Beach House from Hell Ch. 06

Story Info
Niran and his girls meet their final fate.
10.4k words
4.56
45.9k
36

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BEACH HOUSE FROM HELL 6 -- TOTAL ENSLAVEMENT

With nothing but time on their hands to ponder what future torments might lay ahead, the three Thai girls had ample opportunity to soak up their surroundings. Although they found themselves locked in a cage, naked, with their wrists tied behind their backs in Mishimura's master bedroom, the word 'bedroom' hardly described it.

Truth be told, the master bedroom of Mishimura's cottage looked more like a sex dungeon than a bedroom. First there was the bed itself. The gigantic black bed had latticed crossbeams at its head and also just above. Most of the lattices contained hooks, and from these hooks hung whips, riding crops, bamboo rods, and other cruel tools of punishment.

Even the walls -- painted a deep burgundy red -- attested to the sinister nature of the room. Photographs of female victims, often in bondage or degrading circumstances, spanned the walls. One picture showed a line of soldiers naked from the waist down pumping their shafts hard and spewing fountains of cum into a large pet bowl. Two naked girls, one blonde and one brunette, knelt with their wrists shackled in front of them, ankles shackled to the floor, desperately lapping up the puddle of jism in the bowl as if it was the only sustenance they'd had in days. A second picture showed a petite young Hispanic girl bent over a large steel pipe, wrists and ankles bound to the metal cylinder, with a red ball-gag strapped to her mouth. Her eyes were wide with fear as a man pounded her cunt roughly from behind. Not to be outdone in brutality, another picture showed a beautiful, pale-skinned brunette tied spread-eagled, face-down on a bed. A rotund black man was raping her ass violently from behind. The girl's disheveled hair framed a face contorted by a wild scream, with tears sliding down her cheeks. And these were some of the tamer pictures that adorned the walls.

Apinya knew for certain that these images would haunt her for years to come, possibly forever. She had tried to convince her daughters not to look. Maybe it was sheer boredom, maybe it was the belief that no mere passive image could be nearly as bad as what they had already experienced, but Achara and Kannika hadn't been able to keep from staring at the awful photographs.

Now all they could do was wait and see what would happen next. Now all Apinya could do was hope that her husband... or someone... would find a way to save them. Hours passed, and the three women fell asleep in their cage. When they awoke, it was to the sound of feet padding loudly toward them. Mishimura was back. Judging from the sunlight streaming in through the windows, day was finally in full swing. The muscle-bound Japanese captor strode naked toward the cage, but there was no sign of his slave girl Zeeta.

He leaned down now, unlocked the cage, and reached in to grab the leash attached to Kannika's collar.

"What are you doing? Wait! Where are you taking her?" Apinya protested.

"Come here, PUSSY," Mishimura growled, yanking hard on the girl's leash. "Time is of the essence. I've tried out mom and little sis. You are the only slave I haven't fucked."

Time was of the essence? But why? What was about to happen? Apinya wondered. She looked at Achara, who looked just as curious and confused. Together the little sister and mother protested, but they couldn't save Kannika from being forcibly dragged out of the cage and hoisted to her feet. Shoving Kannika aside, Mishimura efficiently re-locked the door to the cage, set the key aside well out of reach, and grasped the end of Kannika's leash once more.

"Come on, SLUT. You'll entertain me with your cunt before I ship you off to Master Daisuke."

Kannika struggled as he dragged her into the bathroom. He slammed the girl face down, bent over the counter beside the sink.

"AAYY!!" Kannika's breasts felt the cold touch of the marble countertop, her nipples hardening. Now the brutal man positioned the tip of his elongated shaft at her delicate labia. He paused there, one hand flattened against her lower back, the other hand feeling up her ass.

"Such a sweet, young pussy. I wonder if you'll be as tight as your little sister." He pressed the head of his cock just barely against her pussy, not enough to slide it in just yet. He waited, but what he was waiting for, Kannika didn't know. He seemed to relish the build-up, the awful anticipation of the rape to come. Kannika wanted to tell him to please stop, to have mercy. She knew it would be useless though -- maybe worse than useless. Instead, she did the unthinkable. She pretended that the cock pressed against her pussy right now was her boyfriend's. Clenching her eyes shut, she tried to steep herself in the fantasy that somehow this wasn't a degrading, abusive ordeal she was about to experience. She imagined that the cock about to slam into her cunt belonged to the man she had been falling in love with the past six months.

With a sigh, she moved her ass backward, toward her rapist. Her cunt engulfed his waiting shaft before he could react. She heard him suck in air, heard a gasp of genuine surprise.

"Ooohh, you horny little bitch, did you just slide your cunt back to fuck ME before I could start raping you? I'm impressed."

Without a word, she kept doing it. Kannika continued to plunge her cunt backwards to encase Mishimura's cock, impaling herself in a gentle yet steady rhythm. Dumbfounded at first, Mishimura simply groaned with appreciation. He didn't move. He just stood there, letting her pussy do the work. He stared, mesmerized, as the seal of her cunt lips gripped his cock and slid back and forth, back and forth, with her bound hands clenched behind her back.

"You nasty little slut. You're getting wet from this, aren't you?"

The slender, sexy Thai girl tried to block out what the man was saying. She tried to imagine that this cock was Taavi's. She pretended that she was fucking her loving boyfriend, and the more she lost herself in the fantasy, the more her cunt grew wet and aroused. It was working -- perhaps all too well -- but she didn't care anymore. She just wanted to give this monster what he wanted. If she could get a shred of genuine pleasure out of it, then that was a small victory she would take. Besides, he seemed to take some measure of sadistic glee from her participation in her own rape. Whatever she was doing, she figured it couldn't hurt. Cooperation was the lesser of two horrific evils.

"That's enough, bitch. You're getting fucked." Saying this, the goateed criminal placed a hand on the back of her head, pinning her while he leaned down and thrust his hips with a violent plunge. His cock slammed into her, and he kept pumping rough and deep as her tits rubbed against the cold marble.

"Uhh!! UH!! UHHH! I wish your mom and little sis could see you now, bitch. You're taking a real man's cock in that slut's hole now! UHHH!! But don't worry, they may not SEE us but they can HEAR us from the next room. Moan for me, bitch. Make it good for me or I promise you, I can introduce you to new forms of pain before I send your cute ass to Master Daisuke's dungeon."

"Aaaahhhh! Yes, Sir. Please fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

"Call me Master!" he roared. Mishimura slammed his manhood to the hilt, his testicles slapping against the backs of the girl's thighs even as he slapped her on the ass cheeks repeatedly. The loud smacks joined the girl's desperate cries.

"Please fuck me hard, MASTER!" Kannika corrected herself. "Ahhhhh!! Oh fuck me, Sir. Fuck this slave's pussy!" She remembered the debasing language that Mishimura had seemed to bask in from his slave girl Zeeta, and she strove to replicate that. Now, bent over and raped from behind, Kannika moaned and cooed like a proper submissive -- loud enough for her mother and little sister to hear every second of it.

The brutal captor continued to pummel the girl's cunt for another half hour before he finally let her go quiet. There was now only the sound of his body smacking into hers from behind, and the girl's little grunts as she felt him fully sheathed in her sex. The ache of pleasure thrummed in her cunt and in her veins. With glassy eyes, she stared into infinity, her head skewed sideways as the rape continued. His huge hand stayed fisted in her hair.

"Don't you want to know why you'll be shipped off so soon?" Mishimura grunted almost casually.

Finally, Kannika's ears perked up. Her glassy eyes snapped back into focus. There was grim humor in the sadistic man's voice now.

"Yes, I heard word an hour ago that your father's kidnapping went as planned. Do you know what my Master Daisuke's loyal men are doing to him even now?"

Fear pricked Kannika's heart. The girl abruptly felt her mouth go dry. She hardly even felt the next surge of Mishimura's cock as it lanced through her pussy.

"Wh-what are they going to do to him?" Kannika croaked.

Mishimura slid his vein-coursing shaft out of the girl's tight pussy, watching her cunt lips cling to the length of his shaft before thrusting his cock to once more vanish deep inside her intimate depths

"Oh, don't worry, bitch, you'll find out soon enough. You'll be reunited with him SOON."

Now his hand gripped her leash more tightly, pulling it taut as he fucked her. His crotch slammed into her, grinding against her ass cheeks as he groaned.

"UHHH!! Your sweet pussy is about to get flooded, bitch."

Kannika squeezed her eyes shut as she felt his cock leap inside the damp heat of her sex. Hot, viscous jism painted her insides. She sighed, hating that sensation of complete defilement. He kept spurting. An eternity seemed to pass before his cock finally spent itself, seed coating every inch of her cunt walls. Kannika sagged against the marble countertop, her breasts crushed against the surface but no longer feeling its chill. With a contented sigh, Mishimura slid his sated shaft out of her despoiled snatch. He watched as long, thick ropes of cum slid from her raped pussy to land in a growing puddle of muck on the tiled bathroom floor between her feet.

"Damn, bitch, you really wrung my balls dry."

Kannika was just glad it was over...for now. But as her captor's nasty sperm continued to ooze from her raped pussy, all the girl could think was 'Daddy, what are they doing to you? Oh please, let this sick monster be lying!'

Mishimura gave the girl's perfectly sculpted ass cheeks an affectionate slap.

"OK, that's enough. Let's return you to your precious sis and mother." He yanked on her chain, forcing her upright with a groan. His hands slid up to her tits from behind, cupping them and squeezing roughly as she gasped. He nuzzled her hair. "Mmm. You smell good, bitch. I'll miss you, your cute pussy sis, and sexy mom." Kannika felt yet more of his awful cum streaming down her inner thighs. She didn't know what she hated more: this man or the effect he still somehow managed to have on her. The girl's libido was still on high alert, her body thrumming with the need his cock had awakened in her. He noted her still hardened nipples, no longer stiff from the cold. She heard the amusement in his tone.

"You enjoyed that didn't you, slut? You LIKED getting raped."

Kannika shook her head. The beautiful Thai teenager wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of openly admitting it. But now he spun her around. His glare drank in the secrets of her soul. "You can deny it all you want, but I see it in your eyes, cunt. Kiss me. This can be our sexy farewell kiss." Saying this, the brutal Japanese captor pulled her in for a heady, overpowering kiss. His lips melded to hers. His tongue slid deep between her lips. He kissed her as possessively and passionately as any man ever had -- even Taavi. She had no choice but to respond. She kissed him back. Kannika was only glad that her little sister and mother couldn't see this.

Then the brutal moment was over, and Mishimura was dragging her by the leash back into the bedroom. The cell phone on Mishimura's nightstand began to vibrate. He quickly snatched it up, but his other hand still gripped Kannika's leash.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Chati. I'm here to pick up Daisuke's girls for shipment. Me and the boys are outside."

Mishimura's voice brightened. "Good. Your timing is excellent. The door is unlocked, so come on up."

Soon Kannika heard the pounding of feet coming up the stairs, and three men burst into the master bedroom. All three wore dark jeans and black tees. The leader of the trio, the man named Chati, had a fat face that looked at odds with his trim, muscular physique. His head was shaved and he had bulging dark eyes that added to the harshness of his appearance.

"Mishimura! It has been too long!" he said with a laugh, extending his arms wide as Mishimura strode forward and gave the big man a hug.

"It is good to see you as well, brother. This girl and her sister and mother are the merchandise Daisuke recently purchased. You are ready to transport them?"

Chati nodded. "Everything is in order."

"Wh-where are you taking us?" Kannika had the boldness to interrupt.

Chati's eyes narrowed and spoke to Mishimura as if Kannika didn't exist. "I see the bitch still hasn't been fully trained."

The Japanese criminal frowned. "Yes...we were doing so well until now. Every bitch has the occasional relapse though, am I right?" He turned back toward Kannika now, his thin smile filled with malice. "You are being shipped to Master Daisuke's private island northwest of Hokkaido. It's an uncharted island along the Kuril island chain. Very cold and inhospitable most of the year, but then again, you will never see anything outside of the dungeon that awaits you, so that should not concern you overmuch."

The beautiful Thai teenager felt her heart plummet through the bottom of her chest. No...no, this couldn't be happening.

Turning back to his compatriot, Mishimura slapped him on the back. "Make yourselves at home, my friend. There is no need to rush. Akihito has already procured that troublesome politician from the Assembly. He is making separate arrangements for travel. Due to the sensitive nature of things, and avoiding Thai authorities, that may take some time. Tonight, you will stay with us. Tonight, you will be my guest. If you don't mind taking sloppy seconds, why not start with this cute bitch? She enjoys being raped, and Master Daisuke has already given me the unusual privilege of taking special liberties with this shipment of merchandise. Fuck her in all her tight holes right here, right now, if you wish. My bedroom is yours."

Chati's eyes lit up as he took in Mishimura's offer. His eyes roved up and down Kannika's nubile figure.

"I don't mind if I do." He began stripping, and his two muscular associates did the same.

The naked Thai girl's eyes were wide as she realized what was happening.

"No, please...Master Mishimura, you said you would put me back in the cage with my mother and sister, th-that I could rejoin them!"

But Kannika's words fell on deaf ears. Mishimura handed Chati the girl's leash, and he yanked Kannika toward him. With a yelp, Kannika found herself in the big man's arms. He was naked, and she could feel the bulbous tip of his cock pressed against her belly.

"We will FUCK now, you cute little slut. I hope you like it rough." His smile gleamed with dark promise. "I do."

"W-wait!" Kannika protested as he threw her onto the bed. "Untie my hands and I'll cooperate. M-master is right, I love being raped. Please untie my hands and I'll be a good slut for you, Sir. I'll make you feel as good as I know how."

Kannika's panicked mind reasoned that at this point she had nothing to lose. If she was about to be gang-raped by three of Mishimura's fellow thugs, she might as well cooperate and hopefully make it less unpleasant than it had to be. And deep down, meanwhile, to a frightening degree that she never wanted to admit, her pussy thrummed with warmth and need. She was turned on by the idea of these three muscular men fucking her in some primal-feminine crevice of her mind.

Chati slid a glance toward Mishimura.

He handed Chati a knife. "Cut her free if you want, my friend."

Grasping her leash again, Chati pulled Kannika off the bed, turned her around, and cut through her bindings. The slender girl had time to rub her wrists as the flow of blood to her hands slowly restored itself. Then he was towering above her, his eyes as demanding as a fierce general's.

"I freed your wrists, bitch. Now you show me how well you FUCK."

"Y-yes Sir," Kannika yelped. She suddenly found herself jumping up into the big man's arms. Her slender wrists locked into place behind his neck. His hands slid underneath her hips, lifting her and positioning her teenage cunt just above his raging erection.

"Ready to fuck?"

"Yes, Sir!" she groaned as he dropped her onto his cock. She sighed as her cunt engulfed his manhood and pressed along his length like the tightest glove. Holding underneath her hips, he began bouncing her pussy up and down his cock with a constant, pulverizing rhythm of impalement. Her moans soon filled the air in time to the smacks of captive and captor's bodies joining as one.

It wasn't long, though, before one of Chati's two companions approached behind the furiously fucking couple.

"I want a piece of this ass," he growled. "May I, Chati?"

"Go ahead. Fuck the bitch," Chati snarled. "She could use a cock filling her ass while I fill her pussy anyway."

Kannika's entire body stiffened. She had never been fucked in the ass, let alone fucked in both her pussy and ass at the same time! The slender girl began begging for them not to, words tumbling from her lips in a rush of half-coherent syllables.

"Please no, Sir. Please let me fuck you one by one. Please don't do this, oh please, I'm being good, I'm cooperating, you don't need to do this. You don't need to--!"

"But we want to, you sexy little slave-cunt," Chati growled as he bottomed her cunt onto his throbbing dick once more, loving how well she encased his prick. "Take her ass, Arthit. Let's give it to her hard and synchronize our rhythm."

Arthit had just finished lubing his cock copiously with his own saliva. Now he nudged the head of his cock at Kannika's cute bottom, finding her tightest hole. Chati held her close to his chest, presenting the girl's rectum. Arthit fed his cock into the girl's ass, plunging slowly against her desperate resistance. Then he was inside, fully embedded in the girl's ass, and Kannika had never felt so full. With her arms lassoed around Chati's neck, she let out a plaintive wail as the two cocks began reaming her from both sides, her slender body sandwiched between both cocks and the two muscular male figures pumping like two pistons in a diabolic machine. The girl's rape had reached a new pinnacle of depravity judging from the girl's cries and the accompanying grunts of the two men who used her body for their own pleasure.

Mishimura walked out of the room without a word, a smirk still coloring his features.

Meanwhile, poor Apinya and Achara could only look on with abject horror. The two women watched as the daughter and sister they loved more than anything in the world squealed and cried out, her naked body pummeled toward its breaking point, cocks slamming through her pussy and ass in perfect tandem, her breasts crushed against Chati's chest.

"AAAAHHHHH!! PLEASE BE GENTLE!! PLEASE!" Kannika cried. But her words, shrill and desperate, died away, soon superseded by grunts and the loud smacks of bodies joining and re-joining in a hideous symphony. Based on the sounds she was making, it sounded like they were killing her. But slowly, amazingly, Kannika's body began to adjust to the invading members, sensations swamping her ability to cope yet infused with shocking jolts of pleasure as the membrane between her ass and pussy received the constant friction of two mighty shafts. Kannika's cries and strident pleas gradually died down to a steady stream of grunts and reluctant moans. The girl held onto Chati for dear life as she received the fucking of a lifetime. Her pussy dripped with arousal and clung all the more tightly to Chati's shaft. Kannika's moans now deteriorated into a nonsensical babble of pleasure...