Beach Guy

Story Info
My wife and I share a hunky beach guy who is ready to please.
2.6k words
3.94
14.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsas20
fsas20
21 Followers

Another story prompted by an image found online. Enjoy the fantasy with me, then return to our reality.

Later that summer after the Vegas trip in the early 2000s, my wife Susan and I are on a weekend trip to the Monterey area. On the first day I agree to walk and shop Fisherman's Wharf if afterwards we'd go to a nearby beach for sun and people-watching.

While the shopping is mostly a bust for me, I am able to wait outside several stores to check out dozens of other women walking by in their cute sundresses and wedges, or busty tank tops and short shorts. It's a good feeling to have my dick on a slow burn in my shorts as I imagine making out or having full-on sex with each one. The looks I get from some of them tell me they are thinking the same.

We eventually make it to a quiet beach about five miles north of town. There are a dozen people around as we put up our chairs not far from the water's edge to watch the waves. We each have our own insulated drink bottles filled with strong rum and Cokes, and I click on my mp3 player for some mellow rock in the background.

As I pull off my shirt to get some sun, Susan takes off her cover wrap thing to reveal the one-piece suit she has on. Her 36C breasts are nicely displayed and we proceed to sip our drinks and watch people.

As is my habit I jump up often to take pictures for couples and families who pause at the water's edge just in front of us. Once for a single blonde in her 40s; through her camera I can see her checking me out, and the clear view of her tits in her bikini is arousing to me. I smile and keep clicking to stay close to her and so she can see my hardening dick that I'd love to share with her. A glance at Susan shows she is watching us closely behind her mirror shades to ensure I keep my hands to myself.

A little while later we both watch as a guy in his late 30's, possibly military, walks past us and down to the water's edge. We stare as he removes his t-shirt and tosses it onto the sand and begins to stretch. He is quite buff but not totally ripped and with thick short hair on top. His legs are only so-so for being a runner (new to it?) but his shoulders, chest, abdomen, and arms are awesome. Lots of curves and great muscles showing everywhere, and a great bulge in his snug shorts. The object of our attention clicks his watch timer and starts a slow jog down the beach.

Several times over the next half hour he passes us, going down the beach until he's out of sight, then doubling back to pass us. Each time he goes by I notice Susan's eyes are glued to him and she's squirming in her seat, her hands gripping the chair arm as she imagines gripping his shoulders and arms, or something else.

We've been married for several decades now. I'm bored with our sex life and have worked on getting her to have sex with other men with no success.

I hatch a plan, and next time he comes towards us I stand up, pumping up my chest a little and walking out to his path. He slows as he approaches me and stops when I say Hello. His name is Gary, and I comment on his running and how good of shape he is in, and how Susan is also excited by him. He looks over at her, flexes up his chest and waves, and she waves back, angling up her tits towards us. As their gazes connect for the moment it gives me a chance to look closely at his body. There's a light layer of sweat lingering on his pecs and his toned abdomen, and I wonder what he has hanging in his black shorts.

He seems intrigued with us, so I get his attention back and invite him to join us for drinks later at our hotel. He looks at me, then back to Susan, who suddenly has more cleavage showing, and agrees. After I get his phone number for a text later, he picks up his shirt and jogs away after giving Susan a smile.

A few hours later Gary returns my text to say he is at the lobby of our hotel. I am wearing my best jeans, flip flops, and a tight light gray V-neck shirt that shows off my arms and chest -- I'd just done fifty push-ups to pump up. Susan is wearing a nice outfit as well, one I hoped she wouldn't have on for long. I nearly run downstairs to the lobby to bring him up to our suite.

Damn, he is sexy! Since my recent night in Vegas with the escort I had become very attuned to hunky guys. Gary looks good in his jeans and is stunning and powerful in his shirt because of his bigger chest. We shake hands as I welcome him, feeling his strength, and then sniffing his cologne as he passes close by. We talk as we return to our room, and I hope he is checking me out as I lead him down the hall.

Back inside, I introduce him to Susan as I move to the mini-bar to make drinks for us. I'd had one already, but Susan had been nervous about him coming, so she was on her third Mojito and feeling no pain. They stand close and talk, and from the kitchen I can see that they are actively looking each other over.

After 20 minutes or so, the sexual tension is thick and hot. Every time they lock on each other I can look at both closely, but especially at him. I am getting aroused at what I am seeing and hoping to get close if my plan works.

After an hour and several drinks we are all loose and having a good time. I can see Gary moving closer to Susan as we sit on the couch, and occasionally she touches his arm and then his strong thigh. I see a bulge growing in his tight jeans and decide it is time. I whisper to Susan that she should go change into the new dress I had bought for her, and to give us guys a little time alone to talk. She walks off to the bedroom, both of us watching her ass and legs as she walks, although a little wobbly, in her medium heels she has on.

I sit close to Gary, and we talk. I tease him with little comments about Susan's appearance and how she was coming on to him. He agrees and replies how beautiful she is, and then shares that he is between girlfriends. I tell him he is too good-looking to be without a woman for long, and he laughs and thanks me. I want so much to touch him, but I hold back; tonight is for Susan.

She comes back into the room 10 minutes later, wearing the new dress I'd found for her online from Frederick's a few weeks before. It's a tight shimmery blue mini-dress that barely covers her ass and really shows her tits and cleavage. She's touched up her makeup and added the final touch, her 5-inch white pump heels. She is hot and sexy as she leans against the snack bar counter, even more tipsy from her drinks but still standing. The way she looks, I figure she now has all the confidence she needs.

I guide Gary to stand and go to her, and he does so without hesitation, fully aware of what is happening. He approaches her, looking her up and down, and then begins commenting on how sexy she is. Susan shushes him with a slur and pulls him close so that their bodies meet as they kiss. I am instantly hard as I watch her hands slide around his neck, over his broad shoulders and down his back, pausing to touch key places. I don't know if she knows I am watching, and that I am enjoying it almost as much as she is.

Susan breaks the kiss, and after looking over Gary's shoulder at me and getting a nod, she turns and leads him into our bedroom. I so want to follow but decide to give them some time alone, and instead fix myself a drink and return to the couch. I fire up my laptop and look at porn pictures and my erection quickly returns to full strength. I am so hard that I almost pull out my cock and jerk off right there but decide to save it for what might come later.

After about 45 minutes I go to the open bedroom door and peer inside. Gary is lying next to Susan who is on her stomach, sleeping; she's passed out from too many drinks and likely a lot of physical action. I come around to her side of the bed to look her over, and in the low light of the bedroom her white heels are visible while the rest of her in the shadows.

I can see Gary clearly, though, and stare at his naked front as his chest heaves from the activity that must have just ended. A light layer of sweat covers his tight muscles. I look lower and see his cock, still hard and pulsing, further evidence that she had passed out after her orgasms but before he had a chance to finish.

I continue to stare at his manhood, guessing that it is about seven inches long and maybe five inches in girth, a little bigger than my cock that is still tucked away in my jeans and screaming to be released. I can feel wetness in there, probably a little cum slipping out from all the rubbing I'd been giving it.

He breaks me from my trance by reaching over Susan's prone form, grabbing my wrist and guiding me back around the bed to the side away from her. He swings his legs around so that he sits on the side of the bed with his feet on the floor, moving his hands to the waistband of my jeans and pulling me close while staring up into my eyes.

I look over at Susan, who is laying on her side away from us and still out cold. I let Gary pull me in closer. He wants the lead, so I let him. When I get close enough, he moves his hands to my hips, then slides them up and down, each pass getting closer to my front and to my thighs. I watch the muscles in his shoulders and his biceps ripple as he squeezes and releases me, and see his smile widen as he stares at my crotch. My erection is full at this point, and I don't think it can get any bigger, but it is still held tightly in my jeans.

Gary slowly slides his open hand across my crotch from the top of my dick and down along the shaft until he reaches my balls, where he stops and lightly squeezes them. I suck in my breath, and he stops for a moment but resumes when I grind my burning crotch into his palm for more.

He moves his hands back to the button of my pants and undoes them, sliding the zipper down so he can spread the flaps all the way open. All that stands between my cock and his hand is a pair of thin black briefs, which he pulls outward with both hands to allow my cock to spring free at last, and then lowers the front hem down below my balls. The tightness of the briefs pushing in at my scrotum further intensifies my feelings and need for release.

Without hesitation Gary takes my cock into his hands and began to lightly stroke it, his hand gripping it firmer on each pass. Drops of cum emerge from the tip of the swollen head, a signal to him to lick at the wet spot now forming.

After he licks the tip of my cock dry, he opens his lips around the head and takes me into his mouth, pausing for a moment before sucking more of me in, until finally his nose is mashing into my soft skin. The feeling is even more intense as he begins to slide his mouth off and on my cock, giving me a blow job much different than Susan or other women had.

While I enjoy his oral attention to my cock, I feel his left hand slip into to my open pants. They slide around to my backside and that his fingertips are now moving down between my cheeks and soon touching the skin around my rectum. Gary withdrawals his hand and brings his finger around to his mouth and sucks it in, pulling it out with a coating of spit and returned it to my ass. In a series of slow pushes, he inserts it in, then a second finger joins it. He presses further and touches my prostrate and pushes on it, sending jolts through my body. I like it, and even push my butt backwards to show him that I want more.

After a final thrust in, Gary removes his fingers and pulls his mouth off my cock. In a smooth motion he pushes my jeans and briefs down and stands up. I step out of the jeans and allow him to guide me down onto the bed so that I am on my hands and knees. My face is about a foot from Susan's breasts as she snores away.

I feel the coolness of a silicone lube that I had placed on the nightstand, then his finger as it swipes across my ass again, followed by what I knew is the head of his hard cock. Slowly he pushes into me, and moments later I can feel his pelvis against my cheeks and know he is completely inside me. Any pain or discomfort is short-lived as Gary continues to thrust into me; I even push my ass back against him to show how much I like his cock in me.

My eyes close and then open, and suddenly I see that Susan is awake and watching us, in both shock and desire. My first inclination is to push Gary out and cover up, but there is no way I am stopping this now as Gary grips my hips.

Susan gets up on her knees and brings my face into her cleavage and I suck at her tits like a madman. Next, she reclines onto her back and pulls my head down into her pussy and I suck at it as Gary continues to pound away at me.

Just when I think he would finish in me, Gary pulls out and moves over to mount Susan. He thrusts into her harder than I ever had, his left hand clutching her neck and his right hand on her breast in a vise-like grip. His hips go into hyperdrive as he pounds her, and yet he still has the mind to guide me into a kneeling position at her face. He releases her throat and wraps his left hand around my cock which I've added a shot of lube to, stroking it along my full length and jerking me towards an orgasm.

In minutes I feel the cum rushing out. I shoot it onto Susan's face, into her eyes and hair. Gary pulls out of her pussy and moves up to do the same, our cum mixing on her face. We stay there for a few minutes then release her, stepping away to clean up. Gary leaves soon after, and Susan and I lay there until we fall asleep. Another terrific experience with other people in our life, and I look forward to more.

fsas20
fsas20
21 Followers