Beach Body Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood in front of them, the moonlight glancing off the frames. One was taken on her graduation, her father beaming proudly and wearing his grinning daughter's square cap, the tassel hanging over his face. Beside it was a slightly smaller photo, but in this one there were three figures. An oversized man sitting in a swing that was too small for him with a gleeful girl on his lap, a woman hanging onto the chains behind them and smiling the brightest smile. Her mother. That was the first time she had learned to push herself on a swing properly. She remembered yelling for her father to watch her as she went higher and higher. Nora felt like she ought to start crying, felt her breath catch, but she didn't.

"Nora?"

She turned, her father barely in the doorway, his shoulders almost filling it.

"Hi Dad," she said quietly. There was a sniffle. He stepped into the room, saw the shimmering in his daughter's eyes.

"Are you okay?"

There was a nod but she turned away from him, now focused back on her desk. She felt his presence behind her. The incredible stillness of the man.

"Do you miss her?" she asked him then, staring at her old smile on the swing. "I miss her..."

"Of course you do," said Adrian. "And of course I do." There was silence that followed, the neighbourhood remarkably quiet. Not even a cricket.

"Is that why you..." she started and heard her own voice shaking. She swallowed and had to power through her thoughts. "Is that why you've been with me? Because you miss her?"

She might have expected him to take longer to respond, but she felt him move closer, his radiant warmth on her back.

"No ... it's not like that," he said. Nora wasn't sure she could believe him. She knew she was just a pale imitation of her mother. "I wanted..." he began but stopped, unable to think of the words and wanting to see her face. "Nora." She closed her eyes, trying to keep her tears back, fists clenching. "Nora listen to me..."

"Stop lying to me!" she screamed, spinning around. Her throat felt hot and her vision was blurred. She blinked, saw the shocked expression of her father and realised what she had done. The burning guilt didn't let her settle after the outburst. "You keep saying I'm gorgeous and pretty and whatever...I'm not one of your clients! I don't need you telling me things like that to stroke my ego... you keep saying you want me but... how can you? I'm your daughter! I'm... I'm not her!"

Adrian was a stone under the rage of his daughter. He saw the mixture of confusion and anger and immediate regret in her eyes. He shook his head, trying to find his words, unable to move from this spot and desperately hoping she wouldn't leave. Then he saw her try to pass him but his hand shot out and he took her wrist. She stilled against him, his grip gentle, looking up into his eyes.

"Nora... I know you're not Anne," he said, his voice quiet like a calm sea. "You're... you're nothing like her." She saw his lips curl and Nora's heart thudded in her chest and she could no longer move. "It's funny," he went on, his eyes down, that smile still on his face. "I used to think to myself that you won the genetic lottery thanks to having a dad like me, and a mother like her. Jokingly. Just to myself. After college I just looked at you and realised you were so beautiful but we barely had anything to do with it. Just the way you carried yourself. That kindness in your eyes... I was struck. I didn't realise I wanted you then. Then you left for good and I I thought my growing loneliness was because I missed my daughter."

Nora gulped, enraptured by the pools of blue that were her father's eyes.

"When I saw you... sweating. Making those sounds... I thought of nothing else all night after that first workout," he told her. "All I could think about was you. There was no room for anyone else. Your body... I had an urge to help you. Make you stronger. But really... I just wanted to make you feel good. Feel good about yourself. Feel good in your body," he licked his lips, gently pulled her closer, all subconsciously. "And you made me... feel so good. And then we were... together. And we did things. And all the while... all I could think about was you. This incredible woman. Smart. Sexy. Slutty... my daughter. And I know it was wrong but... I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be with you. You, Nora. "

She was squeezing his hands now, her heart a hammer. His cheeks were pink, even in the dinge of her moonlit room.

"Dad..." she whispered, all of her doubts gone as she stared into him. His brow crinkled, uncertain, head low.

"Nora... can I-?"

She kissed him. It was their first kiss and they both were surprised by the thought. The ridiculous idea that they had fucked and sucked each other but never kissed... yet this was more intimate than anything they had done before. Adrian melted against his daughter, tasting her mouth, her tongue. She held onto him, moaning into him as she breathed his breath. They parted, panting, and Nora could feel his hardness pressed between their bodies.

"Tell me again," she commanded, pulling his face close then planting fluttering kisses on his lips, his cheeks, his chin, his neck.

"I want you..." he breathed, moving forward to show it. "Nora I want you..."

"I need you, dad," she countered. She took his tongue with hers again and drank in his spit as they drifted towards her childhood bed. She turned him and pushed him in the chest. He landed on his back, the bed squeaking under his weight. She was on top of him, clawing at his buttons, licking his mouth. "I need you... I need you inside me..."

"Oh my god Nora," Adrian groaned, her hand now squeezing him over his jeans. "You... you're such a slut..." he ventured, and she squealed with delight. He wanted to take her, then and there, but a little cautionary voice poked through his mind. "Wait Nora... do you have a... I don't have any..." he was stammering, not wanting to ruin the moment but so caught up he was barely thinking. Nora realised what he meant and though she was a nasty little slut she wasn't ready for that kind of mistake. Unfortunately she had not been that prepared, not for the barbeque.

"I don't have any either," she said, biting her lip. She could feel her wetness running down her thighs. With no panties in the way she was already dripping onto the bedsheets. She smiled, wiping the drool from her face. "I have an idea."

Adrian felt a weight lifted off him and sat up. Nora was pulling out her desk drawer and started rummaging through it even though it was basically empty. He remembered clearing them years ago. Then there was a wooden click and Nora lifted a panel. A false bottom. There was a secret compartment that he had no idea about. From it she took out a small plastic box, and from that she pulled out something small and shiny. A glimmering silver. He was confused and watched perplexed as she returned and sat down at the foot of her twin bed. She wiped the small object with her fingers, squinted at it then Adrian finally caught its rounded triangular silhouette, and the small flared base. Nora stuck the silver buttplug into her mouth and sucked it for a few seconds.

Her mesmerised father was still, occasionally flicking his eyes back to the opened drawer but the distracting show eventually became his focus. "Take your shirt off," Nora commanded then, still licking her little metal toy. "And your pants. Everything..." For a second Adrian was worried, but pulled his shirt off anyway. He paused to watch Nora slowly roll up her light sundress, tracing the tip of the silver plug up her thigh. "Watch me, dad" she told him. "Watch me."

She smiled, her father getting naked quickly, that glorious bulge finally freed and casting a long shadow on her sheets. She touched her silky lips with the cool metal and rolled it lower, finding herself and chewing her lip. Her still being in her sundress while her dad was completely stripped down had her wetter than anything. He was watching and she spread her legs, pressing the hard point against her tight but easing ring. She spat onto her other hand, lowered it and spread more natural lubricant onto herself before going back to work on her hole with her toy. Adrian gripped a pillow, wanting to grip himself but that felt like it would distract from her 'performance'. He was watching his daughter slowly push a silver butt plug into her ass, that pussy leaking all over her knuckles. It didn't take long and soon Nora slid more and more of the oversized bullet into her, keeping two fingers at the flair and then moaning as the bulge passed the threshold and the rest was sucked right in.

Adrian realised he was holding his breath, then found his jaw dropping as Nora turned to get on her hands and knees and raised her ass into the air. "Watch me..." she repeated, head low on the bed as she started to toy with herself in front of him. As she stretched her tight sphincter with methodical patience. Her dad was trying to keep his breath calm and couldn't help but hold himself now. His rod was hot in his hand, throbbing. A minute later, when Nora turned again, this time pawing towards him he let go of cock and she caught it. She kissed the tip, gave it a few cursory licks before swallowing him up again. He groaned, suffering the warm wet mouth of his daughter and seeing her ass still raised. He couldn't see it but he knew there was that fat plug in her rectum. He grunted again, hitting the back of her throat then she withdrew his iron hardness with a splatter of thick saliva. Her gaze burned up at him. "Are you ready?"

Adrian was ready for just about anything now, still only halfway connecting the dots. Nora spun around again, her ass so close to him he could smell her wonderful, dripping essence. Her hand came up between her legs, fingers gliding through her moist folds then up to the little silver circle between her spread cheeks. The final piece of the puzzle fell into place and his body practically moved on its own.

He put his hands on her hips, then moved them onto her ass.

"You want me to... in your..." Adrian had to ask, his disbelief clear. Nora was struck by his boyish grin.

"Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass before dad?" she asked. God she wished she could take a photo of his face. When he recovered he nodded and Nora clenched around the plug.

"Only a couple of times," he confessed, licking his lips and staring at the silver circle. And never like this. Never without a condom. He reached for it now, felt its oddly warm surface and then slipped his fingers around to catch the hold. Nora was gleeful, feeling his knuckles between her cheeks and then cooed as he gave an experimental tug.

"Please... ohhh..." she moaned, wanting him to go faster because she was so ready but also not wanting to rush him. The plug was gently and slowly extracted, Adrian marvelling at the sight of her perfect butthole as it gaped that fraction of a moment with it finally removed. Nora gripped onto the mattress and bit her lip, feeling his warm head tap against her. It was like electricity, finally feeling his skin again hers, and she did all she could not to just back up onto him. Make him fill whatever hole was nearby.

Adrian was cautious but unrelenting, and he rubbed that tight bud a few times and began easing in. She was warmed up, taking the bulbous head easily, Nora whimpering with joy to feel his heated flesh. He only paused a second, pushing more of his wet cock into her ass, inch by inch. The tightness was incredible, yet almost halfway through he felt like she was absorbing him and he went with it. Until there was hiss, Adrian stopped, waited, felt Nora then gently push back onto him and they worked together fill her all of the way with hard cock. He pressed flush against her ass, completely buried. There was no room for any more. Nora was drooling, mouth agape, her body on a knife's edge. She felt so completely full. So complete in that moment.

He started to move. Nora felt her pussy quiver and dribble and soak into the sheets. "Oh fuck... yes..." she moaned. The length of him was one thing, but the girth... she was so stretched when he was pulling out, and he was so deep when he plunged back inside. She was going to cum in minutes... in seconds... she heard her father's grunting. He fucked her in the ass with slow, flush strokes and her nerves sparked for every inch. The mattress springs squeaked. There was an effort made by the girl to reach back, to touch her throbbing clit, but with each successive plunge she knew nothing else would be needed, as long he kept fucking her. Her arms flopped.

Adrian gripped her ass, spreading her cheeks each time he pushed into her tight channel. To feel the inside of her without anything in between them was unreal. The moans and groans coming from her had him sweating and panting. He wanted to rip off that dress she still wore, most if it slid up her back now but muffling her tits. Maybe another day, he thought, planting himself deep. She made a final, guttural noise, Adrian feeling her insides twitch and twist and he shove it into her.

Nora was cumming, her deepest button pushed, her desires heard through a joyful wail. It was heartbreakingly wonderful, then she felt him flooding her. She felt the pulsing of his cock as he filled her ass. She shook, a stronger orgasm taking her and she had no breath. She saw ahead of her the photo on her desk of just a father and daughter at graduation. A smiling pair, on a happy day. Nora was happier now, she knew. Filled with happiness. Filled with cum.

She was weak then, drooping onto the bed, her body tingling. He was still plugged in her ass.

The world moved for a moment, her father picking her up, moving her around. In the process she felt his cock pull loose and she whined, but her head found a pillow and strong arms wrapped around her. He had cum inside her. That was all she could think about until she felt his lips on her neck. She rolled herself into him, saw him in the dark, his face sweaty and handsome. He took her mouth with his. She smiled, settling into her father's chest, feeling his calming heartbeat and his cum dribbling out of her until she fell asleep.

12