Virgins Interrupted at Nude Beach

Story Info
Virgin couple manipulated at a secluded beach by older men.
23.2k words
4.58
47.7k
95

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/13/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toosalty
toosalty
125 Followers

Innocent, young, nude, virgin couple manipulated at a secluded beach by two older men into doing things they would never dream of.

Authors note: I have liked the scenarios of beach stories and young innocent couples being coerced by older people. Stories like

A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 01

Young wife learns to show herself off.

by SteveP

and

Tina's first exhibitionist experience.

Young couple discovers exhibitionism.

by Loginer00

This story is an extremely frustrating time for our gawky, young character. If you enjoy teasing, coercing and the anticipation more than actual piston mechanics of penetration, this is a story for you. If you want a slam bam story about unwanted sex, this is not it. **************************************************************************

Janice grabbed my piston as it slowly shafted in and out of the slick opening and measured it.

"Congrats Billy, you have done very well on the engine rebuild." She said. "You are one of the best students in this class". Janice was one of my teachers, married to the head teacher, Craig.

I was only 18 when I met Sally at the technical college where we were doing our studies, I was loving mechanical engineering and Sally was doing very well in fashion design. It was fate that brought us together, I had rushed out of the practical class, my hands still had some grease from the old engine I had rebuilt.

I was busting to get to the dunnies (toilets, if you are unfamiliar with Australian Slang) across the courtyard in another building as ours were out of order. A bunch of lovely girls were in the courtyard showing how their scarf looking creations from their design course wafted in the air and the sequins caught the sunlight. A sudden gust of wind tore Sally's gossamer thin work from her hands and it flew straight into my path.

"Bloody hell," I cried as it wrapped around my face and I clawed it off.

Sally ran over to me, "I am so sorry!" She offered.

I pulled the material from my face and handed it back to her with my greasy hands. I looked up and saw this vision of perfection looking at me, blonde hair dancing in the wind, blue green eyes and a lovey warm smile on her vibrant plump lips. Her eyes went from my face to my offering and I saw her smile turn into shock and the colour run out of her face.

"Ohh no, look what you have done..!!" She exclaimed.

I looked at her scarf type thing and saw the black grease prints I had imprinted on her elegant design.

"Fuck, err, I mean Far Out," I stumbled with the start of my apology, making things worse. Now I thought she must think I am dirty, crude and rude, I needed to think quick to save any chance I had of getting to know this gorgeous girl that would normally never think of talking to bloke like me. I was the dirty mechanic and she was the untouchable glamour, like Billy Joel and Christine Brinkley in the music video "Uptown Girl".

"We have some great solvents in our workshop I am sure we can get the grease out of your scarf in a jiffy?" I offered as a way of making amends.

She looked up at me with tears welling in her eyes, "You have no idea, this fabric would dissolve in solvent, besides it is a 'Stole' not a scarf.. now my term's work is ruined, all that effort wasted."

Still trying to be gallant, I asked, "Would you have any scraps left of the material and we can test to see if we have anything over in Science and Engineering that will work?"

"I think I might." Sally sniffed.

I really needed to get to the dunny before I shat myself in front of this stunning artistic girl, or let a loud, wet fart out, my bowels were bursting.

"Let's meet back here in 20 minutes with the scraps OK?" I asked her.

"I guess it's my only hope." She said.

"It will be fine, by the way my name is Billy." I assured her and offered my hand to shake.

She went to shake my hand but looked down just in time and a big smile changed her face from a frown to a beam of sunshine.

"Billy, I will shake your hand after you wash it." She laughed. "My name is Sally, see you soon."

Ohh, what a boof head I was offering my filthy paw. but I had lined up another meeting with her and I had urgent business to attend to and rushed off to the dunnies.

30 minutes later Sally reappeared in the courtyard after I had being pacing there nervously for 15 minutes and I took her and her scraps to the Chemistry lab.

I knew no one but hoped we could find help. One thing, when you walk in with a stunning looking girl you get prime attention from the techies who prepare the labs for the geeky, dull science students. In 15 minutes these guys had a blend of solvents that took the grease out without damaging the fabric or the dyes, although a few sequins were lost as the glue adhering them to the fabric was washed out. We walked out with a 500ml bottle of Solvent Sally, as the techies called it, and Sally was able to go salvage her term's work.

She turned to me and looked in my eyes and said, "I am sorry for behaving like a spoilt child before Billy. You saved my Stole twice, once from being blown away, and again by getting this special solvent made up for me."

Then she leaned in and kissed me on my neck, she couldn't reach my cheek as I am a 6 footer, and she was about 5 foot two. Then she was gone, rushing off to fix her Stole, whatever a Stole is?

It was about 5 weeks later that I was kissed by Sally again, we hadn't seen each other. I had kept a real sharp eye out for her, then the term break came and in the new term I tried to see if I could see her but had no luck. Until I was in the same courtyard, in my clean clothes this time as we were doing theory that day, and I felt a warm pair of hands hug me from behind, with young breasts squashing on my back in the process, as Sally kissed my neck again.

"Billy, there you are!! I have been looking for you for weeks, my Stole, stole the best design award for the term and I have been dying to tell you." Sally gushed excitedly.

"That's awesome Sally." I congratulated her. "We should go out tonight and celebrate over a pizza at Maria's."

Maria's was the local student pizza joint hangout.

"I'm sorry but I can't Billy." she said, turning me down.

"Ohh well, well done anyway Sally." I conceded, of course a girl like that would never be seen out with a guy like me...

"But I am free on Friday night Billy, if you are?" Sally offered.

I could have been floored with a feather, I thought she was shooing me away but this was great news.

"Sally, I will ensure I am free for you on Friday, I'll' even wash my hands for you!" I chuckled.

So our first date went way better than expected in terms of us getting along together.

The night ended when I walked her back from her train station to her house, at that stage we both had no cars. We embraced and kissed for ages until her mother put the front lights on. I walked back to the train station with feeling of her warm lips on mine and a large lump in my jeans where my cock had hardened from the cuddling and kissing.

Sally took me into her world, I met her parents, I learnt the difference between a stole, a scarf and a shawl and I was able to fix her Dad's lawnmower that had broken down. We fell in love with each other deeply.

One night I went with her family to a extended family gathering and at the end of the night, back at her home, Sally took me away from her parents.

She said, "Everyone else had had their time with my Billy tonight and now I want some time alone with him."

Sally led me to the pool cabana out back. It was still too cold to swim so I asked,

"Why are we going to the pool?" "Kiss me now Billy, kiss me forever." Sally cooed.

It was a magical and pure moment for our bodies as we both gave into the raging hormones that we had kept checked until now. Our lips mashing together, our tongues dancing the Tango, taking turns to invade each others mouths. Passions rising Sally said,

"Let me feel your skin on mine Billy."

I fumbled with her top and then battled with her bra after I had stripped off my shirt.

Uncovering Sally's breasts for the first time, seeeing them rising out of her chest with her heavy breathing, was just heaven. 18 year old firm breasts with puffy high set nipples.

Funny thing when I sat back to have a good look at them she would cover up, going all shy.

"Come her and kiss me all over Billy." She urged, pulling me back to her hot body.

My kisses drifted down her neck and slowly discovered her breasts, my lips wandering around the delicious mounds until fastening on a glorious puffy nipple.

"Hhmmm, Sally." I murmured as I feasted on her nubs, "You are so perfect."

After smooching on her breasts for ages, Sally urged,

"That feels so wonderful Billy, better than I have ever dreamt, take my jeans off, and yours too.. quickly Billy."

I peeled her jeans off, leaving her standing, hiding her boobs with her arms crossed over them, only wearing tiny panties that had a darkening wet spot. I shucked my jeans off so quick and stood proud in front of my gorgeous girl with a big stiffy tenting my jocks. We laid back down and continued our passionate embrace with so much skin on skin contact. I ran a hand down her flat stomach and rubbed over her mound.

"Ohh Billy." Sally moaned, as her hands drifted over my buttocks.

Sally opened her legs and I continued with my feeling of her crutch, feeling the sponginess of her pubes against the panties and heat coming from her mons. My fingers drifted upwards finding the top edge of her panties and I slid my fingers underneath, combing them through her pubic hair on my explorations.

"Touch me there Billy, I am all hot for you." Sally encouraged breathlessly.

OMG... that feeling of sliding my finger into her red hot and wet slit was ecstasy, her plump vaginal lips parting for my intrusion. I kept up my oral caressing of one of her breasts as I shimmied her panties down.

"Sally, you are so gorgeous in every way." I exclaimed. "I need to taste you."

I slid down her body, my pre-cum leaking a trail down her stomach. Sally coyly closed her legs, but I nudged them open and her pussy was there, hot, wet and fresh, right in front of my face. I licked so gently at first, being a virgin at this, but soon was lapping, sucking and touching Sally to her sexual peak... Her lips were soft but rigid in a way that is hard to describe, like a new pair of leather gloves, and her taste was so special.. marine in a way, but a little gooey yet quite sharp. I had never tasted anything like it. I peeled her lips back with my fingers and my tongue sort out her clitoral hood, finding her clitoris already swollen and exposed.

Gently I circled her clit with my tongue as I drummed my fingers on her lips.. being rewarded with more of her juice to suck..

I increased my oral ministrations and really teased her clit hard.

"Ohh Billy.. Ohh Billy...Ohh BILLEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She screamed as she came on my face.

Our intimate moment was shattered a few seconds later when the back porch lights came on.

Suddenly Sally was all super shy and the moment was lost. She dressed quickly, kissed me on the cheek and said,

"Thank you Billy, that was my first orgasm with anyone, it was amazing I wish we could continue but I think I disturbed Mum with my screams. Next time I will ensure we will not be disturbed big boy." Sally said with a wink as she grabbed my cock through my jocks and squeezed me.

So I left her as she went into her home in bliss and I walked back to the train station with a bad, bad case of blue balls, but I was in love and the pain was good. Sally was worth the effort, she was so perfect in mind, body and soul.

The next two months went by, with quick kisses and feels but we never really had an opportunity to get together undisturbed in a place where Sally felt comfortable. I was working part time in a repair shop fixing everything I could that the dad's in the area had tried to fix themselves, which involved a lot of re-tapping bolt holes where useless hubbies had stripped the thread trying to tinker their machines back to life.

One of these blokes I fixed things for a lot, old Peter, took a shine to me and mentioned that his brother had died and on a farm, out west he now owns, was an old soft top Land Rover that I could have if I wanted a personal project to work on. If I restored it I could keep it.

"That would be awesome Peter, thank you so much." I said excitedly.

I contacted my head teacher at tech, Craig, who was a big Land Rover fan, and he suggested we could use the college Ford F150 and trailer to go out and bring back the vehicle and restore it as a class project, saving me heaps.

The next weekend, (it was just after the great evening of exploring Sally's body by the pool,) Craig, Peter and I set off to bring the 4WD back. Turns out it was a 1954 model, short wheel base, with aluminium body and a 4 cylinder petrol engine, that hadn't been turned over for many years, judging by the amount of crap and dust on the vehicle.

2 months later, and the weather was just warming up after winter, I was the proud owner of a fully renovated, classic soft top Land Rover that had been resprayed in the original British Army Green. Finally I had transport. And the best thing, most of the work and parts were covered by the College, thanks to Craig, except the new canvas roof and Desert Dueller tyres and rims.

Everything in between cost me nothing! WINNING!

I took Craig and Peter out of a spin in the Landy and Peter said to me,

"Well done lad, my brother would be so proud of you, when are you going to christen it?"

"I was thinking of calling her 'Envy' because all my friends are envious of me and she is green." I said.

"No." said Peter. "I mean when are you going to christen it... I am sure you have a sweetheart that will help you test out the suspension, wink wink!" He grinned.

"Ohh, soon I hope, bloody real soon Peter." I blushed, thinking about what having a car meant now and the great places the Landrover could take Sally and I.

Peter rubbed the top of my head and said, "Righto boy, concentrate on the road now, not on what lusty thoughts are going through your head."

Craig chuckled from the back and said, "Peter, if you saw Billy's girl, you would be in no fit state to drive, she is a real stunner!"

"Well Billy, all I ask is that you send me a photo of my brother's car you have restored, with your cute girlfriend posing with it, at a special beach my brother and I loved going to?" Peter asked.

"Sure Peter, that's the least I can do, can you tell me more about this special beach please?" I asked.

"Yes Billy, my brother and I were about your age and we took our girlfriends there quite a bit back in the day, it's about 3 hours up the coast, just past Clemstown. This beach is off the beaten track near Horatio Bay. In fact we always drove this Landrover in there, the track in was rough, which kept many people away. I'll dig out some pics and drop in a copy to the repair shop along with a map. You will love it, warm waters, lovely beach and so secluded. You hardly see any one there!!" Peter grinned.

Well some times your stars align and when I spoke with Sally that night, on one our regular long phone calls, I mentioned taking a trip up to Clemstown and asked if she could go away with me for a few days.

Sally replied "Ohh Billy it sounds so wonderful, but my parents would never let me go away for a few days with you yet...Hang on Billy, Clemstown is up near the Seeker Valley isn't it?"

The Seeker Valley was a popular wine country destination about 3 hours north of us but inland about an hour.

"Sure, it's up that way, why do you ask Sally?" I replied.

"Well, in two weeks time our family has been invited up there to stay with friends for the weekend and I am just wondering if I can arrange to travel up there with you, but stay with my family, that way I can keep all of us happy, especially you Big Boy!!" Sally promised.

I replied excitedly, "That would be so good Sally. Please. Please let your parents agree, I am sure I can get the Saturday off at the workshop and we don't have classes on Friday, so maybe we can get away early?"

"Yes, yes yes, I can tell my parents that we want to go early in case there is any thing on our friends property you can fix up for them, how does that sound for a cunning plan?" Sally giggled.

"Geez Sally, I am so glad you are on my team you devious little minx, I can't wait to have you all to myself on that idyllic secluded beach." I expressed. It seems a lifetime ago when I had her nude in front of me and she grabbed my cock through my undies.

So Sally weaved her parents into agreeing to our trip, they thought their friends would really appreciate having me there and had a bunk room off one of their sheds for visiting farm staff I could use.

The Saturday before our trip I was fixing a clothes dryer, easy job just replacing the drive belt, when Peter called in with a large brown envelope. He said inside is the map and the old pics of the Land Rover, that I did name "Envy" but still un-christened by it's new owner according to Peter's way of thinking.

"Thanks heaps Peter, I'll open it back home, so I don't get crud all over everything." I said.

"Good idea." Peter winked, "You really don't want to open it here. Enjoy the pics and make sure your girl has a good look at all of them, you two will really get a buzz looking at the photos." He grinned slyly, "I can't wait to see your version of our pics of the Land Rover on that beach, with your girl posing. Make sure you look at the pics while you are at the beach!"

"No worries Peter, I am sure we will do you and your late brother's photos justice and I assure you, you will get copies." I told Peter. A couple of snaps of my girlfriend posing by the 4WD on the beach in her casual clothes was a no brainer for classic car he gave me at no cost, I thought. The week leading to our getaway went so slow, each day seemed like a month, but I was kept busy with College and the guy at the repair shop had me in a few afternoons to help make up for the fact I wasn't going to be in on Saturday.

Friday morning finally arrived and I threw my bag and toolbox in the back of the Land Rover and headed to Sally's place.

"Hi Billy, great to see you." Her mum greeted me. "Sally is still packing, I hope you brought at trailer with you." She joked.

I laughed.

"Now Billy, while I have you for a minute..." Sally's mum said seriously.. Uh oh here comes the talk.. I thought.

"Sally is our only daughter and we love her dearly, Billy we love you to because we know how happy you make her, ever since you saved her term's project, remember that Stole. You stole her heart when you saved her Stole." She said kindly before continuing. "We want you to take the best care of her and yourself, it's a long way in a old Four Wheel Drive."

"Thank you, you know Sally means the world to me so I will take the best care, and thank you for your trust in me, speaking of Sally, do you reckon she will be ready to go before the weekend is over?" I quipped.

10 minutes later Sally and her Mum came down, strugglying, carrying 5 bags.

Sally looked amazing, wearing a tiny pair of denim shorts and a cute polka dot silk shirt tied just below the ribs, exposing her flat youthful belly.

"Jeepers Sally," I exclaimed. "It's only a weekend."

Sally replied, "Billy, you are such a boy.. don't you know that a girl has to look her best for her man!!"

"Sorry Sally, here let me carry these to the car." I apologised.

So Sally and I were off, after a thousand farewells and safe travel wishes from her Mum and Dad.

I felt so good driving my new old car, with my girl beside me..and the day was a cracker, blue skies, no wind and a perfect temperature. Sally and I were both buzzing with nervous energy, being away together for the first time.. laughing and chatting so much at times we were breathless.

toosalty
toosalty
125 Followers