Be My Guest Ch. 16: SEX CYMBAL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Geneva and Jacki crawled from their laps and knelt in front of the bikers, moving in to suck their cocks. Heidi blew the strands of blond hair from her eyes before patting Solo on the cheek. "Going all the way aren't we Daddy Sol?" She then stood up and looked back at the standing bikers. "A little help here?" She pinched at her fishnets. With a round of sighs both Chokehold and Gutter gripped her leggings and ripped them from her body, she fell forward into Solo's lap as her feet got yanked out from under her in order to remove the leggings completely. Now Heidi Baker was naked.

Hands returning to Solo's cock she fondled him a bit more then joined in on up close attention. Watching Geneva sucking on scrotum and Jacki swallowing Butane's dick six out of eight inches Heidi dug in mouth wide. Taking in Solo's crown she forced her jaws wide and took him deep. Planting his hand on top of her blond hair he held her mouth firm hearing her gurgle. GAME ON! Heidi took him in deeper and felt like hurling at so much in her throat. It was impossible to swallow ten inches but seven? Maybe eight carefully? Fuck that..."Going for nine Motherfucker." Barely able she impressed Solo, removing his forced hand to see if she pulled away. Hell no! She struggled hard for the full ten. With no tonsils she hoped to succeed.

Sudden flashes of giving head to her roommate Zach entered her head recalling their 69 during a massage, that alone made her want to beat the odds. Hearing the bikers groaning around her Geneva took in Forge until he stoked the fires in her throat, cooling them with missiles of cum. Butane followed suit in a rapid fire down the gullet of Jacki Kytes. All Heidi could do was hope Solo wasn't holding out. Fingers squeezing his balls she ran her free hand up his t-shirt to play in his chest hair.

Hearing Weaver's voice trail off but the band still playing Heidi whimpered. Did he finally get mad and charge off? Eying Solo he noted him looking behind her, in that instant she felt her hips lifting and a big cock penetrating her from behind. Weaver Kytes was fucking his girl from behind. A flood of cash billowed over them just as Weaver leaned over her back to whisper, "We both have really fucked up families."

"Fuck that pussy Boy." Solo prodded his son. "Hit 'em." He furthered advice to his standing boys. Pants flew down to their boots and Gutter and Chokehold took Geneva and Jacki doggy style. A symphony of howling bitches attacked the air. Not Heidi, her muffled moans were low volume. Weaver fist bumped his Dad over her shoulder just as both Kytes began to snarl. Four minutes later Weaver pulled out and nutted all over Heidi's ass. Solo held off but nudged her back until he could stand over her. Gripping Heidi's skull he face fucked her until he nutted down her throat. All while she ran wild nails along his hips. Pulling out of her mouth slowly she kissed his crown upon passing her lips. Choking up his jizz she literally hurled over Solo's beast. Feeling badly for it she leaned forward and started licking his cum off of him. He stood tough and nodded his admiration over her. Observing her tongue swirling his cock Solo decided to take her further. Gripping her hair he shuffles back to reclaim his throne and draws Heidi back up into his lap. Her mouth never left his cock until she had no choice. Grinding over him her labia molding around his girth she planted her forehead on his.

"KEEP IT UP!" She licked his brow then reached under him to grab his beast. Lining up into her Heidi sat back on it proudly. From there she looked back at Weaver with a soft, "Kiss me Rooster Boy." Shaking his head no knowing she had just vomited up his Dad's load she pouted then shrugged, "Always another Kyte to string along."

She then kissed Solo full on the lips. Steamy as fuck she had his shirt up to his neck as she rode that big ass cock. In minutes Heidi Baker had her own array of orgasms to compete with the ladies. Without giving her a chance to catch her breath Weaver took on a new strategy. He moved in behind her and trained his own eight plus deity up to her ass and spit on it. Pressing deep Heidi gasped and fed on Solo's lips even further. Jacki and Geneva having finished their rides slipped to both sides of Solo and set about caressing Heidi's hair and body. Another brief orgasm Heidi had to leave Solo's lips. The realization that she was being swarmed made her dizzy. Both women moved in to kiss Heidi on the shoulders and neck, panic was rising. Although incredible to the senses she felt overwhelmed. Fear struck her that every biker there might gangbang her. Where was Kayla in all of this chaos? Caving in Heidi shared kisses with Jacki and Geneva as the men fucked her DP. She was losing the battle.

Strangely even in her fever of ecstasy she felt her feet being touched. Out of no where someone was putting Jacki's spare stiletto heels on Heidi's feet. Leering back with Geneva kissing her throat, Solo palming both of her breasts she discovered Wayne and Garth one applying each shoe.

"Now you look like Cinderella." Garth chuckled until he and Wayne were pushed away by the other bikers. Weaver using her heels to hold her made her pant heavily.

"Worth that money Blondie?" Solo smirked as her lost gaze gradually rediscovered him.

"Weaver?" She mumbled searching for him, finally finding him leaning in to hear her better.

"Yeah?"

"I want to go..."

"Home?"

"No...I want to go..." She pouts at him, "...longer. Fuck me Weaver."

Hearing her unexpected announcement Geneva and Jacki moved over her body with lengthy licks. Seeking her chest Heidi arched back to allow them entry, both nipples devoured by the mothers. Solo now had his hands in their hair, while Weaver gripped Heidi's. Sweat was rolling in rivers. As were pussies. The inevitable happened as Weaver withdrew in order to cum on her ass a second time. Jacki winking at her son made him suddenly aware of just how stupid this all was. Weaver's conscience was getting the best of him. Finally, standing back to watch his Dad and the women he shook off his sweat and grew some balls.

"That's enough. I really like Heidi."

"I like you too Weavy." She reeled back with Solo palming her throat, still fucking her. Even Jacki realized the stress in her son's voice and patted Geneva to halt her feasting over Heidi's chest. The women easing away, Solo went...well...solo. Picking Heidi up with his dick still balls deep he walks her over to the stage and lays her back on it. Gripping her ankles he pries her wide and works on finishing his job. Heidi was a moaning, shrieking mess. Weaver just paced back and forth talking to himself in a miserable tone until his Dad began growling. Worried his Dad might unload into her he called out, "DAD!!" Just in the nick of time Solo pulled out and peppered Heidi's cunt with more gooey snow. Quite a lot actually.

Once satisfied Solo lays over Heidi supporting his upper body with massive arms, his vest tickling her ribs. "Be good to my boy."

"That all you got?" She sighed wiping cum from her pussy to show him. Her fetish was crying for more. As Solo rears away Heidi crawls backwards and lays there rubbing his cum all over her abdomen. He shared a wince with Weaver, uncertain what she wanted. Rolling his eyes, Weaver pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Cum fetish."

"No shit." Solo then looks at his club, "Let it rain."

All six bikers hopped on stage and surrounded her, whipping their cocks out to begin another round. None of them ventured to fuck her merely standing tall and jerking off. As they battled Heidi lifted her head and appealed to Weaver, "Kiss me Weavy." Without haste this time he didn't care, Weaver Kytes stretched out behind her head and kissed her lips upside down. She held his head to avoid his escape. For nearly ten minutes the bikers took turns nutting down on Heidi's hot white body. As Butane ended the storm her entire front was creamed over. Rolling her hands in it she continued kissing Weaver until the silence heard a deafening scream. Lifting away Weaver scanned about until he saw Garth pointing into the garage. A second scream was heard, only from another voice.

"Kayla?" Heidi hopped up and crawled from the circle of bikers. In her tall heels she stumbled across the yard and pushed Garth out of the way. Behind the drum set she found Kayla and Kismet naked in a 69 position, Kismet on top totally nude. Shocked by the event Heidi busted up laughing. "I KNEW IT!"

"What?" Kayla lifted her drenched chin from Kismet's pierced snatch.

"She left black lipstick on your clit."

"Why are you covered in cum?"

"Why are you?" Heidi mocked her sister.

Kismet sat up on Kayla's bare breasts and bounced on them playfully. "We still jamming?"

"Rock on Bitch." Heidi laughed, "Love the pierced nips."

Kayla chuckles and pulls Kismet back by her hair over her and pats the girls pussy, "Pierced clit too. I think I want one."

Wayne tuning his guitar drew their attention his way. Singing his own tune he sounded horrible but it was befitting. "Weaver's mom has got it going on." Fountains of Wayne.

Four more songs, more lap dance lessons, parents making small talk.

Heidi liked the Kytes.

The Kytes loved her.

TING! TING! TING!

Gotta love metal.