Be My Guest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday came. Easy enough to tell Vickie I had a business meeting over a dinner. It did happen on occasion. It was not that infrequent. Instead, I worked late at the office, had plenty to do after all, grabbing a quick meal half way through the evening. 11pm found me at Rohan and Kashika's front door. Nervous, with a little trepidation and a strong feeling that I should really break the appointment.

And then there was the open doorway, the light, and with Rohan on the doorstep pulling on his coat.

"Sorry mate, I've got to go. Got to go and see my parents. Dad's not well. A sudden call just now."

"I'm sorry to hear that." But a sort of relief I wasn't going to have to go through with it.

"Look, you can stay if you like. Kashika's fast asleep. I'll be back in an hour or two and perhaps I'll fuck her after you. Make her nice and slippery for me. Go on, if you like. She's all yours. Be my guest!"

And he was off down the road to his car. I watched him drive off. He gave a wave as I stood there at his open front door. And he was gone, taillights disappearing into the distance. I could pull the door closed and that would be that. Or I could go in. One tug and Kashika would be denied to me that night. Irresolute, I just stood there. Of course, I should have just closed the door and walked back to my car. Perhaps but, of course, I didn't.

One little peek perhaps. Just a little look. Kashika upstairs. Kashika on her own. I had her to myself. Quietly I closed the front door behind me and stood in the hallway looking at the stairs. All was quiet. Rohan had assured me Kashika was asleep. There was no reason at all for him to tell an untruth. The only conceivable possibility was the deception was joint. That Kashika would be awaiting me awake and with the expectation of sexual relations. That was an equally good -- no, much better scenario. I preferred the idea of consensual sex -- rather than just the rather limited and dubious permission given by Rohan at his front door.

Soft breathing at the bedroom door suggested the more likely situation. Kashika asleep and unknowing. Slowly I put my head around the door. I felt like the favourite uncle peeking in on the young niece and seeing those naked charms he had so often, terribly, thought about again and again, all displayed. I felt like the husband of a couple who have employed a gorgeous babysitter, perhaps all pig-tails and giggles, had said she could stay the night and, whilst his wife checked on the children, had 'checked' on her, peeking around her bedroom door and seeing her lying there asleep in just a pair of knickers, her lovely 'apple' breasts so visible and looking ready for the plucking. And Kashika was like that.

One thing to peak, another to go into the bedroom. But I did that. Slowly I eased the door open and went in. Not a movement, no sleepy 'Rohan is that you?' or something perhaps unintelligible to me. What a sight. Kashika lying there on top of the sheet, naked but for those panties. The same ones again. So white. So lacy. So pleasing. Had Rohan put them on for me or was that Kashika's normal bed attire?

Like a moth to the candle (or electric light) I found myself creeping closer to the bed. To the half-naked wife of Rohan. There she was, lips half parted, her brown body curled in sleep, her breasts so brown with those delightful black nipples and areolae, her sex and those soft but no doubt man squeezing things all hidden and cupped in those white panties. Amazing to think I had fucked her -- twice. Had deposited my semen within her twice. And had Rohan not had to hurry off, I might, if the bottom fucking thing had not come off, done the same a third time... or did I dare nonetheless? Rohan had basically told me to do that. Would probably on the way home, if I was reading him correctly, be looking forward to a 'sloppy seconds' experience. Had I really fucked this delicious brown girl?

Inside my suit trousers my cock was rigid. Perhaps like the favoured uncle or the husband with the babysitter, I unzipped and brought my cock out from my underpants out into the room. Just as the uncle and the husband would have felt, there was something good (or bad!) about being 'exposed' in the same room as the girl. Something in the male psyche about wanting to show off one's (impressive) manliness even to a sleeping woman or girl. One doesn't get much opportunity! One expects a gasp from the woman, the awake version -- after all she has nothing like that -- and a sinking to the knees and a respectful kiss and suck. There were plenty of new graduates and trainees in my office who I would like to respectfully suck my cock and drink my cum. A not infrequent fantasy of men.

I wonder how many bosses in the past had that sort of respectful attention from their young secretaries? Young, lip-sticked and nicely skirted. Perhaps with stockings. Sitting with legs crossed and pen poised to take dictation. Perhaps the skirt a little higher up the thigh than might be expected. But afterwards, to put notepad and pencil aside and kneel, undo the boss' fly, extract and suck. A 'will that be all, sir' a little while later as she stands and picks up notepad and pen before going out to type up the dictation -- and repair her make-up.

Or perhaps standing from the dictation and putting notepad and pencil down before raising her skirt to unclip and roll down her stockings. Crawling under the boss' kneehole desk will ladder stockings, so bare knees are best. She knowing he likes to be sucked whilst telephoning. Or maybe simply lowering knickers and bending over the desk to allow the boss to fuck her -- with a condom of course. And, naturally, being his secretary, not only does she bring him his tea morning and afternoon, but she arranges his diary, ensures he has a birthday present for his wife or flowers on their anniversary -- and, of course, it is she who takes off the condom, ties the end and drops it in her handbag for disposal later. She is a good and efficient secretary. Indispensable to the boss. And well paid to boot. A good annual bonus. It is a mutual arrangement not exploitation.

I stood there looking down at Kashika, cock in hand and stroking. Just to come on her skin would be good enough. Isn't that the dream of the uncle or husband, nothing more? To stare down at the girl and wank. Rather nice to imagine the husband's wife coming up behind him as he looks at the pig-tailed babysitter, 'she's really rather nice isn't she,' and her hand reaching around and grasping her husband's penis and it is she who directs the ejaculation over the sleeping babysitter. Pearls of semen suddenly decorating the girl, the penis being moved and directed, as the wife whispers in his ear, close and breathy as the semen falls, 'wouldn't you just like to fuck her?'

Standing there, wanking gently, I was still irresolute. Such a pretty woman. So beautifully exposed. So calm, so serene, so -- asleep. I could perhaps touch.

Fingers to a breast. Fingers trailing over Kashika's smooth skin. Fingers finding the delightful bumps around her nipples. Fingers rising up those little soft nubbins. So dark on that delicious coffee coloured skin. Not a movement from Kashika as I touched her. My cock so hard as it loomed over her. Pale, so pale compared to Rohan's cock -- the rightful cock for her. The marital cock. Pale but lilac and purple at the end. Not quite as big as Rohan's but as capable of spurting the male stuff. I looked at the door. No Rohan. I was alone with this beautiful sleeping maiden. Maiden ha! I sat next to her on the bed, my fingers still pattering over her breasts. Might I let them slip down her stomach and into those knickers?

I took her hand in mine. Such a small hand. How often had Rohan held it in his hand. Two lovers and then husband and wife, hand in hand. But now it was in mine and Rohan was not here. Slowly I brought it and her arm over towards me and wrapped her fingers around my so upright penis. Moulding them to my shape. Yes, as if she was about to masturbate me. How many of those naughty favoured uncles or babysitter employers get so far as to sit on the girl's bed and wrap her lovely fingers around their cocks -- without the girls waking of course! Too much risk. Far too much risk. Yet there I was, sitting on Kashika and Rohan's marital bed with feminine fingers wrapped around my swollen cock. A photograph would have been so good. In my jacket pocket my smartphone complete with camera and timer. I could prop it up, re-wrap Kashika's fingers and... but was it really a good idea at all to have that sort of photo on my camera -- or photos. Uploaded automatically to the cloud. What if Vicki found it? And it was a work phone as well. What sort of strange software did the company have for monitoring? I would have to forego the photograph, however much I really would have liked to have a photo or two of me in a more than compromising position with Kashika.

Still with her fingers wrapped, I lowered my head to her left breast and sucked gently. Of course, the idea of doing this with Kashika actually stroking, perhaps about to say, 'May I suck you.' The idea of that. The lovely woman wanting -- asking -- to suck my cock. Even better for me to come in her lovely mouth -- see her swallow.

I raised my head and stared at her lips and then bent and kissed them. No response of course. But wouldn't that have been good? Alternating kissing her, being properly kissed back and with her then sucking. My tongue in her mouth, my penis in her mouth, her tongue in my mouth, her tongue licking and tickling my knob.

I had not done that. Had not touched my penis to her lips. It was too good an opportunity to miss! I got up on the bed next to Kashika, next to her face and pushed my erection downwards so my smooth glans was touching, then rubbing across her lips. No pre-cum yet -- none I could see -- no tell-tale wetness. I wanked, trying to encourage an oozing. I wanted to see a wet trail across her lips. To know it was there. Perhaps even see her lick her lips in her sleep. The thought in my mind then of cumming over her lips -- right on them. Perhaps, if they parted, even ejaculating between them, forcing my cum into her mouth. Not too much. I would not want her choking and -- horror -- awakening.

Still so much the uncle or husband with the babysitter. Wouldn't they want to touch penis to girl lips? See their penises dribble onto the girl's so soft and pretty, maybe virginal, mouth?

But no pre-cum was appearing and my trousers were so in the way. Dare I take them off -- everything off? Had Rohan been there I would, certainly, have been naked by now. Naked with him, like in the changing room. Two large upright penises there in the room together. But it was so exciting having Kashika to myself. Did I dare? Should I?

Out of the bedroom I undid my shoes and lowered my trousers. If I was going to make a hurried exit, I might as well go the whole hog. There would be no time to put on shoes and trousers. I might as well take everything off. I might as well escape the front door naked as partially clothed. My car close. I could be in it, clothes chucked in and driving away in seconds. Yes, naked and probably still turgid!

By the front door I made a pile of my clothes. Tied as a bundle with my tie. Car keys on top. The likelihood no one would be out in the street. No one to see a naked and erect man dashing for his car, throwing in his clothes and driving away -- knob perhaps as upright as the gear lever!

It felt so exciting walking back into Kashika's bedroom -- her boudoir -- absolutely naked and so erect. Actually, if felt good just walking up the stairs like that, heading for her bedroom. Was my heart thumping! I did peek around the door first, to ensue she had not woken, before stepping in with penis so hard. That was almost the best bit, entering Kashika's bedroom naked and so hard. Standing there staring at her almost naked body with me naked and erect too. Did I feel a man!

A more comfortable feeling had Rohan been there. A degree of safety. I might escape before she noticed me there as well as her husband or, if not, well it would all be his fault. I could imagine a shocked and strident question, "What is he doing here?" It would be so clear to Kashika just what was happening. Rohan taking advantage of her so deep slumber to let a friend 'have a turn.' I could let myself out as marital disharmony raged. But there on my own there was no defence. The best I could hope for was a rapid exit before she was really conscious who it was. A hope, but no more.

My attention now descended to Kashika's panties.

I sat there next to her on the bed and reached, my finger slipping under the waistband touching her hair. A little further, fingers moving gently over her soft curls, up and over her pubic mound, my hand pressed down by the material, until it rested there upon her hair covered mound, cupping it entire. My finger just in her slit. And Kashika did not stir. Her brown and so beautiful body just lying there and with my hand in her panties. Was my cock hard!

A little further, my finger burrowing down between panties and soft flesh, down her slit to her lips, finger wriggling forward over her clitoral hood, not that I could feel her clit. It would be at rest. There was no dampness. Kashika was not aroused, her body not at all prepared for sexual intercourse. If I was going to do that, I would need to lubricate her. But was I going to go that far? Rohan had certainly invited me -- 'be my guest' -- not Kashika but Rohan. He had even suggested it would be good for me to make her all slippery, ready for him when he came home.

Kashika's legs were spread. With my other hand I gently eased the gusset of her panties aside to look. There was the forefinger of my other hand right by her little pee hole. Beyond, the closed entrance to her body. The entrance Rohan had slid into again and again, his substantial organ filling it and moving. I shook my head -- I had done that twice. I really had. I had been in there. I had left semen inside. I had felt Kashika's vagina's warm embrace. And if I lubricated it now, I could do it again. At least I could push a finger in a little way. I poked forward, touching with just a forefinger. Touching her entrance with just its tip before giving a little push. It was not merely warm inside but hot!

Too tempting not to withdraw and seek lubrication. But in the bedside cabinet only aspirin, contraceptive pills, tampons, hairbrush and the like. The lube Rohan and I had used before was not there. I descended to the kitchen. A little -- no, very -- peculiar to turn the light on and walk into their kitchen stark naked and erect. The washing-up piled ready to do in the morning. Perhaps I should do that before I left as a sort of thank you to Kashika... um, perhaps not! The phantom washer-upper and the ghostly inseminator. What on Earth would Kashika think in the morning?

I found oil, sunflower oil, in a cupboard. That would suit.

Back up to the bedroom. Again, the peeking in. I could not get over how soundly the girl slept. So easy to imagine her to be there sitting up in bed. 'Is that you, Rohan?' and me racing away down the stairs, grabbing my shoes and clothes, out of the front door and to my car. An intruder, but the puzzle would be - all he took was a quarter full bottle of sunflower oil.

In reality, Kashika had not moved one bit, she was still lying there with the panties somewhat pulled to the side. Such a sight, but I did not want Kashika's lovely white lacy panties soaked in oil. She would not be pleased and nor, I was sure, would Rohan, as he would get it in the neck! My intention was merely to oil her vagina and so I lightly oiled my fingers and, holding the panties to the side, slowly inserted two of them carefully into her. Oiled fingers sliding up into the lovely girl, oiling her channel for... was I really going to do it? And then in went a third oiled finger.

So good just to be fingering Kashika, so good to watch my fingers going in and out of her sexual channel, see her sexual lips, her little pee hole and her clitoral hood all there in the subdued light. I should perhaps have brought a torch up from downstairs -- if I could have found it -- and positioned it as a spotlight on her so pretty sex. Why is that sight just so wonderful -- to men? So captivating and absorbing in our interest? My fingers there, just going in and out. It must be just the same for a bull or a ram coming up behind a heifer or ewe. Its brain homing in like a laser guided missile on just that target!

It was no good. I had to touch her with my cock. I had Kashika to myself, her dark hair fringed sex there before me as I got up onto the bed between her thighs and touched. The shiny membrane of my knob touching her soft, squidgy flesh. Something I had done so often to Vickie, but this was different. It was so different. The frisson of doing something naughty -- indeed bad -- and Kashika different from Vickie in so many ways: her dark hair, her beautiful coffee coloured skin, the shape of her breasts...

A gentle stroking up and down her sex. Was I leaving a trail of my own wetness upon her? A gentle and slow stroking -- was I like a snail leaving a trail behind me upon her? I paused at her entrance and gave a little push and watched my 'plum' half disappear. Lovely heat, lovely softness. I pulled back and admired the sight of my erect organ in close contact with Kashika's sex. What a sight -- to be remembered. If only I had a camera with me to photograph -- but my phone was downstairs with my clothes. And was it really a good idea to photograph that and have it uploaded by my firm's software into the Cloud? Nope! But to have a photograph to keep and look at and remember...

Again, the touch, penis to vagina, and again a little penetration, letting my so sensitive knob go almost in. Watching it moving just to the side of Kashika's panties, in and out of that so enticing hole. I looked up. No sign Kashika knew anything of it. No sign she had any thought I was violating her. Soft breathing. For all I knew she might be dreaming of meadows and flowers, and little bunny rabbits hopping about. Well, we all know what rabbits do... and a lot more vigorously than I was.

I just stayed, pushing myself a mere few millimetres into Kashika, playing a touching game with her -- inside her panties, for quite a time. A prolonging of the experience. I was being neither a bull in a china shop nor indeed like one of those rabbits. Gentle rubbing -- hardly sexual intercourse at all... well hardly.

I stood and oiled myself catching sight of my stroking hand and now oily and shiny cock in the dressing table mirror. Behind me on the bed -- Rohan's wife.

I was going to do it. I was going to fully fuck Kashika all on my own. I was going to leave her inseminated for Rohan to find. I could imagine him creeping in, slipping his hand into his wife's knickers and smiling at what he felt and saw. I would be hearing about it at the next tennis game. I certainly would.

Back on the bed, kneeling again and Kashika still with her knickers on. Should I remove? Not this time. Pulled aside gave me sufficient access! Again, my knob went in a little and then I slid forward, my ready oiled penis slippery and its shape just so right to open her. Not a movement from Kashika as I slid onwards up into her until my balls were at her knickers.

Up behind her tummy button, up inside her body, my knob and my cock -- such an invasion into her - and, importantly, that little slit, that little mouth at the end of my penis that would exude, would spurt my cum, was right inside.

Slowly I eased myself down onto Kashika, lying upon her body as I had done with Rohan there, and began to fuck in earnest, in and out beside her pulled aside panties. Building up, pausing and building up again. No tickling Rohan fingers. No finger up my bottom. I was in control. My cock just so hard, fucking lovely Kashika until -- oh, the pleasure of it, such glorious spurts into her. Oh, the exquisite naughtiness, yes, badness of the act. Rohan's permission but not Kashika's.