Beach House Clean Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again, Jay! Slap my ass again!" The sound of my hand slapping her skin rang out again as I felt Jess' orgasm start. She let out a series of grunts as she ground her pussy against me. I could feel her inner muscles gripping my cock with every convulsion. That feeling sent me over the edge as well, and I exploded into her pussy. Wave after wave shot into her and she grunted with each one, achieving an orgasm of her own. She was so powerfully riding me that my cum was already getting forced out of her, dripping down to my crotch.

Eventually, her motions slowed and she shifted again. Then, Jess slumped against me, as my cock kept pulsating inside of her. I still had a solid grip on her sweaty ass cheeks as our combined juices leaked out of her.

I heard Jess mutter, "Do you think they watched us?"

I looked up toward the dark windows of Kim & Milt's place and couldn't see any movement. But from the angle, if they had looked down over the past few minutes, they definitely would have been able to see our little performance.

"This is turning you on, isn't it? Thinking about people seeing us and watching us?"

"I never thought about it before, but yeah, when I started to think about people watching us, or hearing us, or even seeing me clean today, my pussy started to get nice and wet."

"Yeah, I figured that out pretty quick, babe."

"Plus, this wasn't how I thought our first day was gonna go, so I had to wait a lot longer to fuck you than I planned." Jess started to shift off of me, leaking my cum as she moved. "But I'm exhausted and we still have a ton to do tomorrow. You cool if I head up to bed?"

I told Jess I would clean up our stuff from dinner, turn off the lights, and head up in a few minutes. Jess grabbed her shorts and walked bare ass across the deck and into the house. I pulled my shorts back on and started to clean up our cups and dishes. Just as I started to stand up, I saw the lights on the upper floor of Kim & Milt's place turn on. Through the darkness, I could see their silhouettes against the window, seemingly looking the direction of our deck. I turned off the lights and thought about just how much they had seen.

THE NEXT DAY

------

The problem with sleeping with all the windows and blinds open to keep the cool night breeze blowing through the house was that the early Summer sun streamed into the bedroom at what seemed like an awfully early hour. It worked out for the best because Jess and I still had a lot to do to get the house in order. Even though we had gotten the kitchen and decks clean, there was still a lot of trash to be picked up. Plus, we still had to wash every floor, do tons of laundry, and clean most of the surfaces in the place.

The day was going to heat up quickly, so I went with the same plan as the day before, no shirt and just a bathing suit to clean. I had just thrown in some toast and made some coffee when Jess came down the stairs. She was covered only by thin nightshirt with the motto "Life's a Beach" in big bold letters on the front. She gave me a tongue-filled kiss and I was able to grab a solid handful of her bare ass cheeks.

"So" I asked as we separated, "What's the plan for today?"

"Let's do this -- let's finish down here first, then upstairs. If you can get the last of the crap out of the two bedrooms downstairs, I'll strip the beds and start cleaning them. You can mop and wash the floors. Then, we'll do the same upstairs. Hopefully, we can finish up early enough to to relax and swim at the beach for a bit."

I agreed with Jess' plan and after we ate some breakfast on the deck, she went up to get changed while I went into the first of the two bedrooms downstairs. At this point, I wasn't even surprised with what I found. Beer cans, some liquor bottles, cigarette and joint remnants scattered about. The bed was a mess and there was sand all over the floor. That was going to be the pisser of the day -- how much sand and dirt had to be swept and cleaned and washed. At least with trash, I'd gotten the hang of packing it up and getting it to the dumpster. These tasks were just going to be a long slog of a day.

I had started gathering up the latest bag of trash when I heard Jess come back down the stairs, and when she came around the corner, my ability to work stopped dead. She again had her hair pulled back in a big ponytail, but today she was wearing just her flip flops and bikini bottoms ... and nothing else. The tan lines on her olive-toned tits were exposed for me (and anyone else) to see. When she turned, I could see that her bottoms were a g-string style that was nothing more than a piece of lace going up the crack of her ass and the front barely covered her trimmed pubes. Her ass had similar tan lines that showed she usually wore a more conservative bathing suit than what she had on now.

"Babe" I said. "That's not your cleaning outfit is it?"

"Yup!" she said jovially. "I bought this especially for our 'alone time' up here which is now officially fucked. So, I figure it's going to be a thousand degrees in here today, and you're only wearing your bottoms, so I thought I'd do the same. Plus, I got so turned on yesterday thinking of people being able to see us on the deck... it'll almost be a like a game."

"A game how?"

"Well, depending where I am in the house or which windows I'm near, anyone from you, to Kim and Milt, to people on the beach, to people walking on the dunes will be able to sneak peeks. So, the game will be to see JUST how horny and wet I get as the day goes on."

With that, Jess gave me a kiss on the cheek and went into the second bedroom to start stripping down the linens. I kept sweeping up dirt and sand with a suddenly more restrictive pair of swimming trunks. As it got later in the morning, we could hear people on the path to the beach and nearby dunes heading out to claim their spots for the day. I noticed that to Jess' point, we were both very exposed to people outside of the house. Both decks were completely open, which was why Jess seemed to be avoiding them for the most part.

What was more surprising was that from the dunes and the beach path, it was fairly easy for pedestrians to look into any of the bedroom windows -- both upstairs and downstairs. Because the room I was cleaning was further down the path than the one Jess was in, I was able to hear the comments of those passers-by who caught a glimpse of the heavily exposed dancer in the room down the hall. They ranged from excited to offended to confused.

"Dude. Did you see that chick? She was walking around topless."

"That's disgusting. She should pull her shades if she's going to walk around her house like that."

"Did you want to turn around and take another look at her tits, honey?"

"Let me know if you need any help in there!"

I wondered if Jess was hearing the comments and how it was affecting her "How horny" game she was playing. I had the bed stripped and the floor swept when Jess called out to me from the other room. I went down the short hallway to find her holding her hand out to me, with a plastic baggie in it.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Take a look."

Taking the baggie from her hand, I found out that the group had left some of their stash behind in their haste to leave. Not surprisingly, there was a decent bundle of weed and rolling papers in the baggie. What caught me a little off-guard though was the smaller baggie of white powder that was also in there.

"Do you think that's cocaine?" Jess asked.

Although I wasn't entirely sure, it seemed to make sense given where we found it, so I replied, "I'm thinking yeah."

"What should we do?"

"Well, I think we save the weed for tonight. That'll be a nice treat after cleaning today and we can save what we brought for later. The coke? We have a few options. We can flush it, we can try it, or we can go on a street corner and try to sell it." The last I added as a joke.

"Have you ever done coke?" Jess asked turning the packet over in her hands.

"A few times at bars and when I worked out West. Not my drug of choice, but it's fun sometimes. You?"

"Yeah. With Susannah and Robyn at a party once." She paused, "Should we try it? I mean, we're just cleaning all day, right? Do you think it's safe?"

"I'm on board. Based on all the bottles, cans and food we've been cleaning up, these morons had money. I'm betting they brought quality shit with them, too." I replied. "So, I'll do a little bump just to give us a boost - on one condition."

"What?" she asked.

"Lay down on the bed."

Jess did I instructed, laying down on the bare mattress. Her breasts naturally fell slightly to the sides under their own weight.

"Now, hold your tits together."

I opened the baggie and put a small amount of the cocaine on each of Jess' tits. I made a little pile on each nipple which puckered and rose to attention. I sealed the baggie and inhaled the substance with each nostril. I then licked up any remnants and felt Jessica's nipples stiffen in mouth. I kept licking and sucking for longer than it took to get the last of the powder off of her.

"I've always wanted to do that. I feel like a cool gangster in a movie. Your turn, now. How do you want to snort it?"

"Give me the bag." Jess ordered.

Jess used the fingernail of her pinkie to take a couple of scoops of the drug and inhaled them quickly. As she sealed up the bag, she smiled and asked, "You were hoping I was going to do it off your dick, weren't you?"

"Maybe...."

"Let's see how we feel with this and we can always do another bump later if we want." Jess was rubbing her hand on my cock through my shorts as she spoke. I thought about laying her back down on the bed and taking an early break when she pulled away saying, "Ok, champ. Let's get back to work and wait for that stuff to kick in."

It was mere minutes when I felt the stimulant kick in. In the past, I had usually been drinking so the drug balanced me out a bit just giving me a boost of late party engery. At ten I the morning, with nothing to counteract it, it was like I had injected caffeine into my system. I was super alert and energetic and felt like I could clean the rest of the place in a matter of minutes. My senses were in hyperdrive so I was also acutely aware of the Summer heat that was permeating the house as well as every sound coming from outside.

When I grabbed the vacuum to finish cleaning the floor of the room, it sounded like a rocket taking off in my head. I was ultra-sensitive to every movement and vibration of the device. All of this had another effect, as well -- I was ultra-horny and my dick was rock hard. I remembered a post-concert party with a past girlfriend where we had done a bit of coke and ended up fucking on the floor of her friend's room while everyone else was just outside the door drinking and partying.

With a mission in mind and logical thought long gone, I left the room and walked down the short hallway to where Jess was, dropping my bathing suit in the hall as I walked. Rational thought had gone out the window and I had every intention of fucking my girlfriend right then and there.

When I got to the other room, Jess had made more progress cleaning and was bent over the dresser, cleaning it with a cloth. She turned her head to see me enter the room with a raging hard-on leading the way. Her whole body shuddered as she pushed her ass out toward me and uttered a breathy, "Oh, yes, Jay. Fuck me."

With what I thought was lightning speed, I crossed the small room to Jess. I slid her g-string aside and plunged into her pussy in one stroke. The cocaine must have had a similar effect on Jess because she was soaked and ready for my entry. Again, I was aware of every sight, sound and smell around us.

First and foremost was the rhythmic slapping of my pelvis on her ass as I roughly slammed into her. I could hear her grunting with every stroke and the slight banging the dresser was making against the wall. I grabbed Jess' hips and got better leverage allowing me to fuck her even harder. Her head was turned and her face and tits were both pressed against the top of the dresser as her hands fought to find a grip on anything to give herself some sort of balance.

Unable to control any of the motions, Jess just continued to claw at the dresser top as she moaned loud enough for anyone nearby to hear. The sounds of our actions would have normally drowned out any other noise, but I felt like Superman, now able to hear the waves from the distant ocean, the banging of nearby doors and even the voices of people nearby greeting each other with a cheery "Hello!"

I managed to focus back on Jess and I, though. I was mesmerized as I watched my cock sliding in and out of Jess' soaked pussy. I was transfixed watching my head and shaft disappear between her lips only to re-emerge covered in more of her juices. I watched every ripple of her ass as I slammed into her again and again. With the way she was bent over, I could see Jess' asshole seemingly winking at me as we fucked. In my altered state, it was as if it was calling out to me for attention of its own. I brought my hand back and gave a Jess a harder-than-usual smack on her ass which made her cry out even louder.

"Unnngggh" Jessica moaned as I smacked her ass cheeks leaving red marks with each one. Jess was wetter than I had ever felt her, her pussy just flooding my cock ramming in and out of her.

"Come on you fucker" Jess yelled. "Fuck me like you mean it." I knew Jess would talk dirty when she got into it, but this was beyond her usual scope. The cocaine had brought out something new in her. I. used every bit of my coke-fueled energy to follow her instructions, slamming into her as hard as I could. Her ass cheeks and muscles were driving forward with every pump but she wanted more.

"Fuck me like a little coke whore, Jason. You already did coke off my tits, now fuck me like a whore."

Sweat was pouring off me and I needed to come. Looking again at her puckering asshole, I licked the thumb on my hand and brought it between her cheeks. I gathered some of her leaking juices and slid it into her exposed asshole. Jess reacted like someone had sent an electric shock through her entire body. Her body seized and she lifted slightly off the dresser, an animalistic scream leaving her lungs. The muscles of her pussy clamped down on my dick as I pumped her pussy with my cock and her ass with my thumb. Jessica's hips were slamming against the top of the dresser and her two wholes spasmed and contracted each time. I felt my own balls constrict and I exploded inside her. Cum shot from my dick and I imagined it filling her entirely.

Sweat was pouring off my bare chest and Jess was similarly coated in perspiration. As we gasped for breath in our lungs, I was acutely aware of the streaks of warm sunlight on Jess's back and the sounds of doors closing and people walking on the nearby path. The fact that there was no way people DIDN'T hear us was exciting enough and I silently wondered if anyone had been able to catch a glimpse of us. Normally, I would have felt my dick softening after that much activity, but maybe because of the cocaine, I was staying hard inside Jess. She was still laying face down as I started slight movements again.

Just as I was about to regain my grip on Jess' hips for a second round, I heard a female voice ring out "Hello!" from the kitchen door. I almost fell over as I worked to disengage from Jess as she half stood, half fell off the top of the dresser. My first thought was that one of her family members had arrived early and it was about to become a very awkward reunion. Remembering I had dropped my shorts in the hallway, I made an ill-advised effort to retrieve them before I could be seen.

Just as I reached them, I looked down the hall at the kitchen to see Kim from next door staring back at me. I have to believe that it was the drugs that kept me from panicking and instead making me laugh heartily.

"Fuck....Kim" I laughed. "I'm sorry...uh.....fuck....hahahaha...is Milt here too? Fuck. Milt's gonna fucking kill me."

I stumbled into the other room and managed to pull the shorts over my engorged member, but it was still prominently poking through the fabric and now leaving a dark circle where it was still leaking cum.

As I re-emerged, I was still laughing and got a good look at Kim. She was wearing a coral bikini with a coverup over it. She must have just come in from the sun as her cheeks and chest were a bright shade of red. Before I could say anything else, Jess came in from the other room. She had tried to clean herself up, but she was still topless and her hair was matted to her face. Her bikini bottom was still askew showing a hint of her pubic hair and there was obvious cum coating her inner thighs. Here eyes were wide and her pupils were dialated from the coke and sex. It was at that moment that I learned while I found everything very funny, Jess' system reacted very differently to the drugs. She was paranoid and borderline hysterical and started talking faster than humanly possible as her chest started heaving as she sobbed.

"MrsDimitriI'msosorryohmyIcan'tbelieveyoucanseemytitswewerejustcleaningbecausethepeoplewhowereherebeforeleftatotalmessandthenwefoundsomecocaineandwetrieditandIknewweshouldn'thavebutpleasedon'ttellmyfamilyIpromisewe'llcleanyourplacetooifyoujustkeepthisoursecret"

Kim took a few steps toward Jess and wrapped her up in her arms. At this point my dick had to be thinking, "Seriously dude? First Cocaine? Now your half-naked girlfriend who is dripping your cum is getting hugged by the MILF next door? Who probably just heard you fucking? You gotta do something here!"

Instead of listening to my dick, I stood still and watched as Kim just stroked Jess' hair and worked to calm her down.

"Don't worry, Jess. It's no big deal. Calm down." She spoke in an almost motherly tone. "I'm not telling anyone anything. I shouldn't have come in without knocking, so really, this is all my fault. I just wanted you to know that Milt had to leave this morning and I want to invite you kids over for dinner tonight."

Kim continued to calm Jess down, "Plus, when I was your age, I did the same sort of thing. But" she paused pulling Jess away a bit and glared at me "no more heavy shit like cocaine. That shit will fuck you up. Trust me, I know from experience."

"Ipromise.Ipromise.Ipromise.Neveragain.ThankyousomuchKim.Thankyou.Thankyou." Jess was still talking fast, but we could at least understand her now.

"Why don't you two still come over around seven tonight and have dinner and some drinks. In the meantime, Jess, take a shower and use all this energy to keep cleaning up. And you" she said looking at me, "Maybe a cold shower would be a better idea."

After Kim left, Jess ran to the bedroom, got the rest of the cocaine and flushed it down the toilet in a show of defiance. Taking Kim's advice, we both got into different showers and cleaned ourselves up a bit. A quick use of some lotion and my right hand got my dick calmed down, too.

Jess was still nervous and emotional while we kept cleaning but we were still riding an energy high. I was still finding the whole thing funny and my mind kept going to thoughts of what our dinner with Kim might bring. With Milt away, would I finally have a shot at a threesome? With my girlfriend and a total MILF? For the next couple of hours we finished the cleaning and the cocaine wore off leaving us both feeling a rough mid-afternoon hangover.

Jess was definitely in rougher shape and she went to the upstairs bedroom and closed all the windows and blinds for the first time since we arrived. I went to the deck, put a towel over my face and laid out in one of the loungers in the shade. A few hours later, when I woke up the sun was lower in the sky and I saw it was about 5:30. I heard Jess in the kitchen and went in to check on her.