Beach Cock Pt. 04

Story Info
We fuck again that night at the party next door!
2.4k words
4.69
8.3k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh! Look at that booty!" Jake said from behind me as we walked up the stairs to my room.

I laughed as I felt his hand reach up and grab my ass cheeks.

I stopped and bent over just a bit and shook my ass in his face. "Haha I think you're a little obsessed with it!"

His fingers gripped and snapped the side of my thong against my hip. "Is that a problem beach slut?" He teased.

"Not at all, might be the best part of this vacation!" I said as I switched the lights on in my room. The soft light from the moon replaced by the yellow bulbs.

Jake went into the bathroom and I could hear him relieving himself and then starting the shower.

I shimmied out of my soaked thong and tossed it on top of the other dirty clothes I had accumulated on the trip thus far.

I walked over to the bathroom and relieved myself too while watching him rinse under the water. His sexy tanned body moving and soaping up under the water like he belonged there. His soft, big cock swaying and lightly tapping against his thighs.

I finished and cracked open the door to slip inside with him. The steam billowing out and heating me up quick. I jumped in and shut the door behind me quick.

My body temperature was rising quickly with how hot he had the water.

"Welcome welcome." He said making room for me under the water.

I smiled up at him and slid in close to his front. Our soft cocks barely touching. I leaned up a bit and we kissed softly for a moment. Our hands gently roaming across the others body.

He already had the scent of soap and was probably finished up. He showers quick I thought as I reached over for the body wash.

"Let me." He said firmly and I handed him the soap. He bent down and planted another kiss on my lips before pulling away and opening up the bottle and lathering his hands.

My hands rested on his hips while he ran his hands over me. Crouching and bending to cover every inch of my body.

He soaped me up everywhere except for my cock, balls, and ass.

"Saving the best for last?" I asked him softly.

"Figured I'd spend more time there so might as well." He said as his hands drifted down and start to soap up my cock that was now at a semi hardness.

His hands slicked over me and I moaned a little as my cock got harder and harder. Fuck he turned me on so much.

He shifted so that my side was at his front and he kept sliding up and down my shaft. Now effectively stroking and jerking me off. His other hand drifted along my hip and to my ass.

I whimpered as his fingers went down my crack and soaped me up there too. His fore finger and middle finger resting on my well fucked hole.

"So stretched out by big cock huh?" He asked quietly as he slipped the tips of his fingers inside of me while stroking my cock.

"Yes Jake..." was all I mumbled out as my mind swirled with pleasure as his fingers slowly fucked me and his hand jerked me off.

I didn't last long. He bent down and clamped his lips on my shoulder, neck, and upper back as he fingered me to another orgasm.

I cried out as my cock spurted out a few shots. Still pretty drained from earlier in the evening. My cum splattered against the wall as I bucked my ass up and down into his fingers and his hand squeezed out my last drops.

I moaned and turned to him as his hands fell away. I leaned up and pressed together we kissed again in the steamy water, his big dick pushing into my stomach.

I reached out and grasped his big dick in my hands and started to stroke him now. He was fully hard and that big cock was hanging between his tanned legs.

His hands gripped my wrist and pulled mine away and I gasped out in protest wanting to make his cock explode again.

"Nah beach slut, I want you to get me off at the party..." he said smiling at me.

It was hot in the shower but I blushed pretty damn hard not having done anything like that before.

"Are you sure? Won't you like know people there?" I asked him.

"Yeah that's what will make it hot!" He said laughing while we finished the shower and then toweled off.

He dressed again in his clothes from before, shorts and a tee shirt, and I grabbed some cotton shorts, a black tee shirt and underwear.

"No underwear." Jake said as he watched me start to dress.

I smiled at him and blushed again as I tossed the underwear back in my bag and pulled the cotton shorts up commando.

We went downstairs and stopped by the kitchen island to grab a couple beers. We opened them up and clinked the bottles together before walking next door.

We walked up the pathway from the beach and saw the look of some hard partiers on vacation at 2 am! There were 2 pairs on the balcony making out. A couple people passed out in chairs. And walking inside was about 12 more people all in some states of undress or at least more drunk than they probably have ever been!

Jake and I drifted apart as we chatted with people and slammed a few more drinks as we "caught up" with everyone as they insisted. I think we'd been there for like 45 minutes and I was 2 shots in and on my third drink including the beer I had brought.

I was chatting with a guy and a girl when I glanced around and saw Jake catch my eye. He was chatting with some girl that was clearly into him. Standing super close and wasted as she giggled like crazy. He shrugged his shoulders at me and I laughed and then shifted my eyes over to the bedroom on the first floor.

He smiled back, whispered something to the girl and then took off that way. I excused myself and snuck over to the doorway and slipped inside, closing the door behind me.

The room was dark and my eyes adjusted slowly as the only light came from one window and the moons reflection. The second I closed the door I felt Jake's hands grip my waist and pull my ass back into him. His lips and teeth were kissing, sucking, and biting my neck and shoulder.

I gasped as he manhandled me. My shirt was off in a second and I turned around to kiss his lips. Our tongues were hungrily attacking each other's mouths as we moaned for the other. His hands drifted into and shoved my shorts to the floor so I was nude for him.

My hands went down in the darkness and rubbed his cock from outside of his shorts. He was fully hard and primed I could tell. He'd been waiting for this since we got here I thought.

"Jake fuck me with that big dick baby..." I whispered to him and he grunted and pulled me away from the door.

We stumbled over to the bed and I fell onto my stomach as he pushed me over. I moved up onto my hands and knees on the edge of the bed and tilted my ass to him.

He buried his face in my ass with his hands on my hips right after I raised up. I softly moaned as he licked and rimmed me.

"Jake please I need it..." I whispered back to him and he pulled away from licking me to raise up and I heard his shorts hit the floor.

He got right behind me and I felt his heavy cock laying on my ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck yes Jake!" I urgently whispered to him as he lifted and slapped his big cock against my ass. My cock was just semi hard from just cumming a little bit ago and needing more time to recover.

I felt so sexy with his big cock looming over my stretched ass for him. My cock hanging between my legs ready to swing as he fucked me.

I heard him grab his shorts from the ground and pull out a bottle of lube. He poured a generous amount on his cock and it dripped down onto my ass.

"I'm going to fuck this little pussy rough" he grunted down to me.

"Yes Jake fuck yes." I whispered back as he positioned his cock head with my hole and pressed inside of me.

I was so stretched and well fucked from our previous romp just a couple hours previous it take that much pressure for him to enter me.

His large cock swelled up and filled my ass in just a few seconds as he eagerly pushed into me.

I stifled out my cries and moans as his dick stimulated all of my pleasure zones. I bent down and clamped my hand around my mouth as his cock sent electricity through my whole body.

My legs shook as he bottomed out and I felt his heavy balls rested against the back of my thighs.

"Fuck you are so tight even after getting fucked..." he moaned down to me as he started to pull out to his tip and slam back into me. His thighs slapping my ass.

I couldn't contain myself as his dick fucked me silly again. My moans were getting louder I was worried someone would hear.

I felt Jake stop thrusting and reach down to his shorts again. Then he leaned over me and whispered in my ear.

"Here, to keep quiet." He said as he reached around and he stuffed something in mouth which I soon recognized as my thong and garters from earlier. The smell of sex was filling my mouth and nostrils and I felt like a dirty little whore with my used panties in my mouth and the garters hanging around my chin.

I moaned back a stifled cry as he leaned back up and started to fuck me again. His balls smacking against mine as my smaller cock swayed to his thrusts.

He groaned and grunted and took my ass for all it was worth while I squeezed the sheets and moaned through my used panties.

I felt his tanned hands grip and smack my fat white ass softly while he plunged his cock in and out of me. My ass gaping and pushing back for more. My cheeks jiggling and bouncing for his viewing pleasure.

Then he leaned his lithe body over me and I was forced down onto my stomach on the bed. He pressed down into me balls deep and I lifted my legs at the knees into the air and curled my toes as I felt him bury that glorious cock in me.

"Oh god Jake yes!" I moaned out muffled by my thong. Who knows what words could be made out.

He then raised up a little and I felt him grab my leg and move me to a side lying position. His large member never leaving my back end. He leaned down over me with one leg held tight under his armpit and with that same arm pinning my opposite leg to the bed.

His other hand steadied my lower back and held me in place as he started to fuck me again. My soft, semi cock laying in the gap between my legs over my lower thigh.

It bounced softly as he impaled me again and again with that mammoth cock.

Suddenly the door blasted open and the overhead light blazed into my skull.

"Oh fuck!" I muffled out and Jake said "Busy in here!" With a laugh as he just kept fucking me.

I looked up to see the girl he was talking to earlier giggling at the door and say, "sorry must not have been my turn tonight!" I felt my cheeks blush as I must have been a sight. On my side with a massive cock fucking me while my smaller cock lay over my thigh and my mouth stuff with a used thong with garters draped over my face. Jake was probably a stud of a vision. His tan, muscular body holding my ass and legs in place while his big cock was planted inside of me.

I saw the rest of the people behind her and knew this was no secret but just kept pace as Jake didn't stop. His thrusts were firm and made me moan and the bed squeak.

Finally she shut the lights off and closed the door and Jake laughed with me as he kept fucking. "I couldn't stop I'm too close!" He said between chuckles as hearing that made me tighten my ass and clamped around him.

He groaned that he was going to cum and I finally reached up and pulled the thong out of my mouth. "Don't breed me, I can't clean up! Stand up!" I stammered out.

I felt a sudden emptiness as he dragged out of me in a long, slow pull. He stood up next to the bed and his hand stroked his fat cock while I scrambled up to my hands and knees and slipped my lips around his cock head.

"Ass to mouth just like a true slut..." he murmured as his cock erupted in my mouth. His cum splattering my throat and coating my tongue. I moaned and he groaned and he emptied his balls into me.

I sucked and swallowed hard to keep up with his orgasm. His hips were bucking as he thrusted into my mouth and cleared his cock of his big load.

I sucked him deeply until he was spent and finally pulled up and swallowed the rest in my mouth and off my lips. We laughed and got dressed again before going to face the party.

We stepped out to cheers and clambering drunks handing us beers and clapping us on the backs.

We just went with it since barely anyone would remember anyway!

The rest of the night was spent playing drinking games before retiring to my beach house to drop our clothes on the floor and cuddle up tight together under the sheets and pass out.