Be My Guest Ch. 16: SEX CYMBAL

Story Info
Time for Heidi to Meet the Parents. Weaver's family is pretty fucked up. Aren't they all?
8.7k words
4.76
10.9k
4
6

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"Your Dad is freaking insane."

Weaver Kytes grinned as he drove his band van through the suburbs of Seattle, namely Issaquah, 15 miles east of the big city, careening around the scenic Lake Sammamish to reach the edge of town. Definitely a beautiful place to live.

"Isn't he though?" Heidi beamed with pride for a man who really wasn't her Dad, yet the more she called him that, the more it felt like he was. Their goofball game was becoming fun. Even though Zach had recently told his girls Cleo and Khloe the truth, others still had no clue that they were just roommates. The lie was not meant to be hurtful, but it depended on the person. "Is Kayla still behind us?" She leers across Weaver to look through his side mirror, her sides mirror an empty housing, having had the lens broken out. "You need to fix that mirror before you switch lanes and take out a car."

"On my list for payday. Yes your sister is dogging my tail."

"A nice tail it is." She shares a sparkling glance at him that makes him stare a bit too long and swerve until Kayla honks at them. Her new punk clothing was risqué and showed off a lot of sexy milky white pristine flesh. Having changed while he was driving was an event unto itself. It wasn't easy getting into fishnet leggings without ripping them. Her boy shorts style pants crept in toward dangerous depths. Of course, Weaver knew her fishing hole well. Still, he nearly ran over a dog, almost a mailbox, and dodged two stoplights. Bad boy!

"Watch the...curves." Heidi trailed her fingertips across her bare tummy, admiring her own punk outfit purchased at his job, consisting of said fishnet leggings, those cute boy short style hot pants, and a black hoodie with a hemline so high it barely covered her braless tits. Three chains hooking into her hot pants kept the hoodie low, and the hot pants high. Black heels and dark shades completed her sexiness. It was pretty distracting, even for Heidi.

"So...explain something to me...do you always let your Dad cum on you?"

"ALWAYS! Isn't that normal?" She giggles, "That's just how close we are. Don't worry I don't need therapy. Well, maybe in a year."

"Not knocking whatever you and your Dad do, I just wanna know what I'm getting into dating his hot daughter."

"Smoking hot daughter, get it right."

"Oh...and what's with calling him Tom?"

"Inside joke, looks like Tom Hardy, he even calls his dick Hardy. Ego much?"

"Hilarious. So...you and he...the incest thing?"

"Ohhhh yeah. Like rabbits." She laughs, "Ditching me for that?"

"NO FUCKING WAY! As long as I get some."

"Threesome sometime?" She felt evil.

"Uhhh! Didn't that happen last night when your Dad, his friend Nick, and I jerked off over you?"

"Doesn't count unless all my holes are filled at one time."

"Holy fuck."

"It would be if all three had dicks in them."

"You're awesome." He chuckled, "Almost home. I hope my Mom doesn't scare you. She's..."

"A stripper...I know. All good. With my habits how can I possibly knock hers?"

"Yeah, too old for that but she's still got it. Makes killer tips, enough to buy our house."

"I recall, no need to keep retelling the history lesson. Where's your Dad?"

"He's a biker so he's on the road a lot. See? You do need a recap. I talked about him too. I think you were too busy drooling over your dad."

"Sons of Anarchy? Guns and stuff?"

"I don't wanna know. He's a good Dad though. Always there when I need him. Never misses birthdays, or my graduation, not even my soccer games back in school. He keeps Mom happy too, so until he's in the paper as a criminal I'm not asking questions."

"Gotcha. Nice neighborhood." She checks out the medium scale housing around her as they turn on a street named MYSON ROCKS.

"Notice the street name?" He slows to point it out, "Dad fought to have it changed when I began rocking out. This is why I don't ask questions. If he can get the City to change the name of the street in my honor...not knocking it."

"Just rockin' it." She adds marveling at the power his Dad must have. Interesting news indeed. "Let me guess, your house is the one with the boulders in the front yard."

"Yep. Notice Kytes engraved on the left one?"

"Oh...yeah I see it. I hope Kismet gets along with Kayla. They seemed to over the phone that day at your store. I still worry for her, this whole bi thing is new to my sis. Kismet being full lesbian might spook her if she attempts to push too hard."

"They'll be cool, don't worry. Kismet will relax the more she knows you guys. She's...awkward I guess, her family and mine have been close since we were babies. Her mom and my mom danced together years ago when they were in their prime. We're almost like brother and sister. They just recently started working together again."

"Sure you're not brother and sister? You know bikers." Heidi had to push the button.

"What? Naaaaaaaa..." He paused to mull it over then added a secondary, "Naaaaaaa! Nothing like me."

"Ummm! Bandmates. Both freaks..."

"Don't ruin my day with you by making me think about shit like that."

"Just saying..." She giggled and reached over to give him a wet willy, her finger in his ear.

"HEY! Not while I'm driving. I don't wanna hit the boulders."

"What do you think Wayne and Garth will think of me? As if I can't guess."

"Hard on central, guarantee it. They usually flirt with my mom. She teases back. Knowing I'm bringing you home to meet her expect Mom to get you swinging on her stripper pole."

"She has one of those at home?"

"Backyard stage. Dad had it built to keep her active. Even at 38 Mom can keep up with the young girls. Works out religiously."

"Personal trainer to have an affair with?"

"A couple of those." He laughs, "I try not to keep close tabs. I'm in the garage a lot when weather allows it. Dad set up a recording studio in there. He gets us gigs too." He reaches the boulders and starts to turn when he realizes there were six Harley's in the driveway. Stopping cold he sighs, "Looks like you get to meet my Dad too, him and a few of the Tribal Welders."

"You know that name sounds stupid right?"

"Don't you dare make fun of them. Dad would spank your ass in front of everyone. Bare ass at that."

"I'm so going to make fun now. Thanks for the tip." She laughs as he backs up to park across the street until the bikes were pulled out later. Turning the van off Weaver unhooks his seatbelt and turns in his seat.

"Listen, I love your attitude and your crazy lifestyle but don't push the bikers. I like you Heidi, I don't...want anything bad to happen."

"Bad? They gonna rape me?"

"Let's hope not. A hot young girl can make guys who are used to getting their way do crazy things. Just...try not to be over the top..."

"Wearing this outfit? Dancing lessons on a stripper pole? How can I top that?"

"By stripping." He chuckles, "My mom will try to get you naked on stage. She's always looking to promote talent. You have stripper written all over you."

"You think so?" She beams with flaring eyes, "I've considered it."

"Uggggggggh! Fine...it's your life. Just don't bring the wrath of your Dad down on me. My dad wouldn't take kindly."

"You my studly Idol worshipper need to relax. I'm a big girl and you did agree that I could do...crazy things."

"With other guys too...just...it'd be safer not choosing this bunch to do that with."

"Afraid I'll seduce your Dad...Solo? That name still kills me. Solo Kytes, so contradictory."

"Come on, let's head in, Wayne and Garth are already jamming." He hears a tap on the passenger window, Kayla Trudeau outside looking stressed. "There's your sister." She had parked in front of a house down the street and hoofed it.

Opening her van door Heidi climbed down and met Kayla, who looked her stepsister over with widened eyes. "That's so hot."

"Quit drooling over me. Not licking you." Heidi goofily pushed on Kayla's forehead.

"Not even going there Wench." Kayla laughed then had to slap her own cheek to avoid checking out Heidi's cleavage to lowest ab ratio. There was a lot of open skin. She grew wet without even trying. Sisters just shouldn't have those kind of thoughts. Kayla began her search for Kismet to avoid her attentiveness to detail. Heidi waited for Weaver taking his hand in walking across the street, his canvas trench coat fanning in the breeze. He did look snazzy.

From the garage at the end of the drive guitars ceased jamming in favor of eyeballing Heidi. Wayne and Garth were instantly making errors anyway upon ogling. Kismet was hidden way in the back playing her drums still, even without the accompanying guitars. Her drum solo was pretty wicked, noticing the incoming groupies the goth girl chuckled and conceived a drum roll inspired by a seductive strut. Hearing it Kayla turned beet red and stopped in her tracks. Heidi just laughed. The second Kayla began to follow Kismet started her drum roll yet again. Each time Kayla stopped so did Kismet.

"STOP THAT!" Kayla yelled breaking into laughter. Kismet ignored her save for a wagging tongue to greet her new friend. Every step of the way the drum beat met Kayla with lustful thoughts. Before reaching the garage Weaver stops the sisters in a sudden inspiration.

"Wait right here." Both girls halted and watching him whip his trench coat off as he ran into the garage to talk to his band. The bands reaction to whatever he had told them was inspirational. Both Wayne and Garth set about to join in with Kismet on a very erotic version of Nine Inch Nails song Closer. The theatrics led into Weaver singing for the great Trent Rezner. Mad respect for sure.

Heidi dropped her jaw at just how good of a rendition they were playing. Observing Weaver carrying his mic out to greet the girls during the verse of Fuck You Like an Animal, Heidi and Kayla acted like groupies. Heidi danced about seductively as Weaver touched her belly from behind, her hands over her head wildly frolicking in her blond mane. Weaver got so into it he whipped his shirt off and prowled around her shirtless, utilizing his Billy Idol smirk. Mesmerized by them both Kayla just stood her ground swaying to the beat. Her eye contact with Kismet was enjoyable enough.

During the song, the side door to the Kytes home opened up and two women exited to admire the playfulness before them. One was Jacki Kytes, the mother of Weaver wearing a skimpy hot pink bikini that hid only the essentials, the other woman, raven haired like Jacki, wore a white bikini that withheld even less. Both women might as well have been naked. Some guitar strings were missed in the steamy visual.

A disappointed wag of index fingers toward Wayne and Garth by both women made the boys stay focused. Once the group got in synch the melody became entrancing. Mothers joined in on the erotic dance moving in around Weaver and Heidi. Jacki winked at Heidi to share in her approval of the young woman that had her son under her spell. The second female tried to coax Kayla into being more lively. Laughing uncontrollably Kayla did her best to attempt a more playful array of provocative moves. Kismet nodded her approval and actually hit her cymbals out of step to make a whistle heard by Kayla. Hilarious!

With the song winding down, out of the house filtered the men. Six big bikers vested and adding their own bit of atmospheric whistling at the women joined the festivities. Weaver didn't falter for even a second. His mother and her friend abandoned the kids in favor of tantalizing the men. It was a tough crowd, all of the bikers had their eyes glued on Heidi. Toasting her with raised beer bottles Heidi reacted with a hint of uncertainty. A simple wave as she grinded on Weaver at least made her feel welcome.

On the final note Heidi turned in step to attack Weaver, leaping into his arms to plant a steamy kiss across his shocked expression. Whistles were heard from everywhere, including a loud male voice that called out, "THAT'S MY BOY." Weaver in his make out session merely cast a thumbs up toward his dad. All eyes were on Heidi's tight little ass still grinding yet facing Weaver, it was as if she wanted the bikers to experience her lustfulness first hand. It was pretty easy to see the girl had talents.

Clinging to Weaver the boy dropped his mic on the grass next to the driveway and utilized both hands to keep Heidi aloft, her legs wrapped about his waist. While clutching her hips his fingers discover the chain hooks holding her hoodie's high hemline down by connecting to rings on her boy shorts. Tugging the hooks upward her boy shorts constricted up between her cheeks for a better view of her fishnet covered ass, not to mention it tightened between her thighs. The sensations made Heidi feed on his lips as if ready to make love to him right then and there.

Kayla grew nervous over her stepsisters behavior, she knew Heidi had her wild side but in front of a bunch of big mean looking bikers? Stress took over until a certain drummer made her appearance.

"Just another day at the Kytes. Follow me." Kismet took Kayla's hand and led her away. Whining at abandoning Heidi she succumbed to the goth girls allure. Of course, Kayla wanted to get to know Kismet better, she concluded that Weaver would keep Heidi safe. Around the back of the garage they went.

Jacki Kytes moved next to her husband Solomon, a burley man with Native American cheekbones and pinned back raven hair, easily resembling Gerard Butler, yet far more muscular. Hugging him from the side she explores first Heidi and their son's heated connection, then Solomon's interest in the girls tight lily white bottom. She knew her man well, he was curious just what this blond was all about. Protective of his son, yet wanting him to grow up to be more than a measly rocker. It was Solomon's mission in life to groom his boy the best he could.

"She has a really nice ass." Jacki winks at her man, knowing his friends were divided between Heidi and Jacki herself, not to mention her friend Geneva.

"That she does." Solo Kytes nods.

"Our son is growing up so fast." She reaches a soft hand down to her man's jeans and palms his brewing erection, "As is his Father."

"That I am." He nodded again barely looking at his wife.

"You want her don't you?"

"That I do."

"What about Weaver? It appears he really likes this girl."

"That he does."

"Perhaps..." She bites her tongue then kisses him on the cheek, she knew better than suggest anything to her man, he had his own thoughts.

"Let's break up the lovebirds." He sighs then reacts to Jacki in a less obsessed manner, "Introduce ourselves Feather." He held her hand and walked up to the devouring young adults. Clearing his throat Solomon takes his cold beer and runs it up the spine of his shirtless son. The chill made Weaver jump and break away from their lip lock.

"FUCK!"

"If I didn't do that you two might have gone that route." Solomon smirked as Heidi lay her chin on Weaver's shoulder sharing her big beautiful eyes with his parents. Jacki smiled back with a hint of wanting to call the girl a tease. She knew one when she saw one.

"Gonna introduce your chippie?" Jacki hugged Solomon from the side, her right hand caressing his t-shirt, fingers lifting the material to reveal his chiseled lower abdomen just to see if Heidi's eyes would follow her lead. Heidi chose to merely be coy about it. Eye contact was needed right now.

"Mom, Dad? This is Heidi Baker."

"Solomon, call me Solo. This is Jacki, call her Feather."

"Jacki is fine sweetheart."

"Hi." Is all Heidi could manage as her legs released Weaver to plop back down on the driveway in her heels. Adjusting her hoodie to cover her lower cleavage better, yet leaving her shorts lifted up in the right places Heidi stood with smugness. "Weaver tells me you're a stripper."

"The best." Solomon winks at his wife and pats her butt, fingers slipping through the blind side of her bikini bottoms for a full contact feel. Jacki didn't even jump, she was used to being pawed up in public.

Weaver coughed up the one thing he knew would relax his Mother into liking Heidi, instead of scrutinizing her, "Heidi said she's considered being a stripper."

"Really?" Jacki brightened up, "With a body like yours you would rake in big money."

"Lord I could use the money." She rolled her eyes briefly, "I don't know though. I mean I'm comfortable in my body but..."

"Being manhandled by lots of horny men doesn't sound intimidating?" Jacki laughs, "You get used to it."

"Oh, I'm good with that." Heidi shifts her gaze to Solomon, his wince studying her every word and expression, "I'm not sure my Dad would approve." Again, she used her roomie Zach as a fall guy. "He rides a Harley too by the way."

"Does he now?" Solomon took interest, "Patched anywhere?"

"Tire patch maybe. He's just an enthusiast Dad." Weaver took point.

"Right! No vests, no Kurt Sutter inspirations. He's an insulation, vinyl siding guy, until a better job comes his way."

"It looks like your friend and Kismet ran off together." Geneva joins the family moving to the opposite side of Solomon to partake in his chest, but more toward his pecs, Solomon's shirt showed off lots of musculature thanks to the bikini sisters. His gaze never left Heidi however, only his hand, which tucked his beer bottle into the back of Geneva's bikini bottoms like a huggee, then palming her bare ass. Geneva had no shock value in her expression either.

"My stepsister Kayla. Kismet likes her, this is their first date."

"I see." The raven haired beauty smiled, "I'm Kismet's Mother, Geneva."

"HI...di." She waved playing with her wording. In Heidi's mind she chuckled, "No way is Weaver and Kismet not brother and sister. Crazy!"

"Heidi has aspirations of being a dancer." Jacki shared with her bestie.

"Wonderful, more competition." Geneva winked, "I'm joking. You would certainly bring up the house."

"Isn't that bring down the house?" Both women lift a single index finger as if a dick growing erect. That answered that. "Oh! That's funny."

"We need to get practice started." Weaver drew Heidi's attention, hearing Wayne play a few chords as a lure.

"I have a wonderful idea." Jacki trailed her nails along Solo's beltline. "Weaver? Why don't you and the band be our DJ and we can show your beautiful girlfriend here how to dance."

"I knew that was gonna happen." Weaver shook his head glancing at Heidi with a scowl. "You wanna do that?"

"I'm here for you Rooster Boy." Heidi flicks his pink mohawk, "I've never swung on a strippers pole before though."

"You sure?" Weaver leers over his shoulder at the rest of the Tribal Welder's drinking away and ogling Heidi. A secondary glance toward his Dad made him swallow dryly. He knew that any form of disrespect toward Solo and his club was forbidden. Solomon took note of his son's stress and sighed pinching the butts of his wife and her friend making them jump. Removing his hands from their bikini bottoms Solomon reclaimed his beer from Geneva's butt huggee and drank what was left of it.

"Play some dance songs Boy."

Nodding Weaver retrieved his mic from the grass and began to step away from Heidi when she stopped him to whisper, "I'm a big girl, just breath for me. Open minds remember?"

"Yeah, but..." He exhales just as she places fingers over his lips.

"Five Finger Death Punch?" She winks.

"Under and Over it?"

"If you're lucky." She licks the tip of his nose, she knew just what to say. Twisting in step she swats Weaver's ass from behind like a suave pro and eyes his parents, "Show me the ropes Ladies." She was hoping for ropes of cum, not really. Ehhh? Debatable.

"I like her." Jacki puckers toward Solomon. Taking her by the hand Jacki led Heidi toward the other members of the club. A point toward each made swift introductions, "Forge, Butane, Gutter, Lash, and Chokehold."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers