Beach House Clean Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck" she said. "It still stinks in here and its fucking hotter than hell."

"Unfortunately, I think I'm losing sensitivity to the smells at this point." I replied. "But, yeah, I had to go shirtless because my shirt was soaked after a few minutes."

"You sure you weren't just trying to show off your abs and muscles to the beachcombers?" Jess joked. "Anyway, let me get changed and I'll start helping."

A few minutes later, I heard Jess coming back down the stairs saying, "Wow, Jay, you got a ton of the trash out of here. Thank you SO much for doing all this."

I was about to respond when she came around the corner and I saw what she had changed into. Jess was wearing a pair of tight yellow booty shorts that were cut like old gym shorts. They were gripping her muscular thighs and toned ass. On top, she had put on a bikini top that was barely containing her tits. Her long hair was back in a ponytail giving more exposure and attention to her chest. Her stomach was toned and exposed down to the top of her shorts that were tight on her hips.

"Fuck me." I moaned as I felt my cock harden at the sight of Jess. "Now I'm really pissed at the dickheads that left the place like this. I can think of much better things to be doing right now, looking at you."

Jess smiled and popped her ass out toward me a bit, "I thought you might like my cleaning outfit. Let's get to work so we do have some time together before everyone else gets here."

We decided that since was already late in the day, for that night, we would make our priorities the kitchen and the upstairs bedroom so we would have a place to sleep. I had cleared both decks of most of the trash, so they just needed to be hosed off a bit to clear any remnants. I got all the trash out of the master bedroom and swept up the floor so Jess could make the bed and clean it properly later. When I walked by the driveway to Milt & Kim's place, I did glance up to see if I could catch a glimpse of Kim again but had no luck with that.

When I got back from another trash run, Jess was hard at work in the kitchen, scrubbing the floors with some sort of bleach mixture and for the first time, a different smell started to fill the house. I paused to watch her for a minute, with her ass pushed out and her tits jiggling with every movement of the mop. My bathing suit struggled to contain my growing erection for the second time since Jess had returned. As much I wanted to come up behind her and bend her over the nearby kitchen table, I was still covered in trash and other substances that were less than appealing.

We did some laundry and put more dishes in the dishwasher. Jess started mopping and cleaning the master bedroom while I got some soap, sprayed it all over the downstairs deck and started to hose it off. After working more, I noticed the sun was getting lower in the sky and the heat was breaking just a bit. Combined with the soap and the cool water from the hose, I was finally able to cool off and clean myself up a bit.

Just as I finished the deck, Jess had finished putting away more dishes in the kitchen. We decided that she would finish the bedroom while I gave the top deck a quick washdown. Then, I could do a food and beer run so we could relax for a bit that night.

I had just started to pour some soap on the deck when I heard Jessica yell from inside. "Motherfuckers! That's fucking disgusting! Moth-er-fuck-ing Douche-bag-moth-er-fuck-ers!!!!"

I went in to see her standing over the master bed, with some of the sheets rolled back. I could see that wrapped up in the sheets were a pair of women's panties but also two used, dried condoms sticking to the sheets. I chuckled in a "what the fuck" response as I couldn't even be angry anmore. Jess, however, was not done with her angry ranting.

"What kind of disgusting motherfucker leaves old condoms in a bed to rot? And some little whore didn't realize she didn't have her thong on anymore? Fucking pigs."

Even though we were both dirty and sweaty, I wrapped my arms around Jess and brought my bare chest in contact with her bare back. She was still fuming, but I felt her relax a bit.

"I'm just so embarrassed, Jay. Renting this place was my idea and I'm so embarrassed I let this happen."

"Babe. This isn't your fault and don't worry. We'll get this place cleaned up in time. I promise. But for now let me get these sheets off and into the trash. Worse comes to worst, we'll grab an extra set at Costco to replace these."

Jess started to clean and disinfect the bedroom while I went out to the deck. Standing on the smaller deck on the second floor, I saw that it did have an amazing view of the length of the beach. From there, I was able to see some of the other houses on the beach with various people on their decks. Turning to my right, I realized what a clear view there was of Milt & Kim's place. Even though we were a couple of hundred yards apart, I could see all of their outdoor deck which was now empty. The deck also gave me a clear view into the windows of their bedroom which was similarly placed to ours. With the Summer sun falling, I couldn't see much except for the reflection for bright sunlight in the windows.

I took in the view for a few minutes before I got to work on the deck. I followed my same pattern, soaping the furniture, then rinsing it off, followed by the deck to get all the random cigarette butts and bottle caps off. (Apologies to all the environmentalists out there. This was a while back and truthfully, not my priority at the time. Getting things cleaned off was.)

As I was finishing up, Jess came out and I turned off the hose asking, "What's up?"

"If you're almost done, would you do a pizza and beer run for us? I'll give you a grocery list, too, so we have some stuff here. I figure this bedroom will take me about an hour. So, if you do that, by the time you get back we can just sit outside and chill for the night. Ironically, the bathroom is the one room that isn't in bad shape. I'll give it a quick clean and probably try to grab a quick shower, too."

"Sounds good. I'll rinse off out here and then get changed and head out." I noticed that Jess' bangs were sticking to her forehead and her chest was covered in rivulets of sweat. Her ponytail was a mess as the heat, labor and humidity were having an effect on her. Before she walked back into the house, I called out, "Hey Jess?"

As she turned, I blasted her shorts with a stream of water from the hose.

"Jay! What the fuck!" she screamed.

I soaked her with the cool water from her shoulders to her legs, while she writhed and moved to try and avoid the stream. When I finally stopped spraying her, she was dripping from head to toe. More importantly, her minimal clothes were now stuck to her body. The cool water had hit her hot skin and now her nipples were pointed and pushing against the fabric of her top. Looking lower, I saw that her yellow shorts had turned translucent, and I could now clearly see the dark triangle of hair between her legs.

"Sorry" I said. "But it feels good doesn't it?"

"Fuck you. Yes. But I'm soaked and have to go back inside."

"Just come here for a second" I replied. "Cool off and I'll grab you a clean towel."

Jess came over and I wrapped my arms around her cool, wet body. She nuzzled into me as we just stood for a few seconds.

"The view is awesome up here" I said as I turned her so her back was pressed against me. I was leaning against the deck's railing which allowed Jess to lean her body against me. I moved one hand up and started to caress the bottom of her right breast. I was cupping it and slowly working my thumb over her covered nipple. Jess responded by grinding into my crotch with her ass. I brought my other hand up and started working on both of her tits.

"Jay, we have work to do..." she said breathily.

"Consider this a little break." I moved one hand down her wet stomach and into the waistband of her shorts. My dick started to grow and pressed into the cleft of her asscheeks.

"Oh, Jay" Jess moaned as I worked my hand down toward her slit. The angle was awkward but I was just able to get two fingers into her pussy while my palm rubbed against her clit. I could feel Jess gyrating a bit as she got wetter, trying to get me better access. My cock was rock hard and pressed against her ass while I tried to get her off with my hand.

"We should go inside. People can see us up here." Jess said between breaths.

"Nope. I'm getting you off right here, right now. Who cares who sees us?" Although it was later in the day, there were still people out on the beach. If anyone had looked up, they would have seen us, but nobody would have been close enough to determine what was actually going on.

With her frustration building, Jess gave up the argument and used her dancers' flexibility to lift her right leg up and stretch it over the back of a nearby lounge chair. She just managed to rest her toes on the cushion, but it was enough to open herself up to me. I took my hand out of her waistband which brought out a gasp from Jess. Before she could say anything, I went back into her pussy, this time from the leg of her shorts. The new angle allowed me to plunge two fingers in much further, while my thumb danced on her clit. My other arm was still wrapped around her, with a firm grasp on her tit supporting her against me. I got the fabric of her bikini to the side so I was now fondling her bare breast as well as her pussy. The water I had sprayed her with was already drying but her nipple was staying erect between my fingers. I alternated cupping and stroking her breast with squeezing and pinching her nipple.

Jessica's pussy was opening up to my fingers even more as she got wetter. I felt her clit emerge from it's protective hood and used her own natural lubricant to start making circles with my thumb. My other hand was more aggressively pinching and pulling on her nipples as I knew she loved it when her tits were handled roughly during sex.

Jessica had stopped speaking and was only emitting a series of breaths and moans each time I plunged my fingers into her. She was using her incredible muscle control to buck her hips against my hand trying to get herself off. Jess was building to an orgasm on the open deck with her legs spread wide and both her tits now out of her top, moving and bouncing as she did. I found myself staring up at Kim & Milt's house realizing they would be able to see everything if they wanted to. I wondered if I was going to be the next victim of Milt's venom for behaving like that on the open deck. My thoughts were then interrupted by Jess' climax.

She grabbed my wrist with her hand, planting my fingers deep in her pussy. I felt a small gush of fluids as she came on my hand, trying hard to keep her balance. As she bucked and moaned, I held on tight so she wouldn't fall. She yelled out, "Oh fuck. Fuck, I'm coming!" loud enough that people on the distant beach could have heard her. As her orgasm subsided, she brought her leg down and attempted to get her breath back to normal.

After a minute or two, she squirmed her way out of my grasp. Her shorts were askew and still semi-transparent. Her tits were exposed with her bikini pulled below them. If her hair was disheveled before, she was a mess now. My hand was soaked from her orgasm and you could just detect the scent of her arousal in the Summer air.

"Fuck" she started. "Now I'm all horny. And by the looks of it, you are too." Jess reached down and gripped my cock through my bathing suit. "Too bad, we have cleaning to do and dinner to order."

With that, she released me and sauntered back into the house with her tits out and her ass wiggling in my direction. My cock was painfully swollen as I realized the flaw in my plan. Regardless, I decided I would finish up the deck and start my dinner journey. As I turned to pick up the discarded hose, I saw a couple on the nearby path looking as if I had just caught THEM doing something wrong. As we made eye contact, the guy just gave me a thumbs up while his wife grabbed his arm and led him away.

By the time Jess & I settled in with a pizza, salad and some beers, the sun had gone down. We were on the lower deck, with some lights on, country music playing and our stomachs full of carbs. We could hear people still on the beach, and the glow from the different houses in the distance. It was a perfect Summer night out, still warm, but the heat had at least broken a bit. There was a bit of a breeze that made the night even better

Our house was in better shape, but we still had a bunch to do the following day. We had mostly gotten the kitchen cleaned up and it now smelled of bleach, fresh air and the air fresheners Jess had picked up. All the windows of the house were still open as we continued to air it out as best we could. While I was gone, Jessica lit scented candles through the entire house to try to eliminate some of the odors. She had come with a plan for the next day that involved doing all the sheets and laundry, sweeping and vacuuming all the floors and finally cleaning up the other bedrooms in the house.

We were both laying in a lounge chair, with Jess cuddled up next to me, with one leg thrown over me. We were both quietly resting when Jess started talking.

"So," Jess asked. "What did you think of Milt and Kim?"

"At first, I thought he was going to fight me because he thought I was one of the kids that wrecked this place. Fortunately, I got him calmed down and he seemed cool."

"And her?"

"Uh......she seemed nice." Jess gave me a playful smack at my attempt to avoid her question.

"Bullshit. She's a MILF and you know it."

"I mean, she's ok..." SMACK

"You're a liar. She's crazy hot. Even I find myself checking out out her tits and ass when she struts around. The crazy part is, everyone thinks she's some trophy wife. Really, though, they've been married forever and both super nice."

"So, have they always been your neighbors up here?"

"Yup. Since I was a kid. The renters must have been real assholes, though, for Milt to get THAT upset with them."

"Why?"

"Let's just say that Kim has never been shy. My brother and all his friends always used to try to catch a look at her when they were younger. Then, when they were older, they all swore that she would lay out on her deck topless or nude."

"Really?"

"Yup. And I remember once my father slipped at dinner and got a smack from my mother when he mentioned that they could see from their bedroom into Milt & Kim's at night."

"That's ironic, because Milt mentioned that they were able to watch the renters fucking everywhere. On both decks, in the bedroom, everywhere. It wasn't until they started to say nasty things about Kim that he got really upset about the whole thing."

Jess shifted in the chaise so she was looking up at me. "You don't think they were purposely watching do you?"

"I don't really know, but she definitely isn't shy. And like I said, Milt wasn't offended that the kids were fucking in the open, just about the noise and comments."

"Holy shit" Jess said. "You don't think they saw us this afternoon do you?"

"Uhhhhh" I started. "I mean maybe. The thing is here, pretty much every deck and window can be seen from somewhere. Technically, if it's dark out and our lights are on, we can be seen from other houses, the beach, even the access paths and the dunes."

Jess looked like she had just been told Santa Claus was real. The realization of years of being in the house, on the decks, in various stages of undress and beachwear hit her all at once.

"Holy shit. All the times I've left the windows open and grabbed a shower at night...all the times I've gotten changed...even the times I've been.....holy shit."

I started laughing at her uncomfortable realization that she had potentially been flashing the entire beach for years. I was still chuckling as I asked, "Didn't you ever notice you could see into the other houses, too?"

"I mean, I guess so. I remember sometimes we could see Kim walking around topless in her bedroom or even on her deck. But I swear, I never put two and two together that we could be seen, too."

"So...to answer your question, it's entirely possible that someone saw you having an orgasm on the deck earlier today. They could probably even catch glimpses of you in your 'cleaning outfit' all day."

Jess settled back into the chaise, obviously thinking about this new revelation. It wasn't long, though, before she took one hand and started rubbing my cock through my shorts. It reacted as expected, swelling at her touch. I turned my head and found her mouth open and waiting. We started to make out, our tongues exploring each other's mouth. My hand found Jess' covered breast, and she continued rubbing my cock. We broke apart for a second while Jess squirmed out from under me and straddled me on the chaise.

We were making out like teenagers, sloppily kissing each other and grinding our thinly-covered pelvises. Jess was grinding herself against my dick, using me to rub against her pussy and clit. I could feel her breath quickening as she tried to ride me to a climax. I had a solid grip on her ass and was trying to work my hands under her shorts to get access to her pussy. We both continued our kissing and grinding, but neither of us could push over the edge.

"For fuck's sake" Jess muttered. "Get those off." She stood up and took off her shorts and thong while I wriggled out of my bathing suit. No sooner had I settled back into the chaise, Jess was straddling me again and sliding herself down on to me. The dry humping had obviously gotten her worked up, because I slid inside her with virtually no resistance. My cockhead easily slid between her lubricated lips and my shaft filled her canal up in one motion.

I always loved when Jess rode me, her dancers' control and muscles made for one of the greatest fucks ever. On the chaise, in the open Summer night, Jess was pumping her hips up and down on my cock. She would work it so her pussy and lips slid all the way to the top of my shaft until only the head was still inside her, then plunge back down enveloping me completely. I would watch them spread wide then close in again as she slid down on me. My hands were again on her ass, but this time I was able to get a better grip on her bare skin. The muscles in her ass were flexing with each movement as she pumped up and down on me. I had a grip on both her ass cheeks and was spreading them wide, exposing her asshole to the Summer air. I used that same grip to drive her even harder on to my cock.

Jess' long dark hair was down over her face, as she rode me but I could see that she was bitinig her lower lip in that sexy way women do. It was still warm out, despite the breeze, and I could feel the sweat building up on both of us. I reached up and was able to grab a handful of Jess' hair in one hand and pull her head back. She loved when we got a little rough during sex and I felt her moan as I pulled harder on her hair. She increased the tempo of her movements and shifted herself slightly so that she was rubbing her clit against me as she rode. I could see her tits bouncing slightly under her tshirt and lines of sweat beginning to form. Her juices were absolutely flowing at that point and I could feel my own orgasm building. If I wanted her to come first, I had to work quickly.

Jess was panting as she rode me and I could see her tits bouncing under her tshirt. She shifted her legs so that she was now sitting up, with her feet planted on either side of me on the chaise. She gripped the back of the lounger for balance and started bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Jess...that feels amazing. Fuck me, baby. That feels so good." I moaned.

As Jessica rode me, I took my right hand and gave her a solid SMACK on her ass cheek. Jess screamed into the night air when I made contact.