Beach Fun

Story Info
First in a mini-arc of fun between best friends at the beach.
1.5k words
3.85
12.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walk down to the deserted part of the beachfront you have chosen for us, quite a distance from the hotel, you ask yourself again for at least the tenth time whether this is a good idea. You could have put sunscreen on in the hotel room. In fact, you still have some options - you could do it yourself; you could just keep your t-shirt and shorts on and do your arms and legs. But even with those thoughts, as you feel the knot in your stomach relax slightly, you also feel a twinge of disappointment. Ultimately, you might be feeling as nervous as you have since you were a school girl but between six hours of a motorcycle engine rumbling between your legs and over five years of teasing, sometimes gentle, sometimes right up to the border, you feel like you have an almost insatiable need to know, not just think, what would happen.

If I notice that you're chattering more than normal, I haven't let on. In fact, it seems to you that I'm just happy to enjoy the heat on my face and that we're going to spend some time together, then you see me lag behind you a step and not so discretely check out your ass as you're walking down the sand. Even behind your large sunglasses, I can tell you have raised your eyebrows at me then smirked. My eyes crinkle behind my own sun-glasses: "It's a beautiful view". I say and gently nudge your side with mine. "Shush" you say, but you also smile, knowing that at least you don't to worry about rejection at all.

You lay your towel out first as I'm stripping off my singlet. Well, more accurately, you fiddle with a towel while perving on me as I take my singlet off. You admire the view - nothing that would draw the attention of anyone who hasn't been wondering for a long time - but for someone who has been waiting, plenty enjoyable then notice that I've gone to the bag to grab the sunscreen.

"Wait a sec - cccould you do me first?" You cringe and feel yourself flush red as you stumble ever so slightly over the double-entendre. How frustrating and embarrassing! You had that line in your head since the thought of me applying your sunscreen first occurred to you while we were still over an hour away from the hotel. On the plus side, the massive smile that breaks out on my face makes you wonder if I even noticed your stutter or was too distracted by what you had asked for.

"I would love to." I reply, and you can hear both the sincerity and the desire in my voice.

You lift your top up, exposing the top of a nice but modest two piece. It might be modest in cut but the color is a bright fluro pink, reminiscent of the lingerie set I picked out as my favorite when you asked my opinion of the online store. Now for yet one more moment of truth - do you shuck off your shorts and have me behind you, gently rubbing you down in only your swimsuit? Your hands move to your waistband but as they do they trail over that slight belly that no matter how hard you work out doesn't seem willing to leave and your confidence leaves you. For a moment, you think about calling the whole thing off but you can imagine the look on my face if you suddenly change your mind, especially if I don't really understand what it's like to have anxiety about my body the way you do. Fortunately (for me), your desire not to see my face fall wins out and while you keep your short shorts on, you lie face down on the towel. As you do, you take a deep breath of salty, humid, hot air and it makes you realize you haven't actually heard the waves until now, you've been entirely in your own head.

You close your eyes and take another deep breath. In the few seconds you've been lying down, you can already feel the hot suns rays warming your skin and making you feel content. Then you feel a hand lightly rest against your shoulder and you start slightly, the touch coming as a slight shock despite its gentleness. The hand rests on you for a moment then you feel my other hand press down in front of you and my voice is in your ear as I lean close over you. My voice rumbles in your ear: "You look absolutely beautiful. Thank you for letting me do this for you."

You don't feel sunscreen drip onto your back, instead, one hand swipes over the top of the other then glides over your back as if oiled. At first you wonder how that works but then you remember me telling you that back in my more carefree days I studied massage enough to learn some of the tricks and you realise I must have deposited a dollop on the back of my hand to warm up. That train of thought quickly proves correct as my hands seem to be just as focused on rubbing the tension out as much as rubbing the sunscreen in.

The next fifteen minutes are spent in bliss. Feeling my hands rub away at knots in your neck, gently stroke your sides and caress your neck. I reposition myself at your feet and start from your toes, rubbing sunscreen into you gently but firmly to try to limit how much it tickles. Slowly I make my way up your ankles - then your calves to your knees and it's clear to you that I'm certainly not doing this out of any sense of obligation or even because you asked me to, but because there is nothing I would rather be doing right now than gently rub every inch of your body that you let me.

Over thirty minutes in and the anxiety you felt is essentially gone. In fact, you feel a desire to tease me...and maybe reward us both a little. As my hands start to rub at your thighs, you lick your lips and say: "give me a hand."

I pause, clearly confused, then I see both your hands pull down on the sides of your shorts, your ass giving a gorgeous little unintentional wiggle as you work them down. You can hear my breath intake as my hands cover yours for a moment and gently squeeze then take over the duty of pulling them down to expose pink bottoms of your swim suit. Once your shorts have cleared your feet and been put aside, you feel me reposition again, still on my knees but this time with one knee resting to your left side...and the other between your legs, just above your knees.

My hands go back to their pleasurable torture, but this time there is an added element to it. You know I'm a self-confessed ass-man, you also know that I have great admiration for your ass (and that was before you lost weight!) so you know that my efforts to make sure your rear is safe from the sun is likely to continue the same level of diligence I showed to your back, and your sides and your arms and the rest of your legs. I work my way up your outer thighs first, then work all of your ass that I can see - and you wonder, although you can't be 100% sure, that I might have even gone so far as to very slightly move the back of your swimmers inwards to give myself more area to work with. You certainly felt the very gentle tug on the top of your swimmers as I finish with your ass, the fabric gently pulling taunt into your pussy for two seconds before the pressure eases off.

Finally, I begin to work your inner thighs, starting again at your knees. As my fingers get closer and closer to you, the sensations get all the more intense and you feel yourself getting hot and even a little wet. You can also feel that I'm watching for any flinch or that indicates what I'm doing is the least unwelcome. The challenge for you is trying to avoid making any noise that might stop me while having my hands softly rub up your inner thighs after so many years of wondering what it would feel like - although in only the rarest of dreams did it feel this good. You compromise by biting into your forearm and letting out a gentle moan, which fortunately I take the right way - sadly, just as my fingers reach the edge of the fabric where they stop although you can feel them lingering, almost hovering. "Ummmmmmaaaaaaa" you whisper as you squeeze your thighs together, both to indicate its time to move on to your front but also to intensify the feelings coming from between your legs.

You feel my arms move forward again to prop me up over you and a gentle kiss pressed to the top of your neck sends goosebumps down your spine.