All Comments on 'Be Prepared - For Anything'

by Falcinator

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
really?

Is this supposed to be even mildly erotic? You kind of suck as a writer, if so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Flow

No writing is perfect but I liked that you had an idea and carried it through. I also enjoyed that you didn't shy away from some violence but didn't get graphic with it either. Overall you've made a good story here and I hope to see more of this kind in the future!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Uhrm, I was pleasantly surprised when I tripped on this story and fell in love...uhrm...don't tell people I said that. At the beginning I didn't quite understand the need for all the technical - what seemed to be at that time - clutter, but the presentation didn't fuck with my concentration and there was no need to skip parts. It was only later at the ending (which almost ended me!), that it dawned you were employing both meanings of 'Be prepared' - pretty nifty! My favourite moment is just after she had drunk from the pool - hahahaha. Oh, and that must be the weirdest snuff I've read in my life. Thanks for a remarkable story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't empathasize

What your character is doing is illegal. I was sorely sodas pointed when she escaped. While I disagree with the doctor's methods, I disagree even more with your character's motives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
That was hot

if a bit creepy. Glad to see you back. Still hope there will be update of Super College...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting.

But it really doesn't make any sense. Why was she breaking in for information? Was there a reason for the creatures? Why did he let her go then come back so she could very conveniently kill him and escape? Well I won't get the time back I spent reading it but, you could add a chapter so it makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hmmm

sounds like someone else plays some Shadowrun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFalcinator@Falcinator
I like to explore ideas in my stories, sometimes because I think the scene is hot, sometimes because I find the sex to be a way to explore more interesting and/or deeper issues. I frequently write of control and loss of control, including the ultimate loss of control that is...