All Comments on 'Beach House from Hell Ch. 06'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticover 4 years ago

Yes, please, I want at least the fantasy that good will triumph over evil in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
‘Good ending’, please!

Thanks for sharing this great story!

Yes, dark. In my opinion, truly dark. The impact of something so awful happening to them and how it could deeply scar their psyches, is just so horrible... I could not stop reading, it was enthralling and a good read, though, I can’t help but feeling crushed at the mental image of how real this can actually be for some people out there...

It’s depressing for me, so a ‘good ending’ would be interesting, especially from a psychological point of view, and it could cheer me up, if a little.

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I agree with you about the ending. Without the darkness, how do we appreciate the light.

superdutyfansuperdutyfanover 4 years ago
Good or should I say great story

This ending is perfect enough of the the happy endings the darker the better.

SandhillsMSandhillsMabout 4 years ago

Wonderful storyline and fantastic ending. Can’t wait to read more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great series, great ending

Loved this series, could have kept on reading more and more, shame it did have to end. As much as I LOVED the dark ending, I would be very interested to see how you could turn this into a happy ending.

Look forward to much more of your work.

LhytuhLhytuhalmost 4 years ago

Completely agree with your authors note - there's not enough "bad endings" to stories on here. Like you, I find the idea of perpetual enslavement much hotter than forced "good" endings. These are a dime a dozen on this site and readers are therefore spoilt for choice with stories that satisfy this desire. So, it would be fantastic to see you carrying the torch of darker stories in general. Along the same lines as this, it's the degradation, unwillingness and control which is at the heart of these stories appeal (for me, at least). Maybe I'm alone in this, but having captives come to enjoy their torment and engage in it willingly takes something important away. This is all just a roundabout way of saying that I, for one, very much favour the dark approach and would love to see it as a more regular outcome in your stories. After all, whilst it's good that you're writing for your readers, I'm sure you would find it more gratifying to write things that you yourself are turned on by. Just know that there are those of us that would enjoy it too. The idea of "good" and "bad" endings that people can choose to read though is an interesting and unique concept if I really am in the minority.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beach House from Hell

what an amazing story, love to read more, even maybe get them pregnant or beastality involved

Talldarkhandsome3001Talldarkhandsome3001over 3 years ago

I absolutely loved the ending. It was the hottest part of the story.Its fantasy. It does not need a happy ending. I love your writing. Its brilliantly sick. I loved the ass eating. Can you incorporate an ass eating chain in a future piece. That sounds super hot to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too dark

Nice story but even though the dark ending was refreshing, i'd like to see how a nice one would go

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tolkien's Gandalf, "He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom.” Such soulless actions as described here can only destroy, not improve. Also, learn how to tag, such as branding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. But I feel you should not have united the husband with his family at all. That would have added some sort of intrigue in the story. The Japanese crime boss should have sold the mother off to another crime gang and inducted the daughters into prostitution. The story should have ended in the husband searching for his family and coming to know about the fate of his wife through hear say and never able to get to know of his daughters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hate to be the ONE, but I would like to see the alternate 'good ending' you Mentioned. I liked this ending, but there was no hope left for them to Ever execute. So yes I'm that ONE who would like to see that "happy ending"!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES