Beach Ball Booty

Story Info
Silicone booty gets first timer.
1.2k words
4.11
19.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
puzziboi
puzziboi
273 Followers

"Uh...Excuse me, miss," the light-brown, slim-built dude with long dreads said, approaching the bent over cutie with the rotund rump wiggling from side to side.

"Yes," the rich chocolate vixen stood up.

He studied the angel from head to toe. "Ohhhhh. My bad...I thought you was..."

"A girl," the effeminate dude giggled. "What made you decide I wasn't," he smiled.

"Uhhhh...I mean...uh..."

"Look I'm not offended I was just curious."

"You still look like a chick for real with all that ass. But I guess I noticed the flat chest and you kinda got a bulge in the front."

"Oh yeah! I do. I'm glad you like my booty,"replied the guy with the low top, bottle blond haircut.

"I ain't gay or nothing," the other guy protested.

"I didn't say you were," he winked. "I'm Strawberry. What's your name?"

"I'm D. Hey," he darted his eyes around. "Go into that bathroom behind you to the left. I'll come in a couple minutes after you."

"Okay!"

Strawberry turned and walked away. He made sure to sashay quite noticeably. His thirty-six inch derriere shook vigorously.

The otherwise straight man watched discreetly until Strawberry disappeared. Then he slowly strolled towards the restroom pavilion.

"Sup," D said.

"You," smirked Strawberry.

"Mane...That ass phat! How you get it like that?"

"I got some ass shots," admitted the slightly shorter fellow.

"Damn!"

"Touch it!"

"Fuck, nigga! That shit feel like two big ol' marshmallows."

"Tee hee! Thank you! You should come to my room and chill."

"Oh. You got a telly?"

"Yeah. At the Royal Court on Lenoir."

"I know where that is. I just got off work. Was gonna go for a run. But shit...What we gon' do?"

"We can just chill. Maybe have a drink. You smoke?"

"Yeah! But I ain't got none on me."

"I got you."

"Say less."

"Follow me. I'm in a red Mustang."

"Bet. I got a gold Tahoe."

Strawberry locked D's number into his phone and pulled down his leggings to reveal his naked badonkadonk.

"You crazy," he cawed, smacking the plump rear-end in front of him. "Get outta here. I'm finna be right behind you."

They made it to the motel and Deion studied the hefty booty bottom boy as he walked to the door. Inside the room. Strawberry told him it would be just a couple of moments to get freshened up. He also advised his guest that he could help himself to anything to drink in the mini fridge.

Deion checked to see what Strawberry wanted. He then fixed himself some Paul Masson and Coke and some vodka with orange juice for the host.

He scrolled through social media while he waited for Strawberry to complete the beautification ritual.

"I'm ready," Strawberry announced, walking out of the bathroom.

Deion just sat there. Slack-jawed. Staring.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yeah! Damn! You look good as hell!"

"Thank you!"

"You always wear shit that say 'sissy' on it?"

That word was spelled out in rhinestones on the black collar around the punk's neck. It also had a leash attached to it. Likewise, it was in white letters around the waistband of pink jockstrap that had a small lace tutu attached to it.

"This is my first time wearing them!"

"Like I said, damn!"

"Glad you like."

"And you put on make-up too."

"Guilty," laughed the femme bottom. "Hope that's okay."

"Hell yeah! It's great!"

"What would you like me to do?"

"I wanna see you twerk that ass."

"Grab my leash and I'll do it for you, daddy!"

D took hold and watched with amazement. "Damn! Yo' ass move like Jell-O!"

"You like that?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"I want you to record me twerking on my phone."

"I ain't tryna be on cam."

"You won't be. You'll just be recording me and holding it."

"Yeah," he shrugged his shoulders.

Strawberry unlocked the device and handed it over. "Please tell me how you want me to shake it."

"Twerk that big ole ass for daddy, bitch," he began. "Damn! That's a phat ass!"

"You like it, daddy?"

"I love it! Look like you got two beach balls back there."

"You crazy," the sissy giggled. "You wanna spank me?"

"Hell yeah!"

WHAP.

WHAP.

The fleshy round rump reverberated.

"Ooh wee," the third shift worker gawked.

"How long you been into femboys?"

"I ain't been. I just seen you and was like, 'Damn! Look at all that booty!'"

"I feel so special."

"You is, boo! What about that weed though?"

"Oh yeah. Let me get it."

Strawberry collected his phone before grabbing a blunt from a sandwich bag.

D lit up and took a few puffs before passing it off.

After doing the same, Strawberry fell to his knees. "I wanna suck your dick!"

"Shit! Be my guest," Deion pulled down his basketball shorts.

"Can you record me doing this too?"

"Yeah! Can you send me the vids?"

"Totally!"

Strawberry got to work as D filmed.

"Oh fuck! That's some good head, bitch! Suck that big dick!"

Strawberry paused and asked, "Am I good faggot cocksucker, daddy?"

"The best! Get back on it! Look at all this phat ass," he smacked it for good measure. "Tiny waist. Big ol' butt! Let me nut real quick. Then I wanna fuck you!"

"You wanna cum on my pretty gay face?"

"Hell yeah!"

Strawberry began humming on D's balls and stroking his engorged manhood.

"Ahhhhhh, fuuuuuuuuck," roared the man. Six huge pulses of ejaculate shot from his dick and landed on Strawberry's face. "Oh shit!"

"Mmm! Tasty," Strawberry professed. "That dick still hard! You ready to fuck me!"

"Yeah! Suck it some more first!"

Strawberry went back to delivering that most expert of blowjobs. Until, D announced that he was ready to fuck.

"I ain't gon' be able to hold this while I fuck you."

"It's cool. You can wear a mask and I can prop it up."

"You got a mask?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Give it here and toot that thang up!"

Once D put on the ski mask, Strawberry positioned the device to capture the intercourse.

"Damn! This ass is so phat," he extolled, slamming his rod into the clenched rectum. "Pussy tight as fuck too!"

"You like this big booty?"

"Hell yeah! You so chocolatey! Take this dick, bitch!"

"Fuck me," wailed the cherub of a boi. "Fuck my faggot ass!"

"Yeah! I'm fucking this faggit ass!"

"Am I better than your girlfriend?"

"Way better, faggit! Get this dick! Throw it back!"

"Yes, sir! Give it to me."

"Look at that muthafucka bounce. Look so damn good!"

"That's cause you got a big dick!"

D massaged and kneaded the massive cakes as he hammered away.

"Your dick feels so good, D!"

"This pussy feel good!"

"Fuck me!"

"Hell yeah! You got me up her fucking boipussy for the first time!"

"Is it good to you?"

"Fuck yeah!"

They moved onto their sides and D thundered harder.

"Oh my god," whined Strawberry.

"You like this dick?"

"I love it!"

"I can't believe I'm doing this shit, but it feel so good!"

D pounded Strawberry like this for a while then bent the slutty bottom boi over the bed. There, he took no mercy on the now open anus. He slammed with all his might.

They kept going and going.

puzziboi
puzziboi
273 Followers