Be My Guest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rohan would, I was sure, revel in finding her full of semen, I doubted very much that Kashika would be sanguine about it, still less revel, if she knew her body had been so invaded. Slowly I withdrew my softening penis from her.

I pulled the knickers back into position, back over Kashika's mounded lips, back so it would hold my semen inside, not let it, perhaps, run out onto the sheets. I liked the idea. I liked the idea very much as I stood and looked down at the still sleeping woman. Not my wife -- but the wife of a friend. Even if he was happy about what I had done, even if he would be excited and delighted to find his wife ready inseminated, I still found it pleasing to think my stuff was inside this beautiful girl. To know I had just taken Rohan's wife. There she was, gorgeous and virtually naked but for those knickers -- with my semen all inside her.

A last look at the sleeping and now inseminated woman and then I made my way back out of the bedroom and down the stairs. Dressed and respectable, I exited Rohan and Kashika's front door and drove home. I had not needed to run naked and erect to my car!

It was a bit of a surprise to find Vickie up and waiting for me. Not only up but dressed for sex. She has a penchant for sexy underwear. She likes foreplay dressed in bra, knickers, garter belt and white stockings. Uh, oh! Barely twenty minutes before I had been fucking Kashika. Could I in any way perform? Not able to get an erection was not something Vickie had ever experienced with me. I was always 'on tap' even if she increasingly was not!

Waiting up and wanting sex was unusual. Had some sixth sense alerted her that perhaps I was up to something? I certainly had been and very recently -- right up Kashika.

I kissed Vickie and the returned kiss was less than chaste -- straight to tongues. If only I had had a drink, alcohol on my breath, I could have pleaded 'brewer's droop' but I hadn't had a drop. My eyes opened wide. Vickie's hand on my trousers -- at the front -- right over my soft penis. She just didn't do that so quickly.

"I'll take a shower."

But how long could I be over that? I wasn't normally one to spend a long time over that.

Perhaps Vickie expected me to come back into the room, slightly damp, naked and with my cock sticking up and out in front of me, like I seemed to be doing more and more with Rohan in the showers. Not unusual for me to do that of an evening when she was in bed, but the normal reaction was something like 'put it away' or 'not tonight' or a raising of the eyes to the ceiling. This time I came in in my pyjamas, desperate to hide my flaccidity. Was my infidelity caught and potentially exposed? Of course, I could just have said 'not tonight' but I knew she would wonder why.

My strategy to avoid penile sexual relations as long as possible. Easy to lie down on my front on the bed and kiss her, nuzzle her neck and spend a long time at that before I even touched her breasts. And like all women, Vickie really liked having her breasts touched. Fun to touch and then lick without getting to the nipples. And weren't they hard when I finally did play with them. One at a time, sucking as if she was still in milk.

And then down, down on her. Spending time, creeping up on her sex, not perhaps my usual somewhat hurried efforts when I was keen to bring penis into play. My cock was not playing and that was the trouble. He had been playing away -- and that was the trouble. I needed time to get hard again. And wasn't Vickie wet when I reached her pussy, it was leaking out over her outer lips, reaching my tongue even before it slipped into her 'honey pot' or 'soup bowl.' Plentiful hot 'soup' for me to lap up. Just what I would normally have wanted. Hot and wet -- so good to sink into.

I took my time, ignoring Vickie's pleas to be 'fucked' -- just not possible without an erection. But I certainly fucked her with my tongue. It went in and out! And I teased her by leaving her own erection alone for some minutes. The way her thighs clamped around my head when I touched that with the tip of my tongue!

Finally, I felt a stirring, a recovery of interest, a thickening of my penis, it starting to return to the shape it had had not long before when inside Kashika, before the little slit had so spewed into her. My masculinity returning as I sucked and teased Vickie's 'little man' into orgasm. She came all right, came big time, thrashing about on the bed.

"Fuck me now, fuck me now, anyway you want."

I fucked my wife from behind. Her bottom up and her head in her pillow. Raised hips and splayed knees, bottom up in the air. Me kneeling behind her trying to get my cock hard enough to go in and stay in. Thoughts of Kashika like that. I had fucked her like that, had pushed into her whilst she was fast asleep yet in that crouched, bottom raised position. Rohan had talked of taking her anally and certainly her brown star had been as visible as Vickie's. What would that be like? Rohan had said he did not think Kashika would stay asleep through that! Yet he had been planning on that. But if she did. He had talked of double penetration. He in her bottom, me in her vagina. A double fuck. The thought! Two hard cocks ramming together. My penis at last firmed itself, and I slid easily into Vickie, my thighs touching her soft bottom. My penis hard enough. I had done it! I could always fake an orgasm now and Vickie would not know -- no risk now of her wondering why I could not 'get it up,' not act normally. No risk that my dalliance would be discovered.

But could I ejaculate for real, could I cum a second time so soon? Awfully I was imagining fucking Kashika not my wife. Perhaps many husbands think of other women whilst fucking their wives, imagining neighbours, friends, niece or babysitter or simply women they have admired in pictures and videos -- maybe film stars. Adding novelty and new stimulus to a too familiar ritual. My experiences with Kashika too novel and fresh to be described as 'familiar. I had, though, fucked her three times already -- were more to cum?

In and out of my probably patiently waiting wife, probably now keen to snuggle down and sleep. Sometimes after coming she can get too sensitive for intercourse and it might have to be her hand. The trouble there -- what if I can't cum? Best to cum for real soon or fake it. Thoughts of fucking Kashika. Rohan standing there waiting; waiting his turn or maybe waiting to enjoy the cream pie I would make. And both times he had been there he had wriggled his finger into my anus, had stroked me behind my balls as I came. I liked that.

I was getting close, and Vickie knew that. As she so often did, I felt her fingers stroking my perineum, tickling the sensitive spot behind my swinging balls.

"Touch my bottom, dear, yes there. Go on, yes fuck me!"

And she did. A rare occurrence but there was her finger on my anus pushing and getting in a little way; moreover, pushing it a little in and out -- fucking me as I had requested. Her finger fucking me as I fucked her so wet sex with my now solid and capable cock.

I spurted, I came -- a different feeling from fucking Kashika a little before. An ache to my well used balls and more electric stabs of feeling than with Kashika. A good cum and almost before I'd finished Vickie was pulling away from me, her fingers leaving me as she collapsed on the bed. I fell down beside her, and I am not sure my penis had actually fully softened before I was fast asleep.