Beach House Clean Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm just so embarrassed and humiliated. The nap helped, but I don't know how I'm going to face Kim ever again."

"Babe. What's done is done. Let's go down to the ocean, cool off a bit and then go meet up with her. Now that we're both feeling 'normal' we can talk to her about today." Jess agreed with me and after a swim in the ocean, quick showers and a change of clothes we went over to Kim's.

She had set up a table on the deck with a bottle of wine and had music playing inside. Kim was dressed in a low cut Summer dress that showed off her ample cleavage. It was longer in the back, but was cut in a "V" in the front, so it was higher and ended a bit lower than her crotch. She was wearing her same wedge heels and her hair was pulled back in a messy bun.

As we walked on to the deck, she gave us both a big hug and told us that Milt had to head home for a couple of days because of some work emergency. Kim offered me a beer and opened a bottle of wine for herself and Jess. We talked mostly about the mess we had been cleaning out and Kim told us more stories about the renters. Jess got emotional again, still taking the blame for what had happened with the renters. This led to both she and Kim getting emotional when they talked about Jess' mother's recent health battles and recovery.

After they had both cried a bit, Kim announced "It's time to cheer up a bit. Let's eat!" We followed her into the kitchen and helped her bring out salad, bread, roasted chicken and some sides. We sat down to eat and the conversation turned to me, my job and how Jess and I met. It was an easy, fun conversation and Kim was a gracious and generous hostess. The more I drank, the more I found myself trying to focus on Kim's words rather than her body. Based on how her dress would shift and move, I was confident that she didn't have any tan lines up top and did, in fact, sunbathe topless. I stared at her ass and didn't see any panty lines, but couldn't quite catch a glimpse up her dress to confirm my suspicions.

We cleaned up the table and moved over to the couch and chairs that were on the deck. Jess and I cuddled on one, while Kim sat in an oversized chair that allowed her to curl her legs under her. We were all still drinking and I starting to get a pleasant buzz.

"So" said Kim. "Let's talk about the elephant in the room. If you don't mind me asking, what were you thinking today doing coke and running around half naked in the house where anyone could see?"

"I'll take the blame." I replied. "The kids left behind some of their stash, weed and yeah, the cocaine. I've done it before and talked Jess into it. We let it get a little out of hand. Sorry again, Kim. We were just having fun."

"I'm so sorry, Kim." Jess jumped in. "Please, I'm begging you, please don't tell my parents. With everything my mother has gone through, I don't want to set her off on a week she just wants to relax. I'll do anything for you. Please."

Kim sat and sipped her wine as she seemed to contemplate the situation. Jess and I sat silently as she seemed to stare off at the ocean.

"I'll tell you what." She said breaking the silence. "Jason, go get the rest of the stash, Milt and I have been known to smoke here and there, so if you share with me tonight, I'll keep your little secret." I jumped up and ran to the house and back, bringing back the weed and papers. When I returned, Jess and Kim had refilled our glasses. I rolled a couple of joints, handed one to Kim and lit them both.

As we inhaled and drank, the effects of the weed started to hit us all. Despite all the shit they caused, the kids who stayed at the place had a decent quality of drugs! The stuff they left behind was potent and smooth. Very quickly, we were all relaxed and continued chatting.

The conversation got more familiar and casual with all of us giving more detail about past escapades we weren't necessarily proud of. Jess told a story about a time when she left her last tour about auditioning as an exotic dancer in a nearby city. She was offered the job but had to decline at the last minute when her mother found out about her plans. I told some silly stories from my jobs in hotels with naked guests and catching people having sex in various places. My favorite ones always involved wedding parties where people were caught with someone OTHER than who they brought to the function.

Kim definitely acted younger than her age and jumped in with stories, too. She told us a story about her and Milt having sex in the beach house as it was being built. They had made a picnic lunch on a Summer night and ended up screwing on a blanket when there still weren't any walls on the house. She had us both laughing when she got to the part of the story where Milt rolled over onto an exposed nail and it stabbed him in the buttock. She also talked about her plastic surgery and how this was her second set of implants. Jess asked questions about the surgery and Kim let her touch her covered tits to show her that they weren't as hard as people thought they were.

Even without the weed, I would have reacted to my girlfriend squeezing another woman's boobs, no matter how innocent it was. With the weed, I was sporting a solid hard-on under my shorts. As she talked, Kim had shifted in her seat causing her dress to ride up higher and I tried to covertly peek up her dress again.

Catching me in the act, Kim said, "Jason, I'm wearing a thong, so you can stop trying to peek up my skirt." The smile and chuckle let me know she wasn't offended but had noticed me.

Realizing I was busted, I apologized for what seemed like the millionth time, "I'm so sorry Kim. It's the weed. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean..."

Kim cut me off with a short giggling fit, "Stop apologizing! Hell, I saw a lot more of you two today, so it would almost make us even." I felt Jess crumble into my side in embarrassment again.

"Don't worry. I told you I'd keep your little secret and I will. As a matter of fact, I'll tell you one, too." Kim leaned in closer as If someone would overhear us and continued. "I saw you both today. Not just in the hallway, but I saw you in the bedroom, too."

Jess sat up and stared at Kim as she continued. "I came over to invite you guys tonight and heard the music playing. When I tried the kitchen door it was open. I called out 'Hello' but didn't get a response, so I moved around the corner and saw you two. That's not all."

We were dumbfounded and were staring at Kim as she talked. My cock was growing even harder in my shorts just hearing her describe our activities from earlier that day.

"C'mere Jess" Kim mumbled "I'll whisper my secret to you." Jess slid over and sloppily leaned over so Kim could whisper in her ear. I couldn't hear what she said, but I saw Jess blush and they both giggled more. After a minute of hushed conversation, Jessica returned to the couch with me and rested her hand on my thigh.

Kim excused herself to use the restroom and as soon as she was out of earshot, Jess sat back up and whispered in my ear. "She watched us, Jay. She said she saw you bending me over and banging me in the bedroom. But her big secret? She fingered herself in the kitchen while she watched us. She said she made herself come and then came home and masturbated alone again. She came so close to screaming out but she was afraid we would see her."

At that moment a few things clicked into place from earlier. The sound of a door closing, her saying 'Hello', her cheeks and chest flushed. I thought it was the sun and the effects of the cocaine, when actually she had seen and watched us. I immediately started to reconsider the fact that there might be an opportunity presenting itself tonight.

"Babe." I said, "That's so hot. I wonder what would have happened if we had seen her too?"

I was interrupted as Kim came back out, "Well, I'm betting you told him, Jessica!"

"I..uh..." stumbled Jess.

"Don't worry about it, honey! I knew you would. I might as well tell you that Milt and I saw you yesterday, too."

Jess smacked me and exclaimed, "I told you they saw you make me come yesterday afternoon! You said they weren't looking!"

"Afternoon? We weren't home yesterday afternoon." questioned Kim. "I'm talking about last night. Milt and I watched you on the deck from our bedroom. He found it so hot that I was describing you riding Jason while he did me from behind. Trust me, it's the wine and weed talking, but I'm getting hot just thinking about it right now. In fact, I think we should call it a night, don't you? Give you kids some time to enjoy yourselves."

Finally! It was happening! I jumped at the opportunity that was unfolding in front of me.

"Uh, that sounds great Kim, I mean Jess and I have considered this sort of thing but I never thought...". Her laughter cut me off cold.

"Oh, honey, you are so cute." she said with almost a sad, patronizing tone. "You should see the look on your face. No. I mean you should go home so I can have some alone time with a little rabbit friend." She saw me deflate a bit and walked over to give us both a big hug.

"Trust me, if I was into that sort of thing, I'd consider it right now. But the fact is, despite the fake tits, Botox, and all the rumors about me, I've never been unfaithful to Milt once. One thing that keeps us together is our honesty and faithfulness to each other. It's the main thing that keeps me from becoming a future ex-Mrs. Dimitri.

But, I will tell you that when Milt is away, I get a little afraid of the dark, so I'll probably leave the lights on for a while until I doze off. Just so you know."

Jess and I took the hint, gave Kim a hug and raced back to our house.

"Holy shit, Jay, she wants us to watch her, doesn't she?"

"Yeah, babe and I think we should return the favor."

"What?"

"Let's leave the lights on, let her watch us again."

"Sure. Fine. Whatever. I just need to get laid again. Weed always makes me horny and I want you now!"

We had made it to the stairs in the house and I was lifting Jess' dress up over her head as she walked. She had on a tiny pink thong and no bra. I watched her ass and side boobs jiggle as she raced up the stairs. When we got to the bedroom, we looked over and saw that Kim had, indeed, turned on all the lights in her bedroom. She had moved a chair over to the window and was sitting facing us. She was still wearing her dress and looked like she had a phone up to her ear.

"Look Babe" I started. "I think she's on the phone with Milt. Probably telling him what's happening." My cock was now rock hard and I was pressing against Jess' barely-covered ass. I stripped off my shirt and moved my hands up to her tits and began caressing her soft globes.

"Jay? Are you sure? Should we do this?"

"Yeah, babe. It's what we all want. We get to watch her while she watches us and tells Milt. It's the fucking hottest thing ever." I was gently pinching Jess' nipples as I talked and I could feel them stiffening from my touch.

Jess pulled away, turned and pushed me backwards saying, "Well, then, let's give them a show."

In one motion, jess dropped to her knees and took my shorts and boxers with her. My cock sprung free and she swallowed it in one motion.

"Fuuuuuuuuck", I moaned as her hot, wet mouth ran up and down the length of my dick. As she pressed her nose against my crotch, I could feel my cock touching the back of her throat. She pulled back and ran her tongue up and down the length, licking me like ice pop. She worked her way down, licking my shaft until she got to my balls.

"What's she doing, Jay? Can you see her?"

Jessica took one of my balls in her mouth and sucked it in before moving to the other and doing the same. She was using a free hand to stroke me as she alternated taking my balls in her mouth licking and sucking. I looked across the way and saw that Kim had dropped her dress off her shoulders and was playing with one of her tits. She was still on the phone, but it looked like she was pulling on the nipples of each breast. I told Jess what was happening which seemed to inspire her more.

She plunged her mouth back on to my cock and wrapped one hand around my ass to pull me in more. Her spit was soaking my dick and dripping down her chin. I could hear her throat making a 'glugging' noise as she fucked me with her mouth and throat. I had one hand on the back of her head and looked down to see that she was tugging on her own nipple just as I described Kim was doing the same.

I tore my eyes away from Jess sucking my cock to look back across the way. Kim now had her dress hiked up to her waist and I couldn't see the phone in her hand anymore. She was still tugging on her nipples to the point that I could see the skin pulling away from her silicone. Her other hand was now rubbing her pussy which was exposed by her spread legs.

"Jess, she's touching herself now. She's pulling on her tits and stroking her pussy for us."

Jessica pulled off my cock with a "pop" and said, "I think it's time we give her more of show, don't you? Get the footrest from over there."

I grabbed the small footrest from the corner of the room and brought it to Jessica. She placed it against the wall and placed one foot on it. Jessica reached back, grabbed my cock and slowly slid it inside her pussy. Once I was in, she lifted her other leg and balanced her toes on the window sill, leaning forward so her tits were pressed against the glass window. I grabbed Jessica's hips and started slamming my cock into her.

"Jay...she's fucking herself for us. She's got a fucking vibrator and she's fucking herself."

I looked up and saw that Kim had a purple dildo and was now working it in and out of her pussy. Her mouth seemed to be open and she was staring directly at us as she worked herself over. Her dress was wrapped around her waist and I could see her ample tits bouncing as she fucked herself.

For the first time in my life, I was balls deep in my girlfriend but still had my attention split elsewhere. That being said, Jessica was making every effort to keep me focused on her.

"Don't stop fucking me Jay. Don't stop. Don't fucking watch her. Look at me. Look at your cock sliding in and out of my hot little pussy. Watch my ass bouncing for you Jay. I want to feel you come so bad. I want you to fill me up.

I can see her for you. I'll watch for you. She's fucking herself hard now, Jay. I bet she wishes that was you up there with her instead of a piece of rubber."

Hearing Jessica say that made my cock throb more as I slammed into her even harder.

"Ohhhhh..yeah.....that's it. It that turning you on, Jason? Do you wish you were up there fucking her? Wish you had that cock buried deep in her pussy? You could bend her over and fuck her while I watch instead. Is that what you want?"

"No...I love fucking you."

"Don't lie, Jason." Jessica pushed me back with one hand and walked to the bed, she laid down and spread her legs wide allowing me to slide in on top of her. I was now facing the window and coud still see Kim across the way, fucking herself with her dildo. Jess started moaning and talking as my dick split her lips and pushed back inside of her.

"I felt your cock when you heard she watched us today. Do you wish she had joined us? Do you wish she had walked in while you were fucking me? Watching your ass slam my pussy. What if she had taken off her top Jason and starting rubbing those big fake tits on your back while you fucked the shit out of me? Oh....that's it....I can feel you getting close...."

Jessica was right, I could feel the cum starting to boil in me. Kim's head was now rolled back and her eyes were closed as she seemed to be having an orgasm of her own across the way. Jess wrapped her muscular legs around me and pulled me in as deep as I could go in her pussy.

"Maybe she wanted more Jay. Maybe she wanted to walk into the room, spread her legs and touch herself in front of us while we watched her. Oh..that's it.....you're so close....

Maybe we should go back over there right now? Would you like that? You could lay me down on her bed just like this? She could watch you fuck me in her very bed. I'd let her, Jay. I'd let her watch you fuck me up close. I'd watch her push her fingers into her pussy while she watches you fuck me. Maybe as a 'thank you' for keeping our secret, I'd reach over, have her straddle my face and I'd lick her hot cunt while you fucked me."

That did it. Hearing Jess' language I finally exploded into her. My hips locked forward as her pussy muscles spasmed and milked the cum from me. I felt the hot fluid fill her up and swirl around my embedded dick. When she released me a bit, I started small strokes with my deflating dick, enjoying the feeling of our mixed cum leaking out from her. I removed my hands from her hips and saw that I had left a set of red fingerprints from where I had been gripping her.

I looked up and across the way toward Kim who had gotten up from her chair and moved to the window. The phone was back up to her ear and she was still topless with her dress bundled around her waist. As my cock dripped the last of its cum onto Jess' pussy, I watched as Kim waved to us and blew us a kiss, before turning off her lights hiding her from our view.

Jessica and I cleaned ourselves up before climbing naked into bed together. As she drifted off, Jess said, "Go make sure the kitchen door is locked. We'll have time for one last frolic in the morning before you go to Costco and I wash these sheets again."

I padded naked to the kitchen, closed the door and returned to the bedroom before I turned off the bedside lamp enveloping us in darkness. Jess and I didn't last long enough to return to the beach house together the following year. But now, decades later, every time I rent an Airbnb or VRBO at a beach, I think about that Summer: Cleaning up a house with a topless girlfriend, fucking where anyone could see, and the hot MILF next door.

-------

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this year's entry to the Nude Day contest! Remember, VOTE, COMMENT and GUESS what is Truth and what is the TWIST in the story!