Beach Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
Beach fun continues and deepens.
773 words
4.75
3.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to roll over" rumbles my voice in your ear.

"My top"?" You question. While you're not certain your back is sensitive enough to be able to feel the thin straps while you are lying face down, you are certain you can feel the warmth of my body and soft fuzz of my chest resting uninterrupted against your back.

"Trust me a bit more?" I ask.

You bite your lip, weighing up the request. While you know I wouldn't ever want to do anything to hurt you, this isn't that type of trust and you also know I am a good deal more comfortable with risqué actions than you are.

"Tell you what." You feel my weight shift against you as I lift and lean to one side, towards where we placed the bag. "You roll over and I'll use this towel to cover you."

You are simultaneously relieved and a little disappointed but you remind yourself that I'm about to resume rubbing hot suntan oil all over your mostly naked front and you feel your heart rate jump again at the thought. You demurely roll over and the towel descends upon you, covering not just your chest but your head as well. It is not dark - there is too much sun for that - but there is something hugely comforting about the dry warmth under the towel, blue and yellow patterns clear in front of your eyes, the sound of waves in the background as the smell of the beach mixes with coconut from the sun tan oil.

Lost in the variety of sensations, the first touch is a surprise and you start as you feel slickened hands rest palm down on your ribs, just below your breasts. The hands caress down and you involuntarily suck in your stomach as they move towards your belly.

"Stop that." You hear me say, accompanied by a very light tap against the outside of your thigh. "Later on this afternoon I have every intention of showing you just how beautiful I find you, several times if you'll let me, but I want you to relax and just enjoy the feelings, not lie there tense and worrying." In defiance you keep holding your breathe and even clench your abdominal muscles a little.

This time it is less of a tap and instead a light slap against your inner thigh. "You're angling for a spanking lass." You hear me say through the towel but at the same time it's getting hard to keep holding yourself taunt. Finally you relax and are immediately rewarded by a hand gliding back up your body, under the towel and onto your breast. This time the intake of breath has nothing to do with trying to downplay your stomach and you arch your back up a little, pressing your nipple and breast up into my hand as you know I love. My second hand promptly joins the first under the towel, the hot oil allowing them to glide smoothly around as the oil is distributed and a low moan escapes your lips as my fingers catch your nipples between my knuckles and gently pull on them.

You feel me shuffle a little, then one hand is removed. You wonder for a few minutes what is coming next when you feel my leg move forward, my thigh slick and covered with oil, press between your legs and towards your center. You moan again as the satiny smooth fabric pulls taunt against your pussy and my leg pushes firmly against you. I lift up the towel and duck beneath it, my lips crashing into yours as you experience the heady combination of smells, tastes, sounds, physical sensations and above all feelings.

For long minutes we gently writhe in this position, my leg slowly drawing up and down between yours, rapidly building towards your climax. As I feel you bucking more quickly against me and your breath begin to come in gasps, I move my mouth from yours and gently bite your ear lobe before letting out a long, low "Hmmmmmmmmmmm". The noise resonates in your mind as you reach the crescendo. You press your face into my neck and can't stop yourself opening your mouth and biting down hard, being rewarded by my leg thrusting more firmly still against you and extending your orgasms further.

Gradually your orgasm recedes and you kiss the faint mark you have left on my neck. "I think we need to head back to the hotel room lass." You hear me say. "I can think of a whole raft of things I want to do to you next."