Beach Front Family Pt. 05

Story Info
Everything happens for a reason... right?
7.5k words
4.36
3.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Special thanks to my editor for this story lonewolf68alpha. This would not be possible without you.

Chapter 13

Ariel

The sun was just starting to set as Ariel walked down the stairs and as she approached her car it unlocked. Her oldest son in a now clearly cum stained set of pajamas and wrinkled shirt, followed just behind her.

She smiled to herself. She still had it. She could still present that ferocity when she needed to. As they got in she saw Blake put on his seatbelt.

"Not a fucking word." Ariel said to her son.

She started the car, and pulled out. As they drove, Ariel was trying to decide how much of her anger was real, and how much of it was just her making sure that if her son continued to fuck his aunt that she, Ariel would always have the upper hand.

She decided it was probably 75 percent about control. Finally, she spoke.

"How long?" She asked.

"First time today." Blake responded.

Ariel nodded.

"I'm not mad at you. I wish... I wish I had been a better Mom. Someone you could tell those things to." She said eyes on the road.

"Yea, I mean... you keep talking about that past tense. What changed?" Blake asked.

"I'll tell you when we get home... I have more questions first." Ariel said

"Yes Mom." Blake replied.

"How is this going to work. I know you are going to keep fucking her, I mean she's beautiful Blake. But she's almost twice you age, and don't you want to have a family, or something?" Ariel asked.

Blake sat silently. She realized she'd hit a nerve.

"I do... I just... I don't know, I thought maybe we'd do something open or something?" Blake said.

Ariel thought about that for a Moment. Her strait-laced son was considering an open relationship with a woman 20 years older. Man, Jared nailed it.

"You would be open to that? Sharing her I mean?" Ariel turned onto their street.

Blake sat quietly for a Moment.

"With the right people yea..." Blake said quietly.

Ariel pulled her car into the driveway and opened the door. She got out, Blake still in tow and walked to the front door. She put the key in the lock and opened it.

"Come with me." Ariel said putting out her hand. She took Blake to the kitchen where she had him sit in one of the bar stools. She reached into the cabinet that was still the highest one in the house that she had to get a step ladder for. She reached for two glasses, and a bottle.

The bottle said "Whaler's Rum" on it. She put the glasses on the counter in front of her son, and poured until each was a third full.

"What's this?" Blake asked.

"It's a drink. You are going to make some very adult decisions tonight; you are going to be 21 in a few months. You might as well have a drink." She said as she stood across counter from him.

"Okay..." Blake said as he took the glass. He smelled it and she saw him make a face.

"Drink slow." She smiled at her son.

"I don't think you are as innocent as you let on... So, I won't treat you as such... Today was a crazy day. I nearly died last night, our neighbor Jared, who turns out is a super nice guy, saved my life. I haven't been honest with you, about a lot of things. I caught your brother fucking Megan... and I caught them snooping... and I got very angry, and Megan stood up to me." Ariel said not making eye contact with her son.

Blake took a deep breath... And took a drink. She saw his face become flush but he held it down.

"First drink?" She asked smiling.

"Yea." Said Blake hoarsely.

"I had a life before you Blake... Even before you were born. Your brother and Megan found out... an" Blake cut her off.

"Oh they found out you were a porn star?" Blake said matter-of-factly.

Ariel was jerked back, the words burning her like a hot poker. Ariel stayed quiet for a while.

"How long have you known?" She asked feeling as though the momentum had shifted.

"Since I was 13 and saw a bunch of videos with you in them." Blake said, his eyes not leaving her.

"You never said anything to Matt?" She asked.

"Not my thing to tell." Blake replied evenly.

What a strong man her son had become, Ariel thought to herself.

"And me?" Ariel asked.

"You didn't tell me. I figured you had your reasons because of dad. And... I dunno... I didn't want to make it a big thing." Blake said.

"It doesn't bug you?" She asked.

"Mom I've been hoping you would get laid for 20 years. So no, it doesn't bug me." Blake said.

"So, what happened? Can we stop all the dancing around? What is going on?" Blake asked.

Blake always going right for the jugular.

"I fucked your brother. Then Megan later on..." Ariel bluntly stated. "Oh, and I liked it. It's the most alive I've felt since your Dad died, and I intend to keep doing it. Just so we aren't dancing." Ariel said.

She then downed the rest of her drink.

Blake looked straight ahead. She could see he was struggling to process what he had just heard, in conjunction to what he had just done with his aunt.

Blake picked up his glass and downed his whole drink. His eyes shut and at first Ariel thought he might gag.

"So, you, are fucking slut." He said quietly when he opened them.

"Yes son." Ariel said coming slowly around the counter to be closer to Blake.

"So what does this mean for us, mom?" Blake asked.

"So, Megan is actually pretty incredible. Not just sexually, but in a lot of ways. And I think we are going to be getting a lot closer with her. I also think her and Matt are going to be getting pretty serious. And... I think you need to decide what you want from me? If anything. And what you want from Auntie Carmon, and what you want for yourself." She said.

"How is Megan incredible? I though you hated that cunt." The disdain in his voice was piercing as Ariel heard it.

Ariel recounted what had happened, all of it. Matt and Megan finding the videos, the fight, fucking Matt, Megan coming back, all of it. She included what Megan had shared about her father.

Ariel mapped out that she thought Matt and Megan were likely to get married, and that Megan would probably get pregnant very soon after. She outlined what part she would play, and told Blake how much he could control with his brother in the home. Blake, from what Ariel could tell, took it in stride.

When she finished recounting the story, Ariel sat next to her son.

"Son, you are going to have lots of women in your life. But your mom is special, and if you would let me... I want you to be part of this." Ariel said.

"And what about Auntie Carmon?" Blake asked quietly.

"She can come to. But you have to promise me she will never be treated as more than me." Ariel said looking her son.

"Mom... I don't think Auntie Carmon thinks she's better than anyone. That girl loves abuse. The more I threw at her the more she loved it." Blake said in a reassuring tone.

Ariel felt herself getting wet again.

"So, you like to abuse your partners?" She asked a hint of curiosity in her voice.

"Yea, I guess. I mean, I at least like it rougher than most. That's what she said..." Blake said looking self-conscious.

"Nothing wrong with that. I like it rough, really rough." Blake looked at his mom.

"Are you fucking whore Mom?" Blake asked.

Ariel felt her pussy beginning to drip. She could only whisper her response "I'm your fucking whore, baby."

Blake took his mother by the hand into the living room. He pulled her shirt off, and shorts down.

"You want to be my fucking whore, mom?" He asked, pinching Ariel's chin so she couldn't look away.

"Yes son... Fucking use me. Use me like your brother did today. Use me however the fuck you want." She whispered through shuddering breaths.

The slap took her out of her it was so loud and so sudden. Her brain caught up just in time to take the second slap to the face. Then Blake reared his head back and spit on his mother's face.

"You fucking bitch. You spent 20 years telling me what to do, and the whole time you were this. You fucking women are incredible. Always fucking needing cock." He said in a disgusted voice as his hand wrapped around his mother's neck and squeezed gently.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll make it up to you." Ariel squeezed the words through her constricted wind pipe.

"The fucking things I'm going to do to you and Auntie Carmon..."Blake growled at her.

Ariel could no longer talk but she nodded at her son. Grey flecks began to cloud her vision as the felt her body run out of oxygen. And then, just as the cloud nearly covered all she could see, her son released her. Before she knew it, she was over his knee and he was spanking her.

Ariel couldn't remember if she'd ever even been spanked.

TWACK! a rip of pain ran through her body.

"What are you?!" yelled Blake.

"I'm my sons fucking whore!" She cried out.

TWACK! this time the pain grew.

"What are you?!" He yelled again.

"I'm my sons fucking whore." She barely got the answer out before the third blow landed.

TWACK! Then the fourth, THWACK.

Tears streaked down Ariels face.

"Oh god... Blake it hurts!" She cried out.

"You think I give a fuck about if it hurts you?! You fucking take it. You fucking said anything. Well, this is the first fucking anything!"

TWACK... TWACK... TWACK

Ariels vision blurred from the pain. But he was right. She steeled herself and tried to compose herself.

"What is off limits slut?" Blake asked

"Nothing, nothing. Oh God please Blake, just stop, you can do anything, any time to me. You and your brother!" She screamed.

"Your whole purpose is to keep the other sluts in this family under control. You got that? So, you never say no, you always obey, and you always be looking for new fuck meat for Matt and I. GOT IT?" Blake yelled the last part.

THWACK

THWACK

THWACK

THWACK

Ariel screamed...and finally when the pain subsided. "Oh God... fuck... Yes Son, I promise. I promise."

Blake shover her to the ground off his knees where she landed in a heap. Ariel sobbed, she deserved this, she knew she did, but it hurt all the same.

Finally, Blake picked her up in his arms and carried her to her bed. Ariel wrapped her arms around her oldest son's neck. He laid her on the bed, and in the dim light of twilight. She watched as he pulled his shirt off and stepped out of his pajamas, she saw his rock hard cock and smiled.

"Come on baby...do it." She said through the tears.

Blake crawled into bed then on top over her, he rolled his mother on her side, and she felt him push all the way inside her.

"Oh fuck..." They both muttered in unison.

Blake didn't possess the finesse of his brother Ariel noticed. Blake was all power, all the time. He grabbed her hips and slammed into her from behind.

"Oh shit baby... that so fucking good." Ariel spurred him on, her eyes rolling into her head involuntarily.

"Holy shit Mom you are so fucking tight. I can wait to fuck every fucking hole you have." Blake said from behind her.

Ariel could feel herself getting close, and fast. While Matt moved more fluidly, her oldest son was absolutely demolishing her ability to resist him.

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck" she heard Blake say in time with each heavy stroke of his cock into her.

Ariel lost track of time, there was only him. Her body lost control and she felt her orgasm rip though her.

"Ohhhhh" Was all she could say

"That's it you fucking cunt, cum, cum all over my cock, get your fucking cunt ready to drain my fucking balls you fucking worthless whore." Ariel heard the spite in his voice, the anger.

"Take it out on me baby... I deserve it." Was all she could whisper.

She couldn't see Blake, but she felt his mind crack. It had never, in his wildest dreams she knew, occurred to him this would be part of his life. Blakes cock spasmed and unloaded deep inside his mother's pussy.

"Fuckkk..." He groaned as he fell backward.

Ariel pulled her oldest son's cock from her and quickly turned to hug him.

"Mommy is okay, I loved that. Thank you baby." She whispered in his ears.

Blake didn't respond, he just wrapped his arms around his mother and held there sweat covered bodies together.

Chapter 14

Megan

Megan pulled her car into the parking lot of her house. She spotted her dad's car in the driveway and smiled.

"Good! He's home." She said.

She turned to Matt.

"Matt, I love you, and I will follow you anywhere you want to go. This time though, let me take the lead. Okay?" She said looking Matt in the eyes.

"No problem." Matt said nervously.

Megan was about to get out of the car when she stopped.

"Do you think your mom and my dad might... Like each other?" She asked.

"Maybe. God I'd love if mom went on a date." Matt said

"Keep that in your head mister!"

Megan got out of the car, and Matt followed from his side. When they reached the large brown oak door Megan produced a key put it in the lock and opened the door.

The inside of the house was built out like so many homes in the area had been. Like a track house from the 80s. Warm color yellow walls led down a hall to a large living room. Brown shag carpets on the floor well worn, but new enough. A large half crescent couch, an old record player and collection behind it, and a large, new 85 inch tv mounted on the wall, the wires dangling freely.

An adjoining kitchen was visible as Matt entered the living room.

"Daddy?" Megan called out.

From down another hall Matt heard a voice "Yea baby! Hold on."

Megan loved her daddy, she thought her Daddy was sexy. Post 40 and 6'2 and in good shape she loved his sense of retro style. Her Father appeared, his short salt pepper hair, big black square glasses, a Rancid T-shirt, and skinny blue jeans with no shoes giving away his Bay Area heritage.

Megan felt her father wrap his arms around her and hug her.

"Hey pumpkin, how are you?" He asked.

Megan hugged her dad, sinking into his familiar arms.

"I'm good daddy, I brought someone to meet you." She said.

Megan always thought her dad was funny in social interactions. Sometimes he just got it, and sometimes he seemed to not notice other people. This was one of the latter occasions as he stood up as if only seeing Matt for the first time.

"Oh... shit, sorry. I'm Phillip." Her Father said stretching out his hand.

Matt took her father's hand, and shook it firmly. "Matt! I've heard a lot about you."

Megan smiled understanding the double meaning of that statement.

"All lies, I'm sure." Phillip said sinking into the more socially graceful side Megan knew he possessed.

"God I hope not, you are the kind of Father I hope to be some day sir." Matt said with a smile.

Megan had never seen the facial expression on her father. It was like it had never occurred to him he might be a good dad. Or at the very least, deeply touched by the sentiment.

"Wow... That's, such a nice thing to say." Her father said after a second.

"Come on you two, let's go sit down." Megan said.

"Sure, thing honey, Matt can I get you anything? Beer, coffee, water?" Her father asked.

"You know, lot of exercise today, I'm going to take some water please." Matt responded.

"Consider it done." Her father said.

Megan and Matt settled onto the large couch, a few moments later her father appeared with a glass of water in one hand, and two beers in the other. He handed one beer to Megan, and handed the glass of water to Matt.

"So Matt, tell me about yourself?" Her father asked.

Megan listened closely as Matt gave a high-level overview of his life, jobs, and career aspiration. She watched as her father listened intently. Finally, when he was finished, Matt asked the same question back.

Her father talked about growing up in the bay, the loss of Megan's mother, working two jobs, and his love of old retro punk music. Matt, for his part, listened carefully and nodded and smiled at the parts he got.

Finally, Megan interjected herself.

"So Daddy, the reason I wanted you to meet Matt, is... well we are dating. And, it's getting kinda serious." She said with a smile.

Her Father nodded evenly. "I figured pumpkin, but you don't need my permission to date, you never have. Matt seems like a good guy, so if you are asking if I approve, sure!" He said.

Matt smiled.

"So, not exactly that... We think... You'd like his mom." Megan said.

Her dad choked on his beer. He spent the next 30 seconds or so trying to regain his composure, eyes darting between Matt, and Megan.

"Uhh honey, don't you think that would be kinda a problem?" He said trying to clear his throat by drinking some more beer.

"Not any more than when I fuck you, daddy." Megan said.

Megan had seen her dad rarely rattled. A man who loses his wife and has to raise a daughter on his own, usually remains unphased by most things, but this time Megan watched as his head jerked back as if someone had punched him in the head. He also choked on his beer again.

Megan smiled broadly, as her father tried to regain his composure a second time.

"It's okay daddy, trust me he understands. Trust me, his mom really understands." Megan said in a soothing fashion.

"I think it's really great sir. And I'm not trying to take her away from you." Matt chimed in.

Still trying to catch his breath with the flurry of new information hitting him, Megan's Dad's eyes again darted back and forth between the two.

"Firstly, don't call me 'sir'. Just Phil is fine. Second..." Her father trailed off.

A few seconds later he returned to the world.

"Second... there is no second... What do you mean your mom and you understand Matt?" He asked.

"Daddy... I've been telling you for years how common this is. Matt's family is... well they do it too. So, they get it." Megan chimed in.

Megan watched her dad struggle. He had kept so much of their lives shielded and secret from the outside world since she and he had started having sex. He was afraid even though they were both adults, that if people found out it could ruin both of their lives.

Megan also knew that her father had given up on finding someone because he was loyal to his daughter and Megan loved him for that. She reached out hand to put it on her father's forearm.

"Daddy, it's okay. I love you; I will always love you. You have done so much for me, and I want to do more for you. Trust me. Okay daddy?" She said softly looking her father in his eyes.

Megan saw the walls of fear comedown in her father.

"Well, I mean it has been a few years since I went on a date..." He finally said quietly.

"I know daddy, and I know why. I know it's because you don't want me to feel unloved." Megan said.

Her father nodded and looked down.

"I just..." he started.

"I just don't want to be replaced in your life either. I couldn't stand it. I already lost your mom, and I was so lonely before... before you came to me, baby girl." Her father said.

Megan could hear the pain in his voice. She could hear the years of just putting things aside to do the right thing weighing on him.

"Phil, I'm not even going to try to replace you. I never could. I am hoping our families can... I don't know... Become a bigger family?" Matt said softly.

Megan saw her dad hear that, and he looked up. She knew when she saw him take a deep breath that he had made up his mind to go through with this. That he was all in, because he loved his daughter.

"So, what is your mom like?" Her Dad asked.

"She's... complicated." Matt said with a smile.

Megan sat and listened as Matt spent the next 20 minutes answering questions, and talking about him, his brother, the complicated relationships between his mother and them, he talked about losing his Father, finding out who his Mom had been before, her love of music.

Megan watched her dad perk up hearing about Ariel's love of music. Her dad was such a nerd. As she sat and listened, her mind drifted away to all the ways her life might change.