heidi her mind could be persuaded. For now Weaver was her focus.

"I chose fishnet, but I'll be wearing spandex hot pants over them. Just, not this second." She giggles, "I'm showing off. See?" She lifts her hoodie up to share both of her stunningly perfect breasts, nipples cresting higher than most days. Pinching her nipples taunt while using her chin to hold her hoodie up, she nibbles her lower lip, "See what you're getting Saturday? I can't wait for you to fuck me hard. God, I'm getting so wet just thinking about it." Her fingers leave her breasts and fan downward over her tummy and back into her pussy, prying herself wide again. This time her wetness was more evident, sharing soaked fingers to the camera. All three boys huffed, "Daaaamn." No way could Weaver miss hearing their lust.

"I'm thinking chains attached to my hot pants." She makes the walk back behind the counter to get her spandex. Mario films her putting them on and sighs, "Noooo don't cover up." She smirks at him planting her thumbs into the hip hooks on the spandex tugging the sides out as she walks around him back to the small display of chains, making her selection she clips a three way chain to both side hooks and the hook on the back of her spandex shorts. The other ends of the chains connecting to the hoodie in front used to keep the hoodie over her tits. She looked gorgeous in her attire. Boots came next, having found her size easily, she puts them on and struts her stuff. Offering a 360 view she stares at her camera and puts a finger on her cheek, "You like?" All three men nodded with expressions of needing to use their dicks, hands rubbing themselves only added proof of that necessity. Heidi was proud of her talents in getting guys hard.

"I think I'll get Kayla's opinion. Follow me Weaver." She marches straight out of the store until the buzzers went off due to theft monitoring. Heidi was just as shocked as anyone. Hearing the alarm Kayla turned to see Heidi and dropped her jaw at her selections. That, and just how dumb her sister was. Telling Kismet, "Gotta go." Kayla hung up and darted over, pushing Heidi back into the store.

"Are you nuts?" Kayla looked behind her fearing Security.

Inside the changing room Ace heard the alarm signaling just as he nutted down Nastiya's throat and went into panic mode. Hurrying to pull up his leather pants he accidently topples Nasty over on to her ass. She was hardly mad, the alarm concerned her too. As Ace left her to find Heidi being filmed by the three boys he went behind the counter and shut off the alarm. One call later Security was informed that it was an accident. Saved by the Ace in Nasty's hole. Her mouth that is.

The trio reacting to Ace was pure respect. Panic had left Ace behind once he had it all under control. Watching Kayla and Heidi feud over what Heidi was doing led Ace to look back at the changing room. Out walked Nasty wearing her own fishnets with no pants, a leather bra on was the final touch. Behind him he heard the three men switching focus on Nasty.

"There's two hotties." Lucas chuckled.

Prancing right over to Ace behind the counter she hopped up on the glass top and observed his eyes. Ace zeroed in on her cunt in 0 to 6 heartbeats.

"You must pay me back." She lays back and grabs her ankles while spreading her legs, nearly knocking over a keyring display. Ace looked back at the front of the store then grew the nerve to bury his face in Hindi hotness. The trio filmed his hunger as Nasty began yelping. The new noise drew the attention of Heidi and Kayla.

"I can't take you two anywhere." Kayla huffed.

Heidi tugged at Kayla's shirt, "I kissed Nasty."

"What? You did?"

"Not bad. Kind of hot. I saw you got along with Kismet."

"Yeah, she's kind of dark but funny. I think I might go hang with her next weekend."

"Weaver's coming over Saturday. Zach is going to have Khloe over. Read my mind..." She expects their sisterly connection to be on point.

"You're going to fuck Weaver in front of Zach."

"God I love you."

"I know you Bitch. Evil incarnate."

"Shoot! Mario is focusing on Nasty. So much for the rest of my video for Weaver."

"Were you going to try on more outfits?"

"No money anyways. I just did the video for Weaver to let him know I was looking for punk clothes. He asked me to go to a wedding, his bands playing there. I wanna look legit."

"Don't look at me I'm broke. We can't keep borrowing from Nasty."

"Maybe we can ask her while she's crying out Yes, Yes, Yes at Ace's tongue." Heidi laughs. "If she says yes she has to hold up to her end right?"

"Like I said, Evil."

Joining the bunch at the counter Heidi leans over Nasty and says, "Cum already. I need to get home."

Ace eyes Heidi peering over Nasty's belly with a look of despair, he was enjoying her company. Sensing it Heidi winks at Ace, "Eat up Ace. Can I stash my outfit here somewhere until I get paid?" Pausing Heidi as Nasty starts writhing uncontrollably, knocking things over now in her orgasm, Ace finishes her off in a nice squirt across his face. Backing away Ace licks his lips and notes Mark and Kayla picking up the toppled keyrings and trinkets.

"Bag up what you need." He shrugs, "I'll just make Weaver buy them."

"Nooooooooo! I can't make Weaver cover my expenses." Heidi pouts.

"Just take them. You got me a blowjob."

"A date..." Nasty whimpers, "You have yet to fuck me."

"Steal the store." Ace laughs.

"Bangles, bling, and lipstick?" Heidi adds to her needs.

"We'll buy your stuff if you let us cum on your ass." Lucas dares to bring up what he and the other two guys had wanted since seeing Heidi's bare bottom. Well, they obviously wanted more than that but, would definitely settle.

"Tempting offer...you have no idea." Heidi giggles knowing her cum fetish had a strong hold on her sensibility. It wasn't that she didn't want to, it was the worry that she might turn off Weaver should he find out. "Better not, I don't want Weaver to get mad at me."

Ace chuckled loudly then apologized with a hand, "You don't know Weaver very well do you?"

"Meaning what Space Ace?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Known Weave a long time, trust me he's a freak. He told you to show me your ass right?"

"Well, yeah but that's just showing you. I might be overdoing it showing them, let alone letting them jizz on my ass."

"They may share their semen with my bottom." Nasty jumps at the chance. The guys puckered at her offer, leaving Heidi almost jealous.

"Here!" Ace brings out his cell and texts Weaver himself, "Send Heidi a message telling her it's okay to let three guys cum on her ass. They said they'll buy her outfits for you." Text sent without permission Heidi cringed worried she had already lost her man. Seconds later she hears from Weaver. Holding her breath she reads his text.

"You don't need my permission, I don't own you. I won't be mad, just send me video. LOL!"

"Oh my God! I think I met my soulmate." She giggles, "Bring it into the changing room Boys." She had her chains unhooked and hot pants off before even moving from where she stood. Kayla just shook her head. Nasty pouted at her loss. Of course, she still had Ace.

With the changing room confined Heidi found herself surrounded almost body heat to body heat. She fanned herself exhaustedly, claiming her cell to make her own recording. "Pants down. Let me record it all for my Man." Mario, Mark, and Lucas closed the curtain but found things just too claustrophobic. Rubbing their dicks on her body made Heidi shiver as she wiggles her fishnets down to her upper thighs. There really wasn't any bending room and it became obvious this wasn't going to work. Peering out the curtain Heidi noted there still weren't any new customers. Taking a deep breath Heidi turns to her Jerky Boys and smirks, "How bold are you guys?" She whips the curtain open and marches back out into an aisle by the T-shirt shelving. Taking her hoodie off in front of the men she stood topless. Nets to her boots now Heidi drops to all fours and lays forward on the carpet, ass in the air. "Fire away." She then poses her cell to her face for an intimate chat video with Weaver.

"Just so you know I'm only doing this for you. You better be worth it Punk." She sticks her tongue out at her camera. "I'm glad you're openminded, it's going to make any adventure we have together that much more fun. I really like you Weaver. I hope you feel the same. Care to see what's going on behind my beautiful ass right now?" She lifts her cell to pan over her back sojourning over her curves to see her Valentine shaped butt dive into tunnels of love. All three guys were on their knees behind her jerking off like beasts. All of their dicks literally touching her ass. Lucas in the middle dared to ease a little too close and rub his crown directly over her labia. "Oooo!" She lowers her camera to her face again, "One of them is getting frisky." Eye brows wagging at her cell recording she lifts her cell higher to capture just how close things were getting. Her angle still hadn't shown just how close Lucas was. All she knew was that his lingering there made her wish for more.

"Can you hear them wishing I'd let them fuck me?" She whispered into her camera with a look of excitement yet stress on her face. Mario and Mark took it upon themselves to rub her ass cheeks while they jerked. Defiant of her getting mad they just squeezed and even pried her cheeks wider for a better view, her pussy hole parting to say hello as they did. Lucas took that moment to tease her hole with a beefy six inch, his mushroom poised for a dip. "Slow it down Lucas." She trembled lifting her camera up. Mario seeing the camera again took it from her and captured the good angles. She let him video them pawing up her ass, and jerk off closely to her flesh, often touching it. In Mario's shot was Lucas zeroing in on her hole.

"Your girl likes us being up close." Mario spoke without revealing his face. "Don't you Chica?" He called out to Heidi. In response she leered over her shoulder and said, "On, not in Amigo."

Lucas in his knuckling grasp took his crown a tad inside Heidi making her whimper, yet not jump and tell him no. This made the three Amigo's eye their chances. Around them they heard Nasty moaning again. Ace gave in to his stupidity as long as Kayla stood watch for everyone involved, fucking Nasty from behind, against the register area of the counter. Knowing her fucking moans Heidi dropped her head into her arms and sighed, "Dammit. Now I want fucked. I can't. That's going too far, Weaver won't want the whole enchilada. Would he?" Temptation felt as Lucas sank even deeper, caught on video as she trembled. "Hand me my camera." Her arm flailed blindly to procure it. Mario didn't resist and passed it back. Taking the recording back to her face she speaks to Weaver. "I hope you still like me after this. Please like me after this..." She raises her cell and offered up, "Hit it 10 times Lucas."

No words wasted Lucas rammed deep as Heidi shared her facial expressions at his thrusts. Eyelids fluttering, mouth open in awe, light moans of, "Oh, Weaver.", she drifted her cell back over her to view Lucas thrusting deep and gripping her ass cheeks tightly. Mario stole her cell again to record his friends penetration and his clarification of, "Fuck this pussy is tight." At 11 instead of 10 thrusts Lucas pulls out and scoots aside. Mark slips into the middle and doesn't even ask, he just hits that juicy cunt 10 times of his own. Heidi was loving it. As soon as Mark pulls away Mario makes his way in, recording his own deep thrusts. Heidi was whining compliments at her appreciative sensations. At 10 Mario backs out and the three of them jerk hard until all three drown her ass in white shots of gooey wet cum. Mario was a darned good cameraman. Her eyes rolling back led Heidi to reach under herself and finger her pussy. Watching her Mario placed her camera under her thighs for a magical spellcasting of fingers. White cum of her own making followed her fingertips out and in, until she let out a deafening squeal. Heidi Baker was a cum coated slut. Tasting herself brought on giggles. Tasting the leftovers of three studs only made her laugh hysterically, "OH MY GOD WEAVER!!"

Mario filming her orgasm and it's quaking reactions led him to say, "We thank you Weaver. Your girl is really cool. Keep her Man." He then laid her cell beside her as the three got up and pulled their pants up. Moving to the counter watching the final moments of Ace fucking Nasty, hearing Nasty cum hard, they patiently waited on Heidi and Nasty to get their shit together. Fully dressed ten minutes later, Heidi made her shopping list real and the trio split the cost of her clothes three ways. Thanking her three benefactors with tight hugs and a kiss each the three men moved on, promising Ace that they would never reveal what he let happen. Luckily, Ace knew how to delete the stores interior cameras, chalking it up to the circuit breaker and him forgetting to turn the cameras back on.

Ace asked Nasty out, she accepted. Heidi took her bags and the girls hooked up in the Mall aisleways. Kayla had kept watch from outside the store, having called Kismet back. Sitting on a sofa together in a rest area, Heidi sent her video to Weaver, fingers crossed.

Waiting for ten minutes to give him a chance to watch it all Heidi was a mess, up pacing relentlessly, praying she hadn't let the men go too far. As she waited she received a text from Zach saying, "Chinese on me? Not the noodles. LOL!"

"Extra fortune cookies, I need all the luck I can get. Thanks Codger. Be home in thirty minutes." She then wondered where he got the money. Duk Fu better be on time, her belly was growling. Cum was not enough sustenance. A text from Weaver made her lose her appetite. Trembling as she read it her eyes bulged.

"HOT AS FUCK HEIDI. Am I dating a pornstar? Hope so. LOL!"

"You're not upset I let them fuck me?" She quickly typed back.

He took three minutes to answer just to make her sweat, "I'll get over it. Openminded on both our parts?"

"ABSOLUTELY!"

"You looked really pretty in punk."

"Isn't that Pretty in Pink? LOL!" She recalled the movie.

"That was their dicks. Pretty in your pink. LOL!"

"OMG!! I'm not fucking anybody else until you make love to me Mister Kytes."

"You had plans to fuck somebody else?"

"You don't want me too after seeing that video?"

"Maybe. LOL! You'd do that for me?"

"I just did Goofball. Yes. As long as you're okay, I'm okay."

"I'm okay. LOL!"

"Me too, Freak." She added a tongue razzing emoji.

"You working at Vicki's tomorrow?"

"Nope. Not until Saturday again."

"Darn. I was hoping for another dressing room BJ."

"Oh, no. After I just fucked on the stores floor, you're getting bolder than that Buddy Boy."

"Can't wait. Call me later?"

"Phone sex?"

"Damn straight. LOL!"

"I'm using my toy." Her toy Zach, and his egg at the same time. Bedroom door wide open. Zach launching cum all over her belly as she talked with Weaver. He needn't know that much considering he knew Zach as her Dad. She had it all planned in her head.

"Awesome. You can keep making me videos. LOL!"

"I will." Yep! He was gonna watch her vibrating toy Zach fuck her silly tonight. "Gotta go Stud. My sister is hurling scowls at me. Oh, she called Kismet, they're getting along great. Tell Ace I said thank you for his help."

"Calling him after we're done."

"Done. Call you around 10:00."

It would be 9:45.

A pretty punk move.