All Comments on 'Beach House Clean Up'

by TruthwithaTwist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
The Ending

I was very disappointed in the ending! I would guess that part really happened.

charlie4858charlie4858almost 2 years ago

Wonderful, a spin off story perhaps soon...

bucknaked5664bucknaked5664almost 2 years ago

That was a vivid tale. Normally, I can't stay engaged to a 4 page story. Rare is the teller able to hold my attention for that long. It appeals to my exhibitionist feelings.

76fellow4876fellow48almost 2 years ago

When in Rome, etc.

Enjoyable read. And the epilogue was predictable, and normal course of events .

My personal druthers is for stories not to have drug use as a method for moving the story forward. The bit about Jess dumping the cocaine was gratuitous. Being the accomplished dancer, she would have stayed away and would have discarded it as a matter of fact. The inclusion of Kim and Milt was more than enough to add to the excitement of the sexual energies.

I do look forward to more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTruthwithaTwist@TruthwithaTwist
March 2024 Update: Just submitted my 25th story here on lit, "Festival of Fools" for the 2024 April Fools Contest. I'm incredibly thrilled with the reception all of my stories have gotten over the past few years. What started as a "let me try this once" has turned into a bit ...