Beach House Continued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He comes to see me, and tells me I have a natural flair, body and face, and would like to work with me again. There is something in the way he talks that tells me he is attracted to me. I wonder about him. I have missed his wife Lauren telling me about his studio here. I am embarrassed, but she smiles and says "He does have an attraction doesn't he. You need to watch him; he will try to get into your panties". I smile and we continue with the tour.

We go to the studio, and I am impressed. The wardrobe is extensive. All women's clothes. I shiver imagining him looking through his lens as I sit in my slut outfit that I will wear for my husband tonight. I suspect the clothes have been draped over numerous nude bodies. I wonder if he fucks them. My mind is filled with dirty thoughts again. Would I be brave enough to get some special photos for my king?

As the time for my king's arrival approached my excitement built. I was wet with anticipation. I didn't want to touch myself, wait for him. My cell rang, and he instructed me to shower and wash myself, he would be there in 15 minutes. I was to wait on our bed, naked and face down. I didn't tell him it was too late, I had already prepared myself. I had fishnet stockings, tight black skirt, button up white blouse with a push up bra. Add the bright red lipstick and red heels I decided I looked like a street whore. To finish off I had my aunties pearls, hanging in my cleavage. He arrived and saw me sitting on the settee, I was smiling, and opened my legs "see anything you like?" I asked.

He was lost again, like a small boy seeing his aunties tits when he shouldn't have. But he picked up in an instant, laying his bag down and coming to kiss me. It was a deep kiss, and our tongues were duelling, first my tongue, then his, dart inside the others lips. His hand moves to my breast. "Nice outfit" he finally says.

He goes to his bag and places it on the coffee table, and he puts an assortment of toys on the table top. He wants me to look. There are different anal plugs, and a tube for inserting lube. I shiver, he has prepared, my arse will be his tonight. "Where do you want me my king", I ask. His first command is for me to be on the couch, on my knees with my bum in the air. He kisses it, and opens my cheeks.

He touches my virgin bud. I shiver again, and my mind wanders to orgasms I know I will have tonight. He licks and massages, and inserts a finger. It feels nice, and I can take it easily. I have been practising this week. We are not talking, but testing the other, waiting to build to the next level. We both know there will be a night of levels, each higher than the last. Our bodies will sweat, we will groan and want more. That is now part of every night we have sex. Or day for that matter.

Since my time at the beach house we have had more sex in the open, and during the day. I love the feeling of this freedom. "Time to begin" he tells me, and selects the smallest butt plug. He has 4 that I can see, small plugs with rings on the end, and bigger ones with ends that keep the plug from falling out, or working too deep. He applies a small amount of lube to his finger, and slips it easily inside. He wiggles it, smiling. He then introduces my newest toy to my anus. He pushes gently, and turns as he does. It enters easily. I feel full, but no pain, and it is pleasant. My king begins to slowly push deeper, and I rock my torso. I can feel it moving inside me. It feels nice. He begins touching my clit, and I'm amazed at how sensitive it is. The feeling is exquisite.

He massages my labia, and gives little pinches on my clit, then brushing the plug, letting it move in me. My clit and arse seem to be connected, one vibrates, and the other feels it. My king moves in front of me, allowing my tongue to touch his cock. I lick it, tasting the weeping pre-cum from his slit. I want to kiss him, let him taste his own juice. Later, I promise myself. He tells me to hold still, and he fucks my mouth. I touch my clit and feel my orgasm build. I am crying out "FUCK FUCK Fuck". And he does, to my mouth.

His rod is hard, and I know he is enjoying my mouth. But he pulls out, "Not yet "he says and leans toward his bag. He pulls out a very thin and hard latex tube. Longer than the previous, and a little thicker. It feels cold, but it will warm in my body. I watch as he retrieves what looks like a syringe. He tells me it is a lube applicator. He fills it with lube and inserts into my rectum, it goes deep and I can feel him injecting the lube deep into my bowel. He kisses my cheeks again, pulling them apart and telling me how beautiful my rosebud looks.

He licks, from there to my clit. I am ready to swoon again, feeling light headed. I wonder how much I can take before I scream for him to push his cock deep and fuck me. He is moving the new plug, gently pushing and moving. I tell him it feels nice, no pain. I want the bigger one. Before he will progress he wants me to walk outside. I get up and walk tenderly to the front door. I am able to keep the plug in place, and think that with practice I could hold it in place for hours. At the front door I stop, then hear my King tell me to open the door.

I am standing in skimpy clothing, anyone walking past could see. "Undo your buttons "he commands. I comply and shiver with excitement at being in the open. He calls me back, and tells me to remove the plug. I am unsure, but reach under and feel for the ring. Pulling it slowly I hear a pop, the lube has kept me slippery. He now shows me the largest of the plugs, and seemed excited when he tells me it is a vibrating plug. Again he has my lie on my stomach, a pillow under me, raising my butt. More lube is injected, deep once more. He then inserts the plug. I take it with little pain, but a tingle in my loins. He hits the remote button and the vibrations are intense.

I feel I will lose consciousness from the pleasure I am receiving. After a few minutes he begins moving it a little in and out. It feels nice, and I know I am ready for his cock, and I tell him so. He kisses me gently, and tells me he will go slow. He injects me again, and offers the lube to me. I scoop a handful, and take his cock in both hands. I rub up and down, marvelling how hard and long it seems. It will stretch me. But I want it. I smile and look at my king. "I am ready to take your sword my king". Then I add "My darling husband, I am yours, your wife and your slut".

He introduces the head of his cock to my ring, I can feel it on my cheeks, and wonder how it will fit. I can feel the lube wetting me there. He pushes and I feel my arse resisting. "Push harder "I tell him. I feel him hold my hips as he lines his cock, the head is almost in when I feel the first jolt of pain. He is bigger than the vibrator I have been using this week. "Hold "I tell him. I know I will get through it. After a minute I tell him to push again, easy.

Another inch enters me, the pain is easing. Another hold and I ask for another little push; he is half way there. I ask him to take it out then ease it in again. The pain is subsiding. I reach down and feel him entering, then touch my clit. It is beginning to feel OK. He pulls out and enters my pussy, his magnificent cock slips easily in. He fucks me doggy for a while. I let out a low moan, "Let's try again" I tell him. More lube, and he puts his cock inside and pushes, it is easier this time. I reach down and feel my labia, the folds hang low. I insert a finger and feel his cock through the thin membrane. My mind wonders how double penetration would feel for all 3 participants.

He decides that is enough for tonight, and puts his cock to my labia, he smiles and thrusts and enters to his full depth. His cock feels magnificent, hard and strong. He is grinding hard on my pelvis, it feels wonderful. I am approaching my orgasm quickly, this is not a loving fuck, we both know we have pent up lust to release. I start to whisper in his ear. "Fuck your slut hard. She wants it, can you feel her cunt? This is her slut weekend; she will make you proud".

On my hands and knees he thrusts into my wet slit, pushing hard. He grabs a handful of my hair, and pulls my head back.

"You like that slut? As he continues to thrust hard. He goes deep. I gasp, he has never been rough like this.

"Do you want to be fucked like a slut? He asks.

I nod, "whatever pleases my king."

He raises himself, and spanks me again. "Slut, do you like showing your tits?

I nod, "yes I do my king"

"Do you plan to shake your tits to your newbie?

"If my king permits", I answer.

He raises his hand and gives me 10 hard smacks. "But do you want to? I nod in agreement.

He raises his voice "Tell me what you want.

I am feeling excited, my backside is stinging, in a nice way. I look away and whisper "I want to!"

Eventually we sleep, but during the night I wake again, and reach for him. I run my hand over his shaved shaft. He is asleep and hard. I am proud of him. I lie in the dark, and think of tomorrow. I plan to visit the nude beach and go alone to the dunes. Wait for the pack to follow, see if I can tease any into wanking for me.

I sleep peacefully and wake refreshed. I am a little sore, and tell my king so. He caresses my globes and tells me we will rest tonight and try anal again Sunday before he leaves.

We have a leisurely breakfast and my king asks what I have planned for the day. I tell him of my plan, go to the nude beach and act sluttish, send the pack into a frenzy, watch them hold their cocks, looking at me. He is OK, he will be close at hand. I wait until after lunch, and we walk to the beach, starting at the public, patrolled beach. There are families and kids playing in the shallows. As we walk, I look behind and see the brunette and her man a short distance behind. I tell my king "I have a change of plan"

He raises an eyebrow and I confide "I want to tease him".

I look behind and make eye contact with him, then her. She saw the glance and smiled. I think she guesses something. When we get to the nude beach I select a spot for my king and myself, and I gesture for them to sit a small distance away. Just far enough to see facial expressions but not to hear conversations. The others are looking at me and seem to be waiting for me to take a leading role. I stay in my bikini, and the others also stay covered. They are watching me, and I feel excited. I put on sunscreen, and lie down on my towel. I wait 10 min, and tell my king I am going into the dunes soon.

Another few minutes pass and I get the opportunity I have been waiting for. Our partners are looking away, and I catch the brunette's husbands eye. I tilt my head, indicating I am going over into the dunes. I pick up my towel and walk. I am still in my bikini, but the movement is noticed. I see 4 men pick up their belongings and follow at a distance. I select a spot beyond the first dune, and am happy that the brunettes husband positions himself about 10 yards away. The pack stays at a distance, they are watching. I feel tense in the stomach, but excited.

I lie there for 20 min, and get up, walking past him I smile, and tell him to leave his towel. I wonder if he has an erection? He has, and he follows me again. And I feel my sexual power, my cunt, dragging him and the pack.

I sit with my king for a few minutes, and remove my top. My tits are free, and the sun feels warm. I tell my king he should apply some sunscreen. My nipples are hard. I head back to the dunes, and am pleased that the brunette's husband follows again. I feel like a seductress, leading my target to my trap. Sexy thoughts. I get to my towel, and shake it, making sure that I place it where I want it. I place it 5 yards from his towel. He has followed me again, and lays on his towel. I look around and the pack is still there.

I lay sunning myself, thinking back to when I was a young girl, watching my pet dog when she was on heat once. She ran around the local streets, with all the neighbour's dogs following her scent, all wanting to push their extended red cocks in her. I look around my pack.

After another 15 minutes I stand and return to my king. The brunette's husband follows, leaving his towel. My scent must be drawing him to me. I smile to my king, and he returns the smile. I mouth the words "Your slut". Then I lean close and ask in a whisper if his cock is hard. He confirms it. I look into his eyes and slip the bikini bottoms down.

I look at the brunette, and we smile. I can tell she is enjoying the game. All 4 of us are going to fuck long and hard tonight. After a few minutes I pick up the sunscreen and walk once more to the dunes. Without looking back, I wonder if he got my hint for him to take off his bathers. I will know soon enough. As I reach my towel I pick it up, shake it and lay it beside his. I feel exited to lie naked beside an attractive man. It could have been like this at the beach that night with Tim and Craig. But this is even more exciting, my husband is here.

He arrives at our towels, and I think to myself how wanton it is. I don't even know his name. I decide I won't ask. As I settle, I gaze down at his shaved cock. Perhaps almost as strong as my husbands. It looks as hard. I ask him to rub cream on my back, emphasising the "cream". His hands feel nice on my skin. I lay there for a few minutes, and the slut takes over. I can reach out and touch him, but I don't, today is tease day. I decide to reverse my position, my head facing his feet. My face is lined to his cock, him to my cunt. I feel so wet I'm sure he can see my juices glistening on my lips.

I smile to myself and rise, telling him to keep the sunscreen, I would get it from him tomorrow. By then he will have noticed my cell number written on the side. I return to the beach and my king. We smile, and I invite him to swim with me. I tell him what I have done and he nods, telling me he knows. The brunette and he had followed from a distance, and watched from the top of the sand hill.

That night my husband announced that he is almost certain to have a new position, in another city, and he will have equity in the operation. It is an opportunity not to be turned down. It will mean a lot more financial security, not that we are poor. Both of us had good wages before my summer break here, so we are comfortable.

The new office he announced is 2 hours from the beach here. We talked about my aunty, and her selling the house. I asked my king if we could afford to buy it. He smiled, and thought that yes we could. If aunty wanted to sell, we could afford it by selling our current home and buying an apartment near the new office. We left unstated where I would reside. A unit would not be my preferred place to live. What would I do all day? I love the freedom here, I have found a new vibrant me, and want to stay. I can live with him being away through the week, and we can fuck like rabbits at the weekend.

After our discussion it was time for bed. I was looking forward to having him fuck me hard. Was he excited by my actions, or will he treat me with disdain? I think not. I head to the bathroom, and he catches me by the arm. He is smiling, as he commands me to sit on the bed. He tells me he is pleased with my first slut day, and questions me on how wet I was. Did I like being a tease? I countered by asking if I made his cock hard. He said it was the sexiest thing he had seen. He dips his finger in my cunt, and licks it. He dips it again and offers his finger to me. I suck greedily, visioning another cock, thrusting in and out of my lips.

I asked if I should have touched his cock, and he said yes. "May I touch it tomorrow I ask? He answers in the affirmative.

"May I suck him tomorrow my king" I ask. He groans and says "Fuck yes"

"And do I have approval to fuck him? I ask. His mouth opens, no words come out. I taunt him, "I must have an answer my king. He nods his approval.

"I think he wants to fuck me, don't you? I ask. He nods again. My heart soars, I have a tingle in my stomach. I lead him again "I will have to go deeper into the dunes tomorrow to get him alone. I knew you were there my king; did you enjoy watching?" Both he and the brunette were watching, and they scrambled back to their towels each time I moved. She had watched and told my king "Your wife is going to fuck my husband". My king said it was so sexy to hear, and he wanted to watch me then. He had reached over and patted her bare bum. He said they smiled at one another.

I held his gaze while I stroked him, and told him that I would fuck her husband. I told him I planned to ride his shaft slowly, and enjoy the moment my cunt lips spread to engulf his cock. "And if I look down I will see it enter me."

My king was groaning "yeesss" he said.

I wanted to be sure. "You want this don't you? Ever since I mentioned the nude beach, and letting you fuck my arse you have been excited like never before. I think you might now let me take my top off at the next BBQ at the nude beach. Yes?"

He just groaned, and said we must follow the rules. I reminded him he hadn't written the rules yet. I can see conflict in his reactions. I expect he will allow me to show my tits.

"Darling. I want to show my tits to someone. It seems so naughty. We have an understanding of not fucking young men, and young women?" I ask. "But the newbie is older. His body is strong; his legs pump hard on the bike. I wonder if his cock gets hard thinking of my tits. And if he comes to the nude beach, my king, he will see my tits, my nipples. They will be hard my king; he will want to suck them don't you think?"

My king groans, he is reluctant to reveal his thoughts. I push him.

"Tell me my king, would you like him to suck my nipples while they are hard and excited?

He nods yes, mouth open, breathing heavily.

"And you my king, will you fondle the brunette while you watch me fuck her husband tomorrow?"

It is too much for him, his cock spurts ropes of cum, my hand is covered, he has sprayed my tits and stomach. I rub my hands over my breasts, they are coated in cum. "Now my king, will you clean me?"

After more talk my king sleeps. I cannot, I am excited beyond belief. I admit to myself I have been preparing for this all summer. I am looking forward to every slut day. I wonder if my king gets more pleasure watching me than him fucking someone else. But I think tomorrow a fondle will tell.

I cannot sleep, I spend the night pacing, and finally insert the beads and small butt plug. The tingle between my legs relaxes me, and I sleep.

12