Beach Front Family Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men had used her, and in allowing it, Carmon at least felt useful, even if she knew that this wasn't normal.

She had tried and a few months before her 19th birthday she took what little savings she had, got in her car and went home. She had lived on the beach, and spending nights with strangers when it was too cold.

Pretty soon she'd hustled up enough money through odd jobs, and on occasion doing cam girl work to get an apartment. She had then taken the rest of her money and invested in Yoga Teacher Training.

Only a short while after that, Ariel had called her, and her life changed forever. Being an aunt gave her life meaning that work and her dating life couldn't give her. She felt useful in a new way, a way that felt like clean air after a smoke-filled room.

And now... She had lost it all again. Her mom was right, she was a whore, a dumb, stupid, fucking, whore.

Carmon felt her pussy begin to drip as she told herself how worthless she was.

"This isn't fucking normal!" She breathed, her hand reaching between her legs rubbing her clit.

"Normal people don't do this. You fucking nasty fuck pig. You fucking whore. You pathetic cum rag." She chastised herself as she rubbed.

"You are pathetic, you are worthless to everyone unless you are filled with cock. You dumb bitch, you've lost it all."

Her orgasm ripped through her. Causing her body to clench.

"AHHHHHH!" She screamed half in ecstasy and half in frustration.

When her heart had finally slowed down, the tears started again as she drifted off to sleep thinking of Blake's lips.