Be My Guest Ch. 16: SEX CYMBAL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,857 Followers

"Oh, those names aren't intimidating at all." Heidi laughed being drug along, after a shaky flutter of fingers to say hello.

"You're safe. Just enjoy yourself Sweetie."

"I can do that." Off to the right of the garage was a large yard with a wood deck stage, complete with a canopy and a shiny stripper pole, surrounding it wooden benches without arms. As they crossed the yard they heard Weaver over his mic calling out for Kismet with, "Pull your pants up Skank, we're on."

Heidi laughed then looked left to see Kismet stepping around the corner of the garage rear wiping her face, lipstick awry. A closer glimpse spotted Kayla buttoning up her shorts. "Holy shit! Kismet moves fast." Too funny. Before leaving Kayla behind Kismet grabbed her by the hand and took her into the garage with her. Kayla was so enthralled by the girl she completely overlooked Heidi in the yard. "Bet she has black lipstick on her clit." Heidi just shook her head.

Reaching the stage Jacki took her up on to the platform. "I think my son is smitten."

"Ya think? I have that effect on boys."

"Such passion." Jacki winks, "Men should worship us."

"I've always said that. I like worshipping guys more though." She laughs, "Don't think badly, just saying. I like Rooster Boy."

"On this stage...we get worshipped for what we offer. It's our job to bend men to our will, not vice versa. Our bodies are a temple."

"Couldn't agree more Momma Goddess."

"Mmmm! You just might be a keeper."

"Day at a time...ummm, I have a question..."

"Ask away." Jacki fiddles with her bikini a bit.

"Why are your Husband and his buddies looking at me and whispering?"

"You get that in any establishment. Should you work at a club you're going to hear lots of wolf calls. Solo is just planning to make your experience special."

"Oh! Uhhh, how?"

"You'll see. Relax my lovely."

"Nerves aren't too bad. Haven't started dancing yet though." Heidi explores the pole, rolling her fingers along its steely exterior, marveling at the smooth, chilly temptation. "Can I swing around it?"

"That's what it's there for Sweetie. Show me what you think is the right way to do it."

Heidi brightens up palming the pole with both hands, her eyes almost crossing as she sees her reflection in the metallic surface. Stepping out of Heidi's way Jacki awaits the girls attempt. A single twirl around the pole Heidi nearly trips over her heels. Stopping her momentum she lifts one foot at a time and removes her shoes. Jacki smirked, "You can do that for now but you need to learn how to navigate in heels. Even heels that are much taller. Stilettos are what men want us in. That's about all too." She giggles.

"Right. Just let me get a feel of the pole first. I can put them back on."

"What size are your shoes? We look to have similar size."

"Seven."

"Perfect. You keep practicing I'll go get you some real heels." Jacki takes her leave while Heidi twirls the pole multiple times. Alone for only a few minutes Solomon and his friends Butane and Forge approach the edge of the stage to watch her. She knew they were there but kept focus on her style.

"Looks like a natural." Butane nodded at her.

"I'm trying."

Both Butane and Forge compliment her with a flurry of two bills at the same time. Heidi in her rounding to face them catches a glimpse of money on the stage. Dropping her jaw she slows her routine to look down at the cash.

"Is it really that easy?" She laughs.

"Only the beginning Blondie." Forge chuckled rubbing his goatee. Eying the cash Heidi didn't know how to react at first, a stare at it made her stutter.

"A-are those fifty dollar bills? Two hundred for just a few twirls on the pole?" As the music begins with Heidi's song request she bubbles up at the growls coming out of Weaver over the mic, his tone nearly as gruff as that of Ivan Moody himself. She shivered and swung on the pole twice more pondering the whole situation. "Easy rent money. If I went home with a wad of cash I could toss it at Zach and say look who the bread winner really is."

Another two rotations Solomon adds his own funding, "Holy fuck! That's a hundred. No way!" Choosing to ignore them to gather her thoughts and to feel the music Heidi gave the pole a ride, trying her hand at a one handed swing, with her left hand toying with the chain attached to her hoodie and her boy shorts. Tugging on her shorts they crept up higher on her butt cheeks than they already were. That warranted another pair of twenties. The remaining bikers moved to the opposite side of the stage and tossed more twenties. "Oh hell yes! I'm so draining these bad boys dry." She laughs at herself, "Cum and cash." There was that fetish begging again. She needed to reel that in.

Geneva stood to the sideline watching from Heidi's left, forming her own opinion of the girls newness, she did catch on pretty fast. Noting a continual repetition of the same moves Geneva just had to intervene. Stepping up on stage Geneva shares her experience. "Try hooking your toes around the base of the pole, circle twice then grab the pole with both hands."

"Show me." Heidi stepped back but just for effect slapped her netted butt cheeks toward Solomon's group to keep their attention. Leering back she grinned, "Hang in there." at them. The men smirked with affirmative nods, Solomon approving of her spunk.

Careful observations of Geneva's technique the woman coaxed Heidi back to perform her own version of the moves. A good student Heidi did it perfectly, Geneva applauding her actions. "Good! Reverse hook now." Heidi in a switch of hands used her opposite toes to swing low and wide. In her spin she called out, "Oh come on guys, I deserve compliments." Laughing with her another twenty was tossed on stage.

"Teachers get paid too." Geneva scolds the men, a five dollar bill each made her flip them off. She knew it was in good fun, so did they.

"Use the pole to engage your audience. Let me have the pole." Geneva motions Heidi aside, this time she bends over facing Chokehold and Gutter slapping her ass then waving at them between her legs. That deserved another ten dollar bill each. Heidi giggled then trained her focus on Geneva who hugged the pole, placing her well crafted 40D's to both sides of the pole squeezing them around it as if she was being titty fucked. Crouching down the pole rubbed her inner thighs as she fans her knees wide then hides her bikini patch just as quickly.

"Oh that's hot G-string." Heidi complimented Geneva with her own nickname.

"Love the moniker. You try it."

Heidi pinches her hoodie with the chains holding it down to conceal her breasts. "Ummm! Kind of pinned down." Shrugging at her predicament Heidi detached the chains from her hoodie and let it become more flexible. Without so much as a blink of hesitation Heidi lifted her hoodie and showed off her tits, her bright pink nipples erect and begging for attention. They got them. A fifty dollar bill from each biker graced the stage. Moving to the pole she gripped the sides of her tits and smothered the cold pipe, leaving her nipples in full bloom for their enjoyment. More fifties flew in view. Her heart was racing as she slid low to do as Geneva had by riding the pole up close, her pussy right up against the metal. Fifties fluttered down like butterflies.

Jacki Kytes returned stepping to the side of the stage that Geneva had hopped up from. Sitting the stiletto heels down she climbed up and just sat down Indian style to watch. She admired not just Heidi being close enough to topless, but all of the money spread out. The guys were being generous today.

Song ending Heidi stood up and relaxed, her hoodie only half concealing her breasts, one nipple holding up the material until she moved around. Once covered she fans herself with her hands. "Hi Feather."

Jacki waved back then stood up, "Looks like you're coming into your own."

"It's not hard, but they are." She laughed pointing at the bikers in a fanning gesture. Everyone agreed. "Show me more." Hearing her enthusiasm the guys whistled and added, "SHOW US MORE."

"I'll take care of that part Sweetie." Jacki unties her bikini top and takes it off, tossing it at Solo who shook his head grinning.

"Holy shit! Momma Goddess has nice tits." Heidi verbally complimented her. "Pornstar tits even."

"Cost enough." Solomon chuckled.

"Worth every penis Big Boy." Jacki stuck her tongue out at her man. The men lowered there gaze and bit their lips, of course they all agreed.

"Might as well join the party." Geneva took her top off too and also tossed it at Solomon. He dangled one bikini bra over each shoulder. Heidi exhaled a silent whistle and bulged her eyes.

"Already seen the girls so what the heck." Heidi shrugged and removed her hoodie to reveal her entire upper body. The whistles escalated in a single breath and every biker there tossed another hundred on the stage.

"They like you Blondie." Geneva laughs.

"Well, duhhhh!" She winks then practices on the pole a few more times, "Where's my jams?"

Butane left the gathering and walked over to the garage and gave the band a few ideas. Not one of them were on their playlist until now. Weaver rolled his eyes and stepped around the corner of the garage to see Heidi and his Mother topless. A huff of "Why me?" led them into a GnR song, namely Welcome to the Jungle. Weaver did his best. That is once Kayla and Kismet stopped kissing. Kayla was too into her own surroundings to even check on Heidi.

"Love this song." Heidi bubbled up.

"Time to work the crowd." Geneva took point dancing closer on stage in front of Gutter, Lash, and Chokehold. Hands in her hair like a wild woman Geneva shook her tits then dropped to her knees to run her hands over her body, going so far as to patting her pussy beneath her bikini bottoms. Watching her work it Heidi danced to the song in her own comfort zone at the moment, merely picking up tips in Geneva's actions.

"See what she's doing?" Jacki stepped in to talk to Heidi.

"Ummm? Making them want her?"

"That's the priority when you're a stripper Sweetheart. Men need to be ravenous yet can't act on it."

"Right! Bouncers beat them off." She laughs, "Wait! That sounded gay."

"You're adorable. Nice tits yourself by the way."

"They're real. No disrespect." Heidi points at Jacki's implants.

"None taken. The time will come Sweetie. Trust Momma."

"Ways off. Soooo are we just watching G-string there?"

"Oh, no. Do what you feel comfortable doing. I don't want my son to be disappointed in you."

"Not worried. He and I have an agreement."

"Interesting." Jacki didn't even ask what it was. Heidi suspected it didn't matter.

"Follow me." Jacki made the distance toward Solomon and the boys and began her own seductive dance, she lay down on stage with her back to them and arched her spine to lift her massive melons, nipples darting toward the canopy. Fingers pinching them, teasing her areolas. Money came fluttering over her breasts.

Heidi took a deep breath then joined Jacki to her left and did the same move, only Heidi licked her lips and wagged her tongue at them. Legs rising straight up, Jacki fanned them wide back and forth running her hands down between her legs as her back arched even higher. More cash was flipped over her body. Repeating her every move Heidi got into it, money mounting up around her. She was in absolute awe of the amount of money being wandered. She was afraid it was only a show and the cash wasn't hers to keep. Oh well. It was fun regardless.

Guns & Roses ending Weaver relinquished his voice to another. In a surprise outing a female singer entered the property line. The women stood up and tugged at their bikini bottoms and yanked them down to clitoral level. Heidi swallowed and looked toward the garage.

"Is that Kismet singing?" She was actually pretty good. Her song choice was In This Moment's Whore. Laughing at the timing Heidi felt like one. Watching Jacki and Geneva both leave the stage together toward Solomon and his side, they encouraged the men to sit on the wooden benches and crawled up into their laps. Jacki on Butane, Geneva on Forge. That just left Solomon until the other side joined him in standing before Heidi. Money was continually tossed at Heidi's feet every few seconds making her eyes flare up. This deserved at least a dance. She did her best in touching herself and dropping to her knees on the edge of the stage. Kneecaps hanging on the rim she met with Solomon and grinded seductively up close to his chest, daring to run her nipples up along his belly. In reaction Solo lifts his t-shirt up to his chin and lets her trail her nipples along his muscles. Heidi tried to remain calm and go with the flow. She hadn't planned on going into close contact moves. For some reason the money made her curious. Too curious considering Weaver was right across the yard in the garage. Regardless of their openminded agreements this was his Father.

Behind her roadblock of testosterone Geneva and Jacki were going the extra mile. In their lap dancing they were literally rubbing their labia's over hard concealed erections. A snapped glance between men Heidi realized this and softly whispered, "Whoa!"

Dare she? Not yet, let her confidence brew a bit more. Falling backwards Heidi lifted her legs in the air and fanned them wide as she had earlier alongside Jacki, only this time facing the men. More money drowned her belly. How much had all this calculated up to? "Gotta be over a grand. God I hope I can keep it all."

Using her feet this time Heidi caressed Solo's chiseled abs, then switches one foot over to touch Lash directly over his erection. That got her a hundred dollar bill shown to her just before being flicked on to her thighs. The thin chains that were still clipped to her boy shorts dangled about until Gutter picked up one and lightly tugged at it. Heidi merely watched him toy with the ring pulling the chain taunt until the ring stood tall.

Chokehold claimed a second chain on her opposite hip and tugged it as well, she could feel the shorts want to peel away. Hips raising without even thinking of doing so she swayed her hips sensually, trying hard to keep her feet active, using Lash and Solo as leverage. Lash spotting a third chain leaned over and snatched it up. That just left one chain unaccounted for. Solomon nodded at Heidi and noted the final clip. Heidi followed his eyes to the links to her side and lowered her hips to allow herself mobility to procure the final clip and actually offer it to Solo. Once in his possession she lifted her hips again, using her shoulder blades to support her as she squeezed her breasts together.

"Fourplay?" Lash chuckled just as the song ended. Bad timing it was, Heidi was getting wet as hell. With only a brief intermission the mic went back to Weaver, leading the band into Pantera territory with the song Drag the Waters. Befitting the situation Heidi dropped her head to the stage laughing. Without a struggle all four bikers yanked on her chains at once and peeled her boy shorts from her hips like a grape. Down past her upper thighs her lovely peach revealed itself, her legs lifting away in order for them to pull her shorts completely off, leaving her only in fishnet. Everyone but Solo complimented her pink pussy.

"Oh, that's one nice snatch." Gutter praised her.

"Did you say snatch...or catch?" Heidi laughed tugging at her fishnet leggings. "Call me the Little Mermaid."

Solo cracked his neck then snapped a glare toward the garage to be certain his son wasn't looking before making his mind up on his next move.

"Answer me this..." Solo glared at her, "Are you worth all this money?"

"I'm worth way more, but I'm not greedy."

"Keep up with the wife and the slut." Solo turns and walks away taking a seat between his boys Forge and Butane with Jacki and Geneva in their laps grinding hard, tits smothering the men's faces to both sides. The standing boys offer her and hand up and she sits on the stage to take their hands. Pulling her to her feet she struts directly toward Weaver's dad and admires the women's frolicking, a closer inspection found their pussies rubbing hard on their crotches. She thought so.

Fanning herself she crawled into Solo's lap and drew her breasts up toward the sides of his cheeks as the girls were doing. Riding his pent up tent her eyes rolled back at the sensations of her labia wrapped along his girth. Her thoughts were off the charts. Was this a mistake? Her hormones told her no. Her fondness of Weaver told her yes. Why wasn't she stopping?

Solo's hands found her fishnets and rolled them down over her ass cheeks, fingers sliding beneath the roll to palm both of her cheeks at the same time. Throwing glances from Jacki to Geneva, Heidi explored their actions. No longer were they smothering the profiles of their seating arrangements, they were now just planting their tits directly in their faces, mouths wide and kissing their nipples. Both women ignored Heidi, devoting their rides to Forge and Butane. Whimpering a bit at seeing teeth biting at nipples Heidi glares at Solomon.

"Losing money Hotstuff." Solo growled.

"Weaver's worth more," She leaned in to kiss Solo on the cheek, "but, I'm stubborn. Keep your money, I'm proving myself for free. Uhhh? Changed my mind I need money." She pinches his mouth open and lifts up to place her right nipple into his lips. Solo took the bait and devoured her tit. One hand still on her butt cheek the other roamed her soft back up to her neckline. Heidi gave him a worthy show for certain, her thighs gliding over a bulldog beast cock. "You like that nipple Daddy Kytes?" She leans in to whisper. Tugging it between clenched teeth he nods taking it with his head movement. Her palms held his cheeks with a warm reception. "You should try the other one."

"That one's mine Sweetheart." Jacki leaned sideways and moved Heidi's other breast at an angle to suckle it. Mind blown. Between both of Weaver's parents she was rolling her eyes back.

Lips leaving both tits Solo questions her further, "What's your intentions for my son?"

"Anything he wants I'll deliver. I'm good like that."

"Next lesson." Solo snaps at Jacki then at Geneva. Both women return to Butane and Forge sitting upright to begin unbuckling belts. Heidi observing this looks over her shoulder at the standing bikers.

"Hey! I don't see money flying." Everyone chuckled just as the song quieted down. Expecting Weaver to take a break Heidi fidgeted a bit. What would he think of seeing her naked in his Father's lap? Would he break their open relationship off? She was free to do what she wanted, but hurting him was not what she wanted.

Buckles swinging wide pants were being unzipped with the eager aid of Jacki and Geneva. In seconds they were dragging out large dicks and fondling them. Heidi had to question this, "Ummm! Do you two do this kind of thing where you dance?"

"No. But, at this resort we do." Jacki winked.

"Keeping up?" Solo narrowed his eyes.

"Are you?" Heidi mimicked him then went for his buckle. Encouraging his jeans open she lifted a monstrosity nearly ten inches out for air. "Now I see where Weaver gets his from. Loving the DNA."

"We're loving the TNA." Gutter chuckled.

"Couldn't tell you tightwads."

"She's got bite Solo." Chokehold nodded with a puckered lower lip.

Stroking Solo's cock Heidi leaned down to spit lube it before devoting two hands in jerking him off. Avoiding glances at the garage, still without jams she just went with it. Suddenly, Weaver walked up behind the bench to face Heidi. He held his mic up to his mouth just as his band began playing. He didn't seem bitter. "Hi Weaver. I'm going to get your Dad off."

Shaking his head Weaver's only reply was a reinvention of REO Speedwagon's Riding the Storm Out. A quick glance left and right found Geneva and Jacki jerking off their men with vigor and seductive expressions. Then came the money over Heidi's shoulder down on to Solo's belly. Watching Heidi, Weaver sang to her directly, leaning over his Dad's shoulder and patting his back. Solo smirked up at his son and snapped his fingers. Weaver stepped back without losing air.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,857 Followers