Beach Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she saw Max (or Dick With Legs as she'd begun to call him) look up at the ceiling as he pumped in and out, in and out, in and out... she knew he was ready to blow. The boy's eyes were going cross-eyed and his tongue was hanging out of his mouth like the dog he was. He hunched over her mother's big round ass and, grasping her hips, fucked her blindingly fast...

"Aahhh... mmmmmm... ahhhhh... Gloria... G... Gloria..."

Julie pushed the big vibe right up inside her cunt pumping in and out in time to Max's thrusts and frigged her clit with her free hand... gasping with pleasure... mmmm... ooooh yesss...

Mamma was going to cum. Julie saw Gloria's fists were grasping the edge of the mattress in a death grip, pushing back against the boy's cock with rhythmic intensity. Her eyes were wide open now, but with a faraway look that seemed to be staring straight into Julie's soul. Her mouth was slack and a deep groaning sound was coming out... UUUUUUUUUUU, UUUUUUUUUU, UUUUUUUUU, like she was having a stroke. Julie became hypnotised by a thin line of drool that slowly ran down her mummy's perfect chin, dripping onto the bedsheet...

Julie's cunt, virgin to a real cock but a whore to plastic ones, responded perfectly. The faster 'The Dick' fucked her mom, the closer Julie got. She had to lean against the door jamb or she'd have fallen...

Her mom's cry started low getting louder and louder as she orgasmed. Her body shook, shivering like a leaf as Max pounded in and out, in and out - faster and faster and faster as he got off as well...

"OHHHH MAXY... OHHH FUCK YESSSSS... AAHHHH I LOVE YOU..."

and " ooooh fffuck YESSSS... I LOVE YOU GLORIA... OHHH GODDDD... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..."

As they howled their devotions and their sweaty bodies shuddered together, something snapped in Julie's overheated brain. Her mother was crying, sobbing with pleasure as copious amounts of cum squirted inside her...

The outraged teenager stepped into the room, holding her pretty pink nightie up under her tits, still driving the big pulsing toy fast in and out of her cunt, fucking herself in a blur.

"It... it sh... should be meeeeEEEEEE!" she sobbed.

In a post-coital haze, the startled pair on the bed watched speechless as the gorgeous teen fucked herself, bringing herself off in front of them. Her gorgeous young face was flushed... her dark blue eyes flashed... a steady torrent of juices ran down her perfect thighs... the buzzing white toy drove the girl over the edge...

"AhhhhHHH YESSSS..." she cried, "Ohhhh YESSSSS..."

My dear god she's beautiful, thought Gloria.

"AHHHH... FUCKKKK YESSSSS..."

The young girl tottering like a drunk person as her orgasm slammed her, falling to her knees as a wave of girly juices gushed out of her cunt... splattering on the timber floorboards like water from a bucket.

With her legs spread, on her knees in the puddle, Julie eased the huge buzzing toy out of her cunt and looked sorrowfully down at the mess she'd made.

"L... look what you've m... made me do," she sobbed, staggering unsteadily back to her feet.

Still grasping the buzzing toy, she ran out, across the hallway, and into her bedroom like a bizarre relay race runner holding a dripping baton, slamming the door behind her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE MOTHER AND THE DAUGHTER

Gloria was mortified. She realised now, too late, that she had only seen what she wanted to see. Her obsession with her toyboy had been crushing her beautiful daughter. Things had to be put right. The last thing she would ever want was for her special angel to be upset. She left the bewildered Max, spent and spreadeagle on the bed, and went across the hall to Julie's bedroom to knock tentatively on the door.

"GO AWAY!" came the short reply.

Gloria ignored her. Opening the door she stepped inside.

"PLEASE GO AWAY," sobbed the mortified teen.

Julie was lying face down on her single bed crying into her pillow. Gloria saw the short pink nightie had ridden right up her back leaving that beautiful round bubble butt that she loved so much, glowing like a full moon.

How perfect she is, thought her mother fondly. Even though her recent orgasm had almost made her faint, Gloria's ravenous insatiable body tingled at the sight of her daughter's gorgeous ass. She closed the door and sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I DON'T LIKE HIM MUMMA," sobbed Julie. "HES'S TAKEN YOU AWAY FROM ME!"

Gloria excepted Julie's anger affectionately. Her sweet baby hardly ever seemed to get upset but on the rare occasion something was getting up her nose she seemed so unspeakably beautiful to her mother that she invariably won the argument and got her way.

"Nobody could ever take me away from you my darling," said Gloria passionately. "You are everything to me..."

"THEN WHO IS HE?" Julie cried bitterly. "WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?"

Gloria sought the words to explain herself but her daughter's beautiful bottom was distracting... The older women reached out tentatively, lovingly caressing it, up over one side, down into the valley, up over the other side...

"It's... it's a bit of a story my darling," she said. "Shall I tell you?"

Julie's sobbing lessened to a petulant little sniffle. Her momma's hand felt very nice... she knew just where to touch her...

"He knew your name," she muttered sulkily.

"W... What are you saying, sweetie?"

"He knew your name when he came to your window..."

"What? When... When did he come?"

"That sicko 'Dick Boy' was looking in your window weeks ago," she said, talking into her pillow low and furious. "Just like daddy did to me..."

"I... I didn't know that..."

"He came one Wednesday night and watched you and... and... rubbed that big... big..."

"Cock," said Gloria in a bemused undertone.

"Cock," repeated her daughter. "Yeah... big cock. Rubbing that great big hard cock until he... he... god... he... shot his..."

"Cum," finished Gloria, her pointer finger running down the bottom of Julie's butt crack... probing hopefully against her swet puckered asshole...

"Yessss... that's it...," gasped Julie. "His cum... shot it all up against the side of the house... it went off like a hose... I heard it splatter from where I was..."

"Hiding?"

"He was out there ma!" exclaimed Julie, rolling over onto her back and up onto her elbows. She realised her mother had caught her out. "He was out there watching you... I heard you screaming his name..."

Her mother gave her that slow sultry smile that always made Julie tingle. Far from being frightened or upset by this news, her mom seemed happy ...even excited.

"You're not surprised," she whispered, looking her beautiful mother up and down. Her voluptuous mature body sent shivers down Julie's spine. Her momma's huge pendulous breasts formed a deep inviting cleavage in the sheer black satin nightie she was wearing...

"No... no, my beautiful dear, I'm not."

"Well I don't like him momma," sobbed the beautiful nymphette. "I want you... I love you more..."

"Oh my sweet love," gushed Gloria sweeping the girl into her arms. "I love you more than anyone..."

Julie, still petulant, was willing to be comforted. She let her mom climb into her little single bed and when Gloria was comfortably leaning back against the wrought iron bedhead, the younger girl backed herself in between her mothers spread legs and, pulled a sheet up over them. Laying back, she nestled her head in that warm little notch on Gloria's shoulder, just under her chin. Her momma's big soft tits were like cushions.

"Let me tell you the whole story sweetheart," said Gloria.

Her arms under the covers snuck down over Julie's waist and onto her daughters pussy. Stroking and teasing Julie's insatiable cunt, she told the girl everything, holding nothing back - from the moment she and Max first met on her lonely beach, what they did to each other, his massive cock inside her - in her cunt or in her ass, and his wonderful tongue and how expert he was with it.

She described how she liked to suck his big cock and swallow all his cum... mmmm... so good!

Julie was soon breathing heavily and quickly, moving against her mom's hand...

"I can show you how dear," she said, fondling Julie's clitoris. "It's a bit tricky at first but you'll get the hang of it..."

Gloria explained how she'd run away from him all those months ago and how he searched her out and found her again, the drawing he did of her and the big beautiful painting, their recent week of bliss in his romantic Bedouin tent...

She told her story and played Julie's hot young body like a virtuoso musician playing her instrument, sweet and perfect. Julie began panting with lust, gasping and moving her body against her mother's clever fingers. Her overexcited young body was on the brink of another earth-shattering climax.

"Oh mommy..." she sobbed. "Ohhh fuck mummy..."

The intimate caress her mother was giving made Julie forgive everything.

"Yes, yes, alright sweetheart," murmured Gloria in her ear. "You're ready to cum now aren't you my darling?"

"Mmmmm oooohh YESSSS MOMMA..."

"Shall I make you cum baby?"

"OOOHHH... YES...YES... OH YES... PLEASE..."

"Let's do it now."

Holding the girl tight and kissing her neck, she rubbed Julie's clitoris just right... a blur of speed... then a slow firm caress... repeat... repeat...

"Good girl... let it happen... good girl..."

"Oh, mom... oh mommy... OH MUMMA.."

"It's you I love my darling... only you... forever and ever it's you I love... "

"OHHHHHH MUMMA... OH MUMMA... OH MUMMA... YES... YES... YES... AHHHHHHHGG..."

Max stroked his hardon listening to Julie's howls of pleasure and he was ready, big cock in hand, when Gloria came back to bed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MAX AND JULIE

That night, quite late when the lights were out and the house was quiet, Julie snuck into their bedroom and slipped between the sheets next to her mom.

Neither the boy or her mother woke.

Gloria was laying on her back and 'The Cock Boy' was on his side, his head against her shoulder. Both were naked, snoring softly - deeply asleep.

The horny teen, almost paralysed with excitement, rubbed her hypersensitive pussy for a long while listening to the deep regular breathing of the woman she loved and her nemesis on the other side of the bed.

The little latex toy she'd brought with her was perfect. About twenty centimetres long and as thick as three fingers, it had a rubbery curved up tip at the end... and it was not too noisy. Soon a soft buzzing sound filled the silent room with the beautiful teen desperately trying to muffle her little cries and gasps of pleasure.

Eventually, unable to resist any longer, she pushed the little throbbing toy right up inside herself and, holding it in by clenching her thighs together, reached out a tentative hand for her mom's thigh...

Julie's best friend, Megan, had a great body as well. Megan's body was bigger than hers. She was a 'fuller' girl but her big boobs and hips were still just starting their journey to full size. Her mom's body was different... complete and curvy... 'perfectly finished', she thought to herself.

Mommies huge basketball breasts were firm but yielding, curving up to her marvellous thick sensitive nipples. Cupping the one closest Julie squeezed the nipple between her thumb and forefinger... Her mother groaned in her sleep... and again when Julie took the big engorged digit in her mouth...

As she suckled, she slid her hand down over her mother's stomach, a finger briefly explored the gentle dip down into her bellybutton... across the smooth cool skin of her lower abdomen... and down in between her legs...

Her mom's cunt was wet, full of Max's cum and her own motherly juices. Julie slid fingers inside and drew out some of the thick syrupy liquid, slathering it over Gloria's clitoris. Soon her momma was moving in her sleep, rocking against her hand just like Julie had been earlier.

What are you dreaming of momma? Julie wondered as she rubbed her mothers pussy. Are you with me or him?

Gloria slowly came awake on the brink of orgasm... a most excellent way to begin her day. She was having a most marvellous erotic dream... Fingers were sliding into her pussy and rubbing her clitoris... A warm mouth was sucking her nipples...

I'm gonna cum, she thought. Oh god yesss... I'm gonna... Mmmmmph Mmmm... mmmm... mmm... AHHHHH...

"AAAAAHHHHHH YESSSS..." she cried aloud, her body arching up off the bed. She came awake hungry for cock and groped out blindly in the dark to tap the bedside light.

"Max...?" she muttered sleepily. "W... What's happenin' baby?"

Still groggy from her deep sleep and surprise orgasm she saw several things at once; Julie's warm body against hers... the girls hand withdrawing from inside her... Max rearing up over Julie... roughly spreading her daughter's legs apart... Julie is fighting him... hitting his chest with her fists...

Still a little groggy with sleep Gloria thought she was still dreaming.

"No... no... stop...you... you...fucking pig..." but Julie's legs wrapped over his back, locking her ankles together, preventing him from stopping even if he'd wanted to...

Coming fully awake Gloria watched Max spear his gigantic cock into Julie's wet twat...

"Ohhh GODDDDD..."

Julie was in the bed with them and Max was fucking her... holding himself up over her on his big powerful arms... in and out, in and out, in and out...

At first, Gloria thought Max was raping her virgin daughter! Taking her right before her very eyes!

Then she felt foolish. Virgin, Julie may be but she knew her randy daughter was more than capable of fucking anything... even accommodating Max's mammoth cock.

Her sweet darling was looking at her with those beautiful lust-filled eyes... licking her lips... moaning with pleasure... For the first time in her young life, the lovely teen was experiencing the difference between a plastic cock and a real one. Gloria saw was holding him close now, tight around his neck.

"Mmmm ohhhHHH GOD MUMMA," she sobbed as he humped her. "It feels sooo GOOOOD... I understand... mmmm ohhhHHHH...I understand now... OOOOOHHHH YESSS..."

So much for hating him and not wanting him around, thought Gloria grudgingly. I bet you don't want him gone anymore!

Gloria watched the two young people fuck with growing envy and lust. Max seemed to be enjoying himself a bit too much...

The veil of jealousy that descended on her was like a slap in the face. This is what my dearest Julie has been living with, she thought miserably... The same envy... the same desire... What an awful bitch I've been...

Julie though was past such petty concerns. The man she hated more than anything was on top of her, driving her crazy, thrusting his colossal cock in and out, in-out, in-out... all she could do was hang on! The pulsing thickness and length of his shaft tickled and teased her sensitive cunt in a way her pretend cocks never could... It was in her...deep inside... and... and... oh god... it felt like heaven... She could feel the tense muscles in his arm... his tight buttocks... his masculine body... long blond hair hanging down around her face...tickling her nose...

"Ohhh yes fuck me you fucker," she moaned. "Fuck me... oooh yesss... fuck me... fuck me... mmm

... and cried out in righteous indignation when he pulled out of her.

"Wha... what are you DOING?" she cried. "Put it back in... put it back in you fucker.. PUT IT BACK IN..."

"Get up on your knees little bitch," Max demanded gently.

"Don't you cum inside her Max. We don't want babies..." said Gloria.

Julie rolled over and up onto her knees submissively, presenting her perfect teen butt to Max... wiggling it back and forth.

"Put it in... put it back," she whined.

Max teased his mammoth dong between her spread open pussy lips...

"Ohhh... yessss," sobbed the teen. "Put it innnn... alll innn... I want it in me..."

She began trying to push back against it but Max held her hips, obviously enjoying toying with her... getting some of his own back, though Gloria. He nestled the massive tennis ball head of his cock just in the gaping inflamed opening...

"Oh, mummy.." she sobbed. "W... What's he doin' to me... make the fucking fucker put it in..."

"Don't tease her too much Max," implored Gloria. "Show my darling what you do to me..."

"Yes... yes... Put it in... please... oh please... I need it..," begged the teen.

Max slowly slid it in from behind, inch by inch by inch. The horny teen cried out happily, burying her face in the pillows and sobbing blasphemy, her voice muffled in the pillow.

"Oh god... fuckyesss... oh god... oh god... "

Max could do her much more efficiently from behind, fucking her like a machine. Faster and faster he went... his big dong making wet pistoning sounds in her tight soaking cunt... slurp-slop, slurp-slop, slurp-slop, slurp-slop...

Gloria watched their fit young bodies rut. They look like gods, she thought, so lithe and athletic... She could see her girl was close... really close...

"Don't you cum in her Max..."

He kept going at a hundred miles an hour... slurp-slop, slurp-slop... driving Julie over the edge...

"MmmmMMM... OH YESSSS... YESSS... OH FUCK ME... FUCK ME... FUCK ME..." screamed Julie as her orgasm swept over her...

"Yeah baby... oh yeah..." groaned Max as Julie climaxed on his cock. "Good girl... good... oh fuckkkk yeah... oh fuck yessss..."

(slurp-slop, slurp-slop, slurp-slop, slurp-slop)

"DONT YOU CUM IN HER MAX," begged Gloria.

(slurp-slop, slurp-slop, slurp-slop)

"AHHH YESSS...FUCK ME... FUCK ME..."

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." gasped Max...

"DON'T CUM INSIDE," Gloria yelled desperately. "Pull it out Max... DON'T YOU CUM INSIDE MY BABY..."

At the last moment, he pulled his huge pulsing prick out of the teens spasming cunt. Holding the great log out in front of him he gushed cum like a fire hose.

It sprayed everywhere... all over Julie's gaping cunt, her ass cheeks and up her back into her hair. He aimed it at Gloria's face and with practised ease the older woman grasped the huge eruption and slobbered it into her mouth.

There was gallons... there was always gallons... His yummy sperm tasted creamy and sweet. She slurped and swallowed greedily, sucking his cum directly out of the big purple head. Mmm... yummy... it kept coming like a can of whipped cream... spasms of jitz squirting into her mouth and down her throat...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

MÉNAGE

Gloria told Julie's school that her child had influenza and for the next several weeks the three of them pretty much lived on that big old four-poster bed.

They spent every day naked, only getting up to wash, use the toilet or get something to eat. If they weren't fucking they'd read or watch television (Max moved the TV in). Mostly they screwed each other senseless.

The top of the mattress became their little private world. It was littered with bits and pieces as if they were on a desert island and there was no way to get rid of stuff unless they threw it into the sea. Pillows and blankets were piled up like mountains to support their bodies in different positions... or were pushed off into the ocean turning their island into a flat white sheet.

Every now and again Max's sketchbook would go missing and there'd be a collective laughing scramble to find it - naked bodies playfully wrestling - a random muddle of limbs and tongues and cock. There were magazines and books - open to where the reader had lost interest in favour of sex, the tv remote, Gloria's glasses... there were even plates and cups (if they hadn't been taken to the kitchen) and sex toys... all of Gloria's collection were used... whichever ones came to hand.