Beach House Ch. 03

Story Info
Rob’s adventures at the beach continue.
2.8k words
4.64
8.2k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beach House Three

As summer was now turning to autumn life on the beach was quieter. He hadn't seen her for some considerable time, but there was still plenty of pretty scenery on the clothing optional beach in front of his house.

Each morning he took his usual walk and enjoyed the freedom of being naked but, truth to tell, he also enjoyed the scenery. Some of the ladies who also chose to go naked were really quite stunning, stunning and so confident in their bodies.

He was becoming quite an expert in the different choices women made as to how to wear their pubic hair. There were the 'au naturel' bushes, wild and unkempt; the tidy trimmed bushes that either concealed, or failed to conceal, the delights below and; of course, there were the fully waxed versions leaving nothing to the imagination.

He tried not to concentrate too much on the bare pussies, but he had to confess that there was something really erotic about a woman who had the confidence to walk naked on the beach without a single hair on her pubic area exposing it to the gaze of all who cared to look. He tried not to concentrate too much, because of the effect it might have on his sex starved cock, but not always successfully.

He had just got home from his walk one morning when there was a knock at the door. It was her, the shape was quite unmistakable through the glass door but on this occasion, fully clothed.

"Hi, I know I haven't seen you for ages but I've just popped round to see if you would like to join me for for a little light supper tomorrow night? Nothing special, shall we say about six?"

"Well I'd love to and sixish is great. Would you care for a coffee while you are here?"

"No thanks. Must dash. Got visitors. You know how it is, but I suppose I really should know your name. After all I can't keep calling you Dirty Boy indefinitely."

"No, of course not. Rob," he said "and yours?"

"Jen." And she turned and vanished down the uneven path her ample form undulating in the most erotic way. It was only then he realised just how bizarre the whole conversation had been. It was the first time he had ever seen her fully clothed and he had only just learned her name.

It all seemed a bit strange, being invited to supper, after not seeing her for ages and he wondered if this might be a prelude to another sexy encounter. He certainly hoped so and just in case he popped into the shower and shaved his package, as it was starting to look decidedly unkempt and he didn't want any razor burn tomorrow.

Just after six the following evening he made his way to her little bungalow, clutching a bottle of wine and a token box of chocolates. As he was shown into the sitting room his hopes faded. There was another couple there, already sipping their gin and tonics, side by side on the settee.

"Well, a nice social evening," he thought, "unfortunately not the night of raunchy sex I had hoped for yesterday." Peter and Flis stood up for the introductions. He was tall and athletic with thining fair hair and Flis was equally tall, statuesque, her olive skin contrasting with his pale complexion. He really couldn't help but notice that she was braless, her breasts were pert, by no means small, but it was her nipples that gave the game away as they pressed against the sheer fabric of her dress.

The conversation drifted from this to that and as they went to the table Flis continued.

"It must be great having the beach on your doorstep. Just being able to swim when you want to and with the added bonus if it being clothing optional."

"Added bonus?" Said Peter.

"Well if I lived here I certainly wouldn't bother with a swimsuit. The all over tan with no strap marks; just imagine. Anyway isn't that how you met, Rob?"

The conversation became a little more risqué over supper and a lot more risqué over brandy afterwards. It wasn't long before Flis suggested a walk along the beach to work off dinner. Jen slid the patio door back and stepped onto the board walk.

"Aren't you forgetting something? I am not going to stroll on the sand, under moon light, on a clothing optional beach wearing a dress!" Stated Flis, making her position absolutely clear

"Clothing is optional," said Jen, "so, just as you choose."

Flis, a little tipsy to be fair, stepped out onto the board walk, "I guess we have to go with the majority vote then. Whose for a skinny walk and which fuddy duddies vote to keep their kit on?"

It was quite obvious form the way she phrased it, the answer she was hoping for. The alcohol was getting the better of her and Rob was quite happy to vote for nudity, after all he did it every morning and tonight he would get a chance to survey Flis' considerable attributes. On the other hand he didn't know about Peter, how would he react to his wife stripping off in mixed company? Also he didn't want to upset Jen, because, although they were not in a relationship, they were fuck buddies.

"Peter?" Flis voice chimed, "are you in or out?"

"I'm in," he replied.

"Good! That just leaves you two. Rob?"

"It doesn't phase me."

"OK, that's three out of four so it's a skinny walk!"

"It's no big deal," said Jen taking off her shoes.

Flis stood, silhouetted in the open door way and did a mock striptease. First she pulled off imaginary long sleeved gloves the turned to face out of the door while she nudged the thin straps of her dress over her shoulders. She shot a coquettish glance over her shoulder and let it all fall to the floor revealing the reason for the lack of visible panty line: no panties. After a short pause she stepped out onto the sand.

The image burned itself onto Rob's brain. Long, slender, olive toned, legs stretched from her bare feet, over her toned calf muscles, past her thighs to her still firm and dimpled buttocks. Statuesque, definitely. Her spine curved up to her slender neck, topped off by the coquettish grin.

"Well come on boys, don't be coy. Get your kit off and let's go for a walk in the glorious moonlight." They stood reluctantly, and started to shed their clothes, without the elegance that the girls had achieved, and set off down the beach.

Peter and Jen soon got ahead as Rob and Flis started to fall behind, the moonlight catching the upturned curve of her mature, yet still pert, breasts and Rob struggling not to spend too much time looking. Truth to tell, the raunchy conversation and the proximity of this naked beauty were beginning to have a predictable effect on his cock.

"Shall we swim?"

"I'm not sure that's a good idea." Rob replied.

"Because of the effect cold water has on your dick?" It was at that point he realised that Flis knew a lot more about his relationship with Jen that she let on.

"I don't think getting an erection now, in front of your husband, is a particularly good idea."

"Oh I think it would be a great idea, really quite amusing! You see he's had a thing about Jen's tits for ages. Mine are quite petite by comparison and he can't wait to get an eye full, or a hand full if he's lucky! Actually it's not only her tits he lusts after either, her fuller figure has featured in many of his fantasies."

"Really? How do you know?"

"We often discuss fantasies. Sometimes when we are fucking, you know, just before he comes. It makes it more powerful somehow." Rob was suffering from information overload. Here was a beautiful, naked woman, he'd only just met, discussing what her husband talked about while he was cuming. His cock twitched.

"Anyway, I wouldn't give him permission unless he found me a suitable play mate."

"Permission?"

"Well you don't think I am going to give him a green light unless I get something in return, do you?" It was starting to dawn on him that this was a bit of a setup; a very pleasant set up, but a set up all the same.

"Anyway, according to Jen, you not only get hard in cold water but you're a pretty good shag too." Her hand slid down his back and came to rest on his buttock as they walked. A spark shot through him, from buttock straight to cock.

"So you've given him a green light?"

"Yep!"

"So you obviously don't mind?"

"Why should I mind? As long as I get to play as well. All's fair in love, war and carnal lust."

"But how did you know that I'll play along."

"Oh come on! I saw you ogling my tits, checking out my nipples and searching for my vpl. Men are so predictable. Combine that with Jen's shag report and I gave him the go ahead by suggesting the walk. So here we are, four naked, consenting adults, strolling along a beach, in the moonlight, and if that's all that happens I, for one, am going to be seriously pissed off."

"So, does Jen know about your little ploy?"

"Of course. She suggested it! She wants to play with Peter just as much as Peter want's to play with her, but I need a play mate too."

"So why am I the only one to know nothing about it."

"Because it was such fun. It was fun to watch your reaction to my dress, the conversation and so on. It didn't take long to work out that you would join in willingly."

"So where do we go from here?"

"Back to Jen's for play time, of course." By now Peter and Jen had turned for home and met up with them.

Jen, magnificently pendulously breasted, Jen, whose attributes and caresses were having an obvious effect on Peter's cock, stopped in front of them. "So I take it he's on board then?"

"I should say so," said Flis, gently stroking Rob's rapidly growing erection as they turned and made for the bungalow. They had hardly got through the door when Peter embraced Jen in a clinch, his hands running up and down her naked torso. Flis kissed Rob deeply with her soft full lips and ran one hand over his buttocks while she gently massaged his balls with the other.

It wasn't long before Peter and Jen made for the bedroom, so Rob made as if to settle in the lounge to explore Flis' body in much more intimate detail.

"Come." Said Flis

"Where?" Rob heard his voice reply.

"To the bedroom of course. We don't want to miss any of the action." It finally dawned on him that this was to be a same room situation. "Watching Peter fuck someone else has long been one of my fantasies. It's just so hot knowing exactly what his cock feels like inside her and all that while I'm fucking too. Actually just talking about it makes me wet."

Rob, finally grasping the situation, slid his hand from her firm, dimpled buttocks up the inside of one thigh until it met the moist lips of her cunt. A completely waxed pussy, soft, warm, and yes she was right; wet: delightfully wet.

"Let's just check them out." Flis suggested, as she took his hand and lead him into the bedroom. He hadn't taken much notice of the decor on his previous visit, he had been preoccupied with what Jen had in store for him and he glanced round taking in the several large, very erotic, pictures.

One was a huge painting of a beautiful young girl riding a prostrate man cowgirl style and the expression on her contorted face was somewhere between agony and ecstasy. How on earth the artist had managed to capture that moment, he had no idea. Orgasm is fleeting to say the least, and usually fairly private, but this one had been captured for posterity.

Peter was face down on the bed while Jen was giving him a massage, kneeling, one leg either side of his buttocks and trailing her hair up and down his spine. After a while she told him to roll over and, smothering her pendulous breasts in baby oil, lowered them onto his chest and started to slide about on his, clearly excited, body.

Flis pushed Rob gently to the edge of the bed and pressed on his shoulders. As he sat, she grabbed a pillow and knelt on it between his thighs, cupping his balls in one hand. The next contact was the slight brush of her hair on his cock, which he always found most erotic, then she pulled his foreskin back revealing the engorged glans.

"Ooo I think a lucky girl could have some fun with that." She said lowering her open mouth onto it and seeking out the sensitive frenulum with her tongue. "Yes some real fun."

Rob took as much of her oral attention as he could stand without blowing his load, but it was hard to restrain himself as he noticed Jen had turned round on Peter's lap and they were enjoying a bit of sixty nine. Her massive breasts sliding off his thighs with every suck. Peter must have been hitting her spot because she suddenly stopped sucking, arched her back and breathed.

"There. Just there. Keep doing that. Oh shit that's fantastic. Don't stop. Oh my god, don't stop." Jen's encouragement was obviously getting to Flis and she started sucking Rob with even greater enthusiasm, her head bobbing up and down as the full length of his now fully erect cock slid noisily in and out of her mouth. She let one hand fall between her legs and start rubbing her clit.

Rob took his cue, he skilfully settled her on the floor with her buttocks propped on the pillow and her open sex presented perfectly to his eager mouth. He resisted the temptation to plunge straight in and started by licking and sucking her upper thighs, pausing only to blow warm air over her rapidly responding cunt.

The more Flis squirmed and wriggled towards his waiting tongue, the more he kept up the tease until her lips opened before him, pink and moist. This was just too tempting for Rob, who always enjoyed the taste of moist pussy and he gently started to lap at her clit, which had started to emerge from its hiding place.

Flis nearly exploded with relief and pressed her sex eagerly against his mouth. After a few more minutes of gentle lapping, Rob thought he detected the signs and set to work with his whole of his mouth, sucking vigorously while running his tongue firmly against her clit. Seconds later Flis clamped her thighs around him and forced his head onto her cunt. She went rigid, gasped and came.

They recovered just enough to notice that the others had finished their sixty nine ing and Peter was clearly about to penetrate Jen in the good old missionary position. His cock was glistening with saliva as it found its own way to the entrance to Jen's cunt.

This vision had an electric effect on Flis. She pushed Rob gently down onto his back, straddled him and, taking his cock in one hand, lowered herself gently onto his rampant erection. The sight of her husband fucking Jen was clearly turning her on because she ground herself down hard onto him, rocking back and forwards vigorously while watching Peter working rapidly towards his climax.

Rob, unsure of how much of this he could take, could not resist the temptation to run the palms of his hands over her erect nipples. There was no denying the effect this was having on her as she moaned and ground on.

Jen was getting more and more noisy, which spurred Peter on to faster and faster strokes, which, in turn, got Flis so worked up that her vigorous rocking was about to have the inevitable effect on Rob.

Rob came! Flis gave a low moan as she sensed his cock release his cum deep within her cunt. Peter, hearing the familiar sounds of his wife's orgasm, was tipped over the edge and a few deep thrusts later emptied himself into Jen.

There was a few minutes silence while the breathing normalised, then it was eventually broken by Flis.

"Hot: hot: hot. Now for a skinny dip to revive us before round two!" She rose from Rob's lap, his now flaccid cock fell from her pussy as she stood and made her way to the door. "Get yourself ready Peter, you are so about to get thoroughly, robustly, fucked. Last one in is a sissy!"

As always, all comments are welcome, good, bad or indifferent.