Beach House Continued

Story Info
A young wife continues to discover herself.
7.6k words
3.91
47.5k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro

This story follows Summer at the Beach House, one of the Loving Wives stories on Literotica.

As an introduction.

Jill house sits a beach house for her aunty and finds a new freedom and sexuality. Previous to this summer she has been a teacher. She reads at the beach, erotic material, and is infatuated with a story of a courtesan and the king. She refers to her husband as her king, she is the courtesan. They visit a nude beach, and they are about to try anal sex where the previous author left us. He is away during the week, and goes to her at the beach house at weekends. She plans to be a slut for him this weekend.

I recommend you read the previous work. I have tried to follow her style. Time will tell if I have succeeded.

Thanks to Janandjustin and Ed for help and advice.

*

After my King left I wandered the house. There were some empty feelings of missing him for the next 5 nights, but there was excitement and butterflies in my tummy as I thought of him fucking my arse when he returned. Finally, the excitement took hold, and I placed my camera on the floor and squatted over it. Set on timer, I was able to get a number of sexy pics of my puckered hole. He told me of the excitement of Fridays, and how sex driven I have become here. My asking whether he preferred my mouth or my cunt excited him every time.

I sent the picture to him with a caption, "this is what you will have next Friday night my King."

Within minutes he texts back "My courtesan, it will be my pleasure to push my shaft to the bottom of that hole." I smiled. I thought of my arse being tight on his cock, and wondered of the pleasure it would bring, to both of us. He exploded at the beach when I put one finger in his anus. Perhaps we will take turns, my arse with his cock, then I stroke his cock and lick his arse. He liked that also.

I also decided to tell him of the night the week before with the cycling group. I sent an email, knowing he would not get it until he got home that night. I will be in bed sound asleep.

I recounted how I knew about the nude beach; he had never asked.

"My King, I went to the nude beach the week before last with our cycling group. I was a little naughty, and need your guidance on how naughty I may be. This weekend I will be your slut; I plan to do things with you we would never have contemplated before this summer. It seems your slut is on a journey, that I know not where it will finish. I know that we will be on this journey together, and I rely on my Kings wisdom to advise directions to travel, and how far we follow different tracks.

"The group have regular after training evenings during the summer, generally at the beach. As I found out, near the nude beach. It was innocent enough, guys throwing Frisbee and girls watching, going for a swim. As the sun went down the boys lit a fire and the steaks were cooked. By then it was dark, and a bunch decided to go for a swim. They were boys, or men, and women. I watched them take off their clothes, women dropped their panties, and took off their tops. I watched their tits bounce, as did the men. Men took off their shorts and I saw them against the backdrop of the flames. It felt primeval. Hot and sexy as hell.

"Honey their cocks were soft and, hanging down. They invited me to swim too, but I stayed on the shore with my top on. I thought of the water droplets on their skin, tight bodies, and I waited for them to come back to the fire. They were touching the girls. I watched them My king. I was as excited as I have ever been. My cunt was wet as I thought of them. I wanted to touch them, stroke their cocks to make them hard. But I stayed true to my king.

"I was with Eric, Tim and Heather. Eric was alone as his girlfriend was away. Tim had a few beers too many and Eric drove his SUV home. I sat in the front with Eric, and Heather and Tim in the back. I heard a zip being opened, and when I turned Heather was taking his cock in her mouth. My king, she was slurping, and dribbling saliva down his shaft and on his pants. Eric also turned, and we both watched. My cunt was dripping. Eric and I looked at one another, and our lust was obvious. I wanted him, his body and his cock. He smiled, and I looked away. My mind was in turmoil. I ached for his cock. I was the first to be dropped off. Should I invite him for coffee? That would make it obvious I wanted him. He could drop them off, then come back. I wanted so badly to be fucked. I was jealous of Heather, I wanted it to be my mouth bobbing up and down on his cock. I was on fire, and would have sucked both of their cocks if they had accepted an invitation to come inside. I thought of you, and being your slut."

My King, I pictured myself with strings of pre-cum on my face, coming inside and embracing you, kissing. You would taste their cum. Tim invited us all to party at his place, I looked at Eric and said " perhaps another time. "I wonder if he picked up on my meaning?

"This weekend you will fuck my arse, and I can't wait. I am thinking of sex and fucking every day here, and can't wait for you on Fridays. This weekend I will be your slut, your courtesan. Tell me my king. How big a slut do you want???

I awoke early on Monday morning, again. I expected he would have checked email when he arrived home, but he had not responded. Was he offended? Would he stop everything? He is considering his response overnight no doubt. Maybe he will email before he leaves for work.

I went to the beach. It draws me back again and again. It promises freshness from the waves, it allows my body to embrace the water. It also offers me the chance to be naked in the water, experience the lust of the men I pass walking. Watch them get semi hard. Would the slut touch?

Another morning came to my mind as I dropped my robe and dived naked under the water. One morning I will be seen on the patrolled beach, but for now I expose myself to the surf. I have the beach alone, and my thoughts again drift away. What will his response be? How big a slut will my King permit?

Breakfast on the deck was relaxing, my mind going again to my King. I had no reply, and decided to go inside and shower. I thought of my coming day. Monday, four more days till Friday. I must get ready for his home coming. My arse must be prepared as best as I can. Each day I will play, I promise myself. I will be ready as best I can. Will it hurt? I don't care, it felt good when his finger entered by puckered hole. I realise I am wet.

After breakfast, still no email, I go to the beach again. The patrolled beach. I walk, and watch the lifeguards from a distance. I admire their trim bodies. As I walk I watch a middle aged man taking photos. Pieces of shell, seaweed and driftwood. He has expensive looking equipment. He looks trim too, not like the lifeguards, but a body that has built strength over years of exercise. A strong chest and arms. He would hold his women tight as he fucked them I think. My mind drifts to a dirty place again.

At lunch time I head home to check my emails. There is one from my Aunty, they are enjoying their travel, but my uncle is not as strong as he was. She worries what they will do on their return. She thinks they will sell the beach house and buy an apartment. I wonder how many days I have at this tranquil house. How many days of being nude in the house and outside? Nude when my king returns from his week of work.

I picture him doing battle in the corporate world. He is a great provider, and a marvellous lover. But what do I know I ask myself. I admired his cock beside the pretty lady on the beach, and her husband's cock may equal my kings. I decide to spend the afternoon on the deck. Nude as usual. I feel a tingle in my cunt as I think about Friday night, and go to get my toys. When will he send me his message? How big a slut does he want me to be? I feel an ache inside thinking of lying on my back, legs open wide. Ready to be mounted.

He is hard like a stallion mounting a mare. Thrusting hard to get his massive cock as deep into my soft wet tunnel as he can. Spraying his cum deep into my body. I think of the times my king has mounted me with urgent thrusting. My body tingles and I release. The pleasure surrounds me as I drift into sleep and picture a stallion, eyes wide open, huge cock ready to thrust, No preliminaries, as hard, as deep and fast as he can. I picture the stallion biting the neck of the mare, and his cum running down her legs.

In the afternoon I am drawn to the beach, to look, to reconnaissance the terrain. The nude beach. There are at least 3 lines of dunes, some places 4, and beyond are trees, a Forrest of strong trunks surging straight from the earth. They look phallic. I know that this will be my first choice of sluttiness this weekend. Deep in the dunes.

I sigh, and head for home, and await my king's decision of how big a slut I may be. I think of a pack of guys following me, watching me. I would like to watch their cocks spurt their cum on the sand. That would be erotic. Maybe one of them will be black with a massive cock.

By 9-00 PM my king had not sent his decision. Perhaps he is offended by my boldness. But I feel tension in my body, I have told him I am a courtesan, and I want to be his slut. I go to sleep with my fingers on my clit, stroking until my back arches, my hips thrust. I cum again.

Tuesday is uneventful, I go to the beach, watch the photographer take his pictures. I wonder if he sells them, would he make a living? I return home and again insert my dildo's into my arse. I take some photos and send them to my king. There is still no response.

It is almost midnight when I hear a ting, incoming mail. My king speaks.

He begins by saying that as King he may be as open with his coupling and mating as he chooses. He will fuck whomever he likes, whenever he likes and wherever he likes. As his courtesan I will accept that and encourage him to spill his seed in as many maidens as possible. I may only have sex with his approval. He will decide when and with whom. If it pleases him to offer me to an associate of his I will comply. I must have his approval to engage in any sex act initiated by myself.

His email goes further and highlights that monarchs in days past have died of sexually transmitted disease. He believes that males of ages 20 to mid-20's pose a risk and should not be encouraged to have open sex. He means my cycling group. He is saying that I shall not fuck them. He knows I have been close. I will ask if condoms are acceptable.

He also points to discretion, that the king has a standing in the community that must be up-held. Indiscretions cannot be tolerated.

Although there are limits on who I may fuck, he will grant one weekend every 2 months when I can choose whom to share my bed and my body with. But I must tell him prior and he will approve if the man meets his criteria. I pick up on the man, and am pleased that he does not want me looking at other women.

He tells me of anklets, and hot wives that fuck other men. He intends to give me an anklet with a marker or token to represent every man I have fucked. He will bring it Friday. He will also bring two Pandora wrist bands. One will be on my left wrist with a token for each man I wish to have him approve. The second, right wrist will have those approved.

The beads on the Pandora will be set to have a small engraving of a single letter, there will be spacers so the 4 letters are not easily seen. The letters will be S L U T on the right, and N O R T Y on the other.

This weekend will be the first. He will fuck my arse on Friday night, and from 11-59 pm Friday till 11-59 pm Sunday I may be a slut in any way I chose. He will write the rules for us to read. The last two rules will read

"These rules may be varied by agreement".

"No means NO"

I am excited, and will respond in the morning. The weekend can't come quickly enough. Wednesday night is the cycle group get together. I will ask my king if I may remove my top if we go to the nude beach. I suspect not, but I slept well. My dreams are of him offering me to his associates, spreading me on the board room table.

Sleep eludes me, I slept little. My dreams were sexual, intense. I woke 3 times during the night, and rubbed my clit till an orgasm came. My thoughts were on the acknowledgement that we were perhaps stepping onto new ground. There was an unspoken reference. He will/may fuck whomever he wants. I may/will fuck those that appeal to me and meet my king's standard.

My response I decided would be short, and accepting, but will seek clarification on a number of things. I send him a message that we will talk tomorrow tonight after the pub, he responds quickly, and changes the tone.

He begins with "My darling wife" and I know he is serious in his words. He tells me that he understands I have changed sexually over the last months, and that I have allowed my suppressed thoughts and emotions to surface. He likes them, and while he misses me through the week, the sex at the weekend is mind blowing, and he wants more. He sees that I am walking close to a cliff, that I am close to fucking men that don't deserve me. He loves me and will allow a certain amount of experimenting. He asks me to write 3 things that I want to happen over the next two months, and we will discuss them. I respond with a request for 3 of his.

My thoughts alternated between my excitement, and wondering if he has already found someone to fill his lonely nights. I have no jealousy, but am excited. I visualise one of his concubines naked on a bed, waiting for an evening of pleasure from his shaft. His hard rod at her eye level. She waits.

My list of 3 sexual things are pretty tame, I want to go to a different nude beach, I want to show my tits, I want to fuck looking out from the master bedroom, curtains open.

His are more graphic, he wants to watch me being fucked, he wants to watch others fuck, he wants me to go to a bar and let men hit on me.

Implied is he wants me to fuck another man while he watches in the next 2 months. Things are moving quickly.

Wednesday evening approaches, and soon we will get on our bikes to ride, come home and then meet again at the pub. Perhaps tonight will be another night at the beach. Perhaps another night the men will display their cocks for the wenches to review. A decision will be made after the meal and some drinks.

I ring my king before I leave, and tease him by outlining my shorts and top. No bra of course. I decide to ask the direct question "Would I have my king's approval to open enough buttons to show my nipples this evening. His response was negative, reminding me of their ages. I mentioned the new rider who has joined our group. In his 40's and fit and strong. Would it please my king for him to see my hard nipples? As a wicked thought, I take off my top and send him a nipple selfie. Then I am on my bike to meet the group. I did not give my king time to respond.

Later, at the pub I arranged to sit beside the newbie, to be able to tell a story to my king tonight. I planned to leave early and be home in time for phone sex with my king. It will be hot, and my beads and vibrator will be busy tonight. We will also clarify the rules.

He asks how the pub was, and I sensed the question he really wanted to ask. He asked if I flirted, I said yes. His next question was obscure, did I flirt with danger, or intent? I asked my king what he meant, but he didn't elaborate. I told him I sat with the newbie, but kept my top buttoned. I told him he was returning from being in Asia for work while his wife is on secondment. She will be there for another 12 months while he will be here alone. I teased my king that I am sure he will have tight balls before she gets home.

Phone sex was good, I used my beads and vibrator, and talked dirty. I told him of my excitement of being a slut this coming weekend. I teased him about the couple we watched in the dunes last weekend, and of his cum in my hair. The king's slut would like that again. I ask if he would like to spray his cum in the brunette's hair, and he groans. I ask if he is masturbating, and he responds "yes."

"She was attractive my king, she would lay down for you, open her legs and beckon your entry. Would that excite my king?"

"Yes "he groans

"My king, we need to clarify some points."

"Yes?" he responds.

"I will be a slut when I fuck, but when I am norty do I need your approval? "

"No" he says

"I may not have a penis penetrate my body without your approval, but may I lick a cock, taste the pre-cum? "

"Yes" he says

"And may I be brought to orgasm by tongue?" He gives his agreement.

"Once your approval is given, you may allow me to have intercourse. May I ask that your permission is ongoing, without using up any of my two days? He replied in the affirmative.

"And if I meet a virile young 20-year-old, may I fuck him if he wears a condom? He pauses, and replies negatively, but reminds me of the last rule.

Thursday

Rules

  1. The king may fuck whoever and whenever he chooses

  2. The king may direct the courtesan to have sex with other men at his discretion

  3. His courtesan may have 48 hours every 2 months to be a slut in any manner she chooses

  4. Sex with persons aged between 20 and 25 will not be permitted by either

  5. The king must approve any penal penetration of the courtesan in advance

  6. The courtesan will request permission by having a Pandora bead on her wrist

  7. Once approved, the bead may be changed to the other wrist

  8. Once the copulation is consummated the courtesan has approval to repeat as many times as the king permits in advance

  9. There may be occasions that prior approval may not be feasible. This will become part of the 48 hours' block

  10. No means NO

  11. These rules may be varied or added to at any time by agreement

My excitement wakes me early. I have a wet cunt. During my sleep I have oozed from between my legs, the bed is wet. I cannot remember a dream, but must have. I may have been dreaming of the Newbie. I shower, and have coffee, it is still only 7 am. I have 36 more hours to wait for my king. I decide to walk to the beach again, then return for breakfast. I have a wicked thought and decide to research anal sex on the internet. Mid-morning, I am ready to walk the beach again.

Again I see the photographer walking and taking his photos. I ponder again how he makes a living. I ask him if I may walk with him and see him work. He smiles, and says it would be nice to have a beautiful woman by his side. I sensed something in this middle aged man. I asked if he would take my photo. I would be happy to pay. We agreed on $10 and we walked together till lunch time. He took lots of photographs, and I enjoyed people smiling to me as they walked past. He gave me his card and invited me to review his work tomorrow morning.

Friday morning comes, and my excitement grows, it is almost my first slut weekend, but even more exciting will be my King's arrival this evening. I decide in the morning I will go to the photographer's house and see how I looked in his lenses. I arrived at the address he had on his card, and I thought "surely not". The house is set on acres, and has a gated entry.

Surely this is not his house. I push the button and a woman's voice asks who I am. I explain, and she gives a little laugh. "Have you got the $10 dear?" I am flabbergasted by the opulence of the mansion. It seems he is a very successful businessman with agencies across the country. They specialise in magazine shoots, buildings, food, anything that advertisers will pay for. They don't do fashion shoots at all. I see my photos, and am flattered.

12