Beach Cock Pt. 03

Story Info
A rough night with the local big dick!
3.2k words
4.59
18.1k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day. 24 hours. That's all it was. Only 24 hours since we'd last hooked up. When we played together on the bed in a hungover stupor and Jake had fucked me on the balcony at the sunrise.

I hadn't went back to the bar he worked at and I don't have his number so reaching out wasn't exactly something I could do. Instead I had spent yesterday after he left sunning on the beach, chatting with some people in the houses nearby, walking through town, and then enjoying the sunset. My body was still recovering honestly so the break might not have been the worst thing!

But now I was opening my eyes and wishing he was next to me to relive that morning we had spent together 24 hours ago. Now I needed that beach bum's big cock up my bum!

I rolled out of bed and started a pot of coffee while I used the restroom and took a quick shower. Then I grabbed some pastries I had bought the night before and snacked a little with my coffee on the porch.

Then I started reading the book I had brought with me. But the words on the page just kept transforming to his face. His sweaty, grunting face hovering over mine while he entered me and rode my ass to his completion.

"Fuck me." I muttered out loud as I gave up and laid the book on my chest and slid my hand into my robe and started to stroke myself. Glancing around to see if anyone was on their porch, but luckily it was early enough everyone was still asleep.

I kept edging myself closer and closer til I was gasping for an orgasm when I heard the doorbell ring.

"Fuck!" I groaned out as I launched out of my horny daze. Then suddenly my feet were under me and I ran to the door. My hardon pressing against the robe. I opened the door really hoping he was there to fuck me like yesterday morning but the doorway was empty.

Just a note on the mat that said, "Be over at 11 pm tonight. Be ready for some rough fun ;)." God yes my dreams were coming true I thought as I pressed the door closed, leaned my head against my forearm on the door and wrapped my fingers around my cock head and orgasmed there in the hallway.

I picked my head up and laughed and shrugged off my robe now drenched in my cum and threw it in the wash. Doing laundry while I went back up to read. My horny head finally clear at least for now.

I finished the laundry and then threw on some trunks again to go sun at the oceanside. Again spending the day sunning and swimming and drinking and chatting with random people nearby.

Then before I knew it, I had passed out and fallen asleep and when I blinked my eyes open. The sun was setting and there was a party at the neighbors house. I slowly woke up and headed back to my place before I heard them calling me over. It was a beach block party they said and every house was invited.

I smiled and accepted and joined them for beer, shots, good food, and soon it was like 10:45 pm and my horny ass had to say goodbyes to the good times because good dick was hard to make wait.

I stumbled home a little drunk after all the shots and a few beers but made it home ok. I walked in and left the lights off except for the one next to the couch so if he came early he would know I was home. I went to my room and showered off again and made sure I was clean and spotless before tugging on a little lace green thong with garters hanging off of it. I smiled as I turned my hips and checked myself out in the mirror.

I was lost in my thoughts checking my own ass out when I heard the doorbell and jumped a little. I giggled to myself and grabbed my robe and tied it around my waist and went down to open the door.

I swung the door open wide to reveal an ever more handsome and manly Jake standing there smiling broadly at me with a 12 pack of beer under his arm.

I smiled back and he pushed his way inside.

"I knew you'd be here beach slut!" He said laughing a little and I could smell whiskey on his breath.

"And I knew you'd come back!" I said teasing him back as I shut the door behind him.

"We did a few shots at the bar after work, but damn I could have come here and gotten them for free next door with that insane party it sounds like they're throwing!"

"I mean I was just over there and let me tell you random beach visitors throw a hell of a party!" I said as we walked to the kitchen.

He set the beer down at the kitchen island and glanced over at me, "Yeah you visitors sure are a party."

I bit my lip and blushed as I caught his innuendo. I walked over and stood next to him at the island. He was facing the island, I was resting my ass against the counter, our arms barely touching. The heat was his body was staggeringly hot. "I mean I'm not dressed for a party right now, but I can throw something else on if you want to go check it out for a bit." I offered.

"You don't want to party here first?" He said smirking at me as he popped open two beers and handed me one and we each took sips.

"I've been waiting for that line all night!" I said giggling and leaning over and up as he leaned down and to me. Our wet lips connected and the heat from his body washing over me. I moaned into his mouth as his hands gripped my waist firmly and he pressed his tongue into me.

"Damn I missed these fucking lips." He practically growled into me. I just moaned back and kissed him harder. His fingers were digging into my hips, his arms were so strong on me.

My hands went up and lifted his shirt over his head and tossed it away before running my hands over his firm, lean torso. His hands squeezed my sides and then he quickly reached down and tugged the tie for my robe. I gasped as he roughly yanked my robe open.

"Fucking horny little slut..." he said his lips on mine, his lips had curled into a big smile as he saw my lingerie.

"Fucking big dick stud..." I said back before his tongue was in my throat again. His hands were wrapped around me and squeezing my ass in my thong.

Then he reached down, cupped my cheeks and lifted me up, planting my ass on the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist and could feel his cock already hard in his shorts. I reached down to push his shorts down and his big dick sprung up and slapped against my thighs before hanging down. It looked so menacing when hard. Big, drooping, veiny, and it looked angry with how thick with blood it was!

He moaned back as Iwrapped both of my hands around his shaft and stroked his cock. His hands were tweaking, twisting and pinching my sensitive nipples. He kissed me hard once more and then leaned down and wrapped his lips around my nipple. Sucking hard and making me gasp before crying out as he bit me! I moaned as he moved and did the same to my other nipple.

His cock fell from my hands as he leaned back and then up to my face again. "I need to taste that little pussy again."

Oh fuck that was hot, I thought, this man calling my ass his pussy. My cock was harder than it had ever been in my little lace thong. Really testing the integrity of the front of that sheer piece.

I just nodded my head and let his big hands push my chest until my back was on the counter. The robe was still covering my back but I could feel the cold tile, especially on my bare ass cheeks swallowing my thong.

He kissed my nipples again and then my stomach. His hands gripping my hips while his lips trailed down to my hips, around my cock and to my inner thighs. My legs were lifting up and he tugged my ass to the edge of the counter so my butt was hanging off. He leaned down and planted kisses all over the inside and back of my thighs and then over my butt cheeks. Getting closer and closer to my "pussy".

My hands held the back of my knees while he groped my hips, ass, and side while his kisses trailed me to the center. I moaned for him and finally he tugged my thong to the side, spread my cheeks, and buried his tongue inside of me in one deep move. My eyes bugged out of my head as he ate my pussy.

"Fuck yes that feels so good, god I love that tongue, taste me, eat me baby!" I moaned to him while he ravenously ate my little pussy.

I could feel his stubble against my cheeks as he dug his tongue deeper into me. Then suddenly I guess it was over. He pulled out and lifted his head and reached up and gripped my hair and pulled me up to sitting and then off the counter. He grabbed my face and kissed me deep again, giving me a taste of my own ass on his tongue.

He pushed my robe off my shoulders to the floor and then spun me around and bent me over the counter. The cold tile stimulating my nipples and torso. His strong left hand was pressed into my upper back, pinning me to the counter while his right hand rubbed my thong covered ass. I could feel the thong material soaked from his tongue and saliva.

He reached back and then smacked my ass. HARD. I jumped when his big hand connected. "Fuck!" I cried out and before I could ask him to take it easy, he had slapped my ass twice more. My left ankle raising up as I naturally tried to move away. But his hand had me pinned.

"Easy god, please!" I begged but he didn't even answer before spanking me just as hard 3 more times.

My ass was burning and I was sure it was already a deep red. I had a couple tears forming as I swallowed hard and tried to beg for some lighter ones. That just got me 3 more slaps. One on each cheek and then his big hand crashing on the center, his fingers covering both cheeks.

I whimpered, "Please Jake enough!"

"Yeah agreed that ass is red as a fucking strawberry!" He said chuckling a little. Then he reached down and wiped away the small tears that had formed on my cheeks. "Stay there." He said and walked away.

I stayed on the counter my ass in the air just as he had said and heard him open the fridge and come back.

His hand pressed down on my back and pinned me again to the counter and I whimpered thinking he was going to spank me again but I next felt a cool sensation as he pressed an ice pack against my bright red butt.

"God that feels good thank you!" I told him as he iced my booty.

"Haha no problem, no since in breaking you too early right!?" He said joking and I couldn't see him but I bet he was winking.

He pulled the ice pack away and then lifted me up and kissed me again. His hands gingerly grabbing my ass. It still burned, but just a little and I could feel myself wanting more. Especially with his big cock pressing into my stomach between us.

"I want to try something with you. Hold onto my shoulders, but jump when I say ok?"

"Ok!" I said laughing a little at how ridiculous that sounded.

"We're going to 69 standing up, I still need that pussy on my tongue but I bet you need my dick in your throat just as bad huh?"

"I mean for sure haha!" I said as he gripped my waist, told me to jump and he spun me around til my thighs were on his shoulders.

"Fuck yeah!" He said as we got situated. His strong arms wrapped around my low back and gripped me hard. I was secure and his cock was bouncing and waving in front of my face. I took a hand off of his thigh and started stroking him as his face pushed between my cheeks again.

I stroked him for a while making sure we were balanced and then lifted his big cock head up to my lips and let my saliva drool over him. His big member glistened in the light from the living room nearby.

My toes curled as he rimmed my ass and I sucked his cock. I pushed his deeper and deeper. Honestly this was a good angle and his cock was buried in my throat before too long. My throat gripped his dick and I pressed my nose to his balls. Wanting him to bottom out in me.

He had pulled out of my ass and howled like an animal as I felt my nose against his heavy balls. "Fuck yes you little cock sucker!"

I moaned around his shaft and then slid back to the tip and down again. And again. And again. His cock was shining in the little light from my saliva and was throat was stretched to its limits.

I kept deepthroating his dick and he leaned down to plant deep kisses on my butt again. "I want to fuck this little pussy, you want me to fuck this pussy don't you?" He asked me.

I just moaned deeply around his cock while I kept throating him.

"Yeah this pussy wants my big dick don't you?"

"Mmm-hmm!"

"You want me to breed that little pussy don't you slut?"

"Mmm-hmm!"

"Good bitch so get down on all fours for me and get that ass in the air!" He said as his cock left my throat and he pulled my hips away and set me back on my feet. My face was probably as red as my ass from being upside down and stuffed with cock.

I gained my feet under me and immediately dropped to my hands and knees and stuck my ass in the air for him.

"Fuck, little pussy right here on the kitchen tile huh? Couldn't even make it to the carpet in the living room?" He said laughing as he grabbed some lube from his pocket and starting lubing himself up even more than my saliva.

Fuck I thought that was a better idea. I started to crawl over to the carpet, but I felt his hands grip my hips and hold me in place, just a couple feet away. "Nah little pussy, you want my dick wherever you can get it, I bet you'll stay right here.

He was right, I didn't make another move as the tile pressed into my knees and felt his dick press into my pussy, past my thong pulled aside.

"Oh god yes Jake fuck me I love that big dick!" I moaned out as he bottomed out in me. My pussy was getting used to his cock now and he spent so much time prepping me with his tongue I was more than ready to be fucked.

He knew it too. After only a short time entering me his hands reached up and gripped my hair and shoulders and he started to fuck me. His big, heavy balls slapping against my cock and balls through the lace fabric.

I slapped the floor as his dick pushed buttons I didn't even know I had. My balls were contracting and fuck I think this stud was going to make me cum hands free! It helped that with every thrust my cock pressed and rubbed against the lace of my thong.

From behind his hands stretched around and wrapped around my neck. And he leveraged himself into fucking me harder while forcing my back to arch super hard. I let him ride me, the sounds of sex filling the house as my ass accepted every inch of his big cock.

"Oh god I'm going to fucking cum!" I cried out as he fucked me.

"Good cum for me, my dicks gonna make that pussy explode huh?" He growled behind me.

"Oh fuck yes fuck YES!" I moaned as my cock spurted into my panties. The load splashing into the lace fabric as he kept pounding me through my orgasm. I just wailed as my cock kept cumming. I could feel the lace front getting wet and then dripping through and outside the lace.

My orgasm finally subside but his dick didn't. In fact he was fucking me harder now. Thrusting without remorse as he pounded my guts.

My moans turned to howls as he plunged into me over and over again. Finally he yelled out "I'm going to fucking bust! I'm going to cum down your throat!"

And he slowly pulled out of me and gripped the base of his cock. I tried to turn and suck him off but wound up with my hands slipping on the sweat and cum soaked tile. It didn't matter to him though he was already moving to my side and lowering his cock into my lips. I opened up and let him in.

His hips bucked a few more times as he drove to his orgasm and then with his hands crushing my head to hold me in place. He erupted down my throat.

I tried to swallow all of him but he was cumming so much and it was flying out so fast I wound up gagging and spitting out some of it.

He was laughing like a maniac with only the bliss that comes from a big orgasm above me and I started to laugh too as his cock slipped from my lips. The situation was just funny. I was slipping on a sweat and cum soaked tile floor with a little lace thong drenched with so much cum it was a miracle it hadn't broke from weak integrity!

After I caught my breath I leaned forward and squeezed his cock and swallowed the rest of his cum off of his cock head. He softly cradled my head while I sucked him as his cock subsided. Then I lifted up onto my knees and we smiled as we fell into more kisses.

He said, "I think that party is still raging if you want to face more people with some drinks instead of here?"

I smiled and leaned away a little and glanced down at myself and my little thong. "Think it'd be ok if I went like this?"

He laughed, "Well maybe some socks!" And he winked at me and we pulled each other up to our feet to go shower off together.