Beach Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
Slutty tourist makes him late for work.
1.7k words
4.6
15.2k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked my eyes open. Fuck what time was it? I thought to myself as I squinted my eyes in the moonlight. I had a blinding headache from the drinks the night before and my body was sore. But a good sore. The feeling of soreness that comes after an extraordinary fuck.

I could feel Jake's body behind me. His chest pressed against my back, his arm draped over me, his strong legs wrapped around mine. He was hot too, like temperature hot. He deeply tanned skin must save some of that heat from the sun! I thought as I cautiously peeled myself away from him. He groaned and rolled onto his back and started snoring again. I could see his well developed abs and chest and smiled to myself. My eyes drifting down his body to check out the imprint his big dick made in the sheets, his cock laying draped over his thigh.

Fuck what a monster, no wonder I was sore! I thought as I grabbed my phone. It was 2 am. I stood up and went to the bathroom, used the restroom and cleaned myself up a little bit from where he had bred me. Then I walked gingerly down to the kitchen and gulped down a full glass of water. Then had a banana and a couple Advil to help with the hangover from the alcohol.

I crept back upstairs and slid into bed. Under the covers, my head resting on his shoulder, my leg on top of his thigh, and my arms around his chest. I smiled as I fell back asleep.

This time I could tell the sun was up. It was straining behind my closed eyes. The waves crashing against the beach was filling my ears along with another sound. Soft, firm kisses. I could feel them too.

Jake had rolled me onto my back and was kissing every inch of me. I moaned appreciation to him and found my hands cradling his head. He was currently kissed all over my hips and stomach.

"Good morning slut!" He said in a jovial happy tone which made me laugh.

"Hmm good morning to you too stud!" I said giggling as he went back to kissing my body, now on my thighs. His strong hands were firmly massaging and kneading the muscles in my calves and around my knee as he kissed me.

I felt his body weight shift and opened my eyes to his beaming smile leaning down to kiss me. His hand wrapped around my neck and pulled me up to him. We kissed deeply for a few moments.

"I have to go to work in like an hour or so. Wanna fuck again before then or are you too worn out?" He asked a smirk on his lips. He loved being the big dick stud I could tell.

"Maybe..." I answered honestly, my ass was like split in two from his big dick last night. "Kiss me more, let's keep playing and maybe I can do it."

"My kinda guy..." he said as he started kissing me again.

He was different this morning. Where last night he was so commanding and forceful. This morning he was all kisses and loving touches. It's like if you can prove you can take his dick hard, he'll open up to you. Whatever I was thinking too much.

I rolled him on his back and slid my body on top of his. His hands reached down to grope and smack my ass softly as we kissed. I drifted down and started to kiss his neck and then his chest.

"Play with my nipples, do it..." he said breathlessly as I got close. I slowly circled my tongue around his right nipple and then flicked my tongue against him. Then did it to his left nipple while I softly tweaked and twisting his right with my hand. Then I sucked him into my lips, softly and then harder and harder while he moaned above me.

"Fuck that feels good!" He said laughing a little before grabbing my face and pulling me up to kiss him. "Wanna 69?"

"Hell yeah! Top or bottom?" I asked hoping he would be on bottom. The thought of that big cock pinning my throat to the bed was a little intimidating.

"I'll be on bottom, you get that ass in the air!" He said pulling my hips as I shifted into position.

Both of us were fully hard at this point and I had an amazing view of his big, glorious dick. "Fuck your cock is gorgeous!" I said.

"Gorgeous, now that's a new one." He said laughing and I could feel his warm breath on my cock and balls. Then I could feel his tongue as he wrapped it around my tip, circling and sucking me deep into his mouth. I guess deepthroating is easier if the cock you're sucking isn't the size of a baseball bat!

I moaned back at him while his hands gripped my hips and ass, squeezing my soft parts and holding me in place. I was stroking his big cock with one hand, the other on his thigh holding myself up. Finally I dropped my head down and licked his dick all over. Getting every inch a little wet before rising up and focusing on his head.

His cock slid into my lips and hit the back of my throat. I gagged a little bit, but pushed through until he popped into my throat. I came up for air and then slid him back into my throat. I got into a rhythm doing this. Just enjoying the feeling of his cock stretch my lips and throat while he worked my cock.

"Fuck Jake you're so good, I'm gonna cum, can you play with my ass?" I asked as my cock surged a little. I barely got the words out before I felt his hand grip the lube, spread it on my crack and then his finger from his right hand push into me.

God it felt so good. His big dick filling my throat and his fingers and lips driving me to orgasm.

I lifted off of his cock coated in my saliva and started to jerk him when I got close. "I'm going to cum Jake fuck you're going to make me cum!" I practically cried out as my cock tensed and shot my load into his mouth and onto his tongue. I squirted as he gripped my hips and held his two fingers in my butt. I pushed back into his fingers and his lips milked every ounce of my cum onto his tongue.

"Fuck!" I moaned out as he let my cock fall out of his lips. I had drifted to being semi hard.

"You liked that huh slut?" He asked me and I could tell he had that big beaming smile on his face.

"God yes that was so good!" I moaned back as I felt his fingers leave my ass. Closely followed by his lips taking their place. He was rimming and making out with my ass while I stroked him.

It didn't hurt, I wasn't as sore as I though I would be. But his fingers and tongue just felt good. I went back to sliding his dick into my throat and I knew he was enjoying it. I could see and feel his abs and thighs clench and I though he was getting sort of close.

I pulled off of him and he grunted, he was for sure close! "Jake, Jake?" I moaned.

He pulled his lips off of me. "Yeah?"

"I need you to fuck me. I want you to cum inside of me again."

Without a word he moved and stepped off the bed and grabbed my arms pulled me up to him. He kissed me deeply and pulled me onto the balcony. It was mostly hidden unless you were directly on the walk to the house from the beach you couldn't see us.

He smiled at me as he pulled me to the balcony. His big dick swinging. He faced me to the ocean and I gripped the railing as he set up behind me.

"With an ass like this and a warm up like that this won't take long." He whispered as he pushed his cock into me again.

I let out a long, low whimper as my ass accepted his member. I watched the sun and the waves crash as he bottomed out in me. I was still stretched from the night before.

My knuckles were white as I gripped the railing. His hands held my ass firmly as he started to pump his hips back and forth. His heavy balls and thighs smacked against my thighs.

"Fuck I love this slutty little tourist ass!" He moaned and I just moaned back and begged for more.

He fucked me like this for maybe a minute before he was telling me he was going to breed me again. And soon enough I felt his cock stiffen and blow his load all over my insides.

He grunted and groaned and fucked through his orgasm. His load spilled out from my ass and dropped onto the floor.

He wrapped his arms around my chest and I leaned back into him. We were sweating and panting from that session. We caught our breath looking over the ocean and we laughed.

"What a couple romantics huh? Not bad for a tourist slut." I said joking as he slipped out of me and I regained the strength in my legs to straighten up.

"Not bad, not bad at all." He said as he leaned back in a lounge chair.

I walked over and slid my body on top of his, letting his strong arms drape around me. I fell asleep again and I think he did too.

Jake popped up with a start. "Shit I'm fucking late. Not mad about it at all though." He said smiling as we walked back inside and he dressed quickly.

"See ya around." He said with that big, beaming smile.

"Yeah maybe, I'm here for a few days still." I said smiling back trying to be cool as he dipped out.