Beach Gal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stumbled into the bedroom, Todd curious to look around but it was difficult as they kissed. He did notice the rather large bed with pretty deep red gothic looking sheets, and he smiled into the kiss. But before Danika noticed how close they were to the bed she fell onto it, pulling him with her and she giggled softly. She smiled up at him and cupped his cheek, rubbing it with her thumb gently.

"Only fingers though, you'll have to treat me to that first date before we go full on, you know? I'm not cheap," she teased but at the same time meant it, and Todd understood that fully. He didn't view her as cheap in any way whatsoever, and he wanted to wait as well.

"Agreed, I'm not cheap either," he smiled and Danika laughed, pushing him back playfully before untying her towel and pushing it off the bed onto the floor. She was almost even more beautiful in bed if that was even possible, though, her body was probably stunning in any location to be honest. He pulled off his own towel as well and let it fall to the floor, before kissing her sweetly once again.

He let his hand slide down between her legs, slowly, making sure there was time for her to stop him just in case but instead Danika spread her legs, inviting him to touch and feel. He moaned softly as he felt her already wet pussy beneath his fingertips, stroking the folds of it softly to start of with. It was a whole different sensation than licking and kissing her between her legs, but he enjoyed both in their own ways. Danika gasped and arched slightly up off of the bed, moaning quietly as well. It felt so good, and she curled her pretty little toes happily as he pleasured her slowly. Todd smiled, gently teasing her clit with his thumb, causing another gasp to fall from her lips. Her lips were parted and she looked up at him with lidded, adoring eyes. It made him feel special, and even more aroused.

He moved down between her legs so he could watch her, touching her and rubbing her all over her pussy before giving it a few open mouthed kisses which made her legs tremble eagerly. His lips and tongue felt so nice, and combined with more of his touch it was even better. He let his tongue move down just a little, curious if she would like getting rimmed. He had never done it, and he was just as curious, and he looked up at her softly. "Wanna let me go down more? Never tried it myself, might feel nice for you," Todd murmured, kissing the inside of her thighs gently as he waited for her to say yes or no. Danika frowned in thought for a moment before shrugging and nodding. Todd smiled and moved back towards her hole, slowly letting his tongue circle around the tight rim of it and felt his face go red as Danika moaned loudly. It seemed to be enjoyable indeed, and he smirked to himself as he prodded and licked with his tongue for a while before he felt his hair being tugged.

"If- If you continue that I'm gonna cum and I don't want to yet-" Danika rambled out and he moved back up, wiping his mouth before kissing her neck. "That- That was nice though- Oddly nice-" She stuttered and he smiled against her neck, nodding his head in agreement.

He let his fingers go back to her pussy, gently prodding at her opening just a little, experimenting before pushing a finger inside of her when she was ready. She was warm, wet, tight and Todd found himself moaning hotly against her neck as she even clenched eagerly around his finger. "Nnnh- ah- Todd-" She whined and pulled him closer, spreading her legs even more. "M-More- More please-" she breathed and he moved his finger in and out a few times before pushing a second one beside the first, fucking her gently with his fingers. Slow thrusts, to start off with, until she was ready for more. She was hot, and wet, and plump, and she just felt overall incredible and it drove him wild with pleasure.

Todd moaned again as he felt her using her muscles down there, tightening around him, even starting to move her hips together with his thrusts. She was rubbing her hip against his hard cock, trying to give him some friction as well. It felt heavenly, just enough to satisfy him as he took care of her, which was satisfying in itself since she was responding so much to every touch he did. Todd gently quirked his fingers, trying to find the special spot to make her go crazy, and hopefully squirt beautifully like she had done at the beach. It had been quite exhilarating, but he wanted to be able to see it more than he had done the first time.

Danika started moving her hips faster, and he started to rub her clit more with his thumb as he pushed and moved his fingers inside of her. Her breathing started to get more strained and quicker, and Todd looked up at her softly before resting his head on the pillow beside her, looking down at her beautiful soft body.

"Come on, cum for me, I'm ready when you are, wanna see you squirt," Todd whispered, kissing and nipping at her jaw before looking back down, rubbing his cock against her hip in tune with his fingers thrusting inside of her warm and wet pussy. Danika let out a breathy laugh, wanting to tell him again that it wasn't something she did often, but at the same time, she felt about ready to explode from all the pleasure. She was so wet that Todd's fingers now slid in and out of her with ease, and her legs had started to tremble, her body tense.

"Todd I- I- I think I'm gonna- Todd-!" Danika cried out, gripping the bed sheets tightly and there it was, a beautiful stream as she squirted hard, Todd's eyes wide as he watched her, pulling his fingers out to let her squirt freely. Her hips moved up and down as she squirted, and she moaned repeatedly. It was magnificent, as magnificent as watching her relieving herself earlier in the sand but this time he was the cause of it. And it felt fucking amazing. Danika whined, gripping his arm tightly with one hand and wringing the sheets in her other. She pushed her pussy up against his hand and he rubbed her clit quickly, slapping it gently and causing her to squirt again, a soft cry of pleasure coming out muffled as she was biting her lip hard and blushing deeply.

She desperately reached down for his cock, starting to stroke him hard and fast and Todd had to brace himself against her, wrapping an arm around her body. He was big and hard and just as warm in her hands, and even though she was riding out her orgasm, she wanted to touch and make him feel good more than anything.

"Danika- Ah- Yes- Yes yes yes-" Todd breathed out, his cock achingly hard after watching her squirt and make a mess of the sheets below her, pre-cum already beading at the tip. "Want to come on your belly- please-" Todd managed to get out and Danika nodded quickly, turning so they were facing each other. She spread the bead of pre-cum over the head of his cock, rubbing in fast circles over it with her thumb.

out a few times before pushing a second one beside the first, fucking her gently with his fingers. Slow thrusts, to start off with, until she was ready for more. She was hot, and wet, and plump, and she just felt overall incredible and it drove him wild with pleasure.

Todd moaned again as he felt her using her muscles down there, tightening around him, even starting to move her hips together with his thrusts. She was rubbing her hip against his hard cock, trying to give him some friction as well. It felt heavenly, just enough to satisfy him as he took care of her, which was satisfying in itself since she was responding so much to every touch he did. Todd gently quirked his fingers, trying to find the special spot to make her go crazy, and hopefully squirt beautifully like she had done at the beach. It had been quite exhilarating, but he wanted to be able to see it more than he had done the first time.

Danika started moving her hips faster, and he started to rub her clit more with his thumb as he pushed and moved his fingers inside of her. Her breathing started to get more strained and quicker, and Todd looked up at her softly before resting his head on the pillow beside her, looking down at her beautiful soft body.

"Come on, cum for me, I'm ready when you are, wanna see you squirt," Todd whispered, kissing and nipping at her jaw before looking back down, rubbing his cock against her hip in tune with his fingers thrusting inside of her warm and wet pussy. Danika let out a breathy laugh, wanting to tell him again that it wasn't something she did often, but at the same time, she felt about ready to explode from all the pleasure. She was so wet that Todd's fingers now slid in and out of her with ease, and her legs had started to tremble, her body tense.

"Todd I- I- I think I'm gonna- Todd-!" Danika cried out, gripping the bed sheets tightly and there it was, a beautiful stream as she squirted hard, Todd's eyes wide as he watched her, pulling his fingers out to let her squirt freely. Her hips moved up and down as she squirted, and she moaned repeatedly. It was magnificent, as magnificent as watching her relieving herself earlier in the sand but this time he was the cause of it. And it felt fucking amazing. Danika whined, gripping his arm tightly with one hand and wringing the sheets in her other. She pushed her pussy up against his hand and he rubbed her clit quickly, slapping it gently and causing her to squirt again, a soft cry of pleasure coming out muffled as she was biting her lip hard and blushing deeply.

She desperately reached down for his cock, starting to stroke him hard and fast and Todd had to brace himself against her, wrapping an arm around her body. He was big and hard and just as warm in her hands, and even though she was riding out her orgasm, she wanted to touch and make him feel good more than anything.

"Danika- Ah- Yes- Yes yes yes-" Todd breathed out, his cock achingly hard after watching her squirt and make a mess of the sheets below her, pre-cum already beading at the tip. "Want to come on your belly- please-" Todd managed to get out and Danika nodded quickly, turning so they were facing each other. She spread the bead of pre-cum over the head of his cock, rubbing in fast circles over it with her thumb.

"You're so big and hard, cum on me please, want it all over my belly," Danika moaned, also out of breath and taken back by her huge orgasm. She moved her other hand down, squeezing his balls in her hand as she stroke him faster, making sure to rub over the tip and let her thumb slide where it was the most sensitive. She was about to move down but Todd's grip was tight around her and she loved it, and she wasn't sure how much she would be able to suck him off before he would come and they both wanted him to come all over her stomach. But she was vividly imagining now what it would feel like to have him in her mouth, and she rubbed her legs together in arousal. She switched between stroking slow and fast until she could hear Todd getting close, his breathing more desperate and his body getting tense.

Danika gasped as she squeezed him hard and he came all over her stomach and chest, biting her lip as she watched the thick ribbons of cum fall onto her pale soft skin. She wanted more, and she stroke him faster again but heard him grunt and stopped quickly, not wanting to overstimulate him and make him uncomfortable. They both stopped moving, trying to catch their breaths. It had all happened so quickly, they were just drawn to each other in the most beautiful way. "That- That was amazing-" Danika finally breathed, letting her head rest against his chest, running her fingers lazily through the mess on her belly, giggling softly. "Look at the mess you made," she teased and Todd laughed.

"The mess I made? Look at your bed sheets! You practically soaked them," he teased back and gently pressed a kiss to her forehead and cheek, wrapping his arms around her tightly. It had been absolutely incredible to watch though, so he didn't mind the mess in the slightest, he actually found it pretty hot and sexy... Danika smiled to herself and stroke Todd's chest gently

"You seem to be quite good at making me make messes," she smiled and snorted softly, settling against his chest a bit more. They laid still for a moment, but, suddenly Danika squirmed a bit and pulled back, looking at Todd shyly with a blush. "I... I don't usually do this stuff you know... I'm usually a lot more... Shy, and not like this..." She murmured quietly. She was worried. Worried that Todd was thinking bad thoughts about her. That she did this with all the guys she came across. That she was, well, a slut. She needed to let him know the truth... "I take intimacy very seriously, and I just want you to know that. I don't do things like this with just anybody, or everybody for that matter... This is not how I usually go about these things..." She mumbled even shyer and she looked down, not meeting his eyes anymore. "I'm confident with my body but... I don't want you to think I'm... Slutty, because of today and everything we've done..." She finished, still looking down. Todd tilted his head, gently putting his finger underneath her chin and tilting it up softly.

"I don't think you're slutty, Danika. I think you are beautiful, confident, interesting, curious, and outgoing. Definitely not slutty, there's a difference between confidence and sluttiness you know," Todd joked to make Danika smile again, and it worked, a soft smile spreading across her lips. She nodded softly and then bit her lip again.

"I... I still want to get to know you better. I feel like we just fit t ogether, you know? Intimacy aside... And I want to have that first date, and... And more dates if the first one goes well. Do... Do you want that too?" She asked and Todd smiled, nodding quickly. He couldn't think of anything he wanted more right now, and he was relieved to hear that Danika felt the same. He hadn't thought that she would just use him and throw him away, but his insecurities had made him worry about it anyway...

"Of course I do. You're an awesome girl and I can't wait to get to know more about you. We know we're quite compatible in bed now so, hey, we have that going for us already at least," Todd smiled. He then cupped and stroked her cheek gently with his thumb. "But, all jokes aside, yes. I want that first date, and many more to come, and I want to know everything there is to know about you. I can't wait, honestly, it makes me excited just thinking about it," he smiled and stroke her cheek softly. Danika smiled back, her eyes looking genuinely excitedly up at his, and the blush softened. She didn't feel bad anymore, that sinking feeling of what Todd might think of her was not completely gone but, it had diminished greatly. And she couldn't wait for that first date to happen. A few normal dates would make it much easier to know Todd didn't think anything bad about her. She wondered where they would go or what they would do, but Todd seemed full of surprises so she was sure that whatever it was going to be, it would be something very good. Though they had met on a nude beach, and that w ould be pretty hard to top in terms of surprises.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Danika let out a soft groan. Right. The pizza. And the coffee, she vaguely remembered. She could feel her stomach rumbling at the mere thought of food, realising she had forgotten to eat all together. She had even packed a bunch of cute snacks for the beach but by now they were probably all gross and soggy... She threw the remote control for the tv to Todd and smiled.

"Find us something good to watch, I'll get the pizza. Pizza and a movie is the best after all. Something light, and no horror! I want to get some actual sleep tonight," she said with a smirk and shifted off of the bed even though she really didn't want to, feeling lazy and content. She reached for her towel and tied it around herself with a smirk back at Todd. She had thought about opening the door in the nude, but after feeling a bit self conscious about Todd's thoughts about her, she didn't really want to pull something like that right now. Tonight, her body was for Todd's eyes only unlike earlier today, and she was still quite messy and indecent as well...

She headed to the door and quickly paid and grabbed the pizza boxes, wanting to get back to bed as quickly as possible. She wanted to cuddle up against Todd and just enjoy his company, just as they had done on the beach as they watched the sunset.

"Alright, dinner has arrived!" She said triumphantly as she returned to the bedroom, chuckling giddily, still kind of on a high from her orgasm. Todd had pulled the blanket up over his legs and Danika joined him underneath, making sure they had everything before scooting close. She had grabbed some fizzy drinks on the way and it seemed Todd had found a good movie to watch, so everything was just perfect. "Also, this does not count as a first date just so you know, this is just... Food," she smirked up at him and he smiled back, nodding.

"Agreed. Just food," he said as she kissed his cheek before he picked up a pizza slice, remembering just how hungry he was.