Beach Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers

Gloria cherished the company of the two young people. If her Maximum Max was the love of her life and she treasured Julie like a part of her own body, then the adoring mom wanted to share everything she had with them. As Max was hers to give, she wanted him to love Julie as much as she did. She loved watching them fuck as much as she loved using their fit young bodies for her own purposes.

Julie definitely wanted his cock. Her loathing for Max was soon tempered by time and loads of sex. For a while, she tried to hold onto some of her misplaced hatred but it was a losing battle, especially naked and excited on their little mattress island. She grew to adore him as her mother did. The young man was everything a young girl could ever want - a considerate lover, athletic and handsome, and he used his amazing cock with the dexterity of a Jedi master wielding a light-sabre. She didn't know it then but Max had spoiled her for any other man she would ever have.

Max was living a wonderful erotic dream. The two insatiable whores couldn't seem to get enough of him. He'd cum more times in a day than he thought possible, squirting his jitz into cunts and assholes... or down the throat of one or the other of the gorgeous women... or spraying seed wildly over their faces...

Sometimes he'd just watch them. They loved his huge cock but they loved each other's bodies as well. Years before he had arrived on the scene they had perfected their ability to bring each other off. Toys and fingers were a precursor to oral sex, especially the sixty-nine position. As she was the biggest, Gloria always took the lower spot, laying on her back, her head propped up on a pillow. Kneeling on either side of her mother head, Julie would sit down on her mom's face and then, leaning out over her rubenesque body, would put her face between the older woman's thighs.

Julie was flawless - toned and taught with long legs and high full breasts - her lithe sleek athletic body contrasted nicely with Gloria's round shapely figure. Max would lay back and watch them heave and squirm together, jerking his massive cock-off to be ready for them when they were done.

Stunning as Julie was, Max worshipped his Glorious. He adored everything about her. To him Gloria's older, grown-up body was perfect. If she would have him he knew he we devote the rest of his life to her and, as it turned out, that was what he did.

END.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you're enjoying how this yarn is playing out. I guess I could plan it better but I kind of like the way the characters come to life. Do you agree? They become their own story and all I have to do is write it down! Thanks for all your ideas and your comments. You can email me through my profile if you like and, if you'd like more, please vote.

peteh57
peteh57
767 Followers