All Comments on 'Beach Change'

by 8teenholes

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanalmost 10 years ago
Good story that could have been great

This story was really good, it could have been great had you not made two big mistakes. First after introducing the wife as Alissa you then called her Amy. This caused me to go back to the beginning to see if I had missed something. The second mistake was referring to the vagina as her womb. The womb is the common name for a woman's uterus. It appears that you have fallen into the myth about being able to insert the fingers or a cock into the uterus. After these two mistakes I was hard pressed to keep looking for more mistakes rather than enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ridiculous!

You're going to introduce your wife to another man as, "your friend?" Yeah...right.

Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Started good, but became awful

Started out as a very interesting, good cuckold story but was ruined by an verbally abusive & threatening "man" that joined the couple, and the drug use was totally unnecessary. Went from a 5star to a 1star story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She needs to arrange to meet him back at the beach again and he can bring a friend to share her with. They can take turns on her all day as her husband watches her get broken in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8teenholes@8teenholes
380 Followers
Straight male, married, kids (all mine) Pretty low key life, but very content. I really enjoy your feedback if you're willing, even some of the trolls, they can be sort of funny. Don't forget, I am an amateur and unpaid. This is just for fun, I don't take it too seriously, and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES