Beach Front Family Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about how nights would be different, more partners, more ways to have sex, new fantasies... How many could she take? Was there ever enough? She wondered what Blake was like in bed. And Carmon, she had only met her once, and while pretty, she didn't know much about her.

Megan imagined Carmon eating her pussy. She shifted in her seat.. She wondered what it would feel like to have Matt and her daddy together. The mere thought made her feel so good...

"You alright sweetheart?" Her dad's voice cut through her fantasies.

Megan started... "Ye... sorry daddy, I wasn't listening." She said sheepishly.

"It's okay baby, I was just saying that you deserve to have all the best things in life, so does Matt." Her dad repeated with a smile.

Megan nodded. Megan realized she was done waiting for her life to come to her. "Good things come to those who take it." someone had once told her... She realized she hadn't taken a shower yet today.

"Daddy, Matt, I'm going to go take a shower, you two just relax, I'll be right back." Megan said abruptly.

Her father and Matt looked confused.

"You okay baby?" Matt asked.

"Yep, just need to clean off a bit! I'll be back." Megan said.

Megan got up and walked down the hall and into her room. She opened the sliding closet door and found what she would put on after her shower. It was something she'd been saving for a long a time, it was a hot pink fishnet dress, and what could charitably be called underwear.

Megan always knew what would look good on her. Anything that showed off her ass, legs, and chest always made her feel pretty and she knew... Tonight... She wanted to feel pretty. She laid it out on the bed, and got in the shower.

Megan climbed out of the shower, the water glistening off her body. She grabbed a towel, drying the water from her body. In the mirror she looked at herself, and like what she saw. Megan was not skinny, but not big either. She was what boys called thick. Her big tits and big ass she had always thought of as her best attributes.

She walked out into her bedroom finding the fishnet dress she had set aside earlier. Pulling it over her head, she went back to the bathroom and put her hair into pigtails, she put on fresh makeup, and just to be sure brushed her teeth.

Megan took one more glance in the mirror, and then walked out the door of her room and down the hall to the living room. In the living room Matt's back was to her, and they were discussing some kind of sci-fi show. Her father had put on an old Operation Ivy Record which was playing "These Boots" a song that she loved, but not so loud as to disrupt the conversation.

"Well, you know Kirk...." Her father trailed off seeing her. "Wow baby... you look... great." Her father said.

Turning Matt saw her... and his smile stretched from ear to ear.

Sitting between them, Megan kissed her father deeply. Their tongue mingled, and she felt a sense of joy as they broke the kiss and she turned and kissed Matt. When she and Matt broke the kiss,she turned back to her father.

"Daddy... In the next few years, I'm going to be pregnant. Matt and I have discussed and I want to be a breeding slut." Megan said, holding her father hand.

"Okay... Honey, question. And forgive me, I'm old... What is a breeding slut?" Her dad asked with a concerned expression.

Megan laughed. "Daddy, it's not a death sentence, or a illness. It just means that I will let men cum in me and try to get me pregnant when Matt allows me to."

Megan saw those words impact her father's brain then he smiled.

"Does that include me, Matt?" her dad asked.

"Obviously you can cum in her whenever you want." Matt said smiling back.

"Wow, I had no idea this was a thing..." Her father said, considering this new piece of information.

"Matt do you and your brother fuck the same girls?" Her dad asked.

Matt smiled shaking his head.

"Not yet, we will though. My brother is...complicated. He's really repressed. I think mom is at home with him to help him figure that out. Maybe our aunt too. TBD on that." Matt winked.

"Really? Your aunt too?" Megan's Dad asked.

"She's not my real aunt, just someone we've known for our whole lives. She's super-hot." Matt replied.

Megan's Dad had a far away look, Megan realized she'd never seen her father fantasize before. She loved the way it looked on him.

"Daddy, aren't there things you've always wanted to try, that you just haven't yet?" Megan asked genuinely curios.

"Sure, I mean who hasn't wanted a threesome before, or something really rough... But what girl is goanna do those things with an old guy like me?" Her father said without a hint of self-pity.

Megan raised her hand slowly with a smile.

"Really?!" Her father seemed floored.

"Yes daddy, And it doesn't just have to be with ... you know, girls too." Megan smiled.

She saw and felt her father's cock twitch in his pants.

"That's fucking hot baby..." He said with that far way look.

Megan reached her hand out to place it on father's crotch, then reached behind her to place the other on Matt's.

"What else daddy?" She asked, her voice became a little lighter. She always used this voice when she wanted to get her father hard.

"Um... I don't know... Maybe we could make porn or something?" Her Father said, clearly having a hard time concentrating as she squeezed gently.

"Daddy, I would love that. Some family memories?" She said.

Behind her Matt said "Fuckkkkk." in a half groan.

"Daddy, Matt told me he wants to be able to piss on me, and in me. Isn't that hot?" Megan said expectedly.

Her Dads eyes drooped... She could see his mind imagining that.

"And then maybe we can get you and his brother, and Matt to all fuck me at one time?" Megan knew exactly how to get her needs met with her father. He was sucker for dirty talk.

"Fuck...." Was all her dad could say.

Megan removed her hand from Matthew's crotch, and reached over and unzipped her dad's pants. She reached in and massaged her father's cock.

Her Father let out a breath he hadn't known he'd been holding. Megan reached over and kissed him. Behind her Megan heard Matt stand up pull off his shoes, and unbutton his pants. She kept massaging her dad's cock their tongue mingling.

Megan became lost in the moment. Her mind wandering over the day. She couldn't believe this was how things had ended when she had been sure Matt's Mom was going to kill them. She smiled while kissing her father at the memory.

Then she felt him inside her. Matt had pushed himself inside her. She let out a low moan. She broke the kiss with her father.

"Daddy, give me your cock. NOW." She demanded.

Her Dad didn't need to be told twice, he quickly unbuttoned his pants and before he could sit down Megan pulled him to her, taking his cock as deep in her mouth as she could. Her Fathers hand brushed the back of her head as he started to thrust gently into her mouth.

Behind her, she felt Matt speed up, his cock pushing deeper and deeper with each stroke.

"Fuck baby." her dad said.

Megan pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"You better save that load for me Daddy." She said smiling up at him.

"Well then we better hurry cause daddy needs to cum soon." Her father said with a sound of nervousness in his voice.

Megan pulled her self off of Matt's cock.

"Lay down baby." She said to Matt.

Matt laid on the ground and Megan squatted over Matt, facing away from him. Matt's cock, despite her big ass for her frame, was plenty big enough to fit inside her.

She felt Matts hands under her thighs holding her open. She smiled, she loved this boy, he always knew what her dirty mind was thinking.

"Come on Daddy, I want your seed inside me..." Her Father watched the scene slowly stroking his long hard cock with his hand. Megan could see the look of love in his eyes. She felt a warmth radiating down her spine and into her womb.

"Please daddy, it's okay." She put a hand out.

Her father stepped in kneeling down between her legs.

"You sure baby? Matt's pretty big." Her father asked.

"Yes Daddy, please I need it... I need you." She begged, now wanting it so bad she could feel it.

And then it happened... She felt as if her pussy had doubled in size. The feeling was something she could never explain, and never not want again. She felt connected to these two men, and could feel their rhythm sync up. She was the bridge for this part of her family. It was her purpose, and she knew after so many years, she'd found who she needed to be.

"Oh shit, oh fuck... This feels so fucking good daddy!" She said her body clenching.

She felt tears rolling up in her eyes, so she squeezed them shut.

"Oh, fuck baby, I'm going to cum, fuck I'm going to cum in you." Her father yelled.

"Do it Phil, fill your daughter with your seed. We will breed her together." Matt said from underneath her.

Her Father's mind imploded. She felt his orgasm so much more than she ever had any other orgasm. She felt him swell, and then felt his cum filling her as Matt kept pumping.

"OH fuck daddy, yes! YES! FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT ALL TO ME DADDY." Megan shouted. She reached up pulling her father to her, kissing him deeply, wrapping her arms around him.

His pumps slowed, and then faltered as she broke the kiss and panted in her arms.

She whispered.... "Thank you daddy." as she felt him soften inside her and Matt still hard cock beginning to push her father out.

"Fuck baby, this is the best fucking lube. It feels so fucking good." She heard Matt say as his strokes became faster and faster.

Her dad pulled himself out of her arms, and scooted a few feet back just watching. Megan could feel her dad's gaze on here, watching Matt fuck his daughter using her father's cum as lube.

That was the moment that pushed Megan over the edge. Her eyes slammed shut, and her pussy clamped down on Matts cock.

"Shit... shit ... SHITTTT!" She stammered.

"Oh fuck baby... Fuck I'm going to cum." Matt yelled under her.

"Fucking knock me up! Give me your fucking seed, fill my fucking womb Matt. DO IT!" The words came cascading out of Megan, desires, and feeling she'd had her whole life, and only now had a chance to fulfill in anywhere but her dreams.

In the midst of her own orgasm, Megan felt Matt explode inside her. This only pushed her orgasms into another level. She shook, unable to maintain any control of her limbs.... She let out a loud animal scream.

She came to in the fetal position, tears streaming down her face. Her father and Matt around her gently petting her telling her she was okay.

"Holy shit..." Was the first thing she said.

"You okay pumpkin?" Her Dad asked.

"Daddy, I'm great." She said in a dazed voice.

They sat there on the floor for a little while, a silence connecting them all.

Her father stood finally.

"I really gotta piss." Her Dad said.

"Me too actually." Said Matt standing himself.

Megan sat up.

"Okay then, let's go." Megan said with a smile.

Her father and Matt seemed confused, and then realization spread across Matts face.

"Now?" He asked

"Yes Matt, now. I promised you, every time you fill me with sperm, you get to piss anywhere you want." She said not breaking eye contact.

Then she turned...

"That goes for you too daddy... If you want to, that is..." She said then looking down and away feeling a flush of embarrassment. Megan hadn't considered if her dad wasn't into piss play. An anxious though crossed her mind... "What if he thinks that is gross?" She asked herself.

Then her father smiled. "I've never even thought about it, but if it makes you happy pumpkin, I will try it." He said.

Megan took each man by the hand into the bathroom. She got in the tub and squatted down.

They stood there in silence for a moment. Matt was the first to break. The stream of warm liquid hitting Megan's chest.

"Oh fuck that feels good..." Megan said in a curious voice. Not quite believing how good it did feel.

Her Fathers stream joined Matts. Her Father aimed his stream at his daughter's large breasts. Matt stream began to travel up to Megan's face. She lowered her face directly into the dream and moaned.

Soon she felt her father's stream join Matts. Megan hand found her pussy and began to play. She then felt a rush of adrenaline, and she opened her mouth. Both streams poured into her mouth and soon overflowed her. Rivers of piss streaming down her cheeks and face.

The taste wasn't what she had expected. She had expected it to taste terrible, but instead it was a little tangy, a little salty, but overall, it just tasted like a slightly salty water. Her mouth full and overflowing she closed her lips and swallowed.

"HOLY SHIT!" She heard Matt say his steam still washing over her face. Her hand played with her crit rubbing it with the piss that had run down her body.

She opened her mouth again. Her Father's stream ended first, but Matt filler her mouth a second time. She swallowed again, and opened her eyes.

Her father and Matt were both staring at her. Matt's cock was growing hard right in front of her.

She got out of the bathtub dripping with piss. She squatted down and took Matts cock in her mouth. She moaned around his cock.

"Oh fuck... You fucking little slut." She heard her dad say, an animal intensity.

"Jesus Megan, you really do anything for cum won't you?" She heard Matt say.

She looked into his eyes. Gazing up at the man she loved, and would do anything for. She grabbed his ass and pushed his cock down her own throat. She held Matt in her throat, breathing through her nose.

Matt groaned.

Finally, she let him go, ropes of drool falling from her lips.

"I will do anything for your cum Matt. I belong to you... You can use me however you want. As long as you fill me up with sperm." She kissed him.

Then she turned taking her father and Matt by the hand and leading them into the bedroom.

Chapter 15

Carmon

Carmon's dreams were restless. In them, she was in the house with her mom. She was trying to find her mom and she couldn't find her anywhere. A feeling of panic gripped her. She turned and there she was. Only it wasn't her mom, it was Ariel.

"Why didn't you love me like you love Blake!" She shouted.

The gunshot crashed through her dream and was startled awake.

Carmon sat in the dim light of her living room. She didn't care what time it was, her whole body hurt. Her mind hurt. How had she let this happen. She had lost the man of her dreams and her best friend in one night.

Tears welled up in her eyes.

"Control yourself bitch. He told you he would be back." She said to herself.

Carmon knew that everyone had stuff in their past. She wasn't sure what had happened to Ariel to change her so drastically in such a short time. Let alone trying to imagine what would allow her to forsake her Godly drive and actually fuck her children.

Carmon's mind skated away from the memory, the one that had changed her. The therapist she had talked to had told her that this was just how trauma worked. When something shocking happened, it was going to bring this up over and over.

Carmon had been 18 when her mother and her had a falling out. Carmon had been boy crazy as a teenager and had been expecting to be treated as a whole person once she was 18. However, she had been angered to find out her mother still treated her like a child and not a smart child, either.

Her mother had found out about the boy she had been seeing and called her a whore, and without thinking, Carmon slapped her mom. She had run out of the house immediately after.

She had gone over to a friend's, grabbed a set of clothes, called another friend in LA, and driven the hour to the north end of the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles. She promised she would never go home, never to that place, no matter what.

At first Carmon was able to stay with her friend, but after a while, she had to get a job. Rent was very high where she was, and while she had gotten a job at Trader Joes, it barely covered rent. Carmon took to going on dates just to get a meal. She had told her friend this, and her friend had warned her to be careful.

Carmon hadn't listened. One night, she had gone to a local dive bar. She had been talking to an older guy who had been buying her drinks when another man had approached her.

"Come on bitch, go to the bathroom with me and suck my fucking cock." He had slurred at her.

"Fuck outta here." The older man had said to the drunk.

"Fuck did you say to me?" The younger man had said.

Carmon had turned to the older man" Guys, you do..." The words never finished.

The top of the older man's head seemed to just disappear. First it was there, and then, it wasn't. His strings cut; his body had just fallen in slow motion. The gun shot barely registered in her brain when something warm dripped down her face. She belatedly realized everyone in the bar was screaming. Why was the younger guy on the ground? Who was this guy in a uniform beating the shit out of this kid? What the fuck was going on?

Her mind had whirled, and then all at once time had sped up to normal. Carmon put her hand to her face and looked at it. It was blood.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." She had said as started to hyperventilate.

The younger man was on the ground, patrons of the bar holding him in place. The guy with the uniform...Army she had thought... came over to her, his hands out in a gesture of peace.

"It's okay. It's okay... I need to touch you, okay? I need to make sure you aren't injured. Can I do that?" He asked.

Carmon nodded still in a daze.

The man had patted her all over quickly then boldly picked her up and carried her outside.

"Am I?" She asked the man.

"No, you are okay. Cops are coming." He said moving fast as he placed her on the steps of the bar.

"Is he?" She asked.

"Yea." The man said.

"Oh god, oh god... Oh shit. I didn't..." She said terror creeping into her mind.

"What's your name?" The man asked her.

"Carmon." She had murmured.

"I'm Jared, nice to meet you Carmon. I need you to listen. The cops are coming and they are going to have a lot of questions. But you didn't do this. I saw the whole thing. You didn't do anything wrong. You understand?" He told her.

Carmon had heard the words but didn't understand what they meant. Belatedly she felt warm breeze carrying the sounds of sirens towards her. She looked around for the first time her heart beat speeding up.

Jared had kneeled down in front of her.

"Right now, your heart rate is going up. You are thinking about running. That's normal, you've just lived through something really scary. I know you want to run, and I can't stop you. But I am telling you Carmon, if you can't hear anything else I'm saying... There is going to be life after this. I promise." He told her.

Carmon only heard part of it, only finding out later what had been said.

The first squad car pulled and two officers quickly go out, guns drawn and entered the bar.

The second car was only a few seconds behind. Carmon had though "They look like Christmas penguins" and then was shocked to see Jared smile and laugh and say "They do!" Was she talking out loud?

Jared had nodded and said "You are in shock. You are doing great."

Carmon remembered the cops, they had asked her a lot of questions. The EMT's had been nice and got her cleaned up, and her friend had picked her up from the police station and taken her home.

Carmon never got to thank Jared, she never even knew who he was. Her friend's mom had been a therapist and had pulled string for Carmon to see someone with no charge. Carmon had seen them for 6 months.

Carmon hated being alone. When she was alone, she found herself reliving everything. She had used a dating app sometimes up to 3 times a night to make sure she was never alone.