All Comments on 'Beach House Continued'

by softhands3

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF

Where do you people come up with this ridiculous shit?

queenslandchrisqueenslandchrisabout 6 years ago
Well done

Love the seduction...looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
IN THE SPIRIT

Of the original stories. Pretty good.

One item bothers me, did you get in touch with Jill, to get approval for continuing her series??🙄.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5* to piss off the pathetic a-hole justgr8 and his anonymous comments

Is there a bigger loser than a man who spends his days posting multiple negative comments on a porn site????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This story follows Summer at the Beach House, one of the Loving Wives stories on Literotica.

You couldn't be bothered to include a link to the original story?

<P>

Whether it is easy or hard to find it is immaterial. YOU know it and your story depends on it. If the summary you supply is all that is needed, then by extension, a summary of your story would be all that is needed.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 6 years ago
Complete Change of Direction

In the original story, th husband never hinted in any way he would approve of his wife playing away whilst he worked. You are introducing a cuckold theme were none existed. Sorry by poorly written and shallow.

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
If a king sleeps...

If a king sleeps he will find himself dead...But this "king" is blind and doesn't see that soon he will be a blind king with huge horns...1*

26thNC26thNCabout 6 years ago
Dilly! Dilly!

This story is silly!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Henry

Henry VIII had the right idea for handling loose wives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just a bunch of random, meaningless sex

Who cares? Nothing original, clever or sexy about this drivel.

1 star

toolkeepertoolkeeperabout 6 years ago

Ignore the asshole 1-bomber comments. Pointless.

I remember the original story well, and always wondered what next chapters might reveal. This is a good start, meandering if you will. In a way it sticks to the original theme - close but no cigar. Who knows if the flirting moves to another phase? God job.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
The Train Wreck

I gave it 5* but with a caveat. I have read all 3 chapters, original and these.

You did well with picking the story up and the writing style. Even following the plot I think. The original seemed to be more about a summer interlude for a happily married school teacher. To me if this continues the way described, it will be a train wreck of a marriage and lives. Basically the same old stories I have read. Sunset should be called soon.

Now this is YOUR story and only my opinion I have enjoyed it so far.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Just unbelievably contrived

silly even. Who does this? Really makes one wonder what this author is up to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First chapter was good. Now it's turned to ridiculous stupid sissy cuck crap. The medieval times dialog is terrible.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This really failed to understand the themes of the source story. Why not just write something original and be happy with that? Sorry, but this is not a good follow up to first author's stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersofthands3@softhands3
Older aussie male. Love reading stories and writing about fantasies. Have had a lover for many years and we share some exciting thoughts and times on line. Looking for someone to help my development of role play ideas and skills. Any lady out there would like to persue fantas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES