Be My Guest Pt. 02

Story Info
A sleep sex story. Kashika is shared.
8.9k words
4.51
7.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers

Part 2

Repetition

Was it with trepidation or excitement that I approached the tennis club the next week? Yes, I was looking forward to the game but... Nothing was said, but I knew, indeed was quite sure, once in the showers after the game, naked and vulnerable, Rohan would allude to the events of the week before. And he did.

"Did you enjoy Kashika?"

And I had to say I had done. I could hardly say anything else. I had to say why I had enjoyed her so much. How pretty she was, how lovely was her body -- how much I had enjoyed the fuck. It was true after all, and even if it was not, how rude and ungrateful it would have been to say anything else!

"You're the only other man to have fucked her, you know."

I didn't. I had no idea. That just made it worse. Why had I been so honoured -- selected even?

"Ever?"

"She was a virgin when we married. A real virgin. Never even seen a hard cock until... Yes, I enjoyed Thursday night too. Really enjoyed it. Sharing her, seeing your long cock going into her. Seeing it coming out -- dripping with your cum."

I couldn't help it. I was erecting in the showers. And so was Rohan. What if someone else came in? What would he think! Not that we were not other than respectable in size and stand.

He looked at me. "You look the business. I want us to do it again." He put his hand on my shoulder. "Tonight."

"Tonight? But Kashika might not be asleep." I could make excuses to Vickie about coming home late, but Kashika might not be asleep.

And she was not. Kashika was surprised Rohan had brought me home, yet she made coffee with smiles and conversation and then went up to bed. I heard the sounds of a bath upstairs as Rohan and I talked and then all went quiet.

"I'll see if she's asleep."

Left alone, I sat there in their lounge, empty coffee cup before me. What was I doing? What would Vickie think? Would Kashika be wearing those panties again?

I waited and waited. What was Rohan doing? Surely they were not fucking upstairs? I couldn't hear anything. And then the door opened and there was Rohan as I'd seen him in the showers. Not wet, not soaped up but certainly naked and, indeed, erect. He had taken all his clothes off and seemed completely unconcerned at coming in on me like that. Penis firm, upstanding and swaying.

"You're not ready!" He said. An admonishment.

"I... have you been... have you been fucking?"

"No, I thought you'd like to be first this time. Fast asleep and looking so fuckable. Come on. Clothes off! Cock out and up!"

I'd been erect in the showers but was not now as I stripped in their lounge, my clothes going on the coffee table next to my empty cup. All my clothes. Me as naked as Rohan, but not hard.

"That won't do the job," said Rohan pointing at my penis.

"I'm sure that when I see Kashika..."

"Do you want to see a movie. I've some good ones hidden away. Real cum-fests. We could have a wank before going upstairs."

"No, I don't need..."

Rohan led me up the stairs, me following his pointing cock and brown bottom. The brown bottom I'd had my finger in the week before. And, in their bedroom, there was Kashika on the bed just as she had been that other time. Same knickers. Had Rohan dressed her specially for me? The idea of it, not just the dressing by him for me, but the thought of Kashika as a sort of 'doll woman' for men to dress and use. The idea! Kashika or another woman, ideally with eyes open, but still completely 'out of it', there to be used as a plaything. Perhaps following instructions but not conscious, as such. Hypnotised maybe. Kashika do this. Kashika do that. Susie do this. Susie do that. Vickie do this. Vickie do that. Vickie? No!

A real doll woman for men to enjoy dressing and undressing. Kashika there in her bedroom like that. With or without Rohan. Possibly better without. Like a girl buying a new outfit for her Barbie doll, me perhaps buying a leather bikini -- in white -- for Kashika. A particular fetish of mine, I disclose, which I could and would enjoy if... Yes, putting it on and then taking it off or moving it aside for certain 'purposes.' White supple leather. And, of course, those knickers, the pair she had on, just so got to me.

"That's better!" Rohan said, grinning at me. I had erected easily and quickly and Rohan had watched me do it. Him looking at me. Watching my cock swell and grow. Again, as the week before there were now two 'big men' in the bedroom with little Kashika there on the bed in just those white lacy panties.

"She's fast asleep. Look. Like a rag doll." My thoughts seemingly in Rohan's head as much as my own.

Rohan moved her on the bed as if she was just that. Again, I wondered how she could stay asleep as he turned her over like, yes, a doll. He brought her bottom up so she was crouched on the bed, bottom uppermost, those white lace panties drawn tightly over her pleasingly full cheeks. White over brown, those rope like twin straps to the side of the knickers. White panties that would have been soaked with my cum from the week before. Did Kashika have to hand wash them, rubbing them hard to remove the staining? Kashika perhaps bent over the sink. Maybe in a short dress or just a tee shirt. That lovely brown bottom peeking out from under the hem. Had Rohan come up behind her and poked her with his penis? His long, brown penis with that smooth, shiny knob I could so see beside me. With Kashika's bottom raised was that just what we were about to do? Poke into her from behind -- it looked like it!

I stood looking. Not for me to make the first move. This was Rohan's wife after all. Not mine. What if it had been Vickie? Not that she sleeps anything like so soundly. I have never -- never even attempted fucking her whilst asleep. I think she would be cross -- really cross - even if I could like the idea. But drugged, hypnotised... and what if Rohan not unreasonably wanted me to return the favour? By the end of the current evening, presumably - it certainly looked like that would be the outcome - I would have had two turns with Kashika unless things went wrong. Rohan had not even suggested it, but it would be a fair thing for him to ask. I didn't want that -- didn't at all want another man fucking my wife. Never been my kink, my fantasy, my desire. But how unreasonable would such a request be when I was about to fuck Kashika for a second time?

"Would you like... Would you like to lower my wife's panties?"

It was the way Rohan put it. Not 'Kashika's' or 'her' but 'my wife's' -- it made it worse, emphasising this was not some stranger, or a shared lover, not a woman we had been fortunate enough to.... awfully be about to do things without any sort of consent or permission, but Rohan's very own wife.

"I..." rather than go on, rather than say something, I reached, hooking my fingers under the twin 'ropes' across her hips lowered the panties, slowly edging them down her buttocks. What delightful smoothness, what roundness, and such glorious brown skin. In her unusual position the crack between her cheeks was open and the light slanted in, revealing her other hole, her nether hole -- the tight brown star. And it was like that, dark pigmented, a star shape of corrugations -- an openable way into or perhaps more accurately way out of her body.

"Do you like," asked Rohan, "would that interest you to..."

"You have? You and... Kashika, you engage anally?"

I expected an affirmative answer. I had had my finger in his anus after all.

Rohan shook his head. "No, we have not. Kashika doesn't seem to like that idea. Leastways she's declined. But I do. I like the idea very much! I'd like to share, really share, if I could get in there, you could go in at the front and we could share her between us." Rohan grinned, his teeth very white, "we could see who cums last! Would you like that? Or you could go in her bottom another time -- I'd want to be first -- and you take the other way."

The thought! I could feel pre-cum sliding up my urethra, betraying my excitement at the idea. Easing the entrance -- her star, sharing, perhaps, the task of oiling and easing. Watching as his knob and then cock slid into her bum. And mine doing the same another time. The tightness and warmth.

The idea of sharing her at the same time. Double penetration, Rohan in her bum, me in her vagina. Positioning her so Rohan could enter. Feeling him in her vagina next to me. Working Kashika together. Did I like the idea, did I!

There was silence as I thought. Two men contemplating the exposed bottom of a sleeping girl. Two men standing with rigid penises. Their thoughts their own but clearly sexual and bad.

Rohan shook his head once more. "But it can't be done. I don't think even Kashika would sleep through that!"

I rather thought he was right on that. I could not quite believe she could sleep through being fucked normally let alone in her bottom! But it was a lovely, and apparently virgin, arsehole. It certainly had my attention.

"But," said Rohan, "you can fuck Kashika properly now -- if you like. With panties on. I think she's wet enough, I took the liberty of applying some lubrication before I put her panties on her. You might like to put some on yourself. You know, as if you were going for her bottom.

It was peculiar, as if the whole situation wasn't all so peculiar, taking the bottle of 'Fem-lube' from Rohan and squeezing the liquid onto my erection. I rubbed it over myself, my fist going up and down my cock. Wet and very turgid. I grinned and looked back at Kashika. Was I really going to do that again?

"Up on the bed with you."

Up on the bed behind Kashika, behind Kashika's exposed and lovely bottom.

"In you go!"

Guiding myself, feeling for the other and proper hole, feeling with my knob, touching the panty, half pulled from her, touching the soft folds of the sleeping young woman. 'Fem-lube' moistened penis, 'Fem-lube' moistened vagina. All well lubricated. Not difficult to push between Kashika's lips and inwards, not difficult for my smooth rounded knob to open the way, expand the passage, so it accommodated me. And once in, I could feel those panties against my balls. I reached forward and held Kashika's breasts. I was fucking the girl doggy style whilst she slept. Fucking her in her panties.

Yet again, it came to me. What if Kashika woke? What if Kashika woke with me fully embedded, blinking as she saw her husband standing there with a really stiff erection by the bed, realising it was not his cock inside her. The thick, rigid organ up inside her not his at all. She turning suddenly to see me there. A nasty scene most likely. How much better if she was a willing -- a conscious -- partner in all of this. I would certainly not feel so guilty. What would Vickie say? It did not bear imagining.

And again, I felt Rohan's finger on my own arsehole, pushing against it. Had he covered his finger in 'Fem-lube' to help it slip in? 'Male-lube' more like! Rohan had said he liked his hole being touched but was there something more to this? Had Rohan other thoughts? He seemed rather interested in Kashika's bottom -- was there more to this?

"You don't mind? You like?" His finger was already further in than before, as I pulled back from Kashika I pushed against it driving it inwards. Did I like? I did not dislike. My arsehole is sensitive. Having it probed did not lessen the pleasure of sliding my cock in Kashika, not at all! Vickie did not do that much. I had not fucked Vickie in the bottom. I had asked, but like Kashika she had declined. Occasionally she would slide a finger into me, and even let me slide a finger into her.

I fucked, my balls bouncing against Kashika and her white panties. Rohan's finger up my bottom. My rigid penis in his wife.

"I don't mind, Rohan."

"Good. I do like."

I liked. But did Rohan mean he liked pushing his finger into my bottom or did he merely mean he liked a finger in his whilst fucking? I didn't ask. But did Kashika like what was happening to her? The sudden thought again that she was not really asleep. If Rohan asked her, 'Is this nice, Kashika?' might she suddenly turn and with open eyes say something like, 'I'm fucking loving this.'

But not a sound, not a word from her as I slid over the edge. I tried to make it last, tried to make it last but with Rohan stroking me just behind my balls and with his finger in my bottom, I was not at all in total control; could not help going over the edge and spurting my semen into Kashika's body. Plenty of it I think. Certainly, an exquisite feeling for a few seconds! My second ejaculation in Rohan's wife. So good -- so good behind her, pushing at her soft bottom and feeling those panties on my balls. Yes, all such a good feeling. I did not hurry out or off. Indeed, I did not get off the bed until I fell, flopped out of Kashika.

Rohan asked if it had been good. If I'd liked his fingers. Had even patted his wife's beautiful soft bottom cheeks in a proprietorial sort of way as if patting a prize filly or mare.

"You don't need to wait for me... if you need to get home. You don't need to sit there watching me fuck Kashika, twiddling your thumbs as..." Rohan was looking at my wilted cock, "given you'll, I suppose, no longer be in the mood to twiddle anything else!"

I smiled, "I suppose I should get back home. Um..." I looked down at Kashika. My cum was definitely oozing out of her. I'd have found that very exciting had I not just ejaculated. But now I was thinking of getting back to Vickie. Yeah, guilty thoughts. Those usual sort of post orgasmic thoughts. Yep, post-coital tristesse. Thinking too of my warm bed and sleep.

My clothes were downstairs.

I turned, "Thanks again, Rohan." I thought of saying thanks to Kashika but that would have been a bit crass. He nodded almost absently, his eyes on Kashika and her oozing sex. I smiled at the man standing there with his erection so hard. Clearly focused on his fuck. I rather thought Kashika was in for a real pounding. And given it was Rohan not me, it would not really matter if he woke her. She might, though, be a bit cross to find herself on all fours like that!

Driving back, having dressed and let myself out, I started thinking. Had Rohan really been thinking of his fuck or something more immediate? The time before he'd said he 'liked a good cream pie,' was he, perhaps even as I drove, not fucking his wife yet, but savouring -- really? -- my recently deposited semen. Rather than plunging his cock into my cum in Kashika's vagina as I had done to his the week before, was he pushing his tongue into his wife, collecting and swallowing my semen? It would have stayed warm inside her. Was my cum moving on from Kashika's vagina to his stomach? My nose wrinkled. I had told him I'd never done that. I had thought about it, doing that myself with Vickie, only, as I'd admitted to him, my enthusiasm went with my ejaculation into Vickie. But that was my own cum. And, of course, there had never been a second man in our marital bed. I had not seen Vickie's sex all freshly inseminated when I was still hard and with the enthusiasm of not having yet ejaculated.

Again, that thought -- what if Rohan asked for a return of the favour? I'd cum inside Kashika twice now. So foolish to have done that -- but I knew in the morning I'd recall it as so good. Very good!

And, also, what was that finger up my bum thing about?

Another week, another game of tennis with my friend Rohan. I thought he might invite me around to his again but knew I couldn't go back with him that night. I had promised Vickie I'd be straight home. Straight home for sex. She had seemed unusually in the mood.

I rather wondered what Rohan would come out with that evening. No sooner back in the changing room than he stripped ready for the shower and I found out. I hadn't even got my shoes off and there he was dripping with exertion from his game and as hard as I had seen him.

"You coming home again?"

The suggestion obvious. "I can't. I promised Vickie."

"Oh."

Rohan seemed genuinely disappointed.

"I'd like to have done of course," I added, "but really, it's so kind of you -- and Kashika -- but I really... not every week. I'm terrified she'll wake up. If it was consensual. If she was in on it, you know, like a threesome. But this... What if she wakes?"

"She won't. Trust me. Five years of marriage, I know! Almost... I think almost I've fucked her more asleep than awake."

He came closer to me. By now I was naked too. Rohan put his hand on my shoulder. "I like the idea of a threesome, I really would, but Kashika wouldn't. Would be so shocked at the idea. But I'd like it. Taking you back every week after tennis. You and me having sex -- with Kashika together. Kashika waiting at the door in, well, not a lot. Three in a bed. Three hot bodies together. All that skin and wet. Sharing. Cocks competing at which will push in next. Kashika sucking us both, handling us together, rubbing and stroking. But no, Kashika has to be asleep. I was thinking we might try her bottom tonight. I think it might be easier with two."

"She'll awake."

"No, I don't think so. Not if we take it slowly and oil her hole and our cocks well. I don't think..." He seemed to have changed his view from the week before. Had he tried some sort of experiment on her -- on Kashika as she slept?

The idea of it. That lovely rounded, so smooth, brown bottom penetrated. I erected, pumping up with enthusiasm. Up so that, all of a sudden, I felt my knob touch Rohan's. He did not move or pull away, his hand remaining on my shoulder looking straight at me.

"And another time," he added, "we can fuck her together. Really together, you in the front and me right up the back. I've always wanted to do that. It'd be good."

He had said that before. It was clear he really meant it. Double penetration such a fantasy idea but... Rohan could make it real.

"Perhaps," I said standing there with my penis still touching his. "Perhaps another night."

"Thursday," he said without moving. "Shall we try then?"

The thought of it. I was led by my cock. Clear by its hardness it wanted to make the attempt! "I can make Thursday."

We agreed the time. Agreed the arrangements. I committed myself. Was the agreement more binding because we had been touching penis to penis? A sort of male contract sealed by such contact.

"Shall we shower? I need to get home to Vickie."

"To fuck?"

"I think so."

"Wish I could watch. Wish I could join you."

I had been expecting that but was relieved Rohan went straight on to talk about him fucking Kashika not suggesting anything with Vickie. "I'm always worked up and ready after exercise," he said.

I laughed and said I could feel that. We walked to the showers. Two naked men with very upright and turgid erections. Had somebody walked in... but I thought we were probably alone. Just a couple of women on another court and they were very unlikely to walk into the male changing rooms.

We showered erect. Clearly the thought of anally fucking Kashika had got to us both. As I soaped my cock, I caught Rohan looking at me. He smiled and began to soap his erection, only he was doing more than that. He was stroking it with his soapy hand. I had seen Rohan wanking before when we had been in the bedroom with Kashika on the bed, but this was pure wanking, not stroking as a prelude to intercourse. Wanking in the male showers with another man.

He grinned, "Go on, it's nice in the shower."

"I know!"

And there we both were. Wanking as the hot water fell. Cocks in our hands, skin sliding.

"I've got to go," I said, "I need this in full working order -- all charged up you know!"

"Yeah, better in Kashika -- or Vickie, for you!"

We finished our shower and went our separate ways. Awful really that, as I released into Vickie later that night, I was thinking of another woman -- a brown woman with an especially fine bottom.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,672 Followers