Beach Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
The daughter and her mother with her mother's lover.
7.4k words
4.77
19.8k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers

Thank you loyal followers and welcome new readers. If you like what you read please VOTE and COMMENT. I love to knowing you appreciate my stories. All characters are over 18 years of age. All players are consenting adults.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

JULIE PEPLINSKA

Years before that fateful day when Max found Gloria lying naked on the beach, she and her daughter Julie lived by themselves in their cosy secluded farmhouse, surrounded by miles of bright green sugarcane, a remote coastline and the high, blue sky.

Like all moms, Gloria had always thought her daughter was pretty, but as she girl grew up, the proud mother watched the little girl shed her everyday cuteness like an old coat. Seemingly growing and reshaping before Gloria's eyes, the gangly teenager blossomed into a superb looking young woman - not simply beautiful but sexy and desirable - a younger version of herself.

It was a resemblance that Gloria began to find enticing.

The more Julie grew to look like her mom, the more beautiful she became. She had her mother's perfect oval face, the same luscious hooded eyes and aquiline nose, and her body - athletic but supremely feminine - and the same big, bell-shaped breasts that seemed to grow visibly larger every day. She had strong thighs and shapely calves... the same long brown legs as her mom. Julie even styled her thick, jet black hair the same as Gloria - long and wavy, over her shoulders like Angelina Jolie.

Their similarities weren't lost on Julie either. The teenager had recognised how beautiful her mother was at a very early age, following her around like a lost puppy. She saw how people of all ages and sexes admired and flirted with her mom and Julie loved the way a room would fall silent when her mother walked in. She was everything the star-struck girl wanted to be.

Like taking the first steps on a long journey, their affair started innocently enough. Their natural affection gradually became more and more a mutual attraction, each year becoming more intense... more tactile. Over time they grew closer than any mother and daughter had any right to be.

At first, Gloria worried that her husband would think their closeness was inappropriate but Jim didn't appear to mind. He seemed to love that they were so close, even encouraged it. Gloria began to realise he was getting off watching them, inventing sexy mother-daughter fantasies in his big stupid head.

For a long time, she turned a blind eye, putting up with his joblessness, his alcoholism and his limp useless cock but his progressively more outrageous behaviour started to worry her. She began to see him jerking off when she and Julie were playing around, becoming more and more obvious as time went on. Innocent pillow fights in the lounge room, or splashing about in the old above ground pool in their bikinis, or their Sunday afternoon cuddles in front of the television, were all erotic fantasies to him. Even Julie noticed.

"Oh god momma," she'd say. "He's doing it again..."

Turning to look Gloria would invariably catch him ducking out of sight, back into the gloom of the hallway or behind a hedge. "Grow up Jim for god's sake!'

When she began to find her teenage daughter's panties caked with cum she knew something had to be done.

Coming home early from work one day she found Jimbo outside the house peering through the bathroom window. He was drunk as a skunk, swaying back and forth, with a bottle of bourbon in one hand and his cock in the other. His pants were down around his knees and he was jerking off, moaning and groaning between taking long gurgling pulls from the nearly empty bottle... way too preoccupied to notice his wife sneaking up behind him.

When she looked over his shoulder and saw Julie in the shower, soaping her gorgeous body, jets of warm steamy water cascading down her perfect figure, something snapped in her gentle, long-suffering mind and within the space of an hour, the lives of Gloria and Julie Peplinska changed forever.

Gloria saw red. Snatching up the first weapon that came to hand (a long handle shovel that was leaning conveniently against the side of the house) she brought it way back over her shoulder like a baseball bat before swinging it with all her might, hitting him hard across the side of the head.

The pervert went down like the sack of shit he was.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU LOUSY PIECE OF SHIT," she screamed.

All of her bottled up unhappiness, distaste and rage exploding... Lifting the shovel up again, she slammed it down on his shoulders as he tried to stand up.

"GET OUT!" "GET OUT!" "GET OUT!"

Another hard swing across his bare naked ass as he tried to get up flattened him a third time.

When she finally let him onto his knees he looked up at her in fear. He was big enough and physically strong enough to do whatever he wanted but he was a coward at heart and the look of blind hatred on Gloria's face, panting with rage, made him cower.

He went.

A little later, as he stormed out of the house, a duffle full of possessions over his shoulder, a measure of bravado returned.

"You fuckin' bitches'll NEVER SEE ME AGAIN!" he screamed drunkenly.

"I've had 'nough o be'in second fuckin" fiddle 'roun 'ere... you cunts can 'ave each fuckin' other!"

As the two women watched him stumble into his car. Julie put her arm around Gloria's waist and lay her head on her mother's breast. Her sweet beautiful mom was not used to angry altercations and the girl could see she was upset. She could feel her heart beating fast...

When he wound down the window for a parting shot he saw them arm in arm.

"FUCKIN' LESSO'S'" he shrieked and took off down the driveway in a hail of gravel, out through the gates and down the highway.

"I... I... thought he was so handsome when I was younger," Gloria gasped, as they watched the car dwindle into the distance. "And he... he... turned into that..."

"He was a pig momma," said Julie, squeezing her mom tight. "He used to look at me... and play with himself."

"I'm sorry baby," muttered Gloria, kissing the top of her daughters head. "I should have taken better care..."

"I hate them all," sobbed the naive young girl. "If you weren't here to stand up for me..."

She left the rest unsaid. Julie may have been young but she wasn't stupid. Her tears were for the countless millions of young girls in the world who had fathers like hers, vulnerable little kids assaulted by the man who should protect them.

"Now, now baby girl, they're not all bad," smiled Gloria wisely. "A special fellow will just work into your life one day and sweep you off your feet..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MULHOLLAND DRIVE

With the looser gone they were left to their own devices, all alone in their remote farmhouse, with nobody to hold them in check.

Even before Jim left them, Gloria used to have dreams about her daughter, sexy naked groping intertwined sorts of dreams that left her a wet sweaty mess in the morning. Now he was gone she let her fantasies take over her waking hours as well... a wonderful guilty pleasure.

She began inventing excuses to be near the young nymph.

Julie loved her mother's extra attention, parading around naked in front of the older woman on the slimmest of pretences - bathing for example. Long happy discussions about this and that were had while Julie lay in the tub. Her mom sat on the toilet seat listening attentively to her stories and ogling her tight athletic body and full pert breasts. Or maybe Jules changing out of her school uniform, moving with the sexy grace of a pole-dancer - intentionally teasing her mother till the older woman flushed red with embarrassment.

Desire ran the other way as well. They brushed each other's thick black hair a hundred strokes every day. It became an intensely intimate time that they both loved. When her turn was done Julie liked to massage her mom's shoulders, her neck and down her arms... tempted by Gloria's beautiful big breasts. How she longed to cup them... feel her mom's warm soft flesh...

When her mom modelled a new pair of jeans she'd bought, Julie just couldn't keep her hands off.

"They fit you so well momma," said Julie huskily, running her hand over her mothers perfect peach, denim-clad, butt...

Gloria could feel her daughter's hand lingered in the deep declivity between her ass cheeks and had to make a conscious effort not to spread her legs. She felt sure the girl wanted to explore further and then they would cross the line... the invisible line between a normal mother and daughter relationship and her most private fantasies...

With nobody to say it was wrong, a once motherly peck on the cheek became a long lingering kiss on the lips... especially at night before bed...

"Good night baby," Gloria would say, taking her slim daughter voluptuously into her arms. "Good night mommy," Julie would say in return, as innocent as a lamb. And then they'd kiss like the lovers they were inevitably destined to become... long deep and passionate, tongues exploring each other's mouths... hugging and squeezing... grinding and humping each other's legs... until they'd pull apart, gasping for breath, neither looking at the other as though they'd been caught doing something wrong.

Neither of them did anything but look and daydream until one day, quite by accident, Gloria noticed her large collection of sex toys was being borrowed. She finally grasped that their resemblance to each other was more than skin deep. They not only looked the same but had the same urges as well.

Many's the night Gloria would be ploughing her cunt with one of her big vibrating toys while her overheated mind imagined Julie in the bed across the hallway doing just the same thing - her beautiful young daughter, heaving in orgasmic bliss, dreaming of cock and fucking herself with a big fat dildo she'd borrowed from the top drawer of her mom's bureau.

It might even have been, that the very same big vibrating cock that was bringing Gloria off at that moment had been in Julie's pretty pussy the previous evening...

One warm summer evening the two girls were watching telly. Social outings were scarce at the Peplinska house but neither minded. They didn't want anyone else.

The warmth made their skimpy nightwear seem almost reasonable. Both of the stunningly beautiful women could just as easily have been naked. A glow of perspiration made their bodies glow in the soft light of the reading lamp.

Gloria's sheer black negligee was all bows and lace. It hung down loosely off the high upturned tips of her large bell-shaped breasts and hardly covered her ass. Julie was in an all but translucent pale pink slip that left no part of her body to the imagination. Her firm youthful breasts jutted out like firm round hills compared to her mother's mountains. Both nighties were so short that they flashed their pussies whenever they moved... Gloria's thick curly brown bush... Julie, a sparse trimmed landing strip...

They both pretended not to notice how enticed and excited they were by each other.

Settling comfortably onto the sofa, Gloria put an arm around the girl, as she often did, and Julie rested her head on her mother's chest, her arm reaching about her mom's waist.

The movie was Mulholland Drive, a bizarre murder mystery story with a side story about the relationship of the two heroines.

"You'll love this Jules," said Gloria. "A Hollywood classic..."

As the action on the screen became more steamy, Julie felt a large hardening nipple pressing into her cheek through the sheer black satin. One of the girl's earliest memories was being breastfed at her mom's magnificent big teats (though it's true she wasn't a hundred percent sure if this was real or just wishful thinking). Now she nuzzled against it, rolling her face over the big soft boob, following the hard protruding button, even mouthing it, briefly pursing her lips and suckling through the thin material.

"I... I... don't remember this bit," gasped Gloria as the two actors dressed to look identical, a blonde wig for the Naomi Watts character. Her mouth was dry and she was very conscious of Julie's body pressed against hers...

Naomi Watts and Laura Harrington were kissing, then clothes were being discarded... they were on a bed... wrestling each other in the sexiest lingerie...

"Isn't it raunchy momma?" said Julie in a husky whisper, cupping Gloria's breast through the thin silky fabric...

"Mmmm... they're beautiful," said her mom, running her fingers through her daughter's hair. "Almost... almost as beautiful as you my darling..."

As the actresses on screen made love, Gloria and Julie's innocent snuggle became fondling, then groping...

In a buzz of sexual excitement, Julie felt her mother's warm hand, that had been resting above her knee, moving up her thigh. Julie spread her legs a little and the older woman's fingers brushed casually across her pussy, feathering her clit as though by accident... Holding back a moan of pleasure, she nuzzled in further between her mother's big boobs.

Her mother's hand rested on her crotch... and then cupping it... and (oh yesss momma) rubbing...

Julie groaned and spread her legs wide. Her inquisitive fingers found their way up under Gloria's nightie to squeeze the thick fat nipples that had been tempting her forever...

"Ohhh yesss... my darling girl," gasped Gloria. "I just love that..."

Her fingers on Julie's pussy became more insistent. Gloria's fingers slid up inside Julie's wet cunt...

"Aaaahhh oh yessss momma..."

Sobbing with pleasure, Julie found the thin black straps that held her mom's nightie up and flicked them off her shoulders, first the right and then the left, and let her mothers huge boobs fall free. With a cry of delight, she buried her head in the mammoth cleavage, the big white balloons of flesh all but obscuring her face.

Julie's hips started moving against Gloria's clever fingers. Her mom stroked three fingers in and out between her girls inflamed pussy lips, finger fucking her... making her wetter and wetter...

Jules sucked and squeezed her mom's big nipples in turn, each tweak making Gloria gasp.

"I l... love you, mommy," she gasped, turning her face up to be kissed.

"I... I... love you too baby," sighed Gloria.

Their lips met with a mutual cry of delight, kissing open-mouthed and passionate. All pretence gone, they became the fiery sluts they were always destined to be.

The movie forgotten, they sat up side by side, tongues exploring inside each other's mouths, groping between the others legs... fondling and rubbing, sighing with pleasure as fingers slid inside wet receptive cunts. In a little while, they were heaving against the other's hand, pussies dripping wet, their fingers bringing each other off...

"Ohh mmmm... mumma," sobbed Julie. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

"Mmm... YESSSS... oh, you good girl... good girl... r... rub you momma's big pussy baby..."

"OHHH MUMMA... OOOOH MUMMA..."

"AHHH OHHH YEAH...LIKE THAT BABY... LIKE THAT..."

Moaning and sobbing and then screaming out loud they orgasmed, fingers fucking each other, holding on for dear life as waves of that intense pleasure they both craved wracked their beautiful bodies.

From that night nothing was ever the same again. They slept in the same bed until Max came along.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

JEALOUSY

Julie met Max the morning after her mom and 'The Bum' (as she immediately named him) returned from their week at the beach.

She recognised him straight away as the handsome horny boy outside her mother's window, the boy with the perfect body and the tasty cum and who somehow knew her mother name.

As a rival for her mother's affection, Julie decided to dislike him immediately.

It was only natural that Julie would be jealous. From the day he appeared on the scene, Julie was relegated back to her own room - no more sleeping in the big double bed with mommy - and while her mother was as loving and attentive as ever, those special intimate moments were all but gone now. No more sleeping together, no more sharing a shower, no more cumming together... edging themselves to blissful orgasms, no more of momma's tongue licking her... or her licking momma's big hairy cunt...

Julie missed their sixty-nines the most of all... her hot pussy spread wide over momma's face... and her down between momma's legs, licking and lapping and drinking each other juices. Those were the best orgasms.

Instead, she saw her beautiful mother completely bewitched by this stupid city boy, forever fucking him, tearing at his clothes trying desperately to get at his huge prick. Day after day and night after night they would fuck - hot sweaty fucking - seemingly unconcerned if Julie was watching or not.

Driven by a heady mixture of envy and desire she would follow them to the bedroom and to the bed she and her mother only recently used to share. With tears running down her beautiful cheeks she'd try to time her orgasm to match theirs... at least she could join in on that.

If I had a cock like that momma wouldn't spit on this boy, she thought angrily as she watched him slide his giant prick into her mothers cunt.

Gloria loved her daughter watching them. On his own, Max did things to her she didn't know she was capable of but, knowing Julie was out there, just in the shadows, watching them like a voyeur, added a level of spice that made her orgasms roll on for ages.

As she so often did in her life, Gloria jumped to a conclusion about the situation - convincing herself Julie was just fine. She set up a scenario in her head where her Jules was happy her mother had found a new man, especially one so handsome and kind. She'll love him as a new, better dad, she thought to herself.

The reality was quite the opposite of course, and it didn't take long for things to come to a head.

A few weeks after Max moved in, Julie was watching them for the 'umpteenth time, doing herself with a big black vibrator that was about the same size and shape as Max's cock.

The natural ease and understanding Max and Gloria had with each other fuelled Julie's envy... and her lust. Standing in the darkened hallway she watched them fuck, their bodies moving against each other in a perfectly timed rhythmic dance, a precision machine...

They'd been at it for nearly two hours now, a real marathon. His gigantic cock was reaming her mom in various different ways - that mammoth prick gliding in and out of her mother's cunt with synchronised ease. They were always amazing to watch but this night they were outdoing themselves.

The bedroom smelled of sex and the springs in the old bed were making a raucous repetitive 'eeek/aaauk, eeek/aaauk, eeek/aaauk' sound as they fucked... a bouncy, slow-motion pistoning action. Max and Gloria were both crying with pleasure... chanting 'oohs' and 'ahhhs' in time to the beat... rolling back and forth like they were on a stormy sea...

I don't have momma or the big dick, she thought angrily. It's just not fair...

From past experience, Julie could see they were nearly done. With a practised flick of the wrist, she turned her big toy up to full, concentrating the vibrators rabbit ears on her clitoris just so, teasing herself more aggressively. She knew the couple on the bed were too far gone to notice the noisy buzzing sound.

Blood rushed to her crotch under this renewed onslaught, her inflamed cunt and big hard clitoris tingling... Mmmm... ooooh yesss... nearly there, she thought. Nearly there...

Max was ploughing in and out of her mother from behind, doing her doggy style. As they were facing the doorway, Julie could see their faces. Both the boy and her mom had their eyes closed and were licking their lips salaciously. Their features were distorted - handsome and beautiful faces made ugly with lust. They began talking in tongues - sounds spilling unconsciously from their lips that were normally reserved for animals - a language Julie wasn't privy to.

peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers